Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back at the hotel, I packed my bags and paid my bill. I went to a diner and grabbed some dinner. I wasn’t hungry, I was worried. Beth, my Beth, such a loving woman, and for those assholes to put us through this. Especially her. I ate my dinner, as much as I could. I decided a few cold beers would be in order.

Nikki’s is always a place for a cold beer and good food. I would have eaten here, but it was too early. Beth didn’t get home until around six and I didn’t want anyone tipping my hand. I knew Nikki and Hanna would keep my secret.

I walked through the door, it closed behind me. Naturally, some turned to see who was coming in. You could have heard a pin drop on a wool carpet. I walked to the far end of the bar. No one was sitting there.

Nikki was all smiles when she came over with my favorite beer. She reached across the bar and kissed me. The next thing I knew, Hanna was putting her lip prints on my cheek, then my mouth when Nikki was finished.

“God, Collin it is so good to see you back home. Damn, what has it been, five years? This town knows you were screwed over. And one asshole was run out of town. How’s Beth?” Nikki was truly happy.

“Cindy was staying with Beth for a week or so. She was so upset. But she never missed a day of work,” Hanna added.

“I haven’t seen Beth yet. I’m going to see her tomorrow. I know you two will keep this quiet. I don’t want Beth to be upset any more than she has been.”

Hannah whispered, “Company’s coming.” I looked over my right shoulder. Dennis Morton was walking up to me.

“Collin,” Dennis started, “nice to see you. Are you staying in town?”

I looked at Dennis over my shoulder then sipped my beer. I didn’t answer.

“Nice talking to you, Collin.” Dennis left.

“Collin,” Hanna whispered, “he was one of them that was in on it. I’m damned sure of it.”

“Girls,” I smiled at them, “I’m not vindictive, but accidents happen.” They just smiled back.

I grabbed a handy six-pack from Nikki and went to the hotel.

Collin Remembering.

“Would you like something to drink? I’ll bring it in here to keep it cozy and romantic. What do you think?” I wanted the romance to continue.

“That’s sounds very romantic. May I have a beer?” Beth’s voice was soft and sultry.

Beth went to the bathroom to freshen up. I would do the same after I brought our drinks into the bedroom. I had the beer on the table and was getting a glass when I heard Beth calling me. She didn’t sound happy.

“COLLIN! Collin, would you come in here now, please hurry!” she sounded scared.

I ran into the bedroom to find Beth with the covers up to her neck and her knees under her chin. I sat on the edge of the bed and held her. Beth was shaking.

“Collin, how did that damn big dog get in here?” She demanded.

“That’s my fault. I was so wrapped up in you I forgot to tell you. Beth meet Beta. Beta, this is my girlfriend, Beth. Come over here and say hello. Beth, put your hand out, please.”

Beta walked to the side of the bed and put his paw on the bed. He leaned his big head forward, licked her hand, and put his head on the bed. Beth was still frightened.

“I have never seen a German Shepard that big, Collin. Where did you find him/her, whatever?”’

“I have twenty-three acres here. Most of it is wooded. I was having a walk when I heard something whimpering, a little timber wolf. I came across him, curled in a ball shivering. He looked malnutrition, I guessed his mother had been killed or something. I brought him home.

I nursed him until he could be on his own, for about eight months. I took him outside to turn him loose in the woods where he belonged. He walked back into the house and laid down on his blanket. You see the rest of the story. Beta raised his head and started to wag his tail. Sit on the edge of the bed and pet him.

“I’m naked.”

“Well, so is Beta and me. And he won’t eat you. That’s for me and me alone.”

At the hotel, I did all of the necessary checking to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I couldn’t get my mind off of Beth. My feelings for her have always been strong, but now they are even stronger. The goofy part is that I’m almost afraid to see her again. I know Cindy, Nikki and Hanna would lie, but I can’t help feeling skittish about the reunion.

I set the alarm for eight, I wanted to be out of the hotel by eleven. No one has seen the pickup truck I bought, so I am still somewhat incognito. I am going to see Ralph Donovan. He is revered in real estate law. I think I have enough proof to stop the strip mall.

The next morning at eight found myself walking into Donovan’s office. Gwen almost jumped out of her chair in shock.

“Good morning, Gwen, is Ralp in, thanks,” I blew her a kiss as I passed.

“But,” that’s as far as Gwen got.

“Well, Mr. Knite. I’ve been expecting you. Come in Collin, sit down. Let’s shuck this down to the corn. What have you got?” Ralph was all business, now.

Donovan and I spent the better part of the day going over papers, maps, and everything. He was quite pleased with what I brought to him. He knew I would die before I lost any part of what Dad and Grandpa worked so hard for.

I had time to lose before Beth got home. I forced myself to go to the cemetery. Most of my family is there. Grandpa, Grandma, Mom, and Dad are buried by the house. That ensures the thieves can’t take that acreage.

I wanted to go to the bar, but it was five-thirty. My promise was coming due. I parked up the road a little bit. At ten to six Beth pulled in the drive. I pulled in behind her and got out of the truck.

Beth had a couple of plastic bags and her purse on her arm. She turned around like she was ready for a confrontation. She stopped, she dropped everything. She stood there for a few seconds shaking. Beth ran to me with the force of a lineman. She jumped into my arms crying.

“COLLIN, OH MY GOD COLLIN! YOU’RE HOME, YOU’RE HOME! MY MAN IS HOME! Beth buried her face in my chest sobbing with joy. She was shaking and sobbing I couldn’t control myself any longer. My tears ran down my face onto her face.

“Baby, I have missed you so much,” I sobbed.

“Oh, God Collin, I thought you were going to be gone longer. Oh, I’m so happy you’re home. God answered the prayers that I prayed every night. You’re home, with me. You don’t have to go away again, do you?” she sobbed.

“No, Baby. They proved my innocence. I am a free man. I am here to stay with you,” I just held her to me as close as possible.

DinaFritz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinaFritz

We started for the house, I picked up her bags and her purse. She held onto my arm and wouldn’t let go. It felt good. She opened the door and waited. I picked her up and carried her into the house.

“I have waited for that. I have waited for that for so long, Collin. Look around. They did everything the way you told me you wanted. What do you think?”

“They did a good job. You kept them on their toes, I’m sure. You have a way of making a guy do what you want,” We embraced and kissed for a long time.

I started looking around, something was different. I couldn’t figure it out at first, then it dawned on me. Beta. I looked at Beth, she knew what was going through my mind.

“Collin, Beta waited for you like a soldier for two weeks. He went into a depression and started sleeping on the floor in our bedroom between me and the door. He was a guard dog. I took him to the vet religiously, he was doing better after a while.

One night about three years ago, he got in bed with me, on your side. He had never done that. The next morning, he wouldn’t get up. I called the vet immediately. While he was examining Beta, he took a deep breath, it was his last. The vet said he knew I loved him, but his soul went looking for you.”

I sat down hard at the table. I wanted to cry but I couldn’t. Beth hugged my head and kissed me. She did all she could to console me. I wasn’t there. DAMN IT!

Beth brought a beer for us and we went into the living room. It was dusk, she asked if I wanted to go outside, it was almost night. I said no. I put my head on her shoulder, then I lost it. I cried like a baby.

Beth was telling me about the things that were happening in town. She said the new strip mall had hit a snag and was on hold. She knew I had something to do with it. I was telling her about my meeting with Ralph. When I heard that familiar door flap.

“In here. Daddy’s home,” Beth started to cry. Around the corner prances this young adult timber wolf. He came up to me like I had always been there. I looked at Beth in disbelief.

“I thought you said, Beta was,” she interrupted. He lay there and just wagged his tail and woofed once. I didn’t have any of Beta’s food left, so I ran to the vet and got some food. The vet couldn’t believe the story. I put your flannel shirt in his bed so he would know you when you came home. I hope you don’t mind, I named him Beta.”

I just started at the wolf pup. “Do you know who I am?” He laid his head on my lap and looked up at me. After a few seconds, he woofed. He knew.

Collin Remembering.

“He likes you,” I said smiling.

“Good.” Beth’s reply was short.

She finally reached out and touched his head. Then began to pet his head. Beta wagged his tail and moved his head closer to Beth. She didn’t jump as hard. So looked at me with a sorrowful expression.

“I have to go to the bathroom,” Beth’s voice was concerned.

“That’s okay, you can go,” I tried to be supportive.

“Collin, I’m naked.”

“Don’t worry. You’re not his type,” I teased her.

“Collin!”

“Okay. Beta, go to your room. We’ll be out later,” Beta licked Beth’s hand one more time and pranced out of the room.

“You can go now. He went to his room.”

“I’m surprised I didn’t go when I saw him,” Beth gave me a mean look as she almost ran to the bathroom.

When she came out, she looked around. It was all I could do not to laugh.

“Sweetheart, I closed the door. I usually don’t, but I think he understands. This may not be the best time to say this, but your butt sure looked sexy as you hurried to the bathroom,” I took Beth in my arms and held her butt.

“Oh, this is wonderful. I’m scared out of my wits, you hold me and I melt.

“It appears as though Beta has left a legacy for you and me. This may sound crazy, but I think he told one of his pups how much we loved him. I think Beta knew one day he would go Home, so he told the pup what to do. Now my family and my world are complete.

Collin, I have been praying for this day. I am going to give you the best homecoming anyone could have. I know you have been busy all day. Do you want to take a shower and shave? Everything is there, just as you left it,” Beth was so proud.

“That sounds wonderful. I have dreamt of having my own shower again.”

I went to the bathroom and everything was as Beth said. I ran the shower adjusting the water. It was as perfect as it was going to get. After five long years and showering with a bunch of men, I am in my shower, alone, enjoying every second of it.

I heard the shower door slide and Beth stepped in. She looked so beautiful, her wet hair clutching her face, the raindrops of the shower dripping from her hard nipples. I watched as the water ran between her tits down to her brown pubic hairs. It made them glisten like little diamonds.

I got down on my knees and pulled Beth to me. I kissed and licked her body down to her pubic mound. I licked and kissed between her legs wanting the taste of her pussy. Beth turned around and pushed her soft round ass in my face. She balanced herself on the shower wall.

I licked her from the top of her ass crack to her clit. Beth moaned and whispered, "Oh Baby, it’s been so long." She spread her legs wider and pushed her ass back farther. I buried my face in her pussy and sucking and licking, listening to her groan and purr.

I reached for her large tits and squeezed them. Beth moaned loudly, groaning at my touch. I sucked her clit into my mouth and dragged my tongue slowly across it back and forth. After a few seconds, I began flogging her clit with my tongue.

With that stimulation and squeezing her tits, Beth’s cum squirted from her pussy. The taste of her warm sweet nectar made me lick and suck her more. Beth was panting and moaning as her orgasm riddled her body with lust. Stream after stream of cum flowed from her pussy.

Finally, Beth stood up and backed into a corner. The water was going cool, so I turned it off. Beth stood there, her eyes were closed, and she was covering her body with her arms. She opened her eyes and reached out for me. I grabbed a towel and draped it over her shoulders.

She looked into my eyes with all of the love a woman could have for a man. We embraced, her damp body felt so good against mine.

“Baby, I have waited so long for your touch. The touch from only my man can give me. You made every nerve in my body tingle. I have missed your touch, but I didn’t realize how much until now.”

“Beth, I feel the same way. I thought about you every second. I could never love another woman. Never. You are my woman, my life.”

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments