Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Six Isn't Enough - Part 2

"Our lusty couple expands the horizons somewhat with a promise of more to come!"

48
8 Comments 8
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story at this point, I recommend you read part 1. If you like it, tap the like icon or leave a comment. Enjoy!"

After fucking myself senseless with my new toy, my lust was sated for the time being. After a quick lunch, I showered, dressed for the day and after a quick lunch, and headed out to my appointment at the museum. The tour was very sobering and took my mind off my carnal activities but as I rode in the back seat of the taxi back to my hotel, I began to think about how I was going to broach the subject of me fucking a well-endowed man with my husband’s blessing. There was no way I would ever do such a thing without it.

I arrived back at the room and texted hubby to inquire about our plans for the evening. He suggested dinner and perhaps a movie. I agreed for the time being and set about searching for something a little more exciting, we could go to a movie at home any time. It wasn’t long before I discovered that the Empire State Building was open for tours in the evening.

I met him in the lobby and we went to the hotel restaurant for dinner. It was as good as any I had ever enjoyed and I decided to treat myself to desert. As we waited for the bill, I suggested that we skip the movie and go see one of the city’s most famous landmarks. He thought that was a fine idea so, after going back up to our room and retrieving our coats, we hailed another cab and headed out.

The view was everything I had been told it would be and we held hands and cuddled as we took in the sights. It was all very romantic and I thought that if ever I was going to suggest to add something to our bedroom activities, tonight might be as good a chance as any.

We cuddled and kissed all the way back to the hotel in the cab causing the driver to remark that we looked like newlyweds. We corrected him but I added that this was our first visit to the Big Apple and it felt a bit like a honeymoon. He laughed and wished us well as hubby paid the fare with a generous tip.

We were in the elevator and I snuggled into him. “I have something I want to talk to you about,” I whispered.

“Oh? What might that be?” he replied.

“Wait until we get to the room!” I said and I kissed him seductively.

“You are such a tease!” he laughed. We exited the lift and made our way down the hall to our room. I excused myself to the washroom to get myself ready. Ten minutes later I emerged dressed in my other new lingerie set and nicely made up. The dark red lip stain that he liked completed the look.

“My God, you are so beautiful!” he gasped.

“Thank you, sweetie,” I replied as I moved to kiss him. “Perhaps you could take a quick shower and then we’ll talk?”

“I’m not sure talking is what I want to do!” he leered.

“Well, if you want to do that, we need to talk first!” I confirmed. I saw a look cross his face, “Don’t worry, I think you’ll like what I have in mind!”

He might have set a world speed record for showering and when he emerged, he was wrapped in the robe that had been hanging on the back of the washroom door. He came to me and we kissed softly but passionately. “So, you wanted to talk about something?”

“I have a confession to make,” I said lowering my eyes. A dark look crossed his face and I began to worry. “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” I thought but I decided to press forward. The worst he could say was no.

“Remember on our honeymoon, when we saw that guy on the beach and you were teasing me about him?” He nodded so I continued. “I said at the time that I wasn’t fantasizing about him and I wasn’t. But then, yesterday I saw another man who looked a bit like him and it all came back to me.”

“What are you telling me?” he asked as he took my hand.

“I’m saying that last night I had a dream, and it wasn’t about us.” I looked at his face trying to read it.

“A dream about what exactly?” He asked. “Or can I guess?”

“You can probably guess,” I said. “But I would never act on it, you have to believe me!” I hoped the panic in my voice was convincing.

“So you want to fuck another man, is that it?” His voice became stern, “I don’t like that idea, at all.”

“No, baby, I don’t. But I’m just wondering how it would feel to be filled up that way.” I squeezed his hand. “So I have an idea.”

“And what idea would that be?” he asked, still not sure where I was going with this. I reached and picked up my iPad and tapped it a few times to show him.

“Perhaps we could buy a couple of substitutes,” I suggested as I showed him the webpage of the shop I had visited the previous day. “You know, something we could play with in bed?”

He took the iPad from me and flipped through the site, his eyes opening wide as he saw the array of toys in various lengths and thicknesses.

“I don’t know,” he said. “Am I not enough for you?”

“You are plenty for me!” I protested. I racked my brain trying to come up with a comparison that a man would understand but I couldn’t. “Never mind,” I said dejectedly. I would just have to hide my secret from him.

“Wait, sweetie, wait!” he soothed as he held me tighter. “I’m not saying no, I’m just saying I don’t understand!” He kissed me softly and continued, “You say I’m enough for you but you want more. Don’t you see why I’m confused?”

“I get it,” I said. “I’m sorry, but I can’t get it out of my head!”

“It’s okay,” he said as he hugged me tightly. “You can’t help what goes on in your head. As long as you don’t act on it, it’s fine!” We started kissing and soon his hands were caressing my body over my lingerie. “This is new,” he whispered.

“I got it for you, I know you like it when I dress all sexy!” I replied. “And it makes me feel sexy too!”

“You would look sexy to me if you were wearing a flour sack!” he whispered. We continued kissing as his hands roamed over my chest stopping to gently squeeze them. I moaned my approval and let my hand drift down to cup his growing package. A moment later I was on my knees in front of him kissing and licking the head of his rock-hard manhood.

I looked up at him and smiled, nodding my consent to him. His hands found the hair at either side of my head and he guided my mouth onto him, sliding himself into my throat and not stopping until his balls settled against my chin. The groan that escaped his body told me I had him exactly where I wanted him.

He relented long enough for me to catch a fresh breath of air before pulling my face onto him and starting to move my head so his cock was fucking my face. I felt him tense so I got back to my feet and pulled him toward the bed. My hands guided his to the straps at the sides of my thong and he got the hint. He slid it down my thighs and I lifted one foot then the other so he could unhook from around my feet.

He tried to urge me onto my back but I had other ideas. I bent down retrieved the bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer, and handed it to him before getting up onto the bed on my hands and knees. Bending down so my shoulders touched the bed, I looked back over my shoulder and winked at him. I reached back and pulled one ass cheek to the side, exposing my little rosebud back door to him to use as he pleased.

A wide grin split his face as he flipped up the cap and drizzled the clear slick fluid onto my hole. I felt the cool as it hit me but I knew that the cool would soon be replaced with all-enveloping heat as he slid his hardness into my bum.

And so it was as he slid himself inside me. His hips bumped against my ass cheeks and his hands gripped my hips to pull me back onto him. In just a few strokes he was driving himself into me, our bodies slapping together as they made contact. His grunts were timed with my moans and squeals as he pounded into me and before long he was close.

I felt his grip pressure increase and I knew there would be fresh bruises the next morning. He would apologize when he saw them and I would assure him that it was all right and we would make love gently and tenderly.

As we cuddled afterward, he whispered, “What’s it worth to you?” I wasn’t quite sure what he meant so I asked him to clarify. “What’s it worth to you for me to let you be with a man with a bigger cock?”

“Oh,” was my response. I wouldn’t have thought for a million years that he would actually even entertain such an idea. “I don’t know,” I said after a few moments of contemplation. Then I realized he already had something in mind. “What did you have in mind?”

“Oh nothing,” he replied. I knew he was lying but I played along. “I’m just trying to figure out if you’re serious about it or not.”

“It’s just a fantasy!” I objected. “I would never dream of acting on it!”

“I know you wouldn’t. But just for fun, say you did want to act on it. What’s in it for me?” He kissed me and looked into my eyes. That’s when I knew he had a price, I just had to figure out what it was.

“No, Sweetie, I’m not doing this!” I stated. “Just forget about I said anything!”

“Gonna be hard to do that knowing that any time we’re not together you’re fantasizing about having ten inches of cock in your pussy!” As much as I didn’t want to admit it, I knew he was right about that. What he didn’t know was that I had already come up with a solution. I just had to figure out how to tell him about it.

This being our last evening in the city, I took advantage of the downtime after he left the hotel for work to have a nap and then tried out my other new toy. It was every bit as much fun as the thick 12-incher as it massaged my clit and G-spot simultaneously. The orgasms it gave me were quite different than those I had with either my husband or my other toy, these were longer in building and much longer-lasting and they left me an exhausted mass of sweat and cum. After I caught my breath I had a long warm shower and cleaned my new best friends before packing them securely away in my suitcase knowing that there would be many, many more fun times ahead. As I was in the shower I got an idea that might work to bring my husband on board.

We went out for dinner again that night, meeting a couple of his colleagues at a restaurant near our hotel. Dinner was good and I’m not sure if it was me or my hubby who was more pleased by the compliments the two other men gave me as we dined and chatted. As we waited for our cab back to the hotel, I spied an adult shop only about a block or so away so I made the excuse that the wine had gone to my head during dinner and I needed some fresh air before returning to our room.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

The street was well-lit, so I suggested we take a short walk, and a few minutes later, we left the shop. I stopped hubby and pointed, raising my eyebrows suggestively and nodding in that direction. He looked at me and smiled as he nodded in agreement. We heard an electronic chime as we entered and stopped to orient ourselves.

“Can I help you?” asked the heavily made-up young woman behind the counter.

“We’re just having a look about,” hubby replied and he led me down a narrow aisle past some tarty and cheap lingerie toward the rear of the small store. A moment later we stopped before a display of dildos of various lengths and thicknesses.

“Fuck me!” he whispered as he stared at the selection on display. He pointed at a fake phallus that was at least a foot-and-a-half long and as thick as his arm. “Can you imagine?”

“No sweetie, I can’t!” I giggled. “Some of this stuff is just so ridiculous!” My gaze wandered until it fell on one that was closer to what I had in mind. “This, on the other hand, I have no trouble imagining!” It was about ten inches long, light brown, and almost as thick as my wrist with a realistic-looking head on one end and large balls on the other. I picked up a packaged one and looked it over, the price was a bit more than I thought it might be but I guessed that, as with most things, the good stuff ain’t cheap.

“Is that the one?” he asked.

“Maybe,” I replied. “Let’s keep looking.” We wandered around a bit more and I saw a few others that would certainly work for me but my thoughts kept coming back to that one.

“What about this one?” He asked, picking up a double-ended one that was made of clear silicone.

“A bit too long maybe,” I said. “Besides, it looks like it’s built for two.”

“I suppose so,” he said with a shrug.

Our wandering took us back to the one I had originally selected and he picked it up to look it over. “It comes in a much darker color if you’d prefer,” he suggested.

I moved close to him and whispered, “I don’t think my pussy will care what color it is!” He laughed and nodded.

“So this one then?” he asked and I nodded. “Anything else?” I shook my head and we moved to the counter at the front of the store. After paying for our purchase, we went outside and looked for a cab as we walked back toward the restaurant where we had eaten dinner. Every few dozen steps one or the other of us would lean in and whisper something suggestive and by the time we found a cab, the suggestions were getting downright lewd. I loved it!

A cab quickly pulled up and as we snuggled in the back seat, I leaned into my husband and whispered, “I want you to fuck me with that toy!” He just grinned and kissed me, his tongue driving past my lips and teeth to wrestle with mine. We arrived at our hotel and less than ten minutes later I was in heaven as I felt his tongue on my clit and my new toy bumping up against my cervix as he drilled me with it.

“Fuck baby, your cunt looks so hot all stretched out like that!” he groaned between licks of my clit. I was unable to respond as I felt the first of what I hoped would be many orgasms rise up inside me. A few more licks and I was there. It blasted through me, causing me to twist and writhe as I attempted to get that long thick toy as far inside me as I could. My pelvic muscles clenched and jet after jet of warm slick fluid squeezed out of my fully stretched pussy. He lapped it up as best he could but that didn’t prevent the sheets underneath my ass from becoming completely soaked.

I reached down and pulled on his hair to bring his face up to mine to kiss him as hard as I ever had. To his credit, he never slowed, continuing to slide that wonderful thing in and out and in a moment or two orgasm number two burst out of me. I screamed and he pulled the toy from me. A loud squirt of fluid shot from me completely soaking my thighs and his arm.

As I began to recover, we kissed and then he whispered, “I wish I could make you do that.”

“You just did,” I panted, my breath still ragged. I reached down to fondle his erection and whispered, “Give me a minute and I’ll thank you properly!” We cuddled some more and I excused myself to the washroom.

When I returned, he was trying to mop up my cum from the sheet but it was a lost cause. “Maybe we should go out for a drink and ask housekeeping to come up and change the sheets,” he suggested.

“Why, so we can soak another set of sheets?” I teased. He laughed and I nodded. “Okay, we’ll go down to the bar and have a drink or two and while they clean up.”

We cleaned ourselves up and got dressed, before cleaning our new toys and putting them away. Stopping at the reception desk on our way we headed to the bar for a couple of Dark’n’Stormys. The bar wasn’t particularly busy so we were able to find a table away from the other guests so we could keep our conversation private. We relived our recent fun and as we waited for our second round, he leaned in. “I think we should do it.”

“We just did it!” I giggled. “And we’re going to do it again if I have my way!”

“Not that,” he said. “I mean yes, we are going to do that but I think we should do the thing you really want.”

“I’m sorry?” I said quietly. “I don’t know if you noticed but I’m good with our new toys. I don’t want anything more!”

“Yeah, I think you do,” he said. “I think you’re still curious how the real thing would feel.”

I tried to protest but I quickly realized that he was right. Now that I’d had a taste of what it felt like to have my pussy stretched to its limit, I wanted to feel a real cock fill me up the way my fake ones had.

“Are you sure?” I asked. I was having trouble believing that he had suggested it.

“I don’t know but I think we should talk about it. You know I would do anything to give you what you want, if that means watching you fuck another man that can satisfy you the way I can’t, I’m willing to at least talk about it.”

“Fuck me,” I breathed, still not believing we were having this conversation.

“Yes, exactly,” he whispered with an evil grin. “As long as I get to watch.”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I’m not sure about all of that.”

“Fair enough,” he said, reaching across the table for my hand. He squeezed it softly, “But now I’ve planted the seed. Let’s see if it takes root.”

“Okay!” I whispered. I looked at his smiling face and had an idea. “They should be finished with our room, let’s go back upstairs!” We finished our drinks quickly and headed for the elevators. On the ride up we started the foreplay all over and by the time the door opened his hand was under my blouse and my hand was inside his pants.

The door opened and there stood two pretty women with a laundry cart filled with our dirty bedclothes. “Excuse us,” I said as I slipped past them.

“Have a good evening!” she said cheerily as we headed toward our room. I felt my face flush with embarrassment knowing that they knew that ours was the room they had just cleaned.

My embarrassment died as the room door clicked shut behind us. My husband grabbed me roughly and turned me around, mashing his mouth against mine. “You said you liked my animal side!” he growled as our lips parted. “Well, here he comes!” I felt the warm wetness in my pussy as my lust took over. He reached up and grasped the front of my blouse and ripped it from my body, exposing my bare breasts. Same thing with my skirt and he tossed it into the corner.

“Up on the bed on all fours!” he commanded and I complied. By this time I was shaking with anticipation as I thought of how his cock would feel sliding into my ass. “Close your eyes and keep them closed!” was his next order and again I did as he commanded. I heard a rustling noise and then a cool touch on my pussy lips as he slathered them with some lubricant. Next, I felt that delicious stretch as once again my cunt was filled with 10 inches of firm thick dildo.

“MMMM, That’s what I’m talking about!” I purred as I settled back onto the toy.

“There’ll be no need to talk!” He almost shouted. Then I felt the cool again as the lube ran over my puckered back door. The touch of the head of his cock against my ass hole made me jump a little, I don’t know why, I had figured out what he had in mind. What I didn’t expect was the sting as his hand came down hard across my ass cheek.

“OW!” I protested and I felt him shift as he laughed.

“We can stop if you want to,” he said but I shook my head no.

“Fuck my ass!” I begged him. “Drive your hard cock into me as I ride this thing!” A moment later I got my wish as he entered me fully with one long stroke. “OH FUCK ME THAT FEELS SO GOOD!” I cried out as I felt him push his hips into my ass cheeks.

He began moving in and out and every time he would slide in a whimper would escape my lips. Every few strokes I felt the sting of his hand against my butt cheek one then the other as he alternated spanking my ass as he filled me up. I felt his grip tighten as he approached the finish line. His pace quickened as he banged my ass as hard as he could before groaning loudly and diving forward hard enough for me to collapse forward onto my stomach. His cock slipped out of me and he shot his warm load all over my bum and pussy.

He lay there panting on top of me for a few moments and then began kissing his way down my shoulders and back. When he reached my reddened buttocks, he placed feather kisses all over the welts before starting to lick the cum that he had left there. Finished that task, he rolled me over and placed more soft kisses on my clit between licks as he started slowly moving the toy that was still embedded inside me. It didn’t take long for me to reach the dizzying heights again and I soaked his face as I came once more.

His kisses moved back up my body and we snuggled in the mess we had made. “I love you so much it hurts sometimes,” he whispered.

“I know, me too,” I replied softly. We were silent for a few moments. “Were you serious before?”

“I was,” he said. “If that’s what you want, we should do it.”

“We’ll talk some more after we get home,” I said.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments