Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Personal Minx - The beginning

"She was a wild one and knew exactly what she wanted."

20
10 Comments 10
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Debbie had been my girlfriend since we were both sixteen.  She had long brown hair and cute little dimples in her cheeks.  Her legs were long and toned from years on the cross-country team.  That's where we met.  I'd just moved to the area from out of state and always loved running.  Cross-country was my favorite activity because of the solitude that it offered.

Having moved a few times during my childhood left me a loner, but I always loved running.  My first day of tryouts for the cross-country team was also the day I met Debbie.  We were like two magnets pulled together from the beginning.  After that day, all our free time was spent together, whether at school or at home.

But this story isn't about Debbie as she moved away to go to college.  It wasn't because she was taking some particular major that only that school had. It was to get away from the small town.  Apparently, our relationship meant very little to her, after all.

This story is about her younger sister Sarah.

Debbie and Sarah were close, so she tagged along with us a lot.  It was annoying for a teenage boy such as myself, but at that time, I would do anything that Debbie asked.  Little did I know that Sarah was as enamored with me as I was with Debbie.

Debbie withheld her school plans from me until the day after high school graduation.  Up until then, she had several supposed options but hadn't made a decision.  I think she waited so that she'd have me through the end of our senior year.  When she did break the news, it felt like a punch in the nuts.  I sat there on her bed with her for a few minutes while she tried to justify her choice.  When she finally stopped talking, I just walked out and never spoke to her again.

Those first few weeks after Debbie gave me the news, I felt utterly alone.  I had a summer job working for a local landscaping company but did little else but sulk in my room.  I'd already signed up for classes at the community college, so at least that was done.  But my feeling of abandonment continued to rule my time.  Finally, some of my friends demanded that I go to a senior party that was a rite of passage in our small community.

I was hesitant because I didn't want to run into Debbie.  When I told them as much, they assured me that she wouldn't be there.  The news of her leaving me cold like she did spread across town, and she quickly became a pariah.  With that news, I grudgingly decided to attend, not that I really had a choice.  My friends had threatened to kidnap me if I didn't come willingly.

The party was always held at a farm on the outskirts of town.  The farm usually changed depending on who had a graduating child.  This year it was at the Reed's family farm.  I'd never been there before but got there early to help with the setup.  They had an extensive collection of logs which we used to build a monster bonfire.  The larger ones were moved into a circle around the fire for seating.

The farm also had a nice pond with a dock and a couple of paddle boats.  Several of the other kids brought their own assorted watercraft to add to the flotilla. For the purpose of attendance, everyone was considered an adult and had to sign a release.  An ambulance was parked at the main home just in case of emergency, but there was no other supervision.

It may sound like an odd situation for today's culture, but this had been done for several generations.  The one other caveat was that everyone had to surrender their car keys.  When they were ready to leave, they had to pass the blow-n-go that the EMTs administered.

Several of my friends and I had worked for a couple of hours on the setup.  As the clock ticked past six, the crowd began to appear.  Since the small group of us had done the bulk of the work, we were given first dibs on the food.  The family also purchased a half keg for us to share.  By the time we were done eating, the party was in full swing.

One of the seniors did deejay work on the side and brought his system to get everyone dancing.  There were only two hundred or so in our graduating class, but I think a few extra managed to sneak into the party.

I'd managed to down about three beers while eating.  As I stood to join the rest of the partiers, I felt a pleasant buzz taking over.  We all pushed our way into the make-shift dance area and started bouncing around like fools.

At that moment, I'd forgotten all about Debbie and was having a great time.  Someone had handed me another beer as we all moved amongst each other.  It was a sea of bodies like you'd see in one of those big-city clubs.  Feeling no pain, I enjoyed the contact of several females as we all danced like fools.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

At some point, I felt a continuous grip on my hips and waist.  I looked down to see some very feminine hands working their way under my t-shirt.  I just kinda went with it as she pressed her body against my back.  Her hands slowly made their way up my torso to my pecs.  I was enjoying the closeness so much that I was almost afraid to see who it was.

Eventually, the music slowed, and everyone paired off for a slow-dance.  When that happened, I pulled my handsy friend from behind me.  Fortunately, Sarah looked nothing like her sister.  She was a cute petite blonde with short hair and blue eyes.  Through my beer-goggles, I didn't quite make out who it was at first.  As it did start to dawn on me, it was already too late as she moved in for an aggressive kiss.

Sarah was a much more passionate kisser than her older sister.  When the kiss broke, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd toward the fire.  We sat on one of the logs and resumed our make-out session with our mouths pressed firmly together.  As her hands wandered to my rising pecker, mine also roamed.  Her breasts were sizable compared to her sibling's and felt good in my hands.

At some point, she moved her mouth to my ear and uttered, "I'm sixteen now and no longer a little girl."

"I can see that," I mumbled.

"I'll do whatever you want.  I just need one thing."

"What," I choked.

"I want you to spank me."

"My hands froze for a moment as I stammered, "Huh? Did you say spank you?"

"Yesss!" Sarah sensually replied as her hand slid into my pants and grasped my leaking cock.

As Sarah slowly stroked me, she flipped up her skirt to reveal a pantiless crotch and beautifully bald pussy.  As an extra incentive, she added, "I'm on the pill, so you don't need a condom and can cum inside me... anywhere."

Sarah's last comment brought me dangerously close to cumming, and I think she could tell.  Her free hand moved to my jeans and unbuttoned them before sliding down the zipper.  Pulling my cock free, Sarah dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth without a thought.  It's not like we were alone by the fire, but as I looked around, I realized that nobody cared.  Everyone else was busy getting on their own groove.

My eyes turned down to Sarah's as she bobbed on me, and I saw the look of pure passionate devotion.  The realization that this girl would do anything I asked of her hit me just as my first ejaculation hit the back of her mouth.  My hands tangled in her short blonde locks, and she drained me completely.  She cleaned me thoroughly as I slowly shrank in her willing mouth.

When my brain finally registered what had happened, I pulled her up and lay her across my lap.  Pulling up Sarah's skirt, I revealed a plump little rump that begged for attention.  That first smack felt a little weird, but as I left my hand on her perfect cheek, I started to become rigid again.  I brought my hand down on her other globe a little harder, and she whimperingly pleaded, "Harder."

I went back to the first cheek with a little more gusto.  After that, I continued alternating the target, tempo, and firmness of my deliveries. Sarah's whimpers turned to moans as I continued to deliver her pleasure. This was turning me on just as much as it was her. I could see my still free penis rubbing against her drooling slit as her legs slowly spread.  Neither of us even considered the other couple of hundred partygoers within a few hundred feet.  Not to mention the thirty or so sitting immediately around the fire.

I didn't even care to look up as I was mesmerized by her glowing buttocks.  I continued to deliver the blows that brought on her gratification.  I had been spanking her hardily for a while when suddenly her moans turned to 'Oh God's.'  Without warning, her body went rigid in my lap as her orgasm peaked.

The juices flowed from her parted thighs as she panted wildly and slowly relaxed.  Once her breathing was under control, Sarah sat up in my lap, facing me.  She pressed her slick labia against my hardon as she whispered, "That was my first orgasm from being spanked.  Thank you!  Would you like to fuck me now?  You can be my first there too."

"I'd love to, but shouldn't we go somewhere more private?"

"Why?  Are you concerned about my honor?" she grinned coyly.

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments