Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Lifeguard - Part IV

"Tim goes to see Miss Tomlinson for some physical therapy and becomes a man!"

36
7 Comments 7
20.6k Views 20.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Tim worked hard all day at two things.

First, he tried to concentrate on school and not what has been going on at the health club.  He would catch himself reliving the shower scene with his friend’s mom or the pool play with Miss Tomlinson.  And then he would hear, “Tim?  Tim?  Nice of you to join us,” from the teacher bringing him back to reality.

The second thing he did today was to favor his right foot and act as if it had been hurt.  He would have a legitimate excuse to go to the training room after school.  His biggest challenge was keeping his storyline straight.  Sometimes he favored the right foot and sometimes the left foot.  Most of the time he convinced his unsuspecting friends that he would not walk home after school because he needed to see the trainer.

The 3:10 bell rang, and he slowly made his way to his locker to drop off his books.  With a stirring in his pants, he made his way down to the boys’ locker room.  He walked, rather limped, past the coaches’ offices and peered into the training room.  Just as planned, Miss Tomlinson was there putting a fresh sheet on the trainer’s table.  Tim had never been an actor, and he was too sexually inexperienced to do any role play.  But today he earned an Oscar for his performance.

“Hi, Miss Tomlinson!”

“Oh, hi Tim.  I saw you limping in the hallway earlier.  I was hoping that you would stop by and let me take a look at your foot.”

“It’s killing me.  The left. I mean the right foot must have gotten turned or sprained.”

“OK, well you should take a shower first.  But I don’t want you using the boys’ locker room shower.  You could slip and further injure yourself.  Use the shower in here so I can supervise your shower.”

Miss Tomlinson closed the door and locked it.  She started the warm water as Tim pulled his shirt over his head.

As the thirty-two-year-old PE and Health teacher, she kept a close watch on her charges and their well being.  A former life model for art classes in college, she maintained her figure by running and teaching aerobics.  Her long blond hair was usually tied in a ponytail.  She always wore tight fitting athletic clothes that showed off her body perfectly.

“I don’t want you falling over in here.  Lean on the table for support as I remove your pants,” she ordered.

Tommy held onto the table as Miss Tomlinson carefully unbuckled his belt.  She found the snap and opened the top of his jeans revealing the top of his very natural pubic hair.  She smiled as she gave the few wisps of pubes a gentle tug with her teeth.

“Ouch! Be careful,” Tim joked.

“Don’t worry.  I’ll take good care of the precious cargo in here.”

Miss Tomlinson slowly pulled down his zipper to reveal his trademark white briefs.

“Honey I am going to have to buy you some sexy underwear to match your sexy body.  You’ll just have to explain to your mother why it always smells like me.”

She slid the jeans down his muscular legs, careful not to hurt his right foot or his left foot in case he got them mixed up again.  Miss Tomlinson pressed her face into the front of his underwear and breathed deeply taking in the scent of a sweaty adolescent boy’s penis at the end of a school day.

Miss Tomlinson loved how every boy’s sweaty, warm cock has its own scent and no two were alike.  Last year she had favored Tyrone, a large African American senior who graduated and moved away for college.    His cock dominated her pussy as he stretched her with his impressive girth and length.  A basketball player, she always looked forward to licking his sweaty jockstrap after every game before he took it off to shower.

The year before Tyrone, it was Giovani, a solid, muscular seventeen-year-old foreign exchange student from Milan, Italy.   Following every soccer match, she would lay him on the training table and massage his legs as the other coaches and team members filed in and out of the training room.  Wearing only his uniform shorts, her hands magically found their way up into the leg openings and onto his seven-inch Italian meat.  He was the hairiest of all her boys, she would stand on his left side running her right hand through his chest hair as her left hand accidentally slipped underneath the waistband.  Once traffic slowed down in the locker room, she would lower his shorts and suck his cock and lick his hairy balls until he drained all of his semen down her throat.  Giovani was so hairy that she always had to pick the pubic hair out of her teeth before going out.

But Tim was special.  At sixteen years old he was one of her younger boys.  She loved his comfort at being the nude lifeguard with a bunch of women ranging in age eighteen to late sixties and even seventies!  His build was slim and sweet from swimming.  She wanted to treat him well and to mentor him to become an astonishing lover.  Miss Tomlinson was an expert at identifying high potential boys.

As she exhaled, her warm breath fell upon his thighs signaling her proximity.  Tim looked down and saw her pushing her face back into his crotch and breathing deeply.  This time, though, he felt the wetness as she licked the front of his briefs and ran her tongue along the outline of his penis.

Miss Tomlinson exhaled again and then ran her well-manicured fingernails up his legs and didn’t stop until they were underneath his briefs.  Her hands popped out the top of each leg near his belly button, and then she turned both hands inward with forefingers touching.  She lowered her hands on Tim’s semi-soft penis and gently tickled it with all ten fingers.  Tim’s breathing was increasing with each minute and each surprise move.

She withdrew her hands from underneath his underwear and drew in one final deep breath.  As she exhaled, she gave Tim’s cock a gentle love bite through his cotton underwear.  Miss Tomlinson took hold of each side of his briefs and slowly lowered them to the ground.  She lifted each foot to free the underwear from his now nude body.

“Sit here Tim,” she said as she pushed him back onto the training table.

Miss Tomlinson whispered into his ear, “I am going to help you in the shower, so you don’t hurt yourself.  But I can’t get these clothes wet.”  Her tongue then dug its way into Tim’s ear and swirled around his outer ear and ended with a nibble on his earlobe.

Miss Tomlinson took three steps backwards to give Tim the benefit of a full view of his teacher undressing in front of him.

First, she slipped off her running shoes and socks and threw them to the side.  Her top came up over her head and was dropped on a chair.  She was wearing a bright red sports bra.

Next, she slowly slipped off her shorts revealing lacy panties that matched the red bra.  She stopped to let Tim take in the sight of his teacher.  Even though he had seen her naked at the health club, this was different.  She was doing a striptease just for him.

Miss Tomlinson unfastened her bra and set it on the table next to his naked body.  Again she stood back and let him fully appreciate the experience of seeing his teacher strip off her clothes and now wearing only panties.

She sensuously removed her panties.  Walking towards Tim, she handed them to him and then stepped back again to allow him a full view.  She said, “Smell them.”

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

Tim obeyed his teacher and held them up to his face and breathed deeply.

“Again,” she directed.

He did so as his cock was straightening out even further.

“Now taste them.  Lick them.  Suck my juices out of them.”

He was an able learner as he actually turned them inside out to taste the inside of the panties.  He enthusiastically licked the side of the fabric that rubbed against her pussy and pubic hair all day and that held the secret taste of her inner being.

“Very good, Tim,” she said.  “Now let’s get you cleaned up.”  She helped him off the training table and to the four-person shower in the corner of the training room.  He held her shoulder, and she placed her hand on his ass.

Miss Tomlinson turned the warm water on and let the shower run a bit.  Once it was the perfect temperature, she lifted up the handheld showerhead and instructed Tim to get in.  She followed alongside Tim and started to rinse him down head to toe.

Miss Tomlinson knows well that when the showerhead is adjusted to a fine, needle-like spray, the sensations for men are just as stimulating as for women.  She found that special adjustment and placed the showerhead underneath Tim’s cock and balls and the area between them and his ass.  It had precisely the desired effect as he arched back, gasped, and looked at Miss Tomlinson.

She moved the showerhead back and forth further exciting the young man’s penis.  She gave him a break only to wet her pussy and to let it rest there, giving her special sensations as well.  Perhaps she left it there too long as she almost collapsed onto Tim.  She snapped back to reality and remembered that this experience was for Tim’s benefit.

Miss Tomlinson placed the showerhead back in its holder and allowed the water to fall gently on both of them.  She took a handful of liquid soap and began to clean Tim’s chest.  As her hands massaged his torso, her lips reached his lips.  Their tongues danced together in their mouths fully exploring each other.

Without even looking, she got another handful of soap and began lathering Tim’s penis.  It was already hard and sticking straight up.  She washed every inch of it as well as the balls.  Turning Tim around, she startled Tim when he felt a soapy finger enter his anus.  He looked around at her, and she reassured him that it was OK.  Another new experience.  She knew that straight men, and straight boys like Tim, enjoy a finger or two or three up their anus.

Miss Tomlinson shut the water off and dried Tim off with a fresh towel.  She directed him back to the training table and to lie on his back with his eyes closed.  Once she was dry, Miss Tomlinson picked up the bottle of oil and started to massage Tim’s left foot.

Miss Tomlinson lifted his leg so that his foot was elevated.  She manipulated the sole of his foot and sucked each of his toes individually.  He opened his eyes to see what was happening, but she said, “Keep them closed.”

Once that foot was complete, she applied more oil to her hands and worked her way up his calf.  Miss Tomlinson was an expert masseuse and knew exactly how to make a boy’s body feel good.

Her skillful hands glided further up his leg, carefully massaging his thigh.  She went further, reaching deep into the point where his thigh joins the upper torso and working deep in that crevice.  In order to fully reach the inner thigh, her hands were rubbing alongside his extended cock and sweet testicles. Miss Tomlinson loved boys’ testicles.  She felt that she held all their power and life force in her hands when she held them or sucked them into her mouth.  She knew that the strongest man could be reduced to a crying child if she squeezed too tightly.  And yet, that same man just wants some tender loving attention to his balls.

And so she used both hands to carefully massage Tim’s balls.  Stretching, licking, kissing, and tickling his balls made him start to precum.  As soon as Miss Tomlinson saw the first drop of precum she reached out with her tongue to catch it.  She gave his cock a nice deep slurp to be sure she got it all.  She left just a hint of saltiness on her lips as she kissed Tim, allowing him some insight into what his juice tastes like.

Returning her attention to his feet, Miss Tomlinson lifted his right foot and started sucking on those toes.  She loves to give toes nice sloppy wet baths.  And Tim loves to receive them.  She moved up his calf just as before, eventually reaching his inner thigh.  This time, though, Tim’s cock was laying on this side, so it got greater attention than before. Back and forth, going deeper with each stroke, Miss Tomlinson was carefully massaging Tim’s cock with a series of feather touches that left him in a state of complete arousal and bliss.

Abruptly Miss Tomlinson announced, “OK, Tim, get up.”

“It’s over?” he asked.

“Not by a long shot,” she said.  As Tim got up from the table, she laid down and lowered herself so that her pussy was at the edge of the table.

“Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me like you’ve never fucked anyone before.”

“Oh my God, well that will be easy.  I’ve never fucked anyone before,” he said meekly.

“Tim, look at my pussy.  See how it is wet and glistening.  Lick it.”

He licked her pussy like a pro.

“Now stick your finger in me, nice and gentle.”

He stuck his finger inside his teacher.

“See how it feels warm and wet?  That is where your penis is going to go.  Nice and slow since you’re pretty big down there.”

Tim walked up to his teacher.  Took a breath, and then aimed his hard cock at her pussy.  He felt her pubic hairs tickle the cock head as they brushed it.  He placed his cock at her opening.  And then he gave the slightest push.

“Mmmm, you’re sweet, Tim.  More.”

Tim pushed a little more, and all of a sudden his cock disappeared into his teacher, and it was swathed in warmth and wetness.  He let out a gasp, which was quickly replaced with a huge grin as he realized he was now fucking his teacher.  He was no longer a virgin.

Miss Tomlinson held his hips to teach him the proper thrusting movement, which he instantly got the hang of.  His rhythmic movements were magical, both for him and for his teacher.  He was lost in the moment.  Just he and his teacher enjoying each other’s bodies.

After five minutes, his enjoyment seemed to end as he announced, “I’m close to coming!”   Miss Tomlinson knew that he was really asking, “Now what do I do?”.

“Just let it happen, baby.  I want you to fill my pussy with all your boy juice.  Come hard and let me have it all.”

It only took three more thrusts after that, and he unloaded all of his semen into his teacher.  Tim was exhausted and collapsed onto his teacher.  She seemed to push him off of her, which surprised him.  All she wanted to do was change positions so that he could lay on the table and she could suck the last drops of cum out of his wet dick.

At sixteen, Tim was able to reach down and find one more quick orgasm as a result of Miss Tomlinson’s sucking his dick and tickling his sensitive testicles.   She swallowed everything he had to give her.

“How’s your foot Tim?” she asked.

Tim drew in a deep breath, wiped his brow, and said, “Thanks, it’s much better now!”

“Get dressed and get home.  I’ll see you at the pool soon.”

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments