Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waterbury Hills High School - Dads and Dudes Fashion Show and Auction

"Naked dads, brothers, and male teachers are auctioned off for a good cause. Everyone's a winner!"

36
4 Comments 4
18.2k Views 18.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

“Mom, is daddy really going to be naked in front of all these ladies?  In front of my teachers and friends and their mothers?  Oh God, in front of me?” Annie demanded to know!

“And in front of me, too?” Shelly wanted to know.  Shelly and Annie have been best friends since kindergarten.  While Shelly had stayed overnight at Annie’s house many times, she never got to see Annie’s father naked!  At best she saw him in his boxers in the morning, and sometimes she thought she could detect some morning wood.

“Honey it’s for a good cause.  Just relax and have a good time,” Melody told her daughter.

Every year the Waterbury Hills Parent Organization (WHPO) hosts a Mom/Daughter lunch for the graduating senior girls and their mothers and grandmothers.  The lunch has been the most successful scholarship fundraiser of the year, but this year’s event promised to top all fundraising records.

This year’s dinner theme was Dads and Dudes, an amateur fashion show that would result in the “models” being auctioned off to be celebrity servers for the tables.  If a table didn’t “buy” a server, then they would have to serve themselves at the buffet line.

Everyone could expect that the event was going to be wild.  When alcohol and moms are together, no one knows what to expect.  That is why the dinner always attracts mothers, daughters, female teachers, and female friends.  The one thing you can count on is a lot of fun.

“I wouldn’t want to see my dad naked,” Shelly said.  “He’s short and out of shape.  But your dad is hot!”

Annie couldn't deny that her father has an amazing body.  At forty-two years old, Jerry competes in triathlons every year.  Jerry is six feet two inches tall, one hundred eighty pounds, short cropped hair, and has kept his athletic body that he developed playing multiple sports in high school and college.

The fashion show was about to begin when Marsha Miller, the WHPO President announced that the fashion show and auction will begin.  “Yes, ladies, cash and credit cards will be accepted!  And now, let the show begin!”

With that announcement, the music started and the first dads and dudes came out in formalwear.  Annie Wurtz almost died when she saw her father actually walking across the stage in a tux.

“Annie, why is your dad doing in this?” asked Shelly.

“I have no idea!  Mom when did you know dad was going to be in the show?”

“Well, honey, they needed volunteers, and I signed him up.  He was reluctant at first, but then he heard ALL the details and was excited to help,” Annie’s mom, Melody, said.  “And honey, don’t tease your dad afterward.  You’re going to get to see your dad in a whole different light tonight.  Just have fun.”

Annie was puzzled by her mother’s comment.  Melody poured another glass of champagne.  “Here dear, have a glass.  It might put you in the right frame of mind.”

 The auction organizers placed several bottles of champagne on ice at each of the tables.  They knew that the auction prices would quickly skyrocket as the ladies became lubricated with alcohol.

The next man to walk onstage in a tux was Mr. Breslan, the social studies teacher.  All the girls cheered wildly for him.  Mr. Breslan was thirty-four years old and a former Olympic athlete when he was younger.  At six feet tall, one hundred seventy-five pounds, he was all lean muscle.  He still worked out regularly and modeled part-time.  He also seemed to have the best bulge in his pants compared to all the dads.  The mothers’ imaginations were on overdrive.  Sabrina Summers turned to her daughter, Bekka, and asked, “Honey, is he your teacher?  He is so cute!”

“Oh my God, mom, yes.  I start every day with him for social studies. He never wears a tie and leaves the top two buttons open showing his dreamy chest hair.”

“What a nice way to start your day!  I should go back to high school,” Sabrina said.

The girls all shrieked when the next man came out.  SueEllen Ford’s older brother walked out and surprised everyone.  “Mom, what is Tony doing home from school?”

Tony Ford was a junior at State University.  A member of the rowing team, he was the subject of many of the female teachers’ dreams.  And SueEllen’s friends’ dreams, too.  And their mothers!  Tony played basketball throughout high school and was the star player.  “Remember when Tony got his shorts pulled down during half-time,” Mary asked.

“Yeah, he never lived that down!” SueEllen said.

“I will always remember the sight of Tony standing there in his jock strap.  He really played it well by throwing his arms up in the air and turning around for everyone to see his bare ass,” Mary recalled.

“I know.  He really did fill out that jock strap.  Before that, I hadn’t seen him naked since we were little,” SueEllen said.

“And now, ladies, please welcome the Dads and Dudes wearing casual wear,” the host announced.

Annie’s dad walked down the runway and across the room wearing jeans and a polo shirt.

“Annie, your dad, is really hot in those jeans,” Shelly teased.

“Oh stop it, Shelly.  That’s my dad!” Annie said.

“Be patient Shelly.  If you liked that outfit, just wait,” Annie’s mom joked.

It’s true.  Annie’s dad was hot.  He still maintained his good looks from when he was twenty.

Mr. Breslan came out wearing khakis and a very tight fitting t-shirt.  The mothers cheered wildly and tugged at his pants as he walked by the tables.

Marsha Miller announced to the crowd, “Yes ladies, this is just like Nordstrom’s.  We want you to touch the merchandise!”

Mrs. Summers didn’t need any more encouragement, or champagne, as she grabbed Mr. Breslan’s ass as he walked by.  He stopped, turned around, and gave her a wink and the sexiest smile she had ever seen.

Tony came marching out in Bermuda shorts and a t-shirt that showed off his muscled arms.  Shelly reached up his pants leg as he stopped to show off to the girls’ table.

“Your brother’s legs are so strong,” Shelly told SueEllen.

“I know.  It’s not that I try to see him naked at home, but sometimes accidents happen!” SueEllen laughed.

“Ladies, fill up your glasses because your mouths may go dry with this next costume,” Marsha announced.  “Swimwear!”

Annie’s dad was the first to appear.  He came out wearing board shorts and flip-flops.

“Annie, your dad’s chest is so hairy!” Shelly said.  I never see him without a shirt at your house.”

“Yeah, he’s our bear!  At least he does work out at the gym every day!”

“It shows!  Mrs. Wurtz your husband is really cute!” Shelly said.

“Stop talking about my dad like that!” Annie laughed, although she was also seeing and admiring her father in a way she never had done before.

Tony came out next, and the women went wild at the sight of Tony Ford walking through the banquet hall in just a speedo that left almost nothing to the imagination.  As he walked by Mrs. Summers, she squeezed the front of his speedos.

“That’s right ladies,” Marsha shouted, “take Sabrina’s lead and do NOT be shy with our dudes.  Make them feel special!”

“Well if it’s good enough for my mom, I guess I can take a feel too,” Bekka said as she gently squeezed Tony’s dick through the material.

“Did you just feel up my brother?” SueEllen laughed almost to the point of tears.

“I sure did, and even though he is your brother you might want to take advantage of this opportunity,” Bekka advised.  “I’m going to be dreaming about this forever!"

Mr. Breslan came out wearing a pair of trunks with a U.S. flag design.

“I’ll salute that,” Sabrina said.

“Mom, that’s my teacher!” Bekka said.

“Honey well now is the time to get to know your teacher,” Sabrina said as she took her daughter’s hand and placed it squarely on Mr. Breslan’s abdomen.  Bekka could feel his ripped stomach muscles and looked into her teacher’s eyes.  They both smiled.  But then Bekka’s mother took it a step further and pushed her hand under the waistband as Mr. Breslan pulled open his waistband far enough to allow this to happen.  

Bekka pulled her hand out, but not before realizing that she had just felt her teacher’s pubic hair and the base of his penis.  Mr. Breslan smiled and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

“Oh my God, Bekka,” Annie asked, “What did he feel like?”

“Amazing.  Curly hair. And thick.  I mean his cock is really thick.”

“Girls we have so many choices on which to bid.  How will we decide who to bid on?” Melody asked the table.

“Our next collection is sleepwear!” Marsha announced.

Annie’s dad came out wearing just pajama bottoms.

“Annie, the fly on your dad’s pajamas isn’t closed.  I can see…” Shelly said.

“Mom, why is dad wearing pajama bottoms without underwear?” Annie asked her mom.

“Relax honey.  It’s nothing you haven’t seen before.”

“Maybe when I was two years old!  And now my friends all see him too!”

“I said, relax!  The show is far from over.  He’s your dad, but he’s a good looking man.  Enjoy the show.”

If they thought that Annie’s dad’s pajamas were revealing, they were all shocked when Tony came out in boxers.

“SueEllen, I can see your brother’s dick every time he takes a step.  The fly in his boxers is always open,” Annie said.

“I know, and it looks like he shaved for the event!” SueEllen shrieked!

“I’ll find out,” Bekka said.  “I’m getting good at this.”  And with that Bekka thrust her hand inside Tony’s open fly and got a nice feel.”

“You were right,” Bekka said grinning.  “Shaved clean.  And circumcised too!”

“Come here, young man,” Bekka’s mom ordered.  Sabrina not only pushed her hand into his fly, but she also pulled his cock out for everyone at the table to inspect.

“Sabrina, you are too much!” Melody laughed.

“The fun is just getting started girls!  Pour me some more champagne!”

Mr. Breslan was next wearing loose fitting shorts.  “Well, since I found out what the front felt like I suppose I should find out what the rear is like,” Bekka said.

As Mr. Breslan came by the table, he paused, and Bekka ran her hand up his shorts to feel his ass.  She ran her fingers along his crack and gave him a little pinch.  He turned around and gave her another kiss, only this time on the lips.

“A little furry.  Sweet.  I would die if I could see that ass!” Bekka giggled.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

Mr. Breslan heard her comment and pulled his shorts down to reveal the top half of his ass.  Bekka screamed loud enough to draw everyone’s attention to Mr. Breslan’s naked ass.

Marsha announced, “And now ladies, we present ATHLETIC WEAR!”

Annie’s dad has been an amateur cyclist for years, so it was no surprise to see him in his uniform.  Annie had seen her dad like this all the time.  She just never looked at him “down there” as she was.

“Your dad really fills out that uniform, Annie,” Shelly said.

“But look at Mr. Breslan in his singlet.  He was a wrestler in college.  Look at that package!” Bekka cried!

“At least Tony is in his rowing uniform.  He is fairly discrete,” SueEllen said with a relieved look.

All the men paraded around and tolerated the women’s grabbing and whistling, and evil grins.

The men returned backstage to change again.

“Ladies, and now the final costume change before bidding begins.  We take you into the LOCKER ROOM.

“Locker room? What’s that?” Annie asked her mom.

“I told you, honey, relax.  Your dad is okay with this,” Melody told her daughter.

Annie’s question was soon answered as all of the men came out on stage wearing only a towel around their waist.  The room went wild as the women were on their feet screaming for the favorite guy.

“And now ladies, this is why I volunteer to be the host.  It’s a tough job, but…”

With that comment, Marsha approached Tony and yanked his towel off dropping it to the floor and leaving him naked.

“Look at my brother!  Everyone, look at my brother!” SueEllen yelled proudly.  Tony blushed at his sister’s attention.

Next, Marsha yanked the towel off Mr. Breslan leaving him exposed in front of his students and their mothers.  His thick five-inch semi-hard cock was framed against trimmed blonde pubic hairs.  He smiled and threw up his hands like he had just won the wrestling match.  The women roared!

Finally, Marsha approached Jerry and stood to his side.  The crowd became silent.  “On the count of three…ONE.”   The room joined in…”TWO.”  And then the big moment came.  “THREE!”  And at that very second Marsha whipped off Jerry’s towel and threw it into the crowd.

 Annie gasped at the sight of her naked dad and covered her mouth with her hands.

“Annie, your dad is huge!” Shelly cried.

The men all left the stage and danced across the hall stopping at each table.

“Do you mind if I touch your dad’s cock?”

“No, you won’t!” Annie said sternly.

Melody had to step in at this point.  “Actually, dear, it is fine.  Look at that table where he is at now.  Everyone is touching it.  We’re all supposed to touch the men’s penises when they come around.  You go ahead and touch your dad’s penis.  Doing it here is fine.  It’s all for a good cause.”

“I might not let go!” Shelly joked.

Annie could see her classmates and their mothers and grandmothers all fondling her father’s cock.

“It is pretty big and getting bigger by the minute,” Annie said, showing signs of loosening up for the first time.

Melody jumped in.  “Honey, just wait.  You ain’t seen nothing yet!”

Annie’s dad was making the rounds.  Everyone was stroking him, cupping his balls, tugging on his pubes, and one grandmother even stuck his dick in her mouth!

He finally made it to Annie’s table.  “Ladies, I would like you to meet my husband, Jerry,” Melody said.

“Nice to meet you all,” Jerry said to the group.  “Now I hope you’ll all sample my goods.  It’s all for a good cause!”

One by one the ladies at the table felt Jerry’s cock and balls.  By the time he came around to Shelly, she was practically drooling.  “Hi, Mr. Wurtz.  May I?”

“Of course, Shelly.  This is the time and place that is appropriate for you to touch me!”

Shelly took his cock in her hand like a pro.  She stroked him and played with his balls.  “Turn around Mr. Wurtz.  I want to see your ass.”

He turned around for Shelly.  “Mmmmm, I love your hairy ass, Mr. Wurtz.”

Jerry’s cock was half erect, and he only had one more person left at this table to visit.  He stood right in front of Annie.  There she was, eye level, staring straight at her dad’s penis.  She hadn’t seen his cock since she was too young to remember.  

She has seen her boyfriends’ cocks, but they were young and immature.  Her dad’s cock was thick, manly, surrounded by nicely trimmed dark pubic hair.  Its head was large and purple.  The shaft was veiny and powerful.  He had to be at least six inches, and he wasn’t fully hard yet.

“Go on, honey, it’s not going to bite you,” her mother said.

Annie took a deep breath, opened her eyes, reached out with her forefinger and tapped the head of her dad’s cock.  It didn’t bite, but it did bounce!  So she got braver and used three fingers to gently stroke the head.  It still didn’t bite, but it did get bigger, and a little string of precum dripped from his tip.

Finally, Annie opened up her full palm and attempted to grab the shaft of her father’s penis.   However, her hand could not fully close as he was so thick.  She started initially stroking him slowly and then increased the speed.  

Jerry was now fully erect and was sporting the biggest erection most of the women at the table had ever seen in their lives.  The women were all mesmerized by Jerry’s eight and half inch cock and its massive girth.

Sabrina leaned over to Melody and asked, “Honey, how do you possibly…”  Melody just smiled.

Something overcame Annie at that point.  She could not stop masturbating her father.  As taboo as this was, she was in a place where it was appropriate. Shelly started massaging Jerry’s testicles as Annie stroked him.  Finally, Annie brought her father to completion as he shot his semen all over Shelly.  

The entire room had been watching this show in stunned silence and finally erupted with applause when Jerry’s cock exploded.  Even the DJ was in on the show and played the 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky at the exact moment that Jerry shot his semen across the room on to Shelly.

Melody took a napkin to help wipe off the mess on Shelly.  “No, Mrs. Wurtz, leave it.  This is so hot to have your husband’s cum on me.  He really tastes good,” she said as she licked cum off her chest.

“OK, that’s fine honey.  Come here Jerry and let me wipe your cock before you go on to the next table.  You’re positively dripping cum still.”  Jerry moved on to the next tables and the show continued.

The bidding ensued, and Ashley’s table successful bid earned them Mr. Breslan as their waiter.    The girls, and especially their mothers, were ecstatic.  He leaned in to serve them their meals, and that meant that his engorged cock was brushing against their arms and hands for the entire time.

Bekka, having already touched the base of his cock, wanted more.  She turned her chair around so that she would be facing him when he came with dessert.  As he placed her tiramisu in front of her, she placed her hands on his hips and turned his body to face her.  He stood right in front of her, arms high in the air, and asked, “Now what?”

“This is what,” she replied, as she took his cock in both hands and started stroking him.  Mr. Breslan arched back in delight.  Everyone at the table stopped eating and watched every stroke of his growing cock.  It didn’t take long, and a quick shot of cum shot out at Bekka’s face.  That quick shot was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments