Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions: The Double-Header

"Introducing The Sailor"

29
5 Comments 5
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"The night with back-to-back lovers"

Plumber and me were having fun. We would canoodle at work, get all hot and bothered and then hook up after work. He would come to my place to get away from his girlfriend which worked fine for me. I was not looking to deal with a man 24/7.

He had settled down in our affair. This hot, confident man he became could turn me on with just his voice. I loved tracing his tattoos with my fingers in the aftermath of our fucking. He would confide in me about his crazy girlfriend (aren’t they all crazy?) and tell me what she wouldn’t do in bed. He would whisper sweet nothings in my ear, especially after he came.

We would travel up a hill to fuck in his car or he would come to my apartment. The last time we hooked up – you’ll find out why it was the last too – we met at my place. I was undressed for the occasion and he picked me up the moment he entered the living room. With my legs around his waist, we kissed our way to my bed where he dumped me on the mattress. His display of strength had me salivating.

He liked me keeping my lingerie on, so I just opened my legs and crooked a finger at him to come get me. This man knew how to dress. His jeans were snug in all the right places, his beard and hair neatly trimmed, and he had gold necklaces, rings on his finger and ears. Grinning, he unbuckled his belt and unzipped. Stepping out of his jeans and briefs, he palmed his already hard dick with a menacing look on his face.

“Mmmm,” I said, my mouth watering. “Is that for me?”

“Yes, and I’m going to fuck you with it in all the ways you like.”

“Come here, then. Don’t let me wait.”

“First, let me check your oil sweetheart…”

He had these thick, calloused fingers and knew how to use them. First, he rubbed my pussy over my thong with one hand, and with the other, he grabbed me by my neck to drag me into a mind-melting kiss.

“You’re so wet already.”

“Mmm-hmmm.”

With his fingers in a V-shape, he teased my folds on both sides of my panties before sliding both of them inside without taking the damn thing off. He curled his fingers inside my cunt and rubbed the palm of his hand against my clit. Not at all gently. He switched into high gear right away and my hips lifted off the bed involuntarily. I fell back, gasping. He curled one of his fingers around the crotch of my panties and moved it aside as he quickly followed me down, his cock slamming home in one swift, hard motion.

He never stopped fucking me after that. It was one furious and intensive run towards double orgasms. We both came together, crying out in victory. Afterwards, he stayed inside of me until my legs stopped twitching.

My Plumber was not done. He simply flipped over my limp body, dragged my hips up to gain access to my pussy from behind. Still hard, he took his time to slide into my wet pussy and back out again. I loved that this man didn’t pause. His mind was on one rhythm alone. When I tried to push him off, he would hold my wrists together in one hand at the small of my back. His other hand had a death grip on my hip and he continued his assault. If my knees gave out, he had the strength to keep my ass up in the air never missing a beat.

“Take my dick, take it.”

I turned my face into the mattress to muffle my wailing. My elderly neighbor was surely pressing his ear to the floor to listen to us. I didn’t care much, but there were limits to my sex noises.

With a grunt, he came once more. He let go of my arms and collapsed on top of me with his dick still inside of me. Delicious. I never wanted it to end. But then he had to go and ruin it.

After getting dressed, we were chatting on the balcony. He then said: “I really like you. A lot. I want to be with you all the time.”

“Ah, that’s sweet. I like to spend time with you too.”

“I’d like to have a baby with you.”

Crap.

Well. That was it. I mentally removed myself from the equation and lost his number when he drove away. This was after I stopped working at our shared office, so there was no awkward next morning to deal with. It’s been great, Plumber.

I went inside in frustration. What the hell? Do I look like a baby mama candidate? Was that supposed to be some kind of status that I should aspire to? Hell, no. I flopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone.

Enter the Sailor.

*Hey, what are you doing?

**Nothing special, just getting home. You?

*Looking for something fun to do.

**Want to come over?

*To do what?

**I dunno, watch a movie maybe.

*Alright, I’m game. Where do you live?

I’ve known this man for a while now, but with him always being in a relationship with an older woman. I didn’t exactly ask his relationship status, but he had always flirted with all of my friends. There was no real indication he was into me until I sent him a text that night.

He told me where to meet him and I drove over to I-don’t-know-what-yet. Maybe indeed to watch a movie, but I was hoping for more. Believe it or not, my earlier encounter with the Plumber that night left me even hornier. When driving over I suddenly realized I was still dripping from the Plumber. Shit, I hoped that it was not too noticeable. I parked the car and took advantage of the dark to take off my panties and clean myself the best I could.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

Ready, I texted my girlfriend.

*Just so you know, I’m meeting the Sailor right now. At his home.

**Where did that come from? Weren’t you meeting the Plumber tonight?

*I did…

**You did, huh. And what’s the plan with this guy then?

*He’s here. I’ll fill you in later.

When I stepped into the Sailor’s home, I stepped into Wonderland. He had Christmas lights strung up in every room, glow in the dark murals, glow in the dark stars, surround system with music everywhere in the house… He was and still is a big personality. I truly hope his current home still invokes magic and wonder.

I think we pretended to watch a movie for two seconds before he was devouring me in every way possible. In my life, I’ve come across the very rare sub-species of a player twice: the Woman Lover. This man truly enjoys the female body. He worships it in every form, he makes you feel good, he gets off on your getting off and he’s a most enthusiastic lover. The Sailor was the first one. I'll tell you about the GameMaster in another story.

Just don't get attached to the Woman Lover. They worship the female form too much to have enough with just one. But I digress...

He thoroughly kissed me. Licked my neck. His hands were in my hair, exploring every inch of my body. I think I lost my pants first on the floor in the living room, and continued to lose clothing in each room. He carried me into the kitchen and put me on the counter to kiss my neck and my breasts. My bra soon disappeared after that. He pushed me against the wall in the hallway.

All the way, we were laughing and kissing and being silly. He did take time for something very important.

“Please tell me you’re on the pill.”

“Yes, I am.”

“Good, because I don’t want to use a condom. I want to feel all of you tonight.”

“I’m all yours, babe.”

His shirt also came off and I admired his tattoos and smooth skin. It was when we got to his ice-cold bedroom and onto an honest-to-goddess four-poster bed that we sobered up and got down to business.

He kissed his way down to my pussy and proceeded to extract my soul from my body. He tongued my core, sucked on my clit and didn’t slow down until I was screaming. Before I could come down from that earth-shattering orgasm, he climbed up my body and pushed his dick into me. And paused. He knew I needed time to adjust and to come down from my orgasmic high. He sucked one nipple into his mouth and pinched the other one between his fingers.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, hooking my feet together and opened up to better accommodate his big member. When I started moving my hips, he did the same. The Sailor set a punishing pace and he took turns sucking each nipple and my neck. I grabbed his head with two hands and sucked his talented tongue into my mouth. How delicious was this man?

My world tilted upside down when he flipped me and dragged my legs off the mattress. For a second time that same night, I held on for dear life. The Sailor pounded my pussy from behind, hitting my g-spot perfectly. I came violently, all my senses were in overdrive. Somehow I managed to push him off and crawled on my back to get away from him.

“Where do you think you’re going, huh?”

He stalked me up the bed and spread my legs and sucked my clit into his mouth. I couldn’t control my bucking hips, but he held me in place until I came yet again.

“Mmmm, delicious.”

He covered me with his body one more time and hooked my knees over his shoulders. He ground his dick into me and told me that he was going pump everything he got into me. If I thought his pace was fast before, it just became brutal. I could do nothing but hold on to his butt cheeks and gave myself over to the sensations. I knew the moment he came, I could feel his dick pulsing deep inside.

Even in the AC, we worked up a sweat. When I started shivering, we moved back to the living room. But not before locating my clothes. No, we didn’t watch a movie. As soon as I sat on the sofa, he knelt between my legs and slurped my clit back into his mouth. Two fingers fucked my pussy until I came. Twice.

He recovered fast and fucked me deeply on the sofa. In this position, he angled his dick and had me screaming to all deities. He erupted, filling me up once more. Finally, he seemed spent.

“Who were you calling to just now?” he laughed.

“To whatever god could hear me to help me survive.”

He chuckled. “Come, let’s take shower.”

The Sailor was insatiable. He pushed me against the shower wall and ground his dick between my cheeks. His fingers found my clit and he slowly teased me to the brink of another orgasm.

“What are you trying to do? Kill me?” I asked as I pushed my ass back into him.

“You’re not telling me to stop, you horny woman.”

“Never. Please. Fuck me again.”

And he did.

He still is a main feature in my Little Black Book. Goes without saying, really. The man is one amazing fuck.

Published 
Written by CandiBlower
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments