Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Witches Rock - Chapter Three

"Tommy gets his due"

28
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"Please read chapters one & two first! Due to multiple chapters, I want to remind you of the characters in this tale: Samantha - The lead character; Billy Sims - Samantha's nerdy crush; Tommy Fairbanks -Quarterback; Miss Brown - Physics Teacher; Aria - Samantha's Stepmother. Everyone is over 18."

The coven all said their goodbyes as they enthusiastically kissed one another. Then, each one came to Samantha to welcome her to their group. In turn, they each French kissed her with such passion that Samantha's vagina was leaking once again. However, when the final member of this group approached Samantha, she was unsure what to do. Her stepmother put her hand on the side of her face and quietly said, "My darling girl, tonight you have taken steps to be one of us. There is so much more to learn and enjoy. Now kiss me as one of the coven."

Samantha was lost in thought as she was now tongue-kissing her stepmother. The adrenalin rush was twice what she had while tasting the sperm of the Horned God. Samantha kissed Aria back with all the lust that had built up inside her all evening. She understood then that she would do anything her stepmother wanted.

Chapter 3

On the ride home, Samantha was overwhelmed by thoughts over everything that had occurred that evening. From the wild party that she attended with her crush, Tommy, to her underwhelming loss of virginity to the witnessing of her stepmother along with the dancing coven of witches. Samantha was still feeling the rush of energy that she had felt when she tasted Mr. Simms's (the Horned God) cum. Oh God, she had even gone down on another woman and loved it. But when her stepmother placed her hand over Samanthas, the feelings of the two passionately kissing were all-consuming.

The tension suddenly broke when Aria said, "Sam, we have much to discuss. Your dad and me, the coven, and especially between you and me." The rest of the ride was quiet. Samantha liked it when her stepmom's hand intertwined with hers as they rode.

Dad looked different as we entered the house. Aria tried to speak, but he grabbed her hand and whisked her up the stairs. As Samantha passed her parent's room, she could hear her stepmother moaning. She could hear her telling her dad, "That's it, eat my used cunt. My Horned God left you his cum to feast on. Use that wonderful mouth on me like I saw your daughter do to another witch tonight."

Samantha was horrified to hear her tell her father that she had tasted another woman. What would he think? Would she tell him about her losing her virginity to Tommy, too?

Soon, the bed was squeaking, and the headboard banged against the wall. Dad was fucking Aria nice and hard. Samantha stripped off her clothes and laid back on her bed as the moaning and yells drifted down the hallway. While on her back, her legs parted, and her hands began to roam her naked body. Her heart began to beat faster and faster as the power from the cum she had eaten drove her hand to her wet pussy.

Listening to her parents as they fucked, she began to masturbate wildly. Her body gladly received her touches as she listened to the moans and banging from down the hall. As they built to a crescendo, so did Samantha. As the pace of the headboard nagging increased along with the screams of ecstasy, Samantha's eruption was just about to blow. As she heard her father and stepmother yelling as they came together, she erupted, shooting her juices all over her bed as she yelled out and her body violently shook.

Overnight, Samantha's dreams haunted her. Dreams included being burned at the stake as Puritans hollered, "Witch!" Another was of Tommy and his distorted face as he kept telling her about his big dick, but then seeing his little wiener. The final one was of her stepmother kissing her before she laid back and spread her legs for Samantha. That final one ended as she was just about to lick her wet vagina when her father yelled out her name.

When she awoke, she realized her father's voice was calling to her from downstairs: "Sam, are you going to sleep all day?"

Pulling a football jersey over her naked body, she headed down for what she feared was going to be the worst breakfast conversation ever.

Aria was the first to break the ice: "Sam, you must know that your father approves of everything you saw last night. Plus, as you know, it makes him very randy when you came at the same time as us last night."

Samantha's face blushed as she realized she must have been making loud noises when she came, too.

The following discussion broke down barriers that would have destroyed most ordinary folk. Samantha learned that her father loved to taste the mixed juices of the Horned God mixed with Aria's cum. How he loved it when she returned from the full moon dancing, how it drove him wild with lust. She learned that he had accepted that his new wife was a witch, and that included many sexual ceremonies and lesbian interactions. Most of all, however, she realized that her father loved her new stepmother unconditionally.

He left the table to cut the grass so Samantha and Aria could talk. For hours, the two discussed her becoming one of the witches' coven. They spoke about Samantha learning her crafts from the other witches in the group. She would also learn many sexual gifts from those same women. Samantha had learned how the cum she ingested last night would keep her on a sexual high until the next full moon.

Just when Samantha thought her conversation was concluding, Aria grabbed her stepdaughter's hand and said, "Sam, now we have to talk about us." Aria explained how the group's women are one and how deeply they love one another, both as sisters and lovers. Her stepmother told her that the women meet once weekly as a coven and individually on other days to satisfy certain urges and that she would understand these when she met the others individually.

Then, holding Samantha's hand, she said, "To understand this, you must realize that it includes us. You and I will be mother and daughter, sisters and lovers. Can you accept that?"

Samantha's dream from last night popped into her mind, and she was unsure how to respond. She was attracted to Aria and thought she liked it when they had French kissed last night. She was just so confused by everything she had heard and seen that her mind was screaming out. She needed some time to think this all out.

It was like Aria could read Samantha's mind. "I understand that so much has happened, and you need time to think about it all," she said as her finger traced Samantha's jawline.

Looking deeply into her eyes, Samantha leaned forward and kissed her stepmother. The light kiss developed into a deep, enthusiastic tongue kiss. Her sexual overdrive kicked in, and it was Samantha who broke the kiss. Then she stood up and offered her hand to Aria. With a big grin, Aria took her stepdaughter's hand and followed her to Samantha's bedroom.

Samantha entered high school on Monday with new confidence and a darker look. She had heavy eye makeup and a black dress with those old grandma shoes; she now dressed in the part of her life that she accepted.  The events of the weekend were still fresh in her mind. But when she approached her locker, she heard a group of cheerleaders giggling and laughing as they pointed at her. The one girl said, "Look, it's the slut!"

Samantha slammed her locker door as she realized they were talking about her. What had she done that those tramps were not doing in the back seat of a car every weekend?

With her new sense of pride, she said, "Hey bitches, what are you talking about?"

The attractive head cheerleader stepped forward and showed Samantha the photo on her phone.

Samantha could not believe it. There was the photo that Tommy had taken of her spread open naked on Witches Rock.

The preppy girl continued, "He sent it to everyone. He told us all how you begged him to stick his big dick in you. How you moaned out, like the slut you are."

Samantha could not believe that fucking bastard had sent that photo. How could he make up such bullshit?

At lunchtime, Samantha did not know what to do. She was pissed at Tommy as it seemed that everyone either saw her naked picture or made some snide remark behind her back. She even saw the photo and thought that she looked like a porn star. As she passed the "Cool Kids" table, Samantha made eye contact with Tommy. At first, he looked away, but when one of the group saw Samantha, they said, "Tommy, here is your hot slut now?"

As he stood up, the whole cafeteria grew quiet. "Are you here for some more of Tommy's big dick?"

Samantha started to get embarrassed, but there was some power deep inside of her that gave her more confidence. She looked at him and then busted out laughing. Then, loud enough for everyone to hear, she said, "No, thank you, after just three pushes from your tiny dick, I'll pass!" The cafeteria erupted in laughter as Tommy's face grew dark red from embarrassment.

Her small victory over Tommy was not enough for her to overcome her anger at him for sending the nude photo of her to most of her senior class. The hardest person to look at that day was Billy. Of everyone at school, the one person she didn't want to see her like that was him. When she entered her physics class, he would not make eye contact. When she tried to start a conversation, he ignored her. But what tore her heart out was when he reached for Sue Tam's hand as they left the classroom. Watching the two walk away hand in hand destroyed her.

At home that evening, Aria could tell that her stepdaughter was distraught. It wasn't till later in the evening, when she knocked on Samantha's door, that Aria heard her sobbing. Upon entry to the teenage girl's bedroom, she had to comfort the young woman. In Aria's arms, Samantha let out all that had passed that day.

Aria called the coven together in Aria's home's backyard. After a brief discussion, Samantha called to join them. The group instructed her to bring Tommy's letterman's jacket.

Tommy's prize jacket was placed on a table, and the coven's witches joined a circle with Samantha. The coven repeated words that were foreign to Samantha in a low chant. A sort of energy passed through Samantha's hands as the chant grew louder. Then, suddenly, it all stopped.

"Give this jacket back to Tommy tomorrow," Aria said to Samanta.

Samantha looked confused as she accepted the jacket. She asked, "Did you put some witch whammy on it?"

Miss Banks replied, "Let's just say Tommy will receive back his just rewards."

With Tommy's jacket in her backpack the next day, Samantha walked down the hall to her homeroom. Suddenly and violently, Tommy grabbed and slammed her into a row of lockers. "What the fuck, Samantha?" Tommy yelled, "Are you trying to make me look bad?"

Again, Samantha rallied behind her recent confidence as she replied, "No, Tommy, you don't need my help."

He leaned in and quietly said, "Bitch, you better give me back my jacket and shut that mouth of yours up!"

Not wanting to back down, Samantha replied, "Or what will you do? Hit me?"

As the tension escalated, Tommy pulled his fist back to strike her.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

"Stop!" Billy yelled out as he turned the corner to see the altercation.

Tommy held his fist in place when he said to Billy, "What are you going to do, you four-eyed dweeb?"

"It's not him you have to worry about right now. It's me!" Samantha's large Black homeroom teacher stepped out of the classroom behind Billy.

Tommy knew he would have to deal with this situation later as he lowered his fist.

"Here!" Samantha said as she pulled his jacket from her filled backpack. "Take your jacket you forgot when you left me alone in the woods on Friday night. You fucking little dicked pussy."

Tommy grabbed the jacket and stormed down the hallway toward Billy and the big teacher.

"Later, I'll deal with you," he said to Billy as he passed.

Tommy put on his prize letterman's jacket after homeroom. Instantly, he felt a change. His confidence level seemed to disappear. He was no longer pushing others aside as he passed. Plus, there was a strange sensation in his penis. He just thought that it all was weird.

"Shake it off, kid," said his coach after Tommy could not complete a pass at football practice. "We all have off days."

It was in the showers that the worst thing happened to him. His black running back laughed as he pointed to Tommy's groin. "Dude, where's your dick?"

Tommy panicked as his hand reached for his penis. It had shrunk to a point that the head barely showed. He did not know what to do or say as he covered his shrunken member. It was so embarrassing as he looked at the running back's large hanging cock. He rushed to his locker as he heard others laughing behind him.

The week did not get any better for Samantha or Tommy. Samantha was saddened to see the relationship between Billy and Sue Tam flourish before her eyes. While on Friday night, Tommy was a flop at the big game. After being benched before the end of the first half, his jock days had ended that night. He would later stop wearing his jacket after being cut from the team, but his dick never grew hard more than three inches again.

On Saturday, Samantha visited with the first member of the six women. The neighbor lady was a sweet older woman who seemed happy to have Samantha over. That evening, she collaborated with the young woman on ways to predict the future. The woman was very flirtatious and touchy, doing numerous exercises to help the newest recruit. As the evening continued, she handed Samantha a dark liquid to drink. She assured Samantha that it would lower her inhibitions but not make her do anything she did not want. Soon, the two were able to make progress in learning and increasing Samantha's abilities.

As the night grew late, the older woman turned on an old radio and offered her hand to the young woman so they could share a slow dance. As they held each other, Samantha could feel the woman's pelvis as she pushed it seductively into hers. Their eyes connected with a closeness that quickly formed. Samantha did not pull back as the neighbor she hardly knew before tonight moved closer and lightly kissed her. The woman's soft kisses continued to grow more longingly until both women opened their mouths to kiss as new lovers.

As the kiss parted, the older neighbor woman looked deep into Samantha's eyes. "Tonight, I will show you how to accept love from one of your sisters. You will remember this night as in the future; you will give such love to the other five sisters to fulfill their needs."

The older witch led Samantha to the woman's bedroom, where she allowed her to strip off her clothes. Once again, the woman passionately tongue-kissed Samantha. A bond formed between the two women as they both found the sisterhood love of a witch.

As Samantha lay back on the bed, she watched in awe as the woman slowly undressed. Even at her age, this woman's body turned on the young woman. The two naked women soon clung together on the bed as they began to make love.

For the first time, Samantha enjoyed the feeling of the caressing touch of a woman's tongue. The kisses became harder sucking, which progressed to light bites to her nipples and areolas that drove Samantha wild.

The best part for Samantha was when the older witch settled between her open thighs. Looking up at Samantha, she commented, "All this hair must be removed. We all love smooth vaginas." Then her head dropped down as she began to feast on Samantha's open pussy. After Samantha had enjoyed cumming multiple times, the older witch moved up and kissed her as the two enjoyed the taste of Samantha's juices. The passion of the deep kisses was combined with roaming hands on Samantha's upgraded breasts, pinching her nipples.

Samantha's lust for this woman was growing as the woman kissed and sucked on her neck while her fingers traced her outside pussy lips. The feeling of the older woman sucking on her neck sent shivers down her spine. Those fingers slowly and affectionately moved inside as Samantha laid back, enjoying the woman's touch. She continued kissing Samantha as she slowly slipped one, two, and three fingers into the young woman's vagina. The expert crooking of her middle finger on Samantha's spongy G-spot drove Samantha into a deep orgasm.

Waking up in another woman's arms was a wonderful new experience for Samantha. As they woke, she felt a sisterly love for her. The two enjoyed a passionate shower where they passionately kissed and masturbated each other to orgasm. Then, as Samantha dressed, she saw herself in the mirror. There were many sucker bites on her neck and all over her breasts. The witch had marked her, and she loved it!

Samantha was back at school on Monday, dressed all in black. Her high-collared blouse covered the deep purple bites on her neck. She had noticed changes she could not understand. She was now attracted to both the boys and girls in the hall. Once, she stepped aside before a door that would have hit her swung open. How did she know to do that? Another time, she answered a question in a conversation before the person asked it, leaving a quizzical look on the teacher's face. Everything was going well until she saw Billy and Sue Tam. She knew it, they had sex. It was more than she could bear, so she turned and walked away.

At lunch that day, Samantha was sitting only a few yards away from Sue Tam and her girlfriends. They were...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by dtswingers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments