Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions: My Candyman Part 1

"I've decided to come clean."

25
5 Comments 5
623 Views 623
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I've done some pretty naughty things, but being his dirty secret isn't one I regret."

I believe everyone should have that one person that you would drop everything and everyone else for. If he or she calls, there are no boundaries to hold you. No matter what your status: married, single, committed. You answer the call.

My person was always married. The moment I saw him, something shifted in me. We didn’t speak. I don’t even think he noticed me then. When I saw him holding hands with her, I reluctantly dismissed him as a potential. I was never the one to insert myself in a relationship. Nor was I star struck. Ah well, there are others. Right? But yes, I liked him the very first second I saw him.

Turns out they were newlyweds. Destiny, the Fates, the Universe, Cupid… all those motherfuckers made it so that I we met only after he was in a committed relationship. Not a girlfriend, but his fucking wife. Damn all of them. Nothing and no one was going to break that marital bond.

Not that I blame him. I respect the fact that he would not run around on his wife. When she was in the country, we were off. Then she would leave and we would get it on. Again. And again.

But even in the off season, I got to share my sexual escapades with him. I’d literally stop a chat session, go fuck my latest conquest and get back online to tell him all the dirty details. He enjoyed hearing about them, I think. Did I love him? Absolutely. But being young, beautiful and slutty was not going to stop me to get my fuck on. Certainly not for a married man that did not love me back.

The emotional cheating was always there. We would stop talking for a while and then pick up as if no time had passed. But always – always – our conversations would inevitably turn to fantasies. We took turns writing erotica based on ourselves, send pictures, masturbate, share dreams and yes Lush stories. He was one of the very privileged few that I let fuck me anally, and until now when I fantasize about it, it’s with him in mind. He gave me my handle on Lush and I secretly enjoy that fact every time I log on. The one and only story I wrote, was a fantasy about the two of us.

Then, irrevocably, one of us would snap out of it, apologize once more for being sex-crazed deviants, and stop all communication. Fuck my life, deep down I’m still that good girl that does not want to fuck up his. Denying my inner slut has been my modus operandum for a long time. No more. I’m going to write my stories, my conquests, my fantasies and publish them here. Those with him, and others. My kink was – for a long time – married men. Since they have a lot to lose, I was assured that my secret adventures would remain just that. Secret. I had a good girl reputation to maintain after all.

If you’re with me this far, I do apologize for the long intro. Your reward will be the story of our first fuck. Of course, this is my point of view and we all know our memories become the stuff of legend after a while. But here it goes:

It was December and his wife had left for the holidays. He was on a quest for naughtiness, and I guess I was primed. Because, silly me, I had started using him in my nightly fantasies. He was a “safe” choice being married and all. Or so I believed. His was the face of my phantom lover, the main character of all my erotic dreams. Little did I know that those dreams would become reality. And that my Candyman would prove to be much more than a sexual conquest.

Also, I was fascinated by my own fascination with him. Until today, this boggles my mind. He is not my usual type, but damn those eyes, his hair, his voice and those perfect teeth. Every time he smiled at me, the ground tilted. And then there was his brain. Those who know me well, know that I fall for what’s between the ears more than for the physical.

So when we started chatting – I won’t share how, you will then know how old I am – I was already in trouble. As I said, he was home alone and wanted to go out. He just happened to ask me what my plans were. My girlfriend and I were going to a party, she was picking me up. Much to my surprise, he said he’d join us.

“I’m almost ready to leave. How far along are you in your beauty routine?”

“I just got out of the shower, I’m all wet with my dick swinging free. I’ll see you ladies there.”

Pick me off the ground, did this married man just make an inappropriate sexual joke? Oh my goodness, what the hell is going on? I shook my head, maybe I’m reading too much into this. He’s just playing around.

There we were at the party, where my girlfriend made a beeline for her man and disappeared. There I was, standing next to this delicious married man who was in a playful mood. And there was also my first lover, my first heartbreak, having a good time while purposely ignoring me. So, I did what any hot-blooded woman would do: put on a sexy show on the dancefloor with the first hot guy I could get my hands on. Who just happened to be my married Candyman.

I underestimated my reaction to his body being close to mine. His hands on my hips scorched my skin. His lips were too close to my shoulder. It felt good to run my hands through his hair. Once we started, we couldn’t get enough of each other. There were no words spoken save for the erotic body language. He ground his erection into my ass, our hands roamed everywhere and it was hot. For that short moment in time, I felt that he was mine. And I was going to relish each second.

We all left together as the party winded down. My euphoric state was at an all-time high. I’d lived out my fantasy and couldn’t wait to get home to file the whole night in my mental vault. Because of him being married, I was sure this was just a one-off, naughty and fun night out. I was fine with that.

But as I was getting into the passenger’s side of my girlfriend’s car, my Candyman grabbed me and twirled me around. Before I knew what was happening, his lips met mine. I was totally caught off-base. Never in my wildest dreams did I think he would cross this line. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I sucked it, my hands tangling in his hair. It was just a few seconds, but I was hooked. My Candyman will prove to be a potent drug and I was an instant addict. Especially when he drew back with this wicked smile and turned to leave. The fucker knew exactly what he was doing.

In the car, I was stunned for a good ten minutes. My girlfriend was going on and on about the party and how she and her man tore up the dancefloor, when I suddenly blurted out: “He kissed me! The son of a bitch kissed me.”

“What? When??”

“Just now! The motherfucker frenched me as I was getting in the car.”

“No shit! Way to go, girlfriend.” We both giggled like the tramps we were. “So, what now?”

“I don’t now. I really don’t. He’s married. Not in a relationship, but actually fucking married. Why would he do that?”

“Girl, because you’re a hot piece of ass. How could he resist you?”

“Psht, no way. He’s such a straight arrow.”

“Ask him.”

“Ask him what?”

“Ask what the fuck that was.”

And I did.

**What the fuck was that?

*A kiss.

**No shit, Sherlock. Why?

*Why not?

This was not getting anywhere. I decided to stoke the fire. I wanted him. Bad. And if he was going to play this dangerous game, you can bet I was going to call his bluff.

**Is there more where that came from?

ThaliaSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThaliaSaenz1

No answer. Ha! All bravado, no…

*Come by my place. We can watch a movie.

Holy shit!

**Right now?

*Yes, park inside the gate when you get here.

I didn’t even change my clothes. I got home, got into my car and drove to his house. Their house. I put my brain to zero, quieted the voice that told me to turn around. I didn’t care. I wanted to fuck this man. My fantasies were about to come true.

He met me outside and closed the gate when I parked.

“Hey.”

“Hey yourself. Welcome.”

I leaned against my car and looked at him in the dark. What were we doing? He didn’t approach me or gave any indication of what happened less than an hour ago. My heart was doing flipflops inside my chest as I followed him up the stairs.

His – their – place was cozy. He led me directly to their bedroom and we got onto the bed. He had the movie all set up. Chills ran all over my body and it was not only because of the air-conditioning. What was I doing there? Is this the person I’ve become? The “other woman” who would fuck a married man? Hell yes. This was not an innocent movie night between friends. Both of us knew this. I was there to fuck and be fucked. I was going to screw this man’s brains out.

The level of anticipation was painful and I couldn’t concentrate on the damn movie. I was aware of his being right there next to me, so calm and confident. He was so sure of this. It made me wonder if he’d done this before. Did I care? No, not at all. I took my being in his marital bed as the invitation it was meant to be. He was mine to touch, just as I’d imagined so many times.

I ran my hand down his arm and pulled it around me. I let myself dream for just this little while that he was mine to cuddle. But I guess he had other plans. In an instant, I was on my back and his tongue was plundering my mouth. It was pure bliss to return his spectacular kiss. He rained kisses down my neck as one of his hands disappeared below my blouse to squeeze my breast. It was as if my touch snapped his restraints and unleashed a hungry animal. His whole body covered mine as his wicked tongue made me lose my mind.

The movie forgotten, I tugged at his shirt and he took it off. I explored his skin at liberty, marveling at the warmth of his body. I could not get enough of touching this man I have been fantasizing about. Our mouths still fused together, he sat me up to unhook my bra. My breasts are my best feature and one of my most sensitive erroneous zones. So when he took one of my nipples in his mouth, I practically came right there and then. This man was so in tune with my body and taking his cue from my reaction, he bit my nipple. I saw stars.

“Oh, god. Yes!” He switched to my other breast and did the same. I was delirious with desire and I could feel a heavy throb in my pussy. He had a total hold on me and we were just getting started. I ground against his erection and dragged his lips back to mine. I straddled him, and he held me tight against him, our cores fused together.

After a while I slid down to lie on my back to unzip my pants. My panties were dragged off at the same time. Our movements were becoming impatient. My hands flew to his boxers to get his dick out. Pushing him off me onto his knees, I leaned forward to get my first taste of the object of my desires. I was in luck, he had the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen. Veiny, thick, and rock hard just for me. A true Candyman.

Not to ring my own bell, but I have a PhD in blowjobs. I have long prided myself to know every trick and read up on technique as a true Cosmo girl. Plus, I just love sucking dick. Even more than that, I knew that with a blowjob I could turn the tables on this man. He had too much of a grip on me; it was time I took the upper hand.

With a firm grip, I first licked the precum off his bulbous head. He tasted good. I swirled my tongue around his head, making sure to pass under the rim and French kiss the tiny hole. I then dipped low and licked the length of his shaft from his balls to the tip while following my mouth with my hand. I don’t think he was breathing anymore. Only when I had explored every inch of his dick did I finally suck him deep into my mouth.

I used both my hands to create a vise from my mouth to his base and started to go up and down his cock. As I moved, I counter-twisted my hands to great extra sensation and friction. I think it’s by then that he threw me off of him and he dove to my pussy. Who’s the addict now?

His mouth was a vacuum over my clit and he immediately drove his index finger into my cunt. He relentlessly sucked as he started fucking me with his finger adding a second one. At this point, I could feel the cold metal of his wedding band against me and this drove me over the edge. I came apart at only the tips of his fingers. I screamed and bucked my hips to get him off my sensitive clit, but he used his other hand to hold me down. My loving Candyman did not relent; he licked and sucked me through my first orgasm and another one. Only when I pushed at his shoulders with my hands and feet, did he stop his assault.

I was trembling all over, shockwaves going through my whole body. I didn’t know where I was or where he went. But I heard the tell-tale rustle of a condom wrapper. Somewhere in my brain it registered that the motherfucker had prepared for this. No married man had condoms at the ready, right? But little did I care when he slid between my legs and positioned himself against my opening.

He held his torso up by his arms and looked down on me. His mesmerizing eyes did not leave mine as he pushed his dick into my pussy. I was going to remember this sight for the rest of my life. This feeling. Of him sliding slowly and deeply into me. I clenched my core as he embedded himself to the hilt and then slowly withdrew. Pump in slowly, hold, and moved out again. And again. It was exquisite. I could feel every inch of him as he slowly fucked my brains out.

It was driving me crazy and I bucked my hips to make him go faster. My lover obeyed my silent command and sped up. My eyes rolled back as we started to fuck like animals. My hands went all over his shoulders and back, careful not to leave marks. I came once more under his delicious assault.

Before I lost my mind completely, I pushed him off and turned over onto my knees and elbows. My ass was offered up high to him. In a split second he was buried deep into my pussy once more, hitting my g-spot over and over again. I pressed my head into the mattress to mask my wailing as I went over the cliff once more. My legs gave out, but he followed me down and continued fucking me from behind. He didn't take long to orgasm, he emptying himself and collapsing onto me.

We remained like that for a little while, panting, sweating, extremely satisfied. My body jerked in aftershocks.

“Are you ok?” he asked worriedly.

“Deliciously so, my body is still in orgasmic bliss, that’s all.”

We both chuckled. This was going to be fun, I could tell. I was going to enjoy fucking this man again for sure. No way in hell was I not going to let him get away after only one night.

We tried to watch the movie again, more than once even. But it was no use. To this day, I’ve never finished watching it. In fact, the title of that movie became our code word for a booty call. Just that one word and I would drop everything and go find him. I have more stories to tell of our escapades and next-level fucking. But I’ll tell you about them some other time.

Published 
Written by CandiBlower
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments