Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Halloween Mom

"Unlike my usual meets due to the garden, I meet this one while handing out candy."

94
17 Comments 17
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It was the weekend after Halloween, and as I was taking down all of my decorations, she stopped to talk. Caroline looked to be in her early thirties and was quite cute. She reminded me of an incident on Halloween night that refreshed my memory of her, her friend Angela, and their two little boys.

I'd done something completely different with my setup this year, which allowed trick-or-treaters to walk through my yard to get a closer look at my decorations. The ladies in question walked up with their respective sons, all taking their time to take in the sights. Caroline, in particular, seemed to be quite flirty while always keeping her eyes on me. When they first came in, one of the boys triggered a motion-activated ghoul that moaned and moved like it was crawling. Even I thought it was pretty creepy.

After it finished, I doled out candy to the two boys as Angela looked back and forth at me and the ghoul.

"So, how does it work?" Angela inquired while waving a hand about three feet in front of it.

"Well, it is motion-activated, but as the batteries gradually drain, you sometimes have to touch it to get it going," I answered before tapping its hand with my foot.

The decoration again did its thing as all of us watched intently. One of the boys backed away, while the other commented, "That thing is really creepy," to which I added, "Yeah, it is a bit much for younger kids. I should probably move it elsewhere next year."

Angela was still intrigued by the thing as the boys moved toward the graveyard. Caroline, however, was still chatting me up like a horny schoolgirl that was hoping for some time under the bleachers.

Caroline then remembered aloud, "But the best thing of all was when Angela reached down closer to the ghoul. Assuming that she'd have to touch it as you did to get it going. When she bent down it went off right in her face and scared the daylights out of her. I thought I would bust a gut laughing as hard as I did. You chuckled pretty hard, too, as she reared back up in fright."

"Yeah, that was the best scare of the night, for sure!" I agreed as we both giggled a little more at the memory.

After a long pause in the conversation, I bent down to pull a witch from the ground, where I'd had it staked. Apparently, not wanting to lose my attention, Caroline hesitantly offered, "So, I guess you noticed my feeble attempts at flirting that night?"

Looking her in the eyes, I responded, "They were not feeble, but I assumed it was just because I was there and easy to talk to. I am, after all, much older, and I couldn't imagine a beautiful young lady such as yourself being attracted to an old geezer like me."

"Flattery is the key to getting in my pants. But you already knew that, didn't you? And that's exactly why I'm attracted to you. Well, that and the fact that I've always had a thing for older men, especially ones in as good a shape as you seem to be," Caroline confessed.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

"So, who's flattering who now?"

"I can't stay much longer right now, but I have arranged to be free later this evening if you have some time and the inclination to spend with me."

"You also seem to have a thing for being scared. How much does that get your juices flowing?" I questioned forwardly.

"Yeah, I knew that I was right about you. What haven't you figured out about me?"

"How often do you and Angela play?"

"Damn! How did you figure that out? Even her husband is clueless about that," Caroline answered while seemingly shocked at my revelation.

"Body language. Most men never take the time to notice the little things, which makes us easy prey for you sly vixens."

"But you do, which is why you played it cool that night. You knew that I'd be back, didn't you!" Caroline punctuated while pressing hard against the fence in an effort to get as close as possible.

"I assumed nothing but hoped that I'd see you again at some point," I replied while stepping up to the fence myself.

Our faces were inches apart as Caroline continued, "I guess you know about your reputation amongst the needy women in this neighborhood, most of whom you meet while gardening. Unfortunately for me, I don't usually walk this far. It was Angela, who'd seen your Halloween display over a week ago and insisted that we bring the boys here. Plus, she's the one who told me about your notoriety."

"I guess that she didn't come along for fear of being discovered by her husband?"

"No. Angela's not really concerned about that as much as she didn't want to lose me as a playmate. She's got a real thing for women and could care less whether she ever has to deal with another man. See, her husband is cheating, just like she is. As far as Angela is concerned, she's got the perfect setup, with him to pay the bills and for the two of us to lick each other's pussies."

"But you want to be fucked by a real cock, not some rubber strap-on. You love the heat from its shaft and the feel as it fills you with its warm seed and it pulses in your tight little cunt," I speculated as my lips moved to within millimeters of hers.

"God, yes!" Caroline squealed before pressing her mouth to mine for a carnivorous assault. After a minute or two of impassioned kissing, in which I was a full participant, she backed away, breathing hard.

"Wow!" she panted.

"Likewise," I agreed.

"Sorry... sorry about the PDA, Caroline huffed.

"No worries," I grinned as another neighbor walked past.

"Oh, I see. You don't mind because this just makes you look like more of a stud. Okay, Stud. I'll be back here later this evening and expect a full service," she smirked as she sauntered her way back down the street.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments