Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teacher Is Caned Again

"Miss Hart needs to submit her signed Punishment Slip but it goes wrong for her"

53
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Sandra was wearing her usual school outfit of a white blouse and blue skirt, and was surprisingly happy as she went into school, even though her bottom stung so much from the caning and spanking she had been given yesterday. She found it difficult to sit down, and so stood up all day, but was constantly reminded that she had been disciplined the previous day by her constantly stinging and tender bottom cheeks. She loved the fact, though, that at thirty-seven she was subject to being disciplined by Ella and Katie, both of whom were just eighteen.

Once back at school she was again back in authoritative teacher mode, although understood her submissive tendencies, and forced them out of her mind as best she could.

Sandra knew that Ella was busy most of the day, but had to make sure that she gave her the Punishment Slip before the end of college at four o'clock. She joked to herself that if she didn't, Ella would be giving her at least another six strokes, and possibly twelve strokes, of the cane. She even smiled to herself at the thought that she would get to know what twelve strokes of the cane were like, but supposed that her bottom was far too tender to want a second caning, which would have to be followed by a second spanking from Katie so soon after what happened yesterday.

It was the mid-afternoon break before Sandra was able to see Ella alone, and, without anyone within earshot, she went up to her and said, "Good afternoon, Miss Ella. I've got something for you."

Ella was in her standard blue and white checked gingham school dress with short sleeves, a white belt, and bare legs.

Sandra was still smiling at the fact that she was the teacher and Ella the student, but it was Ella who was addressed with so much respect as she was looking for the signed Punishment Slip in her handbag. She knew she had put it in there this morning. However, it became clear that the Punishment Slip wasn't in her handbag.

Ella acted as she was surprised by the delay, and said, in a very strict tone, "So, Sandra, were you spanked or not yesterday?" You either have the signed Punishment Slip, or I have to assume that you were not spanked."

Sandra knew that she took exactly that approach with the students when she thought they were lying. She knew she wasn't lying this time because she had been spanked, and it had really hurt, but without it, she couldn't prove that she had been spanked, and now feared the worst.

Ella still looked very annoyed as she said, "Right, Sandra. You will stay in your office at the end of school, and I will be coming to you at four o'clock and will be giving you the cane again. That's the system here, as you know."

Sandra knew that she had no alternative but to accept that, and said in a worried and submissive tone, "Yes, Miss Ella, I understand that."

Sandra was certainly one very unhappy woman for the remaining hour of the day, but managed to focus on the class she was teaching, although, at the end, walked dolefully towards her office.

Ella and Katie, on the other hand, had a very happy discussion. They had exchanged messages the night before, straight after Katie had given Sandra such a hard spanking, and agreed it would be great fun if Katie took the Punishment Slip from Sandra's handbag before she left for school. They saw it as reinforcing their control over her, because once she accepted the second set of punishments, she would never question their control over her ever again. They joked about it again today, straight after Sandra had accepted she would be punished a second time because the Punishment Slip wasn't available to hand to Ella.

At four o'clock, Ella arrived at Sandra's office and kept a straight face as Sandra immediately stood up as she entered the room, and so showing her continued respect. Ella took it for granted there was going to be no objection from Sandra, and so went straight to the cupboard where she knew the canes were stored, picked out a senior hook-ended cane, and walked over towards Sandra. As soon as she did, she instructed, "Right, Sandra, please take your knickers off, lift your skirt right up above your waist, and then bend over and clasp hold of the chair, just as you did yesterday."

Ella was delighted that, once again, there was no resistance, and just a few moments later Sandra had bent over and presented her bottom so well, just as she had done yesterday, with her legs well apart, her tummy dropped, her head raised, so making sure that her bottom cheeks were stretched for the maximum pain.

As Sandra prepared herself to be caned, she took it for granted that it was her own fault that the Punishment Slip wasn't in her handbag. She, therefore, readily accepted that she fully deserved another very painful punishment, and, more painful than yesterday, knowing that being caned for a second time in two days would make coping much more difficult than yesterday, and yesterday was hard enough. On the other hand, she was pleased that Miss Ella was dealing with her so strictly because she saw this as reconfirming her submission to Miss Ella's disciplinary control over her, and hoped that the same would apply with Miss Katie. Her submissive desires were now happening for real, and she was so happy about that.

The next moment, Sandra felt the cane being rubbed from side to side across her bottom, then it wasn't, then she heard the swishing sound and loud thwack, and let out a much louder gasp than she had expected to. Yes, it was going to be far more difficult to deal with this caning as her bottom was already welted and tender from yesterday's caning, but she would do her best out of the respect she had for Miss Ella.

Ella admitted to herself that she enjoyed the pain-filled gasp that Sandra had just given, and enjoyed the even louder gasp after the second stroke. As she landed the third stroke and got an even louder gasp, and saw that Sandra was struggling to keep a hold of the chair as she was shaking her head from side to side and hissing in and out through clenched teeth, she was sure that Sandra was getting aroused by being caned. In fact, she knew that to be the case, as she had seen that Sandra's knickers were already wet from her sex juice as she took them off. That has to have been because of the anticipation, or maybe fear, of being caned again.

Sandra continued to struggle as the fourth stroke landed, and even more with the fifth stroke, and yet again with the sixth stroke. She looked at the floor behind her as she wanted to see once again Miss Ella's bare upside down legs, but realised her vision was blurred, and then felt the tears that were dribbling down her face. The pain was awful, but she had made sure that she stayed in position so she would get every stroke of the cane she clearly deserved for mislaying the Punishment Slip.

When the seventh stroke landed, Sandra really was shocked. After all, she was expecting six strokes of the cane, so how many strokes was she going to receive? What she knew and readily accepted was that it was for Miss Ella to decide, and she now had so much respect for her, so she still just focused on staying in position and taking every single stroke. She would have to cope with her already throbbing and stinging bottom, but knew that was her problem and not Miss Ella's, whose job was to punish her, and she was certainly doing that very well indeed.

Ella knew that she had not told Sandra that it was going to be twelve strokes today. Part of the punishment system was that if a Punishment Slip was not presented the day afterwards, then the caning would be repeated with at least the same number of strokes, but up to double the number of strokes. The decision was to be made by the teacher giving the caning. This might be the reverse of that in terms of it being the student giving the caning and the teacher taking the caning, but that wasn't going to change anything.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

As the eighth stroke landed, and Sandra once again struggled, she knew that her bottom cheeks were stinging like they had never stung before. She didn't realise that her bottom could sting quite so much, but that just led to her respecting Miss Ella even more. At the same time, she couldn't quite understand why, but she was relishing being caned so severely. After all, she had joked about wondering what twelve strokes might feel like, and here she was, with the ninth stroke just landing and clearly biting into her bottom cheeks once again, so she was finding out.

Sandra thought that she was gasping loudly after each stroke, and wasn't aware that she was actually yelping after each stroke, and was close to howling and screeching.

Ella was enjoying the much louder pain-filled screams that Sandra was making, but wasn't surprised as she savoured the sight of her welt-covered bottom. She understood how being caned twice in two days had to be awful, and undoubtedly painful, but as Sandra stayed bent over she saw no reason to go lightly with any of the strokes. After all, it was setting the scene for the future and, as much as Sandra was squealing, she was being very obedient, particularly for a teacher being canned by one of her own students.

As Ella landed the tenth stroke, she knew that she was getting more and more aroused and loved how she was painting those thick red welts across Sandra's bottom. She could see why people were sexually aroused by giving the cane, and no doubt giving a spanking, but also knew that those on the receiving end got sexually aroused, and, judging from the already wet knickers that Sandra had taken off, she wasn't going to be surprised if Sandra fingered herself to an orgasm, or several, after being thrashed again today.

As she landed the eleventh stroke, Ella wondered whether Sandra was likely to be even more aroused today after being caned for the second time in two days. Actually, seeing how Sandra was being so obediently submissive today, although crying uncontrollably, and suffering so much pain, she was still pretty sure that was going to be the case.

Sandra had lost count of the number of strokes that she was given, and didn't know it was the twelfth stroke that had just landed, as she again yelped with the awful pain. She knew that she was crying uncontrollably, but still focused on forcing herself to stay bent over, not knowing if any more strokes were coming her way. She really did want to show her respect to Miss Ella and not argue in any way. After all, she was now experiencing the fantasy that she had had for so long, and whilst she had never had to struggle with so much pain, and knew that so many welts were now painted across her bottom, she couldn't wait to look at those welts in the mirror, and finger herself to several huge orgasms. Yesterday's orgasms were sensational enough, and today she reckoned they would be even better

Now that the caning was over, Ella instructed, "Okay, Sandra, you can get up now. Put your knickers back on, and straighten out your skirt."

Sandra was still crying uncontrollably as she pushed herself up and stood up again. She didn't find stepping into her knickers very easy, but managed to do so. She told herself that she was an adult, but there was nothing wrong with being caned, or spanked, when it was deserved, like today, and whilst glad the caning was over, was also very happy she had experienced it again.

Ella had to admit that she was even more turned on by watching Sandra struggle to get dressed but stayed as obedient as she did. She reckoned that Sandra was going to be up for being caned again, at least she really hoped so, judging from the way that she had taken the caning. There was nothing wrong with squealing after each stroke, but it was how she stayed bent over whilst suffering so much pain that told her she was a true submissive.

Once Sandra was standing, Ella had picked up the new Punishment Slip and held it out to Sandra, saying, "Take this home with you and make sure that you are given a spanking this time, and the Punishment Slip is signed and returned to me tomorrow. Believe me, you will not want to take the number of strokes that I will give you tomorrow if that is not the case."

Sandra obediently took the Punishment Slip and, whilst still sobbing, said, "Yes, Miss Ella, I will make sure I am spanked tonight, and will give you the signed Punishment Slip tomorrow. I fully understand what will happen if I don't, and know I deserved today's caning. In fact, Miss Ella, thank you for caning me."

Sandra walked out of her office, leaving Miss Katie there, and went towards the school exit, making sure that she didn't rub her bottom this time just in case any of the students saw her. None were there, but she did smile to herself thinking how she had learned that lesson, so that was one of the benefits of being caned.

As she got to the toilets, she knew that she couldn't walk past them, went inside and into one of the cubicles, quickly pushed down her knickers and raised her skirt as she sat down on the toilet seat, although she gasped as she sat down because her bottom was stinging so much. She told herself that was another lesson she learned from being caned. Nevertheless, she soon settled down and quickly brought herself to a huge orgasm.

After giving herself a second and then a third orgasm, Sandra stood up, pulled her knickers back up, and straightened out her dress, before leaving the toilets and making her way to the car. She sat down more carefully into the car seat, and again laughed to herself, telling herself that she had learned yet another lesson from being caned, before driving home, knowing that she had the Punishment Slip to give to Miss Katie, and the need to be given another no doubt very hard bare bottom spanking.

Sandra did keep squirming around on the car seat as her bottom stung so much. She knew that was a result of the cane and knew she hated being caned, although at the same time she must have relished it as she got so turned on. Could that be the case? Was she mental because of that, or actually just normal, as it was all part of being submissive?

Whatever the answer, she remained firmly of the view that being subject to Miss Ella's discipline was a really good thing for her, and she had no doubt the same applied to Miss Katie. She knew she got aroused not just by the pain, but the need to be submissive and obedient, which was a mindset that was clearly inbuilt in her which she not just needed to satisfy, but wanted to satisfy.

Back in the office, Ella had already messaged Katie, telling her about the punishment she had given Sandra, and now had her fingers inside her knickers running them along her very wet pussy lips, and was also flicking her very taut clit. She had really enjoyed giving Sandra a second caning in two days, and the way she had added all those welts to the welts that were already there. She was already looking forward to the next time she caned Sandra, and knew that she was an alpha girl who would always look out for submissive girls. Of course, her aim was to look after and guide them, but, as well, to punish them when necessary. Just like with her submissive teacher, Sandra.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments