Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kiss My Freckle In The Dark

"My holiday ends with late night visits"

238
31 Comments 31
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I lay in the dark on the verge of slumber, reviewing the day in my mind.

My mom had returned just as we got out of the pool, saying nothing and joining us on the patio. The others arrived shortly after, and the girls did their housework chores while I relaxed in the sun and listened to our parents talk. My aunt and mom had decided to do some gardening and put her hand on my shoulder.

“I need some muscles to move some bags of soil for the garden, can you give me a hand?”

“Sure,” I replied.

I followed them to the garden shed in the back corner of the yard and waited while they sorted out some garden tools. Aunt Julie took two square green pads, some kind of covered foam, from a shelf and gave one to my mom.

“You do the flower beds out front and we will start back here,” Aunt Julie suggested. “Mr. Muscle here will add the soil to the back garden and help me with it, then we will do the others.”

Mom agreed and headed to the gate leading to the front yard, waving at my dad and Gerard as they drank beer on the patio. Aunt Julie took my hand and pulled me into the shed, dropping the green pad on the floor at my feet and partly closing the door. She dropped to her knees and reached for my shorts, pulling them down to the top of my thighs. She grabbed my cock and began stroking me hard.

“Can you see the patio and gate?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Keep your eyes on them and your hands behind your back,” she instructed.

She gave my cock a few long licks and took it into her mouth. Her hands went to my thighs and she sucked vigorously, taking me deep into her throat a few times, giving me my first real deep-throating. It took no time for me to cum, my cock pulsating with each spurt pumped into her mouth, and after swallowing she licked up what had seeped out.

“There, that should hold you until tonight,” she chuckled, giving me a sly grin. “Now, time to get to work.”

The memory had my cocked stirring and it was half hard when I dozed off. Dreams of wet pussy and freckles played in my head while I slept, interrupted by movement on the bed.

I opened my eyes and was unable to tell who it was kneeling next to me in the darkness. One hand went to my thigh, the other to my stomach, and my cock twitched when the tongue ran over it. A few long, slow licks and I was rock hard, and when her mouth went over my tip I just closed my eyes.

After a minute of slowly sucking me, her mouth pulled away and she moved her leg over me, straddling my thighs. Her pussy was wet and took me in with a few quick movements, and her hands went to my chest. I could tell by the weight it was Aunt Julie.

“Oh, you have a nice cock,” she purred. “I have been thinking of this all evening.”

She started moving, knowing exactly how to rock and wriggle, using my cock to touch where she wanted. I reached out and cupped her nice tits, kneading the swaying pillows gently, and when she sat up I kept my hands on them. She shuddered slightly for a moment, then leaned herself back and began moving up and down, milking my swollen cock with her hungry cunt. It was only a minute before it clenched my cock tightly and she began quivering again.

My balls and crotch were soaked with her juice, and she rode me for another minute before the quivering stopped. She fell forward, her tits hanging in front of my face, and let out a deep breath.

“Oh, that feels so good,” she panted.

I pushed up, my cock straining with the need for release, grabbing her waist. I thrust a few times, pushing in further each time, and she wriggled her hips and pushed back.

“That’s it,” she urged. “Fuck my pussy.”

“Oh, you’re so fucking hot,” I moaned.

“Suck my tits,” she growled, jiggling them over my mouth.

I searched for a nipple and took it between my lips, sucking on the puffy hard nub. My hips pumped furiously and my cock swelled.

“Yes, cum in me,” she panted. “That’s it, empty those big balls into me.”

“Oh, fuck,” I groaned.

She pushed herself down, enveloping my entire cock just as it burst.

“That’s it, give it to me!”

I held her waist tightly while my cock throbbed and pumped my load. My mouth let go of her nipple and my head fell back while my hips jerked upward, lifting her up as I drove into her, filling her with my hot cream. When the spurts stopped I relaxed, loosening my grip on her waist, and lay still.

“Good boy,” she said softly. “Now go to sleep. I will visit you again tomorrow night. You need to be quieter, though. No talking and loud groans, understand?”

“Yeah, I do.”

She climbed off of me and slipped out of the room, leaving me alone in the dark with a cum-covered crotch and softened cock.

When the door opened and closed again I glanced at the clock, and it was just after three. I was still uncovered and felt a hand on my cock.

“Wake up,” she whispered. “I’m so fucking horny I can’t stand it.”

“What?” I mumbled.

“I need you to kiss my freckle,” Nicole giggled.

“We aren’t supposed to fool around,” I whispered. “What are you doing.”

“We aren’t supposed to fuck,” she corrected. “She didn’t say we couldn’t do anything else.”

“Nicole…”

Her mouth went over my cock and it responded, growing quickly. She pulled her mouth off and smacked her lips.

“Did you jerk off already?”

“Yes,” I lied. “I didn’t expect you.”

“Did you think of me?” she teased, licking the swelling tip.

“Yeah, I was,” I admitted. Before your mom came in.

“Ooh, that’s hot,” she giggled, licking the length of my shaft.

“Bring your freckle up here, I will kiss it while you kiss me.”

She moved around and put her pussy on my face, taking my cock in her mouth immediately. My hands went to her tits and my tongue to her wet pussy, and I squeezed and kneaded while licking her little slit. She was doing a good job taking my cock down, and I knew I was going to pop my cork quickly, so I put my tongue on her nub and buzzed it furiously. Her hips bucked and her pussy mashed into my face, soaking my chin with her climax, and my cum burst into her mouth.

I heard a few gags and sputters, but she kept sucking until my load was emptied into her mouth and her quivering stopped. She slumped down on me, panting and catching her breath.

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

“Oh, that was fun,” she giggled.

“It was,” I whispered. “You have to go, though.”

“Yeah, I know,” she sighed, moving off and sitting up. “I feel much better now. Thanks!”

“Anytime,” I laughed. “Be quiet.”

She kissed me quickly, leaving a drop of cum on my lips, and slipped out the door. My cock was sore and my balls ached, but it was worth it. I fell asleep immediately.

*****

The day went quickly. My parents and I went sightseeing on our own, spending our last day together and giving our hosts a day to themselves. We returned home just before dinner when the rain started.

After dinner we all sat in the dining room and played board games, drinking and laughing. Aunt Julie let the girls have some wine, and after a while, we were all a little tipsy. She sat next to me, occasionally touching my thigh under the table, getting me hard, time and again. She seemed to know when my erection subsided and then made me hard again. The teasing was both frustrating and exciting, and I couldn’t wait for everyone to go to bed.

The girls went first, woozy and stumbling over their words, followed by Gerard. A short time later we all turned in, and I went to bed horny and hoping Aunt Julie would appear.

I lay in the dark nude, forcing myself not to touch my dick, unable to fall asleep. Images of the sex I had experienced this week ran through my mind, and it was over an hour before the door opened and closed.

Aunt Julie climbed on the bed and stroked my cock, leaning over to whisper in my ear.

“We have to be very quiet, no talking. I have a little surprise for you.”

She took my hand and put it on her pussy, rubbing my fingers over her folds. It was soaking wet and slippery. After a moment she pulled my hand away and put it to my face, holding it under my nose. It smelled like cum.

“I had to make sure he would be sleeping,” she whispered, giving a quiet giggle.

She had fucked Uncle Gerard before coming to my room. With a few slow movements she straddled my waist and lowered herself down onto my cock, taking my whole length in one motion, her cum- filled pussy lubed and ready. The thought of fucking her after him was highly arousing, and I grabbed her waist and began thrusting into her.

She moved up to slow me down, then leaned forward and rocked her hips. She ground herself against the base of my swollen shaft, bringing herself to orgasm in minutes while massaging my pole to near bursting. She stopped and looked at the door.

Her fingers touched my lips, indicating to stay quiet, and she slipped off of me and onto the bed.

“Just be patient, I will be back shortly,” she whispered in my ear.

My cock throbbed mightily, crying for relief, and I waited while she slipped out the door and left me in the dark. Slowly my erection settled down, staying hard but no longer throbbing. I fought the urge to jerk it, knowing that she would be back.

Finally, the door opened and closed, and she climbed back on the bed, putting her fingers to my lips. This time she put her face in my crotch, licking my cock up and down before taking it into her mouth. She gave me a dozen slow sucks, taking me into her throat each time. When she stopped she moved on top of me again, lining up my cock and slowly taking me inside.

It took a few movements before I was buried in her, and she put her hands on my chest and rocked back and forth. After a few moments she sat up and leaned back, my swollen cock pressed into the front wall of her pussy, and slowly wriggled her hips. I sat up and grabbed her waist, moving my hips to match her motion, and listened to the little moans that passed her lips.

I wanted to cum, but listening to her was exciting and it made me feel proud to please her. I wanted her to cum again. I moved my head to her chest and sucked on the fat nipple, getting a little groan in return, and focused on getting her off. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down tight to my hips, slowly pushing into her, and was rewarded with a shaking, quivering, crotch-soaking climax.

When she stopped quivering I lay back down, waiting for her to recover and start moving again. Instead, she looked to the door again, touching my lips, and moved off of me. Once more she went out the door, leaving me hard and alone. It was only minutes before she returned. This time she lay on the bed next to me.

“Fuck me,” she whispered.

I moved between her legs and pushed in, burying my aching cock in two thrusts, and began fucking her wet pussy.

“That’s it,” she whispered. “Fill me up.”

I fucked her furiously, driving my cock into her like a jackhammer.

“Oh, yes. Cum in me,” she urged.

I bit down on my lower lip and exploded, my cock pulsing heavily as the huge load pumped out. My body shook violently, the needed orgasm rocking my entire body, and it felt like a gallon of cum was pushed into her.

When it finally waned I pulled out and slumped onto the bed, wasted and empty, trying to catch my breath. She giggled and patted my chest.

“There you go,” she whispered. “The last one for this visit.”

She climbed off the bed and went out the door, leaving me to recover from the intense orgasm. Eventually, I was fully relaxed, and closed my eyes, playing the encounter in my head like a movie. I paused for a moment and opened my eyes.

Was that a freckle on her back?

I thought back to the second time, trying to remember how she felt, and thought my fingers had touched a little bump on the back of her waist when I held her tight to me.

No, it’s just your imagination.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The morning was a rush, packing and saying goodbye before leaving for the airport. The girls hoped I would return before summer was over for another visit, and I promised I would try.

Aunt Julie took us to the airport, giving me a long hug, and whispered in my ear.

“We will play again,” she promised.

We thanked her and went to the boarding area, sitting to wait for the call to get on the plane, and my dad went to get a coffee. My mom sat beside me and smiled.

“I think you really enjoyed your holiday.”

“Yes, I did,” I admitted.

“Especially your time with your aunt, I suspect,” she giggled.

I blushed a little and nodded.

“She’s coming to visit in a few weeks,” she added with a smirk. “Before you leave for college.”

“Yeah? That’s good.”

“Oh, I knew you would be excited about it,” she giggled. “I’m looking forward to it, too.”

She pat my thigh and opened her book, and we sat quietly waiting to board the plane.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments