Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth is back to work and enjoying it. Cindy and Carl come over occasionally for beer and brats. Tonight, Beth is making my favorite dinner. Liver, onions, green beans, bacon, and gravy. I know, she won’t eat it either. She substituted a pork chop for the liver.

My Neighbor Hood-Lums is becoming quite a success. The older folks are so grateful for the help and the community is pitching in. They had a fund drive to purchase trash containers for our little city. The waste management said they would service the containers for one dollar a month.

Reverend Michaels, well he’s beside himself with joy. Mrs. Winston has a small choir and the Church has a weekly dusting. I still find time to walk through the woods at night with Beth. She still gets that sultry look and tone in her voice. She feeds me well but keeps me trim if you know what I mean.

I usually start our meals because she works, but she said not to do a thing tonight. And she was seriously emphatic about it. But I did set the table. She gets home just after four-thirty.

“Hi, Baby, how was the salt mines? Was your day good?”

“Yes, just too darned long. I wanted to get home to my man. I have a special evening in mind for you. You’ve had your shower and set the table. Good boy. Catch, here’s a beer,” she handed me the beer.

“Now off with you. Go read, watch TV, listen to music, whatever. When you want another beer let me know.” She pointed to the living room.

Beth was humming and singing in the kitchen. The aroma from the dinner was making my mouth water. I was going to ask for a beer, which got here before the request was made. Beth kissed me on the top of my head and swayed her little butt back to the kitchen.

Beth finally called me into the kitchen to end my agony of only inhaling her culinary perfection. Then agony of trying to move after her wonderful meal. I felt like the turkey at Thanksgiving, stuffed.

Again, I was exiled to the living room, while Beth cleaned the kitchen. She brought me a beer, just in case, and gave me another kiss on my head. Hey, my lips are down here.

After a while, the intriguing seductive scent of Beth. She came into the living room with her beer. She was wearing her long tee shirt that just covered her butt cheeks. Oh, so fine.

She sat next to me making sure my arm was around her waist. We talked about our day. Beth began to laugh as she told me about Cindy being in one of her goofy moods. Even the retelling of the story was funny.

Beth said, “I refreshed our beverages. But we have to enjoy them in bed. I have a little surprise for you.” There was that cute mischievous smile.

I got in bed, she sat sitting facing me, Indian style.

I said, “Baby our six-month anniversary is Friday. We said we would celebrate on Friday night.”

“I know, Collin. But this is an extra special surprise. Now get good and comfy. Ready?”

“Sure. I have no idea what you have done.” Beth was pulling a folder from under her pillow.

“Okay, here’s your first picture.”

“How cool! That’s us at Cindy’s party. Where we met!”

“Right, now here’s the second one.”

“It’s blank, except for “Bad Boy” written at the top.”

“That is the furnace room at Cindy’s, you bad boy you.” We laughed.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

“Now, this is from Dr. Sinclair, our vet. Please read it.”

I started at the top. It was a bit confusing at first, but then I realized what this document was. It was proof that Beta Junior was Beta’s baby. I was almost in tears.

“Here, Honey. This is a picture of Beta and his daddy Beta.”

“Beth this is so sweet. They meant so much to us. They were part of our lives.”

“Now, this is the last picture. This is a picture of Collin and his daddy Collin.”

I handed Collin the picture of him and the sonogram of my tummy. It was a bit difficult to see the baby. I watched as Collin was processing the information.

Suddenly, his eyes lit up and his expression was one of disbelief. I put his hand on my tummy.

“Collin, I’m carrying our son, Collin Victor Junior.” She started to tear up.

BETH ???

A few months passed, and it was Memorial Day morning early. Beta was at my elbow making a fuss.

“Beta, what’s up baby? Daddy’s sleeping.” The moaning and yelping didn’t stop. Finally, one loud bark! I was up.

“Honey, he’s probably telling you my water broke.”

“Oh, okay. Now try to back to – WHAT?? Crap, I’ll get the suitcase, and open the car and.”

“Me?” Beth said.

“OH yeah, I mean.”

We headed to the hospital and I didn’t spare the horses. I got Beth admitted and now it was up to her, or Collin Junior, or hell, or somebody. When she was in a room, they let me in. The nurse was looking up her, well you know, arriving stork flights. The nurse said she was eight centimeters.

Time drug on. Beth went through contraction after contraction. She was tired and sweating. She looked up at me, her hair wet and her face flushed. “What I won’t do for my men, oh, wow, wow, another one." The nurse came in, I wiped her forehead and tried to comfort her.

The nurse looked at her again. “Beth, the next one is the one. When you start to contract, push like hell.” And Beth cried out. I supported her back as she pushed. The next thing that was heard was a baby screaming.

“Beth,” the nurse announced, “your baby boy has arrived.”

She took Collin to clean up and do what they had to do. She said he made a ten on the scale. That’s the highest. She put Collin Junior on Beth’s tummy, she exposed her breast and he was on it. And I mean on it.

Beth looked at our son, then at me. “Well, I can tell you. He is your son.” She and the nurse laughed, and I blushed.

Two days later. I brought my loving wife and son home. I held him as Beth got comfortable in bed. I handed sleeping Collin to his Mom. She was beaming, and beautiful, an aura was around her.

A familiar “flap” sounded from the other room. Beta came in and just sat by the bed. He looked up at Beth and whimpered. His tail wagged and he quietly yelped. Beth rolled to her side and Beta got on the bed. He carefully sniffed him and got back down.

His tail was wagging and he was whimpering. He even looked happy. Beta left the room. The next thing we heard was him howling, crying, and howling. Then we could hear the other wolves howling their responses.

Beta came back into the room and was lying by Beth and Collin. It was a magical Memorial Day. My wife, son, my best friend, my family. It’s mine.

The End

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments