Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We got out of the shower. We didn’t hurry to dry one another. Beth knew I had missed her and every way a man could miss his woman. She was showing how much she missed her man. Beth is a sensual woman. She can be just as wanting as I am with her. The shower only raised her arousal.

“You know how I taste and what you do to me, and I know how you taste and what I can do to you. I think it’s only fair.”

Beth looked down at my cock and fondled it and my balls.

“Mmmm, he is so strong and demanding. I know, when he wants something, he is going to get it one way or the other. He’s getting stronger and stronger.”

Beth pressed her head against my chest. Then she kissed her way down to my stiff member. He had a firm grip on it and was stroking it slowly, adding to the arousal. She sucked the head into her mouth and slid her tongue over it.

“Do you want to get on the bed, or do you want a woman at your feet adoring you and your manhood? I have every intention of draining all of your strength from your body and your balls. I want to feel your cum sliding down my throat as I suck the next load from you.”

Beth started to suck my cock and hold my ass. After a while, she looked up at me. “You will succumb to me. I will own your strength,” her voice was so sultry and seductive. I knew if I tried to stand, I would collapse under her oral seduction.

Beth looked up at me and slowly stood up. As she did, she kissed my body all the way up to my neck. She ran her soft hands across my chest as she kissed me. Then she wrapped her arms around me and pushed her tender body against mine. I felt my cock brushed against her soft pubic hair.

Beth “helped” me lay on the bed. She stood over me smiling knowing she was in complete control. She straddled me and dangled her tits in front of me. When I reached for them, she lowered her body for me to enjoy them. I fondled and sucked her tits she sat up and smiled.

“There will be more time for you to suck them, but not now,” she purred.

Beth slowly moved down my body, letting her tits barely touch me. My desire to sit up and grab them was deterred by her finger pushing me back onto the bed. She finally made her way to my aching cock. She used her tongue to lightly lick the tip and then down the sides. I wanted it in her mouth. Not yet, she smiled.

Beth positioned herself between my legs. She took the tip of my cock and slowly sucked it into her mouth as used her tongue to torment me. She would suck down so far, then pull back a little and orally attack the same part of my cock she just conquered.

After what seemed forever, she had swallowed my cock to the base. I could feel the back of her throat on my cock head. Beth swallowed just to antagonize my aching cock. I wanted to cum but somehow, Beth prevented it. I was going insane.

“Now, my man. For the wonderful love you have given me. I hope to return those feelings. You have driven me sexually crazy for your sex. Now, I hope to do the same to you.”

Beth slowly began sucking me and using her tongue as a sexual accomplice. Up and down the length of my shaft she licked and sucked driving me closer to insanity with each stroke. When she went down, I could feel the back of her throat against my cock head.

She had my cock down her throat when the first blast of cum erupted through my cock. I could feel her swallowing every drop. The next load shot out and Beth swallowed, then the third and forth. Beth made my cock swell as her throat muscles stroked it as she swallowed each load.

I had nothing left. All my cock could do now was jerk and begin to shrink. My breathing was erratic and the blood raced through my body. I had no more cum, but I wanted her to suck me some more.

Beth smiled at me and wrapped her hand around my limp cock. She bent over and kissed it, my body almost convulsed. Now that her amazing sexual attack was over, Beth lay next to me with her arm across my chest. I turned to her, my breathing returning to normal, and she kissed my lips ever so lightly.

“How does being loved so very deeply feel, Collin? Doesn’t it feel wonderful? This is how you make me feel just holding me. I love you deeply,” Beth’s sultry voice whispered through my brain.

“Beth, I have done some research. It’s going to cause a lot of friction. But I can stop the construction of the strip mall. I have the proof, Ralph Donovan has the proof, and there is a third copy in a safe deposit box, not here in town. They may get ugly with you.”

“Collin Knite. I am your woman. I belong to you, to stand at your side. Let them say or think what they may, I will always be on your right side,” Beth pulled my head down and kissed me.

“Now, I want you to relax. I will bring you a beverage and make your dinner,” A muffled woof came from the other room. “And yes, Beta, I will make your dinner, too.” Beth walked into the other room calling Beta a fussy baby. I had to chuckle.

After dinner, Beth came into the living room, wearing a tee shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes. Everything pointed to a walk in the night. She was holding my tennis shoes and a flashlight.

“Collin, it’s a beautiful night. We have to go for a walk. I have missed our night walks and I’m sure you have as well. Shall we go?” her smile wouldn’t let me say ‘no’.

“That’s sounds marvelous, Beth. You know I have missed our walks. You made them so special. Give me a second to change shoes.”

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

As we walked out the door, I picked up a fob. Beth gave me an odd look. I just slipped it into my pocket. Beth was right, the night was perfect. The moon was almost full and the stars dotted the sky above the tree canopy. The air was fresh and warm.

We were walking with our arms around each other. I stopped and turned Beth to face me. I looked at her smiling face. Her soft features and her skin was pure silk. Her eyes glistened in the night, her lips were waiting for mine. When our lips touched ever so lightly, every hug and kiss we shared came back to me.

“Beth, I love holding you. You are so feminine and your lips are so soft. You are every man’s dream. I have missed you so much, everything about you even your perfume. I am grateful you are my lady.” I kissed her again.

Beth sighed heavily and laid her head against my chest. Her arms were around me and rubbing my back. So many things about her I missed, times like this especially. They were the hardest to live without.

To make the moment more memorable, Beta strolled by to check on us, then went on his merry way to do wolf stuff, I guess. Beth and I watched him mosey on his way, chuckling at his nonchalant gait.

We had been out for quite a while, so we decided to head back to the house. Along the way, Beth stopped and gave me a serious look. I was fairly certain what was on her mind.

“Collin. I know you are an honest man, and true to me. What did you put into your pocket when we left the house? Does it have to do with the mall?”

“Yes. I’m sure they are pulling shenanigans during the dark hours, so,” I pushed the button on the fob and the woods lit up like a parking lot. Beth inhaled sharply in surprise. Then I turned the light off.

“This was part of the renovation I had done to our home. It’s going to get ugly, so I wanted to take every precaution for my plan and our safety.”

“Collin, did you just say our home? Our home?” Beth was trembling a little.

I reached into my pocket as I got down on one knee. I opened the little box that held what I hoped would be our future. I looked up at Beth. She was trembling, her hands were covering her mouth, and tears were cascading down her cheeks. She quietly whimpered.

“Miss Elizabeth Evans, would you do me the honor of accepting my proposal of marriage?” I held the ring up to her.

Beth nodded her head almost violently. She was sobbing and her breath came and went in short bursts. Beth held out her shaking hand, I removed the ring from its cushioned box. I held her hand and gently slid the ring on her finger.

Beth brought her shaking hand up to her face, then jumped into my arms so fast, she knocked me over.

‘YES, OH YES, COLLIN. I WILL MARRY YOU, YES, YES!” She collapsed on top of me and she put her lips gently on mine. She pulled away and held my face. “Oh, my handsome wonderful man. I love you so deeply. I am the happiest girl in the world.”

Beth and I lay on the soft green grass, embracing one another. Softly kissing Beth rested her head on my chest. I stroked her soft brown hair and her tear-stained cheek.

“Collin, can you use my phone to take a picture of our hands together and the ring showing? I want to send it to Cindy. She will jump out of her skin with happiness.”

After seven takes, Beth finally had the photo she wanted to send to Cindy. It was less than thirty seconds when Beth's phone buzzed. Beth fumbled to answer it. I answered it and handed it to Beth.

“Collin, please, please put it on speaker,” she begged.

Cindy’s voice came screaming from the small electronic device.

OH MY GOD! ELIZABETH ABIGALE EVANS! Oh, my sweet sister, I am so happy, no I’m overjoyed. I love you and Collin so much. This is wonderful. Oh my God!! Cindy wouldn’t or couldn’t calm down.

They talked and talked about plans and ideas. I was getting worried that they would start to consider colors for a nursery. But that’s my beautiful lady. Out of nowhere, Beta showed up to check out the excitement. He just lay down next to us wagging his tail.

Beth got up and we headed back to the house. She and Cindy were still talking about, a - a lot I guess. I still hadn’t heard any baby names. Thankfully. I looked at Beta, he just trotted. I guess he had heard enough human nattering.

“Collin, can Cindy and Carl come over? Would you mind?” that voice and those eyes. ‘No’ was not an option.

“Yes, and as a matter of fact, that’s why I bought two bottles of champagne,” Beth told Cindy to bring Carl, it almost sounded like a command. I’m very happy. It’s been quite a while since I have had any type of family.

Cindy hit the front door like a SWAT team. She jumped into Beth’s arms, Carl gave me a solid handshake. One of the many things I like about Carl. The girls went straight to the living room. Carl and I laughed and went to pop the champagne.

“Collin, I have to hand it to you. You have a wonderful girl just like I have. Cindy and I talked about marriage, but never finished the conversation.”

“Carl, you and Cindy make a great couple. Who knows, maybe one day you two will finish the conversation. How it ends, time will tell. But I have to say, I respect the way you treat Cindy.”

“Thanks, man. Shall we serve the champagne, or do you think they will even notice?”

We ventured into the living room.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments