Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waterbury Hills High School - Male Health Exams

"Coach Barb demonstrates a testicular exam on Coach Tim and everyone practices on the boys."

21
3 Comments 3
29.0k Views 29.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

No one could imagine that the weather could get hotter or more humid, but Wednesday was one of the hottest August days on record.  Everyone showed up at 6:00 a.m. to take advantage of the coolest part of the day.  Kyle and Jon went to their usual lockers and started undressing.

“Good morning guys, mind if I take this locker?” Coach Barb asked.

“Uh sure, of course,” Kyle said as he looked over at Jon and smiled.

Kyle already had his shirt off and was untying his shoes as Coach Barb sat down on the bench to take her shoes off.  Jon was a couple steps ahead of Kyle and was taking his briefs off and standing naked in front of their coach.  As Barb pulled her shirt over her head she was faced with Jon’s stiffening cock dangling in front of her face at eye level. 

“Well that’s a nice way to start the day!” she joked.  Coach stood up and removed her bra letting her perky breasts free.  Kyle stared at them as he removed his pants and boxers and was likewise naked and growing.

Coach Barb pulled her shorts and panties off and stood nude facing her locker as she hung up her clothes.  She stepped back and gave both of her naked runners an admiring glance.  As she placed a hand on each of their hips her fingers reached across to land on their asses. 

“It’s really cool how you guys are letting the girls share the locker room this week and how mature everyone is.  You’re being very adult,” she said.

By this time both boys were flashing their very adult erections at their teacher who looked down at both of them and smiled.  Coach Barb sat down on the bench and pulled both boys closer in front of her face.  “You two could be twins,” she said.

“Boys you know how important it is to do regular testicular cancer exams, right?”

“Uh not really,” Jon said.

“Well look, let me show you.  It’s really easier after a warm shower, but I can show you and we can practice again after showers,” Coach Barb said.

“You have to take your balls in between the fingers and roll them around like this,” she said as she gently massaged them.   “You are feeling for any kinds of bumps or lumps.  They should normally be perfectly smooth and pretty much symmetrical.  Of course like yours Kyle, one is larger than the other,” she said as she used both hands to manipulate Kyle’s balls.  “We’ll all practice later after a warm shower.”

They finished changing into their cross country practice clothes and met on the field.  Jon saw Coach Barb talking to Coach Tim and making a hand motion like she was rubbing something between her fingers.  Coach Tim nodded in agreement and started practice.

The heat was sweltering by 10:30 a.m. and by 11:00 a.m. practice was called due to the heat.

“Great job everyone,” Coach Tim yelled.  “Coach Barb and I want to give everyone an important health demonstration, so hit the showers and just wait there for us.”

With all the showers running and everyone waiting, the team had to double up on the shower heads.  Coach Tim and Coach Barb finally appeared in the shower completely naked. 

“Since practice had to be cut short due to the heat, we thought this is a good time to bring in one of the health class lessons.  Guys, today we are going to teach you how to do your monthly testicular cancer self exams.  And girls, this is good for you to know too as you may help a boyfriend down the road,” Coach Tim announced.

“Watch as I examine my testicles everyone.  See how I roll each ball around in my fingers.  I’m feeling for any lumps or unusual growth.”

“And girls, if you are checking your boyfriend’s testicles, here’s how you do it without hurting him,” Coach Barb said as she grabbed Tim’s balls.   “See how I gently roll them between my fingers?  All of you come closer to get a good look.”

It didn’t take long for Coach Tim to become fully erect.  With twenty pairs of both male and female eyes focused on his cock and with his balls being manipulated by Barb, Tim quickly grew to his full eight inches and rock solid.

“Obviously you see what this does to a man,” Coach Barb said.  “It’s natural and means that everything is working!”

“And it means that you have great hands!” Coach Tim joked to break the tension of the boys.

“OK girls, each one of you come up to Coach Tim and examine his testicles.  Line up!  Coach will give you feedback on your technique.”

One by one the girls examined Coach Tim’s testicles and rolled his balls between their fingers.

“Nice, good job.  Perfect.  Yep, that’s it.  A little more gently.  You don’t want your boyfriend to pass out!  Excellent.  Nice.”

“Coach, you’re dripping!” Brenda giggled as she wiped Coach’s precum off her hands. 

“Brenda, when that happens you can either wipe it off or you can lick it,” Coach Barb said.

We couldn’t tell if Brenda misunderstood Coach Barb or was just taking advantage of an opportunity, but Brenda surprised everyone.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

“Like this Coach?”  And with that Brenda licked the length of Coach Tim’s hard penis and swirled the head of his cock.  Whether intentional or a misunderstanding, Coach Tim arched back and let out a low moan.

“I meant lick it off your fingers, Brenda,” Coach Barb said.  Everyone laughed but was still in shocked amazement to see their classmate suck the Coach’s dick.

“OK girls, everyone did great, especially Brenda” Coach Tim joked as his cock bobbed back and forth as he talked.  “Now find one of the boys and partner up.  Guys, first do your own self exam and then girls you examine your partner.”

All the students paired up and began the health lesson.  Every boy quickly became hard.  Kyle announced, “These partner exams are every day, right?”  Everyone laughed.

Coach Tim and Coach Barb monitored the exams to make sure that they were all being done correctly.  Coach Barb saw Janice barely touching Alex’s testicles.  “Jan, you have to take hold like this,” Coach Barb said as she grabbed Alex’s balls and started rolling them around.  Alex was a handsome, blond, tall, lanky senior with a thick seven inch penis.  He was also painfully shy and a virgin, and he had never been naked with females before this week.  “Here, you roll the left testicle and I’ll roll the right one at the same time.”

Having his female coach and teammate both playing with his balls at the same time was too much for Alex.  It didn’t take long and Alex thrust his cock forward as he shot out five streams of semen all over his teacher and teammate.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry. I can’t believe I did that,” Alex was almost crying from embarrassment. 

“Relax Alex, it is completely normal.  There is no way a healthy male could have prevented that,” Coach Barb tried to reassure him.  “It’s OK, really,” she said as she gave him a hug smearing his cum on both of their chests.

“I guess now is a good time for an announcement,” Barb said as she had semen dripping down her breasts.  “We should have warned everyone that this kind of manipulation of the balls might make your partner ejaculate involuntarily.  If you see precum like Coach Tim had, it means that he is getting close.  It frequently occurs and just clean up if it happens to you,” Coach Barb smiled as she got under the shower with Alex.

No sooner had she finished saying that and three more boys were ejaculating on their partners.  It was as if they were waiting for permission, or maybe her comment heightened everyone’s awareness of the sexual tension building up.

The coaches circulated throughout the shower room helping the students with their exam technique.  Even Coach Tim sometimes had to demonstrate on the boys if the partners weren’t getting it right.  Most of the boys were a little uncomfortable with Tim’s hands on their balls, but a couple thoroughly enjoyed it.  And in Waterbury Hills, everyone was accepting of all.

Once Coach Barb or Coach Tim approved of the boys’ and girls’ exam techniques, they were dismissed to dress and go home until tomorrow’s practice.  Coach Tim was still nude as he cleaned up the locker room and picked up towels left on the floor.  Barb said goodbye as she had to leave quickly for an appointment.

Coach Tim turned to the training area and was surprised to find Rachel still nude and sitting on the table.

“Oh, hi Rachel, I thought everyone left.  How’s your ankle?”

Rachel didn’t say a word.  She took Tim by the shoulders and forced him onto the table.  She leaned over near his cock and said, “I’ve got another technique for examining your balls.”  And with that she started licking Tim’s balls, sucking them into her mouth, rolling her tongue all over them.  She licked underneath his ball sack near his asshole.   Tim lifted his body up to give her better access to his most sensitive areas.  Rachel stopped and let Tim feel her warm breath on his cock.  As she made eye contact with him, she let her tongue touch the base of his cock and slowly licked the length of his penis until she reached the head. 

Rachel moved for a better position and let his cock head slip into her mouth.  In and out.  She repeated this very quick movement and then on the fourth time she went down and took in as much of Tim’s eight inches as she could fit in her mouth.  She could feel the back of her throat being tickled by his cock head as she swirled her tongue around his shaft.  Tim arched up as the sensation was incredible.  Rachel continued to pump his cock with her warm mouth until Tim leapt forward and shot six streams of semen into Rachel’s mouth.  She swallowed and swallowed until every last drop was gone.  She didn’t miss a single drop. 

Tim collapsed on the table as Rachel ran her fingers along his chest.  She cupped his balls in her hand and gave Tim a deep kiss as their tongues played with each other.  She lifted her head and whispered, “Coach, your testicles are fine.  You passed the exam.”

Rachel climbed onto the table alongside Tim.  Coach Tim wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close and held her tight.

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments