Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Business To Pleasure Episode 5: Yuki's Room

"When my lovely sex partner and I have some time before we have to be at work..."

15
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 5, the morning after the evening I met my sexy new partner. To get the whole story, I recommend starting at the beginning: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/-from-business-to-pleasure-episode-1.aspx"

Yuki stands in front of the window in the morning light, giving us a few moments to gaze upon each other's completely naked bodies. She sways slightly, and I mimic her, causing her to smile at my waving distended member. She steps over to the mini-fridge next to the desk and retrieves a large bottle of water, twisting off the cap to take a drink. I approach her, and she offers me the bottle, so I take a drink too. While she raises the bottle to her lips again, I nestle against her and cup a breast, then lower myself until I'm kneeling in front of her. Kissing her stomach and hips, I run my fingers through her pubic hair and caress her labia, coaxing her to open her legs.

There, with the morning sun streaming in the window, I give her a minute of oral pleasure, kneeling between her legs as she stands in the middle of the room. A trickle of cold wetness interrupts my cunnilingus, and I look up to see her holding back a laugh while a stream of water runs down her body.

“You made me spill!” she reprimands me.

“Well, let me take that from you.” I stand up and wrestle the bottle from her while she fakes resistance. The bottle in my hand now, she kneels before me and takes my hardening cock into her mouth. I take a drink, making sure to spill a little as she did, while she sucks my dick. When it's fully hard again (which doesn't take long), she licks up and down my shaft and all around my balls.

Moving to the bed, Yuki lies face down, looking at me, beckoning. I screw the cap back on the half-empty bottle and toss it beside her, stepping up to get my cock serviced again. Sucking and slurping and licking all around the head with her eyes closed, she uses her soft little hand to jerk my shaft.

“Mmmm, that feels so good,” I tell her, prompting her to look up at me.

“Mmmm, your cock feels good in my mouth,” she replies and then gets back to sucking.

“Turn over,” I tell her after a minute. She looks up at me while her mouth releases my bouncing dick. “Yeah, face up... I want to see all of you.”

“Oh, you are a dirty boy!” She sprawls out on her back, gripping the bed covers, causing them to pull away from the pillows, full-frontal nakedness on display, head hanging off the bed upside down, wagging her tongue. I lower the head of my pecker into her eager mouth, thrusting my hips forward a few times to feed her a generous portion of head and shaft.

“Ooohhhrmm, fuck yeah,” I growl as I fuck her mouth, reaching down for a handful of titty. One hand on my shaft to keep at least some control, her other hand goes between her legs. I squeeze her tit and roll the nipple firmly while she masturbates, digging her fingers into her twat while she sucks me off noisily.

I want to shove all the way in so my balls are smothering Yuki's nose as her throat tightens around my cock, but I don't push it. I at least feel like I want to keep pumping her mouth full of cock till I cum, but I haven't even fucked her properly this morning yet, so I make myself pull away from her.

Hurrying around to the other side of the bed, I climb in between her legs and lower myself onto her, kissing her lips passionately a few times before moving lower and suckle at her titties for a minute, feeling her hard nipples respond to the rough licking and pulls with my lips. Then I go lower still, arriving at her pussy and giving it a few licks.

I settle down between Yuki's legs while she raises her knees, the soles of her feet pressed into the bed. I feast on her pussy, nipping and pulling at her labia with my lips and wiggling my tongue inside. She tenses and sits up when I get to her clitoris, moaning sharply as I try to peel the hood back from her stiff bud with my tongue. I slow to a sensual rhythm, enjoying the strong scent of her sex and the feeling of her vaginal hole down in between her swollen wet lips.

I realize I've slipped off the bed onto my knees on the floor as she's pushed forward, legs hanging off while she sits almost upright. I look up at her, and she's unscrewing the cap from the bottle, pausing to smile at me. She takes a drink while I slowly lick up and down her juicy slit, and spills a bit as I teasingly slurp at her clit again. The bed is in disarray by now, covers rumpled and pillows scattered.

Yuki's tits are calling to me, her perky nipples jutting from her jiggling breasts. So as much as I like eating her pussy and observing the effect it has on her, I climb up her body and take in generous mouthfuls, sucking and licking those delightful mounds. Standing, I lower my mouth to hers, and soon she has my lips parted by her probing tongue. We both make little moaning sounds as we get after it, crushing our open mouths together, tongues darting and swirling passionately.

“Mmmm,” Yuki purrs. “You taste like … me.”

“Like pussy?”

“Mm-hmm.” More kisses. “Japanese pussy... I think you like Japanese pussy!”

Omanko!” I remember the word from a few minutes ago. “Yes!”

Yuki has finished most of the water from the bottle, and I take it from her to get a big drink while she picks up a condom package from beside her and tears it open ceremoniously, casting the empty foil aside. I cap the almost-empty bottle and lie back, watching as she holds my stiff cock straight up and rolls the condom down over it. She scoots up, straddling me, pushing her labia over the head until her hole lines up properly, and then lowers herself, taking it all in at once.

I try to look into her eyes a couple of times, but my gaze can't help but fall to her bouncing tits, then her trimmed pussy that's swallowing my dick time and time again. She rides me vigorously for a minute, then sits upright and gyrates slowly while I lock fingers with her and admire her nakedness in all its glory. She lies down against me, hair falling in my face, tits squished against me, and I wrap my arms around her while firmly thrusting up into her.

My dick comes out of her pussy, and I push her off, rolling her onto her side and then face up. The top cover is half off the bed, and she has to kick at the sheet to get her foot untangled from it.

Climbing between her legs, I lower my mouth to her crotch, kissing and licking her pussy a few times, making sure to leave it messy with spit. I scoot up and line my throbbing cock up with her eager, wet, open cunt, pausing just a moment to look into her pretty almond eyes while I drive in all the way, making her squeal. After a couple of adjustments, her hands are on my shoulders, and her legs are drawn up and wrapped around my waist. Thrust after powerful thrust, I fuck her into the bed while grunting to let her know how good she feels.

“Mmmm, futsu,” Yuki moans into my neck.

I slow down while we release our grip on each other, listening to the squishing sounds of her wet tunnel getting probed by my raging cock. “Futsu?” I ask.

“Mmmm, yes. In Japanese, what you say is 'missionary' is called 'futsu' ”. She opens her legs more, and I continue to fuck her, watching her wet pubic hair mingle with mine as my entire shaft settles inside. “It means 'normal'.”

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

I have to stop again to keep from cumming. After I climb off and stand in front of her, she opens the water bottle for another drink. My throbbing, rigid cock strains upward, the condom glistening with her pussy juice, a thick, whitish substance clinging to my balls.

She gets up and offers me the bottle. I down the rest of it and hand it back to her. “Wow, fucking each other sure does work up a thirst, doesn't it?”

She laughs and takes the bottle back, replacing the lid, rolling off the bed, and walking over to the desk to set it down. I crowd in behind her, sliding my arms around her middle, cock pressed into her back. After a minute of me caressing her skin, grabbing some titty, and kissing all over her neck and ears, she bends over and reaches behind her for my dick. I step forward so that she can guide it to her pussy, and happily penetrate her from behind. We're right near the window, but not up against it, so we can't see anyone down below, but I thrust into her harder and harder, imagining treating someone in the building across the street to a show.

Our vigorous sloppy fucking results in my dick coming out of Yuki and poking her at least twice. When she stands up straight, I grab her and carry her to the bed, making her squeal again. Pushing her down, I raise and spread her legs, getting another taste of pussy, slurping and nipping at her clit.

She turns over, presenting her derriere toward me again, hugging a stray pillow close under her. “Fuck me from behind again,” she demands, wiggling her ass.

“Glad to!” I slap one cheek playfully, then the other, stepping up to rub the head of my cock in her slit. She starts thrusting her hips back into me, moaning something in Japanese, so I stand there as still as I can while she does the work. She's slipping, knees coming off the bed, even though I have a firm grip on her ass.

Her knee slips all the way off the bed, and even though I catch her to keep her from crashing down, we end up on the floor, laughing. She's still facing away, so I mount her again doggy style, penetrating her from behind as she rests there on all fours. Since she's not clutching a pillow to her chest any longer, her breasts are swinging free... that is, until I grab them. Hands full of soft titty flesh and stiff nipples, I ram her forcefully from behind, grunting and panting as she begins to moan and massage her clit with her fingers.

When we collapse, and my dick comes out of her again, she slumps to the side and sits, breathing hard and smiling at me, hair stuck to one side of her face. I rise to my feet and reach down to grab her hands, pulling her up as well. Picking her up and setting her on the messed up bed again, I watch as she scoots back, pushing the top cover all the way off and spreading her legs, prying her engorged pussy lips apart to show me her wet pink vaginal tunnel. Again, I lean down with my face in her crotch, swiping at her fragrant lady parts with my tongue before mounting her again.

Yuki rotates until her head is at the headboard, and I lie on top of her, between her legs, to suck her tits and move up to kiss her lips passionately. Arms around my neck, she leans up into me, locking her open mouth with mine, our tongues swirling together, while I reach down between us and insert my dick back inside. Her head is on the pillow now, legs spread high and wide, smiling and moaning with pleasure at the vigorous pumping I'm giving her.

“Are you going to cum?” Yuki asks me. I want this to last all morning, but I really can't hold back. I have to explode.

“Oh yeah,” I pant. “Oh fuck!” I rise up off her chest, holding myself up on my arms while I go balls-deep into her cunt, over and over again,

“Do it on me,” She says. “I want you to cum on me!”

“Ohhhh, fuck yes!” She just put me over the edge.

“Tell me when!” She laughs, eyes wide with lust.

“Uh, now, ohhhh,” I say instantly, announcing my impending explosion.

Yuki pushes my shoulders, which pushes her back, her head banging on the headboard as my dick pops out. She rips the condom off my throbbing cock, clawing at it aggressively until it stretches and comes off with a snap, right as I begin to spew.

“I want your cum on my tits!” Her cry comes after it's already happened, two strong spurts of my jizz streaming up from inside her nipple toward her collar bone. She has grabbed my dick, so I can't ready myself or aim my ejaculation, so it just goes all over the place, dousing her belly and ribs as the initial spurts weaken. She jerks me off, adding, “ooo, yes, cum all over my pussy!” Again, after it's already happening, my emission no longer spurting, but rather just flowing and dripping straight down into her bush. “Give it! Give it!” It's hot as fuck listening to her eager need for my cum as I tremble and shake above her, my dick getting pulled hard by her firm grip.

Yuki holds my cock as if to drain all the semen from my balls all over her while my orgasm subsides, still staying active herself. She's masturbating, thrusting her hips as she digs her fingers into her twat, frantically trying to get herself off. She finally lets go of my dick, and I lay down on top of her to help her out, inserting a finger into her slimy vagina while she mashes on her clit.

“Keep going! Fuck! Yesss!” She cries out, wrapping her arms around my neck to get me to finish her. She says some more words in Japanese, panting and moaning, bumping the headboard into the wall; she's fucking my hand so hard.

Yuki finally reaches her climax, squealing and gasping as she writhes under me. My chest and stomach are squishing into the cum on the front of her body, but I don't care, since I'm enjoying the experience of my sexy, messy lover in the throes of ecstasy.

After bringing her off completely, I massage her labia and thighs, avoiding my slimy cum that's smeared on her tummy and through her pubic hair while her trembling subsides.

When we're calmed, our eyes meet, and then our mouths too, enjoying a series of deep, slow, passionate kisses in our post-orgasm makeout session. One of Yuki's tits is splattered with my cum, but that's the one furthest from my face, so I nuzzle the clean one closest to me, reaching my tongue out for a taste of the salty flesh before licking and sucking on the soft skin and stiff nipple for a while. Her finger swipes through the mess on her breast, a thick blob of my cum clinging to it as she brings it to her lips. She lays her finger on her tongue and closes her lips around it, drawing it out slowly to suck the cum off it, and I respond with a snicker. I swipe my fingers between her legs, retrieving some of her moisture, which includes a slick coating of her vaginal secretion. Bringing her girl cum to my mouth, I give myself a taste, sucking it off my fingers, savoring the tangy scent and flavor.

We look at each other and smile, lying there in the smell and stickiness of our dirty sex, neither of us wanting to say what's next, but both knowing we need to.

 

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments