Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interlude In Connecticut 6

"The Trials of Tony Harris - Part 6"

7
1 Comment 1
358 Views 358
9.6k words 9.6k words

Author's Notes

"The penultimate chapter of Interlude in Connecticut. Thanks to everyone for your kind words and encouragement. D"

I woke at 4:00. I was in Jules’ bed. Jules’ arm lay across my chest as she slept, her breathing a cute cross between a whisper and a vesper. I remembered that I’d left my phone charging in the car, so I dragged on a shirt and trousers and went to retrieve it. Jules was waking as I returned to bed.

“What’s the time?” she croaked.

“A little after 4:00.”

“Fuck! Are you ok?”

“Yes. I always wake up around this time.”

“Why?”

“It’s something to do with fairies and leprechauns. It’s common in Ireland. If I wasn’t employed, I’d qualify for the Fairy and Leprechaun somnombulance benefit scheme. We Irish have many crutches to bear, Jules?”

She laughed hysterically, “What are you on?”

“I’m high on a drug called, Jules. I crave her kiss, I’m addicted to her touch, I’m an addict to her scent. Enough or too much?”

“Too much. Keep going,” and we continued laughing. “Kiss me, you Irish fool.”

I kissed her sweetly and let my cheek touch hers.

“Coffee?” she asked, as she swung her legs out of the bed.

“Please,” I said, as I watched her prowling naked across the room. She was beautiful.

I checked my phone. One call, one voicemail and four texts from Jenn.

“Shit,” I said to myself, and put the phone away.

Jules came back with the coffee, handed me one and slid back in beside me. She took my hand as we sipped and thought.

“A penny for them, Jules.”

“Oh, nothing really, Tony,” she said. “You’re really good in bed.”

“You stayed with me.”

“Hardly. You made me feel things I didn’t think existed.”

“Tell me why I’m here, Jules. What’s the

problem or do you want me to guess?”

“Do you know?”

“I think I might.”

“Go for it,” she said.

“Ok but let me take you in my arms first. I need to feel you beside me.”

She kissed me and snuggled into my chest.

“I think you’re afraid to commit to your partner. If not afraid, then nervous.”

“How do you know?”

“Last night was awesome, Jules. It was one of the best nights I’ve ever spent with a woman. You were with me all the way to the end and continued with me when we went that little bit further than I’d usually go. You were trying to convince me of something.”

“And what would that something be?”

“That you’re not gay.”

“Shit!” she said. “Shit, Shit, Shit.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I thought I’d test your ‘abilities’, to see if you’d notice it.”

“Am I right?”

“Yes, you are.”

“So do you have a problem in your relationship?”

“I want to commit to her, but I’m afraid of the consequences with my friends and family.”

“It’s not 1940, Jules. Attitudes have altered. You have to be true to yourself.”

“What do you suggest?”

“Where is she now?”

“New York State.”

“Take a drive down and see her. Go window shopping and hold her hand as you walk. Just randomly kiss her when the urge strikes. If you love her, tell her. In other words, be a normal couple.”

“What if somebody ….”

“Fuck them. It’s none of their business.”

She lay back on her pillow, thinking.

“I’m gonna do that. This weekend.”

“Call her before you go in to work and tell her you love her and miss her and you’re coming to her this evening, for the weekend. Tell her you want to make love with her, touch, kiss and feel her in your arms but most of all, tell her you love her.” I said. “She’s not psychic.”

Jules looked at me and smiled. She looked like someone who had made a decision and was happy about it.

“I’m gonna do it, Tony. Thank you for being so wise. You’re the absolute best friend I have.”

“Do not tell her that I couldn’t cure you of your gayness. My reputation would be in tatters.”

She cracked up with laughter.

“I’m delighted you find that so amusing”

“I feel happier now,” she said, “but what about you?”

“What about me?”

“Are you going to go home to Ireland?”

“I really don’t know, Jules. You asked me earlier if I loved you.” I said.

“Yes I did.”

“Does it matter to you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I love you.”

I hugged her close and it was warm and tender.

“I do love you, Jules. I’m nuts about you and I rejoice in your happiness.”

“Can I ask you one thing?”

“Anything.”

“Did you enjoy last night.”

“It was everything I’d ever wanted.”

“Do you think we’d ever do it again?”

“What’s your partner’s name?”

“Imogen.”

“Nice name. Do you think Imogen would appreciate you and I doing that again?”

“Probably not.”

“Look, you’ve got it out of your system, if we did anything different than you’d normally do with Imogen you can introduce it during lovemaking if it works.”

“True. But what if I haven’t got it out of my system yet?”

“It’s still a bad idea.”

“Yes, you’re right. I’m sorry, I was hoping for a continuation this morning. But I’d at least like to thank you properly,” she said, as she reached for my rapidly growing erection. “Is this okay?”

“Yes.” I gasped, as she took me in her hand, “do you want reciprocation?”

“God, yes.”

We fell into a light sleep afterwards and the phone woke me at 5:00. It was Jenn. I left the bedroom and answered the call.

“Hello?” I said sleepily.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Tony. Did I get you up?”

“Hi, Jenn. No you’re good, I had to get up anyway. The phone was ringing.”

She laughed.

“Late night?”

“Yes. Brady had a bit of a disaster at Doug’s apartment and I had to extricate him from the manure.”

She giggled.“What does that mean?”

“Get him out of the shit. I don’t know how long we were there.”

“Did you get my texts?”

“I just saw the notifications now. My battery gave up the ghost last night. That’s why I didn’t call.”

“I just called to make sure you were safe.”

“I’m good, Jenn. In fact, I’m great since I met you. Can I see you later? I miss you.”

“Oh, Tony, yes please.”

“What time are you available?”

“I should be home by noon.”

“Do you fancy going somewhere for the weekend?”

“Where have you got in mind?”

“I’m just winging it at the moment, but give me an hour or two and I’ll come up with something. Unless you have a preference?”

“I just might. I’ll call you in a couple of hours or so.”

“Great.”

I returned to Jules’ bed and snuggled up to her. She was warm and lovely.

“Who was that, Tony?”

“On the phone? Did it wake you?”

“I was only half asleep, more of a post-oral daze really. You’ll have to give Imogen and I some lessons.”

“What a delightful notion, although I’m sure that nobody knows a woman’s body better than another woman. I’m dying to meet Imogen now, Jules, we should set something up when you come back.”

“I’d love you to meet her.”

“I’m conflicted about going home to Ireland, Jules.”

“Why?”

“What I tell you is strictly between us”

“Of course.”

“There are pros and cons attached to this going home thing. You told me that everyone here would be sad if I left.”

“Yes, we all love you.”

“That’s not correct.”

“Yes it is.”

“I’ll tell you what I’ve been through since I got here. I’ve kept it to myself until now.”

“Tell me,” she said, as she wrapped her arms around me and looked into my eyes.

“This is difficult, Jules.”

“What is?”

“Laying here wrapped around a beautiful naked woman.”

“Stop being facetious. You can have a feel if needs be,” she said and laughed.

“Of what?”

“Jesus, you’re impossible! Anything you like.”

“Ok. It started with Maria and Barry, they tried to undermine me, but my work ethic snookered them with that.”

“Snookered?”

“It’s a word for snaring me.”

“You certainly have the words.”

“You know that Maria and I were intimate, but she inveigled Sam to use me in making her fiancé jealous.”

“I did not know that. How was she supposed to do that?”

“Barry put her and I working together and she wormed her way under my wall. He went off to Bristol with Maria for the day and put me in charge. Whatever was behind that backfired because I passed the baton to Sam.”

“I remember that.”

“That night, Sam and I slept together. She came for a drink, looking fantastic, and I slept with her, knowing it was a set up.”

“How did you know?”

“I chose an armpit of a pub to have a drink in and she walks in looking like Miss World. I avoided trouble because I left her at home while she was in the shower. Maria and Barry met me outside the office. I was on a call, and I let them know that I had given the stripes to Sam.”

“But I don’t know what that means to anyone.”

“I reckon they got Sam to take me to bed and concoct something about a boss taking liberties with a lower grade staff member.”

“But Sam wasn’t lower grade, Tony.”

“She was when Barry handed me the keys.”

“I see.”

“They couldn’t do anything about it because Sam was the boss when we slept together, not me. That’s part of why Maria was so angry that day.”

“I remember that.”

“Sam came to me all teary eyed and told me that Maria had suggested fucking me to her. It was like a rat leaving a ship. I felt sorry for her and allowed her in after Maria and Barry were fired.”

“Ok.”

“Around that time I met a girl who I quite liked but she just wanted a roll in the hay. It knocked me for a day or two but I sorted that out. She tried to ‘heal me’ yesterday but I stopped her dead in her tracks after I put together what she was up to.”

“No.”

“Yes, so three tries, three misses. Plus a lot of Machiavellian shit from all concerned. Now I’ve met a beautiful girl who I like a lot and I decided to pursue it, to see where it leads.”

“What’s the deadline on your decision?”

“That depends on something that I’m guessing is the trigger for it. This might shock you, Jules, but don’t judge me too harshly. I can’t afford to lose you too.”

“I can’t judge anyone, Tony.”

“You know what I was doing before I came here.”

“Yes.”

“There was this lady. She is married to a wealthy man, but they couldn’t get pregnant.”

“You didn’t get her pregnant?”

“No. They tried for two years solid. She was losing heart, they were fighting and the marriage was ostensibly in trouble. I was asked if I’d see her to try and help.”

“By who?”

“By the people who administer the group I worked with.”

“And did you?”

“I offered to see her. We met in a hotel in London, she was on a shopping trip. She escaped for a night, when the girls she was with decided to bang a few rugby players. We did our thing and it was only ok. She wasn’t happy about doing it, but we got through just the same.”

“Were you successful?”

“Moderately. I told her that she wasn’t losing her sexual prowess and that she was a desirable and sexy woman. I advised her to stop having sex on a timetable and be more spontaneous. She did, but still nothing happened, so she took to calling me every day, sometimes several times a day. Her husband found out about the calls, thought we were having an affair and went ballistic. I didn’t know that he was a dangerous man.”

“Oh no. What happened, then?”

“James rang me yesterday morning and told me that she finally became pregnant. He said I can come back soon, but he couldn’t give me a date. I reckon it’ll be when she gives birth, and I don’t know when that is.”

“You’ve been carrying a lot with you, Tony. It’s not fair.”

I was laying on my back with her in my arms as she shifted and lay on top of me, so she could look into my eyes. She kissed me softly and moved her hands to my shoulders. She stroked my face and kissed where she touched. She touched my chin and ran her thumb along my bottom lip. She pulled my lip outward and took it between hers, tasting it and releasing it. There was a serious look on her face as her lips met mine. I was overwhelmed. Her lips were soft and her movements slow and sure. My hands found her shoulder blades and held her as she took me into her soul via her lips. I returned her kiss, keeping my tongue in reserve. On and on the kiss went on. It was pure, of our lips alone. Two lovers sharing their love. Hypnotic, romantic without agenda. Indicating their need, showing their affection, wanting their connection.

Our lips adhered to each other. As they parted they pulled apart slowly and seductively. Jules released an aroused breath as she moved above me. Her hips ground into mine, seeking a contact, a touch. She was breathless, her eyes closed as my lips sought her nipple. Pulling on it lightly with my lips. A high pitched squeak as my teeth took over. Her hand encouraging the back of my head forward.

She took me in her mouth and slowly massaged my tip with her lips. Into her mouth and, oh so slowly, out again. Letting her tongue wrap itself comfortingly around the head. Slipping it back into her mouth, again and again. Taking me higher, until I could stand it no longer. I groaned loudly, she slid me inside her, gyrating slowly, knowing her most sensitive spot and stimulating it with the head of my penis. Slowly, rhythmically, smoothly.

Her eyes closed, her mouth open, a low grunt, a high squeak. A shudder of her torso, her thighs shaking. Her vagina on fire as it clung to my shaft. A subtle move and she was above my mouth. She stroked her clitoris. Leaking fluid dribbled into my mouth from the lips of her vulva as they appeared. My lips attached to one of them and gently stretched it out, releasing it and seeing it snap back. She began to come. It was beautiful to watch. It happened slowly but surely.

“Help me, Tony,” she pleaded with me.

I inserted my tongue inside her wide open labia. I could taste her desire. Her hips were rocking wildly but I held her tightly as she screamed and came in my mouth.

She leaned on the headboard to recover, my tongue still inside her. I slid out from beneath her and held her from behind as her tremors subsided. My need was great, I slipped the head of my penis inside her from behind and held her clitoris safe with my fingers. She placed her head on a pillow and offered me herself as I drove deep inside her. Once, twice, harder, quicker.

She screamed, “Yes, yes, yes. Hit it there.”

My release was on its journey.

“I’m coming, Jules,” as I neared fulfilment. “Give it to me now, Tony” as she pushed back into me, until I was fully inside her, where I released everything I had to give. When I withdrew, our mixed fluids spilled from her vagina and she lapped them up from the bed clothes with her tongue.

“Christ, Jules, you’re insatiable.”

We were still in each others arms

“I’ve literally been on the verge of coming since last night. I’m so turned on, Tony.”

“Imogen is gonna be a very lucky woman tonight,” I smiled, as I felt another tremor from her.

“I’ve a few new tricks to surprise her with, I’ll let you know how it goes.”

“I could come and watch. I’d be happy to do that for you.”

“You and every other man alive.”

“Ok, love, I’ve people to do and things to see. Will you be in later or are you taking the day off?”

“I’ll be in about 9:00.”

“Ok. Come here to me.” I kissed her tenderly on the lips. “I love you with all my heart, Jules.”

“I love you more. Thank you so much for this time. You’re the absolute best.”

I got to the office via a shower and a change of clothes at home. I didn’t make bad time and I felt pretty good considering the workout that Jules gave me. I got to my room, closed the door and got stuck into the development files. I just completed the Schedule of Works. I was happy, because that was the largest file, with the most work. At 10:30 my phone rang.

“Hi Jenn.”

“That’s very official,” she said.

“The end of a crazy week, my dear. Roll on three o’clock when I can leave this madhouse.”

“Are you still up for a couple of nights away?”

“As long as one of them is tonight and you’ll be beside me.”

“We can make it three if you want to go tonight,”

“Better again. Can we stay in bed tomorrow?”

“What have you got in mind?”

“Well I don’t want to appear to be presumptuous at this early stage of our affaire de coeur.”

“Did you just use French at me?”

“I have no shame, my sútha talún agus uachtar álainn.”

“Seriously, you’re gonna have to stop doing that, Tony.”

“Why.”

“No reason.”

“Tell me.”

“Not on the phone, someone will hear me.”

“There’s nobody here, but me.”

“That’s perfect. For you. I’m surrounded by people, they’ll think I’m some kind of nympho.”

“So it’s salacious.”

“No, it’s not salacious, I’d say it’s more personal. To share with someone you l… You, I mean, a lover. Intimate more than salacious.”

“I could listen to you all day, love.”

“Well I’ve to get back to class. I wanted to run the Westbrook Inn by you for our weekend. Take a look and let me know what you think.”

“I’ll do that, the very second I hang up.

“Perfect! Gotta run. Kisses. Call me. More kisses. Please.”

“I will.”

I smiled as I opened my computer to the Westbrook Inn website. I was enthused. I went to look for information in the main office. Only Sam and Jeff were there.

“Anybody know how far it is to Westbrook?” I asked of everybody and nobody in particular.

“It’s about an hour using the 95 in light traffic, Tony. Build in a bit of delay time if it’s heavy,” Jeff said.

“Thanks, Jeff,” I said, and looked at what he was doing. “Are they the environmental reports, Jeff?”

“Yes, I’m just finishing them up.”

“Are they not the original Irish ones?”

“Yes, but I’ve recalibrated them to apply here.”

“Can we do that? Do we not need an application for an Environmental Impact Assessment?”

“No, I checked the Waterbury website. They’re more concerned about Wetlands, like them all. I’ll put a call in if you feel we need to.”

“Good man, Jeff. Do it now, if you don’t mind,” I said.

“Me? Are you sure you don’t want to do it yourself?”

“It might do you a lot of good to get that over the line yourself, Jeff. If you have problems, give me a nudge but I think you’ll be ok. When you have a result, will you drop it in to me so I can have a look at it?”

“Happy to, Tony,” he said, and picked up the phone.

I returned to my room and was surfing the Westbrook Inn website. It looked very nice and there was availability for all of the rooms. I chose one called The Clinton Suite and booked it for Jenn and I for three nights with breakfast. There was a knock on the door. It was Sam.

“Got time for me, Tony?”

“Always, Sam.”

“I noticed you talking to Jeff out there,“ she said.

“Good noticing, Sam.”

She took a step back and visibly paled.

“You shouldn’t give him more than he can handle, Tony.”

“I don’t.”

“He hasn’t got the experience with Environmental regulations,” she said.

I paused and let that sink in.

“How does he gain that experience, if we don’t let him make his mistakes, Sam?”

“Mistakes cost money, Tony.”

“I know. The bigger mistake would be to let his work go unchecked and that’s what we’re here for.”

“I know you’ll check it.”

“I haven’t worked with Jeff much, but what he’s doing this morning is invaluable and he’s doing it without being prompted. I’m interested to see how he plays this out,” I said. “I have to tell you, I’m very impressed with him this morning, Sam.”

“Oh. Great. I’ll keep an eye on him. Just to be safe.”

“No need. He’s a good lad, leave him be,” I said. “I need you to prepare the agenda for Hartford on Monday morning. I’ll be coming straight from Westbrook.”

“I see. Ok, I’ll get on that immediately. Is there anything in particular you need included?”

“No, just set the same agenda as last week and include a blank page at the end for AOB. If anything else occurs to me I’ll let you know.”

“AOB?”

“Any other business, Sam,” I said, matter of factly. “Oh, Sam, as we’re talking about it, bring Jeff along to the meeting.”

“Is he not a bit young, Tony?”

“For what?”

“Responsibility.”

“Hah, if there was an age limit on responsibility, Sam, I’d still be putting stamps on letters and you’d still be in school. Give the kid a break and get off his back, for fuck’s sake.”

“Whatever you say. It’s your funeral.”

“Sam. Whatever you’re thinking I’d advise you to change course. You’ve already seen what happens when you decide to play games. Don’t keep on pushing me because I will, at some stage, push back.”

Her face went red and she left my room. Jules knocked a short time later.

“The very person I need. How are you, Jules?”

“I’m very, very good, Tony.”

“All set for New York State?”

“Yes, Imogen is excited. We had a long talk this morning. It’s gonna be great. I’m really looking forward to it, now what do you need?”

“Do you know anywhere nice to take someone for dinner in the Westbrook area,” I asked her in a low voice.

She sat down opposite me.

“If you like Italian food you’re on a winner,” she said.

“I don’t love it.”

“New Haven has some nice spots. I’ve been to a place called Zicos. I think you’d like that, it’s more of a European type of menu.”

I wrote that down.

“Check their website for yourself.”

“Thanks, Jules. What time are you leaving?”

“In a few minutes.”

I stood and walked over to her. I took her hand.

“You are both very lucky to have each other, Jules. My wish for you is that you get all the happiness and love that you’d wish for yourself. You are one of the most fantastic people I’ve had the pleasure to know and just remember, I’m always here for you and I love you.”

She let go of my hand and wrapped herself around me. She kissed me on the lips.

“I love you, Tony. Thank you for everything and I don’t want you to leave us.”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, love.”

She squeezed my hand and left to be with her lover. My heart was full. I sat behind my desk and spent a few minutes tidying up the Schedule of Works. I had just saved the digital copy and added it to the ever increasing file when Doug walked in and sat down.

“It’s busy out there today. Are you cracking the whip?”

“No, in fairness, everyone is happily pitching in, Doug. I’m quite impressed with young Jeff.”

“I’d like to have a word with you if you have a spare ten minutes, Tony.”

“Sure thing, Doug, but before you do, I have something that might be of interest.”

“Go on.”

“A good friend of mine in Dublin called me the other day. He runs a company that piggy backs on existing conferencing corporations. He leases properties on three year leases and rents them to corporate clients on a weekly basis.”

“Sounds different.”

“Yes, he’s a bit of a whizz kid. Anyway, he’s looking for three properties in Connecticut and I was thinking about your apartments. He’ll pay you $50k up front, per year, per apartment. He looks after everything, so you’ve no expenses except the usual charges. He’s ready to pull the trigger and he’s put a four week deadline on the offer.”

“How much does he rent them out for?”

“Who cares?”

“If he doesn’t get clients for them, there won’t be any money in it.”

“You get paid up front, Doug.”

“What’s the catch?”

“There’s isn’t one. It’s a straight business deal.”

“Which three does he want?”

“I don’t think it matters. I can ask him. I’ll also get him to email me an agreement. You can have your legal people look over it.”

I handed him a card.

“That’s his website, I think you’ll find it interesting.”

“I’ll take a look, Tony.”

“It’s the handiest $450k you’re ever gonna get.”

“I’ll think on it through the weekend but I like it. Thanks, Tony. I’ve been talking to Julia or, should I say, Julia’s been talking to me. She tells me you’re heading back home at some point.”

“James called me and told me it’s possible.”

“Would you consider an offer from me?”

“Are you making one?”

“What would you need to stay here with us, Tony?”

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

“I’ll be honest with you, Doug. It makes little difference to me if I live here or in Dublin. For starters, it would need to be financially attractive, since I couldn’t stay with Brady on a long term basis. I’m sure other things will spring to mind. I wouldn’t mind living here for a while.”

“I haven’t had a lot of time to think about it, really. Something that occurs to me, is that I need someone like Barry at the helm. You’ve been doing much more than he ever did in a similar position. Would you be interested in looking at that?”

“Possibly. I’d have to have a say in policy and staffing. I’d need an assurance of the direction of the company. I’d like a more faceted approach to the integration of different themes. Environmental, energy efficient buildings, a greater emphasis on interior design, a lot of things. But we need the staff to do it.”

“Where do we get that staff, Tony?”

“There’s an architectural department at one the colleges here, Doug. We need to become a patron of it, be best mates with them and, hopefully, they’ll send us their best candidates to intern and, hopefully, ply their trade here. I think that’s the model we need to pursue.”

“I’m impressed, and excited. I think that’s the way we need to move. You’d need some living quarters, though. Why don’t you take the fourth apartment and give the rest to your friend?”

“I’ll talk to him and work something out. How much would the rent be?”

“Let’s do a bit of thinking on the weekend.”

Doug left and I called Jenn.

“The top of the afternoon, begorrah,” was how she answered the phone.

“I’m terribly sorry, Bing, I think I’ve got the wrong number.”

I hung up the phone and counted. It rang as I got to three. I sang into the phone,

“Wondering what you’re doing,

and if you need some help.

Do I still occupy your mind?

Am I being so unkind?

do you find it very lonely?

or have you found someone to laugh with?

oh and by the way,

are you laughing now?

‘Cos I’m not.

I miss you.

I miss you.

I really do.”

“You sang to me,” she said, in a tone of wonderment.

“Hi.”

“You hung up on me, and then you sang to me.”

“Yeah, sorry about that, love. I’m nobody’s Paul Heaton, that’s for sure.”

“It’s beautiful. Sing it again.”

“Later, I promise.”

“What song is that? I’ve never heard it before, it’s beautiful. Oh, and by the way, yes, I’m laughing now.”

“Touché, that’s brilliant.”

“Who is Paul Heaton?”

“He’s a famous singer across the pond. Had bands called The Beautiful South and The Housemartins. They were huge. I’ll play you one of his CDs on the drive to, wait for it, The Westbrook Inn.”

“You booked it? What an original and beautiful way to tell me.”

“Are you ok if I pick you up at 2:00?”

“I’ve a lot of packing to do but I’ll be ready. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”

“It’s only two days, Jenn,” I said. “What packing?”

“A lady has to have SOME secrets, my dear.”

“I’ll text you when I leave here.”

“I’ll see you at 2:00. I’m excited!”

“I am too.”

I sat back in my chair with a smile. I shook my head and picked up the phone again. I had just found the number when Jeff walked in.

“I got that information from Waterbury, Tony. We don’t need an EIA. We just need what we’ve got, they call it an Environmental Awareness Policy so we’ll have to start calling it that. I’ve already retitled the file. Here it is for you to check.”

“That’s great work, Jeff. I’m very impressed, I’ll have a look through it for anything that may have been missed. Will you get that EAP information in writing from them? Keep the bastards honest. It’ll do in an email.”

“Already done, Tony. That’s why it took so long. I printed it off and it’s the last page in the file.”

I flipped to the last page. I smiled at him.

“You remind me of me, Jeff. We’re all fucked now.”

He left and I hit Jackie MacKnight’s number.

“Hey, Anto. Got news?”

“Somewhat. He’s interested. Can you flick me over your stock agreement, please? No harm in getting the ball rolling on it at this end.”

“Excellent! Did he have many questions?”

“No, but I’m sure he will have.”

“There usually are. It’s one of those, ‘if it feels to good to be true, it must be too good to be true’ things.”

“I can’t blame him, I’d be the same.”

“Grand. I’ll need your account details too.”

“Why?”

“For the Finders Fee.”

“What?”

“I fucking told you the other day. Were you not listening? Or was ‘little head, Anto’ in charge again?”

“More than likely. Some cracking women over here, Jackie.”

“We pay a 10% Finders Fee for referrals on each deal. That increases to 12% when the lease is renewed.”

“I was happy enough thinking I was doing you a favour, Jackie,” I said, still in shock.

“I know, but I’m not doing this if you refuse the fee. I’ve been telling you for years that you need to start taking hour finances seriously.”

“Yeah, I know. So are you telling me that $45,000 will appear in my bank account if he signed the agreement?”

“Well. I was thinking $15k per year but I can do either, Anto.”

“One question, though. Why Stamford?”

“Easy. It’s a university town, within striking distance of other university towns, as well as major cities, resorts and tourism trails. It’s a no-brainer. We’ll clean up on these and I reckon we’ll need twice as many next year.”

“You’re giving me ideas, Jackie.”

“Remember when we were kids? Nobody thought we’d amount to anything? Remember we went to that job interview and they looked at our postal code and laughed at us?”

“I do.”

“This is for them.”

“Bastards to a man, eh?”

“Fuck them. We’re doing it the right way, so put your thinking cap on, the agreement is on its way …….. NOW. Get it done, Anto. Talk soon.”

I was shaking my head as his email came in.

“You’re some operator, Jackie boy. Cheers.”

I forwarded the agreement to Doug straight away.

I was about to have a quick walk around the office when my phone rang. I was Jenn.

“What an unexpected, but wonderful, surprise.”

“We have to cancel our Sunday night,” she said.

“Why?”

“I just got a call. I have to be at an intern placement interview on Monday morning at 8.15.”

“Ok, what are you wearing?”

“What?”

“To the interview. On Monday.”

“I don’t know. What does that matter?”

“If you knew what you were wearing, you could throw it in your bag, we can have our Sunday night and we can leave early on Monday morning to get you to your interview.”

“You’d do that for me?”

“Jenn, I’d do pretty much anything for you.”

“Crisis averted. As you were, Tony.”

I carried on through to the office. It was quiet. Sam and Jeff were working together, so I stood beside them.

“How are we doing, guys?” I asked.

“We’re going well, Tony,” Sam said. “I have the Hartford agenda ready to go.”

“Great. Change of plans on Monday. I’ll drive us up from here.”

“I look forward to it,” she said.

“I’m going home for lunch and I won’t be back. You two can finish early if you wish. Brady was asking about a colour scheme, Sam. Do you have it yet?”

“Yes. It’s done, here it is,” she said, and handed me a thin file.

“Ok, guys. I’ll see you both on Monday. Have a great weekend.”

I took off my tie, jumped in the car and left for home. I was free for the weekend.

I endured an interrogation from Angie, took a quick shower and grabbed my bag before running to the car. Brady was waiting for me.

“Hi, Tony. Did you get the paint colours from Sam?”

“Yes.”

I opened the back door, took out the file and handed him the colour schedule.

“There you go, Brady,” and I walked around to the driver’s door.

“Is she serious with these colours?” He looked grossed out and totally flummoxed.

“Show me, I haven’t seen them.”

He handed them to me across the roof of the car. He was right. They were awful. The whole design had a One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest meets Hawaii Five Oh vibe to it.

“You’re right, Brady. Leave that with me, I’ll sort it on Monday.”

“But I have painters starting tomorrow. They’re working the weekend.”

“They’ve plenty to do, Brady. They won’t need finishing colours until Wednesday at least and I’ll have it sorted before then. Even if I have to do it myself. Now I’m nearly late to meet someone, so I’m off. See you Monday morning.”

I slid the schedule behind the visor above the passenger seat and headed off.

Ten minutes later I’m driving along Jenn’s street and I see her standing beside the curb beside a huge suitcase. She didn’t recognise the car so I took a minute to watch her and restore her physical appearance in my memory.

She was huddled inside a hooded bubble jacket as she stamped her feet and blew on her hands to ward off the cold. When I stopped and jumped out of the car, her whole demeanour brightened. Her face shone and she put out her arms out to me as I trotted around to her. She pulled herself to me and met my lips which only sought hers. She kissed me like she was trying to inhale the oxygen from my very lungs. It was extraordinary. I held her to me before realising how cold it was and I grabbed her case and stuck it in the trunk of the car. I then scrambled to open her door. She took her coat off, threw it in the back seat and jumped in beside me where we kissed again.

“Hi.” I said.

“Hi, you,” she said.

I had set the SatNav for Westbrook.

“Do you know what’s you’re going, Tony?”

“No.”

She laughed.

“Seriously?”

“Yes. But I have that,” I said and pointed at the screen, “that annoying cow knows.”

“That’s cheating.”

“No it’s not. I have no intention of even kissing it, Jenn,” I said, “so sit back, relax and enjoy the time off.”

She literally seemed to almost deflate into the seat. She wore a light blue textured midi skirt which had a slight flare from her waist to her calves with a white top in a thin material that she wore off one shoulder. It appeared to me that her hair was a bit different but it shone and bounced as she chatted away to me. She wore no makeup and a very natural shade of lip colour. I reached out to touch the fabric of her skirt.

“I love this,” I said, as I rubbed it between two fingers.”

She watched me curiously through smiling eyes.

“Feels like cotton.”

“It’s a cotton feel, Navy, midi skirt.”

“It’s quite obviously a sky blue, cotton feel, midi skirt.”

“It said on the website that it’s a Navy, cotton feel, textured, Jersey Boho style, midi skirt.”

“They sell those in Next, a shop back home.”

“How the hell do you know about Next?”

“Textured, just like yours. Do you know how they achieve the extrication of the fabric yet retain the softness, structure and vitality of the entirety of the garment?”

She was laughing incredulously.

“No.”

“Yeah, neither do I.”

She screamed, grabbed my hand, and kissed it. Her head was tilted to one side as she watched me driving. She had a sappy smile on her beautiful face, and it lit her up.

“Happy?” I asked.

“Really happy, love.”

I slid a Beautiful South CD in and let it play on a low volume. This jogged her memory, so she leaned forward and switched it off.

“You know, I still cannot believe you singing to me this morning.”

“Yeah, I’m not a singer compared to some of the guys at home.”

“Those words, they’re beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. Almost as if he had broken up with his true love and regretted it.”

"Well, the guy who wrote it could possibly have been a great star but he hated touring and publicity. He wrote that because he was missing his wife and family while on tour. I love his work, and I sometimes let it play as I read or sleep.”

“You always surprise me with something.”

“I’d like to keep doing that for a long time, if you can stand me.”

She kissed my cheek, and we drifted off into our thoughts, our hands joined as the car carried us along like a winged chariot. Until the phone rang through the speakers. It was Doug.

“Tony, I got those agreements from Jack McKnight. I’m here with Leo deSavori and he has a question or two. Have you time to talk?”

I looked at Jenn and mouthed, “have I?” She nodded.

“Yes. Go on.”

“Hello, Tony. Just a quick second or two if you don’t mind.”

“Hi Leo, nice to talk to you. Ask your question.”

“What happens if this guy doesn’t get to lease our properties?”

“He’ll lease them somewhere else. Hartford, New Haven, something like that.”

“What if he doesn’t make money?”

“He will. Besides, he’s paying the entire three year lease up front. Where’s the jeopardy? I think you’re manufacturing a problem that doesn’t exist.”

“I have to protect my client.”

“By pissing off someone who is about to hand over close to a half million dollars for three properties that have been idle since they were built?”

“I’m just doing my job.”

“Ok Leo, I’m gonna give you an unvarnished truth. You aren’t qualified to comment on stuff like this. There’s billions of dollars flying around us electronically all day, every day. Nobody knows what it’s doing or where it’s going. How often do you type your card details into a computer and order something online?”

“It’s not something I do.”

“Did you know that there’s a facility now to do all of your banking from your cell phone? Funds coming in and going out? Did you also know that, for the last year in Europe, I can go into a shop and purchase something that costs less than €50 simply by waving my card at a sensor on a point of sale unit?”

“No. But I don’t know what your point is.”

“I know what he means, Leo, I’ve seen him in action. It’s an impressive new world,” Doug interrupted, “I’m gonna take his offer, Tony. Will you tell him I’ll have this signed and notarised by next Friday, please?”

“I’ll do that, Doug,” I said, “fair play to you.”

“Thanks, Tony. You’re doing me a solid on this. Is there anything in this for you?”

“You mean money?”

“Yes. A finder’s fee or something.”

“No. Although he’s asked me to spread it around for a fee.”

“I’m going to request one as an add on to the agreement. Does that work?”

“If you wish, Doug, I’m not gonna refuse it. Thanks for thinking of me.”

“It’s difficult to ignore you, Tony,” he said. “By the way, tell him he can have the three apartments that aren’t being worked on. The other one is spoken for.”

“Excellent, Doug, have you got a punter for it? Because I might be able to talk him into an option on it.”

“No, I want you to have it. We’ll discuss it on Monday. I’ll buy you lunch at the deli.”

“Thanks, Doug. I’ll see you then.”

I blew out my cheeks and sat back in my seat, realised that I was hammering the speed limit, and pulled into the side.

“Are you okay, honey?” Jenn asked me as she stroked my chest.

I put my arm around her and pulled her to me. I was choked up. I wiped some tears away and kissed her.

“Yes, love, I’m very okay. An féidir liom póg a bheith agam?”

She smiled and almost sat in my lap as she kissed me. We sat at the side of the road so I could compose myself.

“Feeling better?” she asked.

“Much better, thanks,” I said. “Sorry about that; it’s been a rollercoaster of a week, and that was the cherry on top.”

“Why? I thought you were masterful.”

“Validation and acceptance, Jenn, with you beside me. You’re my lucky charm.”

I kissed her again and bent my lips to her exposed shoulder before kissing along her neck. Her hips were alive on the seat.

“We’re nearly there,” I said, “let’s go.”

Twenty minutes later, Jenn was unpacking and hanging things in the closet while I spaced out on the bed.

“Are you not going to unpack your stuff, Tony?”

“In a minute. I’m just reflecting on things.”

She came to me and wormed her way into my arms.

“I’m here if you’d like to talk about it.”

She brushed my hair away from my forehead with her fingers.

“You smell nice,” I said. “I’m going to say patchouli with a hint of bergamot. There’s also something else in the background. Lavender?”

“Yeah, but cardamom instead of bergamot. How do you do that?”

“I don’t know. I do, however, know how to do this,” I said as I rolled her on her back and looked into her eyes.

“I need you, Jenn.”

“Please.”

My lips touched hers lightly and she touched my face with the palm of her hand. Holding it there as our kiss became deeper. Her tongue sought mine, sneaking through my lips to find me waiting to engage with her. My hand found her breast and held it softly, absorbing the fullness and celebrating the effect it had on her. I slipped the top down over her shoulder as my hand released her bra and lifted it away, pausing before touching her beautiful breast and engaging her heavily aroused nipple.

I took her other nipple in my mouth, let my tongue rest on the very tip before circling her aereola. Hearing her inner voice as she groaned in pleasure. She was luminous in the daylight as she lay on that big bed with me. It was where we both wanted to be.

She unzipped her skirt and I slipped it down over her hips as she raised them to allow it. I then removed her white top in the same way before laying my head on her stomach so I could watch my hand gently massaging her stomach, lightly tracing my fingers along her skin, past her navel to the waist band of a delicious white satin thong that barely covered her.

I could hear her breath coming in gasps as my hand slid under the waistband and felt the smoothness underneath. She had shaved the area. I softened my fingers, maintaining their tenderness as my lips joined them in slipping the delicate garment from her body. It was soaked from her arousal. The cleft formed by her labia just below her mons called out to me for touch. The very tip of my tongue separated them. A wave of emotion washed over me as I was gifted this intimacy. She welcomed me with an agonised sigh and then an audible intake of breath as I withdrew and kissed her there gently. I kneeled beside her and pulled my sweater over my head, needing the tactile connection that only naked skin can bring. She began to open my trousers. I stopped her with a kiss.

“Not yet, my love. This part is just for you. I want to take you to heaven.”

“Oh God.” she said, as her eyes closed and she seemed to enter a dreamlike state.

Her legs were far apart as she screamed silently for touch, for stimulus. I kissed the very edge of her vulva, taking in the familiar scent of musk and cinnamon that I recognised.

My tongue licked around her circumference as her hips lifted and rolled in anticipation. I was between her legs and I placed my tongue directly between the lips of her exposed labia, slowly exploring her entirely as her hips rolled backwards and forward in a slow and sensuous metronomic tempo. My tongue found her clitoris, and one soft flick later an agonised scream, followed by a release of fluid accompanied her orgasm.

Her legs were bent at the knees as she sought some kind of purchase to raise her hips further in the air as her level of ecstasy rose. My tongue silently massaged her entire labia, clearing her fluid and rejoicing in her exquisite taste as I held it open with my thumbs. I gripped one soft pink edge between my lip and sucked gently on it before repeating it with the other one and then to the area which held her clitoris.

She had impossibly sensitive erogenous zones and her hips rose further as they indicated her need as it slowly built. I slid my tongue inside her vagina, searching her depths in a slow and peaceful search for commune. The actions of my tongue created an almost pulsing sensation which caused her to explode with a scream and her breathlessly whimpering,

“Oh God, Tony, please. I need you now. Please.”

I slipped my trousers and boxers off and took her in my arms.

“I need to be inside you, my angel.”

“Oh, yes. Please.”

She reached down and guided me. She was impossibly wet and I went deeper than planned but I held my position as the muscles in her vagina pulsed and squeezed, seeking more, pulling me in, holding me there, then demanding it all. When she sensed I was fully inside her she kissed me deeply, her lips soft and demanding, calming my desire, taking a new turn to a different level. Our tongues danced slowly in a waltz of perfect harmony, as though a spell had been cast, our bodies moved to the same rhythm. Slowly moving hips exploring each other's depths, savouring the intense pleasure of a tactile eroticism as our inner need rose higher and higher, searching for further shared release, needing to share myself with her in the same way she had shared with me. We travelled together to the top of the mountain, crashing through as one, hoarsely signalling the arrival of a tumult, as it seared through our souls, manifesting itself as an indescribable tremor on a scale and magnitude neither of us had ever visited, we cried out in unison as our bodies rocked together and brought our souls closer still.

We didn’t want it to end. We remained joined together as the aftershock sudsided, joined as we had made love, me inside her and she holding me there, not wishing to release me, me not wishing to be released. Needing the shared spiritual state that exists in our own shared bubble of love.

We dozed off in each other’s arms. When I woke, it was dark outside. I heard the shower, the door was slightly open. An overspill of light speared along the floor. I stood at the door, listening. She was singing quietly in the shower, I smiled and returned to the bed, letting her have the peace that I would never upset. I was checking my messages when she came out. She jumped on the bed and kissed me.

“I love this place. It’s fantastic, Tony..”

She kissed me again.

“I love it when you kiss me.”

“Why?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“I want to know everything.”

“Then there’d be no mystery.”

She looked a bit unsure.

“I love your kiss, love. It elevates my senses and warms my heart. When we make love you soothe my soul.”

She kissed me again.

“I’m going to have to shower again.”

“Why?”

“I’ve just come again.”

“How?”

“You. Look at the bed. Most of that happened while we slept. That’s what you do to me, Tony.”

I smiled and took her hand.

“It was the same after you left the last time. I was totally turned on all of the next day.”

“Can I see?”

“No.”

“I might be able to help if you let me see.”

“I’m taking you out to dinner my good man. We got here at 3:00 and we made love for two hours. Unheard of! If we start that again, we’ll die of starvation.”

“Or love.”

She started playfully hammering me with both her hands. We were both laughing; I grabbed them and laid her on her back.

“My beautiful, Jennifer, I will allow no harm come to you. You will never die of starvation AND, I’m bringing YOU for dinner. But first, the doctor must perform an examination.”

I opened her robe and she bent her legs at the knees.

“Oh God!”

“Your legs are shaking, love.”

“I think I’m going to come again.”

“Let me see,” I said and bent to look.

True enough, she was impossibly wet. She had the most exquisite vagina and it appeared to be shimmering and secreting a slightly viscous fluid. To try and help her I let my tongue clear her vulva of fluid. This only made her moan.

“Shit,” she breathed and she pulled me into her. I slipped my tongue inside her. She tasted wonderful. I then sucked on one of the lips of her labia which made her squirm. Her clitoris called to me, I encircled it with my lips and slipped one finger inside her. I felt for and found her sensitive spot when she shouted a low, “Oh,” and jerked her hips. I held my finger in place as her hips gyrated.

“Just keep it there, Tony. Please. Just there, I’m coming.”

It was almost a chant and it was a struggle to hold on to her as she lifted off again. She turned on her side facing me and I took her in my arms and slipped her robe off. We laid naked together as I calmed her down with long strokes of my flattened hand on her back. I felt bad because I hadn’t been paying proper attention. I increased the pressure of my hands as I stroked her back and shoulders and I felt her slowly begin to calm.

“You have magic hands, my love,” she whispered.

“Is it helping?”

“You’ve no idea. Thank you.”

“I’m sorry, love. I wasn’t looking out for you the way I should.”

“I was overexcited, I wanted you again so much since we met. I’ve never felt this way before. I.”

“It’ll be fine, love, I’ll make sure you’re safe.”

“I need us to have a full and complete relationship, Tony.”

“We will, love. We’re still getting to know each other.”

She smiled. Kissed my hand. “I’m getting in the shower.”

I stopped her.

“Please don’t. Your scent is unrivalled just now.”

“Ok I won’t shower, but I am going to wash myself. Now get dressed and find a place to eat. I’ll eat anything except pizza.”

I booked a place called Rosemary and Sage in Staybrook, a little less than ten minutes from where we were, it was recommended by the lady at reception. Jennifer came out of the bathroom just as I put the room phone down.

“Did you get a call? Is everything ok?”

“No, I booked us a table at this restaurant,” I said, handing her the pad I had written the details on. “The lady on reception said it was what we’re looking for, judging by the screaming that echoed through the building all through the evening.”

She took the pad from me and said with the straightest face possible

“I was going to mention it, my dear. You’re gonna have to get that under control.”

“Sorry? I didn’t hear you. I’m gone deaf in this ear. Someone screaming in it.”

She snuggled up against me.

“She’s just jealous,” she said.

“Yes. Bitch!” I said and went for a shower.

I came out and she was dressed only in a black, long sleeved, wool top with four buttons at the neck. Nothing else. I have to say she looked incredible.

“Wow, you look great,” I said.

“I don’t know what to wear. I’ve Googled the restaurant and it doesn’t give any guidance.”

“What’s wrong with your Navy, cotton feel, textured, Jersey Boho style, midi skirt,” I said.

She looked at me. Astounded. I qualified the remark.

“I just mean you only wore it for an hour. It’s beautiful, it goes perfectly with your top,” I said.

She took a step towards me. I feared I was going to get a lesson on the vicissitudes of

male encroachment into the world of female fashion.

“You remembered what I said?” she whispered.

“What?”

“You remembered what I said in the car about my skirt?”

“Of course. I remember everything you say, love.”

TBC

Published 
Written by BrianJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments