Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions: The Plumber

"One of my favorite conquests"

50
12 Comments 12
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Do you have the number of a good plumber?"

I met the Plumber when I took a temp job in a small office. The building was split between my boss and his friend and they both were absent owners; living the high life by going on lavish vacations on a regular basis.

In my case, the office assistant was on maternity leave and my boss needed someone to cover the phones and charge the clients during his summer break. At the other business, their secretary just quit. I remember many applicants cluttering the tiny reception area for a few days. I didn’t pay much attention, because I couldn’t care less about a stuffy old secretary.

That is until I was introduced to a dangerous looking guy. No clue how he managed to secure a position usually filled by women, he looked like a biker in an Office Man costume. Never one to complain, I perked up at this very interesting turn of events.

In my diaries, I nicknamed him Plumber. You’ll find out later why. But a plumber he certainly was not: always stylishly dressed in slacks, dress shirt, tie, coat and sometimes a vest. He had tattoos peeking out of his collar and cuffs, a neatly trimmed beard and twinkling, naughty eyes. Obviously a gym rat, his thick thighs stretched his pants to the limit.

He was quick to introduce himself and tell me about his baby mama and motorcycle. He had like a nervous tick with him, like he was eager to prove that he was the right man for the job. I just looked at him and decided that he was toast as soon as we were left alone by our bosses.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve gotten my fuck on with some hot guys. But mostly, they were a surprise to me when they made their intentions clear. Only a few times was I the aggressor. Poor Plumber did not stand a chance. Target acquired.

He would appear at the door of my office with a goofy smile numerous times during the day. Our conversations would always start innocent enough, but soon innuendo bordering on dirty talk would follow. This went on for at least a week. I think he never expected anything to happen between us. He had put up his walls about being a family man, after all. Also, I was a good girl according to him. Until…

“Good morning.”

“Morning, lover. Don’t you look handsome today.”

The man actually blushed.

“Do you want some coffee?” he tried to change the subject.

“Sure, I’ll meet you in the kitchen.” I closed down my PC and stood up and walked around my desk. I wore a skirt just for this occasion. Today was the day I was going to seduce my co-worker.

As I entered the kitchenette, he was standing at the sink. Turning around, he asked, “How do you take your coffee?”

“I don’t drink the stuff.”

His brow rose up in confusion. “I don’t understand. I thought you wanted some.”

“Oh, there’s something I definitely want,” I said as I crowded him against the kitchen counter. “I want,” as I slid my hand up his tie and gripped it at the knot. “to kiss you. And after I’ve sucked your cock, you are going to fuck me from behind against this counter.”

“N-n-no, we can’t. What if someone comes in?” His mouth was hanging open in pure shock. Nope, he never saw this coming. 

“No one ever does, silly. We only deal with phone calls all day.” I brushed my lips softly against his. “I thought you wanted this.”

Kattyhot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kattyhot

“Hell, yeah!” he responded by grabbing my face in his hands and kissing me. Some switch just flipped and he became a madman. He walked me back against the opposite wall and plundered my mouth with his tongue. I loved – I still do love – when a man loses control. All because of me.

I pushed at his shoulders for him to stop. “I said that I’m going to suck your cock, lover. I keep my promises.”

His hands immediately dropped to undo his belt. But I stopped him. “No, just take it out. You can’t be butt-naked. What if someone does come in? You never know…” I winked at him. He nervously looked over his shoulder and I could see that he was second-guessing the whole thing.

But I gave him no chance to pull away and dropped to my knees. I stroked his huge bulge through his pants before wiggling one finger to find the zipper. I wasn’t trying to tease him, but it took a while to find my grip around his dick to pull it out. His knees buckled when I started to stroke him with one hand. His whole body sagged and he put both hands up the wall to support himself. He couldn’t take his eyes off the scene he never thought he’d see at the office.

I first tasted his dick with slow, light licks, starting at the tip, around the head and then up and down his shaft. He was rock hard, getting thicker by the second. Since we were on a timeclock, I was soon swallowing his length whole. He groaned and closed his eyes. His hips started to pump slightly as I bobbed up and down his cock. I could feel him harden even more.

When his movements started become erratic, I popped him out of my mouth and stood up. I was not going to mess up my outfit or makeup by having him squirt all over me. Plus, I needed to feel his dick inside of me.

I pushed him away and walked back to the kitchen counter. I turned around, and I shimmied my skirt up and over my hips. One knee went up the counter and I stuck my ass out to him.

“Well? What are you waiting for?”

In an instant, my thong was pushed aside and I had a cock up to the hilt in my pussy. A true Plumber, he pumped in and out of me like a man possessed. I held on for dear life. I love with when a lover loses his grip and has just one focus: his release. On one hand, I’d like to cum to. But there’s nothing more orgasmic to me than to know that I caused a short circuit in his brain.

He did lose all decorum and was getting loud. I don’t think he cared at this point. Nor did I. His dick was hitting just the right spot and now it was my knees’ turn to buckle. He adjusted his grip to hold me up, muscles bulging and never stopped pounding into me. He was truly dedicated to plumbing my depths in that kitchen.

"Ah, fuck, I’m coming!” his fingers bruised my hip as his whole body shuddered. I felt his dick pulse deep inside of me as he filled my pussy to the brim. This beautiful, savage man, all dressed up in his pressed shirt and jacket… I managed to mess him up. He rubbed himself against me and I could hear the wet sounds of our juices that dripped out of me and unto our clothes.

And then the phone rang.

He snapped out of it, stuffed his cock back into his ruined pants and ran out of the kitchen to answer the call.

I was not done with him. Not at all.

Published 
Written by CandiBlower
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments