Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Business To Pleasure Episode 3: Morning

"...coffee has filled the room with a delightful aroma, but there's something else I need to taste..."

34
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 3, the morning after the evening I met my sexy new partner. To get the whole story, I recommend starting at the beginning: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/-from-business-to-pleasure-episode-1.aspx"

A soft kiss on my lips stirs me from my sleep. Or it is the tickling of flowing strands of hair on my cheek? And as I inhale deeply, my nostrils are greeted by the scent of freshly ground coffee. Whichever sensation woke me, I'm happy for it, because the first thing I see is her bent over me, warm almond eyes looking into mine. So, last night wasn't a dream! She is the sexy Japanese woman I met last in my hotel, evidently having spent the night in my room after our evening of steamy sexual banter and activity.

I prop up on my elbows, taking in the sight of her with half-open eyes. She is wearing my shirt, and apparently nothing else. Held barely closed by a single button, the way it hangs from her allows me to see deeply into her cleavage and beyond, admiring a perky nipple inside. And noticeably absent are the sexy stockings she had kept on during our entire romp last night.

She greets me, “Good morning, sleepy.”

I reply, “Good morning,” and look around for the coffee I'm smelling.

She must be deciphering my questioning eyes. “I've been up for a while, long enough to order room service. It came so quickly, I barely had time to throw your shirt on.” She giggles and lies down next to me, face-up, perky nipples forming peaks through my shirt.

“She was a tall lady, a Filipina I think. She was surprised, for sure, when I went to the door dressed only like this. I think she saw my pussy under the shirt, only buttoned like this.” She raises the tail of the shirt and lets it fall, giving me a glimpse of pubic hair. “But maybe she sees things like this more often than I think, and she handled the situation quite professionally.”

“Yeah, I wonder if their training mentions things like that.”

“She gave me a knowing smile and asked how my night was. I answered, 'awesome', and she said, 'enjoy your breakfast.' I think she was kind of dirty. Or at least horny just now. She said 'If you have any other wishes, and I mean any other, please don’t hesitate to call me.'”

“Awesome?” I turn my face toward her, our eyes meeting again, and I can't help but crack a smile.

“Yes, awesome.” She's smiling back.

“Well, thank you. I must say, my night was awesome for me too. Looking like it's going to be an awesome morning as well.”

She jumps off the bed, giving me a delightful view of her firm butt as the shirttail flips up around her waist. I'm still lying face up, my morning wood strengthening with glimpses of my hot little companion's naughty bits and sexy talk, making a pronounced bulge in the sheet that's covering my lower half.

“I expect so. Let's have some morning coffee,” she says. “Something to wake you up.”

I sit up and spy a tray with breakfast – some kind of bread or pastry and a few other dishes. She tells me the coffee is served as a pour-over setup, with water in a separate air pot to keep it hot, so we can brew it when we're ready. Ordinarily, I'd make a big deal about coffee that's properly brewed-to-order instead of the typical subpar hotel stuff made in a 5 gallon urn hours before... but the sexy, playful woman in my presence is much more interesting than even the best coffee. “But I think I'm waking up just fine,” I reply, reaching out and clenching the tail of my shirt.

Spying my boner under the sheet, she steps forward to the edge of the bed. “This should wake you up some more,” she smiles, running her fingers along my shaft gently through the sheet. The way she whisks the cover off me without warning, exposing my naked body all at once, gives me a rush. Her eyes dart back and forth between my face and my cock as she glides just a finger gently up and down my erection, humming approving “mmm” sounds.

“Ooo, that's... Nice,” I tell her, running my hand up the back of my shirt that's barely covering her, the soft skin of her ass warm to the touch. When I sit up, her hand comes off me, and I swing my foot around to perch on the edge of the bed, pulling her close in between my legs. I undo that one button, pulling the shirt open as quickly as she pulled the sheet off me, exposing her nakedness all at once.

With the shirt on the floor behind her, now we can enjoy caressing each other's bare bodies for a minute, her hand ending up stroking my cock again while I caress her lower back with one hand and feel a breast with the fingers of the other.

“Coffee and breakfast sounds great,” I say, nuzzling and kissing that breast. “Mmm, but not as good as you.” Her stiffening nipples feel so wonderful at my fingertips and between my lips and atop my tongue. “But I say we shower first. I feel sticky from last night.”

“I guess so,” she agrees. “We just got right to it when we came in last night, didn't we?”

“I had to have you, sticky or not.”

“But you don't want sticky this morning?”

“I think smooth and clean, after a shower.”

She follows me into the bathroom, patting my ass as I lean into the shower to turn the water on. I need to pee now that I'm upright, but I figure I can hold it, since I sure don't want to kick a hot naked woman out of my presence. While the water heats up, I grab my toothbrush to brush my teeth, enjoying the sensation of her hands, nails, lips, and breasts at my back, our eyes meeting in the mirror.

I finish brushing my teeth and swish with mouthwash. Okay, now I'm ready for some face-to-face stuff, which I've been reluctantly avoiding till now. I step into the shower, but she doesn't follow immediately. Instead, she grabs my toothbrush and brushes hers.

I don't close the door, making a show of wetting myself while she watches. “Um, you're really using my toothbrush?” I'm a little surprised, but I guess I shouldn't be.

“Sure,” she replies, her right breast jiggling with her arm movements. “Morning mouth... Yuck. Good idea to get rid of it.”

“But, my toothbrush?”

“I don't have mine,” she retorts, full mouth trapping her words. She brushes a few more seconds and then spits some out. “And you're worried after our sex last night?” After brushing some more, she adds, “Our sticky, dirty sex? Our tongues in our mouths? And we licked more places too.” Her logic is solid, I must admit. She spits the rest out, then wiggles her tongue out at me. “Besides,” she continues, holding up my toothbrush, “this isn't the only thing of yours that will be in my mouth today.” My dick has withered a bit since her hand was on it in bed, but now perks up, twitching upwards and straightening out a bit at the prospect of being one of the things in her mouth.

She takes some mouthwash too, joining me in the shower spray, spitting her mouthful onto the floor after swishing for a bit. Our lips and tongues lock together in seconds, her tits pressed into me and my cock pressed into her. While we soap each other's bodies, it's apparent that she doesn't want to get her head wet, even though we don't say anything about it. We kiss again, caressing sensually, our freshly-cleaned mouths and skin providing a distinct contrast from last night's dirty, animalistic passion.

“I need to pee,” she announces. So much for sensual.

“You too?”

“I have been holding it in since I woke up. I have to go even more now, with the warm water.”

“Well, we're done here I guess, so...” I reach to turn off the water, but she blocks me.

She props her leg up on the ledge, fingering open her pussy. “I could go right here.”

“Okay, now I know you're the lady I was with last night! You sure are dirty – you want me to watch you pee?”

“Of course!” A yellowish trickle starts between her legs, out from under that sexy dark triangle of pussy hair, and soon builds into a strong stream, flowing onto my leg. I figure I'll be dirtier and take as much pee as I can, so I crouch on the shower floor, looking up at her giggling face while feeling and smelling the warm, fragrant pee splatter all over my chest and run down my stomach. A few final surges cascade onto my thighs and score a direct hit on my stiff, outstretched cock.

When she's done, I stand up and hug her close. She rubs her body into mine, telling me, “Mmm, I feel better now!”

I stand back away from her, dick pointed up and straight at her, while we smile in anticipation. After a few seconds, my pee starts streaming out of the end of my dick, and in no time is at full power, hitting her right in the stomach. I lift a bit with a finger and swing my hips back and forth, pissing all over her tits as she giggles and rubs it in. As the stream weakens, I point it down and douse her bush with what I have left. A few spurts later, my bladder is empty. We kiss passionately, warm, pee-wetted bodies held close together. The fragrance dissipates as we rub our hands on each other, watching the pale yellow puddle disappear down the drain.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

We each give a naughty laugh while we grab the soap again to clean each other off, twirling around through the spray. Of course, I have to rub my dick on her back and reach around for a handful of titty when she's turned away.

Facing me again, she kneels and uses both soapy hands to stroke my dick, letting the water rinse it before cupping her hands around my ass to get me to step forward.

I watch in awe as she opens her mouth and leans forward, almond eyes looking up into mine. Her lips enclose around the head, and I feel her tongue tease the underside of my glans. She sucks a slow withdrawing stroke until her mouth comes off, then she leans forward again and takes an inch of shaft with the head, then again a little more. She bobs her head back and forth, her warm, soft lips and tongue sliding over my cock firmly for a few strokes, eyes closing and looking down once or twice, but returning to look up at me each time.

It's over too quickly. She stands up, smiling and giving me a little kiss on the lips. I don't dare complain or say anything about the duration, but she must know what I'm thinking. “Don't worry,” she assures me. “There will be more of that.”

“Ooo, I can't wait! That's amazing.” I kiss my fingers and plant them between her legs, right on her pussy lips. “And I have some of that for you, with my tongue. I'll have to try to make your pussy feel as good as you just did to me.”

She turns the water off and looks at me intensely, a glow in her eyes and a vicious smile on her face. “Ooo, then I can't wait, either.” Pushing me against the wall of the shower, she leans into me with a deep, hard French kiss, her tongue almost fighting with mine. She sucks on my bottom lip and takes it into her mouth with her teeth, holding and pulling till she realizes it hurts a bit.

We break the kiss and I follow her out of the shower. “I have a question before breakfast,” I tell her as we retrieve two towels and begin drying each other off.

“Okay?”

“Should we tell each other our names?”

She looks away, giving her shoulders a shrug while thinking it over.

“I wanted to call out your name during sex last night, but it just came out as 'ohhh'.” She laughs. “It's really hot to be anonymous, having a one-night stand with a stranger, but...” my voice trails off.

“Not a one-night stand if we keep in contact?”

“Well, I don't mean that. But just first names?”

We're done drying, so we lay our towels across the sink and step out of the bathroom. “Mine is Yuki. I don't mind you knowing.”

“I'm Sebastian. Nice to meet you, Yuki.” I smile as I extend my hand.

Yuki laughs as she grasps it for a nice firm businesslike handshake. “Nice to meet you... Sebastian,” she replies with a slight bow.

“Yuki... That's a pretty name.”

“Thank you. It means 'snow'.”

“Mmm, nice. I don't know what Sebastian means. English speaking cultures don't usually give names based on meaning, but mostly how they sound.”

“And you may not grow up to be like your name means. Maybe they know this. If you think of snow as pure or innocent... Not me!” She giggles.

“I don't know...”

“I just peed on you and sucked on your dick in the shower. Before I knew your name.”

“Right.”

“And we fucked pretty dirty last night. Not pure.”

“You have a point. And, what it that you said about more than just my toothbrush in our mouths?”

The breakfast looks delicious, and the coffee has filled the room with a delightful aroma, but there's something else I need to taste before we get to that. I gather Yuki in my arms, holding her around her back and under her knees, and carry her the few steps it takes to dump her on the bed. After I crawl over her and lie down on the other side, she hovers over me, hair ticking my face while she kisses me, just like when she first woke me up. I handle one of her hanging titties and slide another around to her smooth bare ass. Her skin feels so soft and clean and fresh now.

Yuki moves down my body, sucking and kissing on my neck, then shoulders, then pausing at my chest. An audible “wow” escapes my lips as her wet mouth teases one nipple, then the other, her tongue swirling and flicking, her lips sucking and pulling. We make eye contact for a while as my cock, which lost its stiffness as we were talking, begins to perk up again, especially at the sensation of her soft breast dragging back and forth over it. Her face travels down further, past my stomach, smiling and inhaling as she faces my slowly-growing dick. When she takes the whole thing into her mouth, I'm almost embarrassed that it doesn't seem very big, but she apparently doesn't mind. With her fingering my balls and sucking wetly, it doesn't take long before it's a raging erection once again.

“Oh, Yuki,” I tell her, running my fingers through her hair. She looks into my eyes, smiling as much as she can with a mouth full of cock. “Mmm, your mouth feels so good.” She sucks me off expertly, swirling her tongue and bobbing up and down, coating my dick with warm, wet, thick saliva, the room filling with the sounds of her slurps and my moans. As good as it feels, I'm actually not disappointed when she lets my cock fall out of her mouth and climbs up to kiss me on the lips again. Because now it's my turn to taste her.

I run my hand down the front of my sexy Japanese lover, my fingers pausing at the sensation of her hard nipples crowning the soft flesh of her breasts, before caressing her stomach and her smooth, shapely thigh, kissing her and sucking on her bottom lip. Pushing through the nicely trimmed triangle of pubic hair and finding her dewy slit, I whisper into her ear, “I want to taste you now.”

“Yes, please!” Yuki climbs up my body, a teat hanging in my face just long enough for a momentary suckle. Planting a knee on each side of my head, she straddles my face, giving me a good look at the delicious looking pussy she's offering me. Her bare labia are engorged and glistening with moisture, adorned with her carefully manicured bush above it. I give her slit a long lick, then another, flattening my tongue on her pussy lips. Then I dig the tip of my tongue inside, parting her labia while my nose pushes into her nest of pubic hair.

I drink in the sight of Yuki above me as I lick and kiss and suck at her lovely lady parts. Eyes closed, one of her hands is holding a tit while the other is grasping the headboard. I grab the other bouncing breast, holding and squeezing the nipple while my other hand palms her butt cheek. My tongue chases the firm little bud of her clitoris, her gyrations making it an evasive moving target.

I slow down, moving my mouth from her pussy to her inner thigh, kissing, licking, and nipping gently with my teeth. She opens her beautiful lusty almond eyes and gazes down at me.

I speak first. “Last night, you said Japanese pussy was better than Japanese matcha ice dessert.”

“Oh, you think it's better?” She runs her fingers through my hair and across my cheek to touch my lips.

“Maybe another taste, to be sure?” I give her slit a few licks while locking eyes with her, then spread her labia open with my thumbs, tonguing her hole initially and then moving to her clit. “Mmmm, so much better! Yummmm!” I savor the exposed wet pink flesh inside, lightly at first, but with increasing pressure as she starts to grind harder.

Soon, Yuki is fucking my face, hands on the headboard of the bed, humping her hips back and forth as my tongue struggles to stay inside. “Uuhh, yes,” she wails. “Oh, I'm cumming! Lick my omanko faster!” I squeeze her ass and flutter my tongue right on her clit while she squeals and groans. Her quivering thighs, clenching stomach muscles, and erratically jiggling titties tell me she is indeed experiencing an orgasm, right on my mouth!

Her warm, wet, slick, aromatic girl juices flow a little more noticeably, coating my tongue as I continue to wiggle it inside her pulsing cunt to probe at her hole. Her quaking body calms little by little, eventually coming to rest. Breathing deeply, she climbs off my face and backs away from the headboard to cuddle up beside me. “Whew,” she says, no longer trembling, but still squirming, rubbing her pussy on my leg.

“I guess you really got off, really had an orgasm?”

“Oh, yes, a huge one! That was fucking awesome!” She kisses me. “Thank you!”

I suppose she's okay with my pussy mouth, so I lean into her and probe my tongue, open-mouth kissing her while caressing her smooth skin. “My pleasure. I guess you don't mind kissing me, where my mouth has just been?” I ask. “Your... What is it? Omanko?”

She laughs. “Yes, omanko, very good. It means pussy”

“I figured that out, from context!”

We're lying motionless now, fully awake, naked bodies bathed in the morning light, listening to the sounds of traffic below and the occasional door closing somewhere down the hall. The aroma of the coffee is still lingering, but overpowered by the fragrance of Yuki's sex, which is encouraging me to stay in bed just a few minutes longer.

 

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments