Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Personal Minx - The Hike

"We start our hike eventually, while having a little fun along the way."

10
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

"How about a naked hike in the mountains?" Sarah asked.

"That sounds intriguing. Did you have somewhere in mind?"

"Well, there was this place that my father and I used to go fishing. I remember it being on the far side of Smith mountain in the parkland. It took about an hour to get there, but the trails were rarely used, and we never ran into anyone else. Plus, at one point in the stream, there was a nice deep spot where we could do a little swimming."

"Okay, that sounds like the spot for us. You better get inside before your parents realize that you've been out partying. Text me when you're ready to go." We parted after one last impassioned kiss. Watching her walk up to her house left me dizzy with excitement about our Sunday hike.

The following morning I was up and showered early. I'd slept better than I had in weeks. For the second time in my life, I was genuinely excited about spending the day with someone. But this time was even better because I knew deep down that Sarah cared about me. I ate breakfast with my parents, and they immediately saw the difference.

After eating, I spent some time cleaning up my room. It's incredible how sadness can affect every segment of your life. I'd never been a slob before the loss of Debbie, but my room sure looked like one lived there now. As I picked up and sorted my mess, my phone dinged with a message. It was from Sarah, and it read, I'll be ready at ten-thirty, so let me know what time you're coming, Sarah.

Where am I picking you up?

At my house. I told my parents about us this morning and, of course, they love that you'll continue to be around.

Wow! You really are something else. I'll be there at ten-twenty-nine!

I was so excited that I finished my room lickety-split. Heading down to my truck, I realized it was only ten o'clock, so I cleaned it too. Finally, at ten-fifteen, I couldn't wait any longer and made the ten-minute drive in seven. Pulling into the driveway at ten-twenty-two, I sat impatiently in the truck until ten-thirty.

As I hopped out, Sarah opened the door and made a bee-line for me. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts along with her hiking boots and a sizable backpack. I grabbed her in a big hug, and she kissed me openly. I did feel a little guilt in case Debbie saw us even though I knew I shouldn't, but it didn't stop us.

As our lips parted, I asked, "Should I go inside and talk to your parents?"

Leading me toward the truck with our hands clasped, Sarah answered, "You can come in when you bring me home if you like, but it's not necessary. They know that I am a plain speaker and not a liar. They can ask me anything they want, and I will tell them the truth no matter what."

"What did you tell them about last night?"

"I told them that I went to the party with the sole purpose of spending time with you. I also said that I'd had a crush on you since you started dating Debbie."

"Did they ask you what we did?"

"No, they didn't ask directly, but I told them that we danced, sat by a bonfire, and went out on the pond in a rowboat. I didn't share any more than that because I know my father doesn't like to think of his girls having sex. At least that's what my mom told me when she took me to get on birth control."

"I'm sure that that is the truth. I've heard some stories of friends of mine being chased off by pissed fathers. That is one reason that I've always made a point of meeting the fathers of my dates, not that I've had many." I opened the door for her as we arrived at the truck and whispered, "So, are you wearing any panties under those shorts?"

"What do you think?" she replied before pushing them down to her knees and exposing her perfectly smooth puss. I must say that even though I was startled and a little nervous by her move, it had the desired effect on my willie.

"Now, how am I going to walk around the truck sporting wood like this?"

"Just climb onto, I mean over me, but don't stare too long, or someone might come to see what the holdup is all about," Sarah said with a sly grin.

I did as she suggested and faced her as I moved across to my seat. Midway through, Sarah lightly bit my protruding jeans. It caused me to jump sideways against my door, and I nearly fell out because it wasn't fully latched. Fortunately, I managed to grab the steering wheel and pulled myself back inside. We both began laughing hysterically as I settled back into my seat.

Once we calmed down, I started the truck and began to back out of the driveway. At the end of the driveway, I looked over at Sarah as she struggled to pull her shorts back up. I offered, "You don't have to pull them up on my account." Then as she pushed them to the floor, I asked, "Which way are we headed, sexy?"

"It looks like we're headed for trouble since you seem to like me naked as much as I like to be naked."

"I'm sure that you're right about that, but which way to the hiking area?"

Sarah blushed a little before responding, "That way," she pointed as I ogled her bare nether regions. Noticing my strict attention to her goodies, Sarah turned toward me and spread her legs a little. "If you want some of this, you better get driving. Unless you want to take me here in my parent's driveway. I'm game if you are."

That last comment smacked me back into reality, and I backed onto the road and headed forward. As I glanced back and forth between the road and Sarah's leaking pussy, I felt my boner becoming increasingly uncomfortable. Sarah noticed my dilemma and inquired, "Shall I relieve your tension by covering up or draining you?"

"I don't think I could drive while you do that."

"Then pull over and lie flat on the bench seat. I've always wanted to do a sixty-nine in a truck."

KrisLain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrisLain

Looking around, I found a wide area next to the road to pull off. It would be challenging for anyone to see us from the roadway unless they stopped. Sarah had my shorts opened before I set the brake, then pulled my legs in her direction while jerking them to my knees. "I love it!" she shouted as she discovered my lack of underwear.

Once I was flat on the seat, Sarah turned and planted her drooling slit onto my face. As I drilled into her with my cum-seeking tongue, she stayed in a seated position. Leaving my cock to pulse in the breeze, Sarah spread her labia open to give me better access. As she began to tremble from her oncoming climax, she leaned down and swallowed my cock.

I gripped her buttocks throughout her orgasm as mine started. It seemed that we both had a hair-trigger when properly stimulated. We also seemed to both enjoy continuing the oral stimulation long after the event. We enjoyed it so long that we both came again before we finally released each other's genitalia. As I reluctantly freed her delectable pussy, Sarah slid down my chest and abdomen, leaving a trail of her nectar. As she sat up and slid her shorts back on, she said, "I'm just marking you as mine."

Pulling up my shorts, I replied, "You can do that to me whenever and wherever you want, sexy. But, in case you don't know it already, I'm most definitely yours as long as you'll have me."

As I started the truck, Sarah snuggled up close for the rest of our drive. Finally, we arrived at a small pull-off with an open gate and a sign that read - Smith Mountain National Park. I drove down the dirt road to a small dirt parking area. At the end of the lot was a small wood cabin. We parked the truck and headed over to the cabin. Once there, we saw a sign on the door. It read - We are not at this location today; please hike at your own risk.

"Okay, so I guess we're on our own," I said, stating the obvious. "But how do we find our way back?"

"You have heard of GPS, right?"

"Duh! Sorry, I don't normally go places that I can't find my way back from."

"No problem. I'll just pull up my map app and mark this location. Now, when we're ready to come back, we'll simply follow the directions. You should do this on your phone as well in case one of us loses theirs."

"Beautiful, sexy, and smart. It's clear to me now that I was dating the wrong sister all along."

"You better believe it, Mister!"

"You do know that she can't hold a candle to you. She's a Plain Jane compared to you, in every way."

"Such a sweet-talker. Come on over here and give me a kiss."

I did just that, and we kissed for a while before finally breaking apart.

"Were we going to get any hiking done today, or do you just want to fuck me in your truck?" Sarah asked seductively.

"The hike was your idea, so I think we should give it a try. How long before I see a naked hiker?" I replied

"Well, let's head down this path a little before we start to strip. I don't want just anyone seeing that cute butt of yours," Sarah said as she smacked my ass.

The path started off wide enough for us to walk side-by-side. But after ten minutes or so, it split into three. The one that Sarah took from there was the narrowest and least traveled. After another few minutes, we came to a small clearing where she stopped. Turning to me, Sarah removed her t-shirt and sports bra in one quick yank.

As I moved to feel them, Sarah ordered, "Your shirt first, so that we can be bare-chested together."

I followed her lead and pulled off my t-shirt before pulling her in for a topless kiss. Pushing me away in a teasing manner, Sarah then took to removing my shorts. As they hit the ground, I unfastened hers as well. We stuffed our clothes into the pack before she led the way once again. We were now nude, except for our footwear. I don't think I've ever been harder as I ogled her perfect ass heading up the trail.

"How much longer to your spot?" I questioned.  

Stopping short as she did left my hardon smacking into her lower back. Looking over her shoulder, Sarah said, "Is that an anaconda poking me, or are you just enjoying the view?"

"Oh, I'm definitely enjoying the view, but my question is how long before I can feel it too?"

"You should know right now that you can feel any part of me whenever you like. I am, after all, your little minx, and I love it when you touch me!"

Pulling back a little to free my pinned willie, I then pushed it down and slid it between her thighs. As it slid past her labia and popped out the other side, we both sighed. I pulled to and fro, feeling her juices coat my rigidity. Finally, Sarah couldn't take it any longer, and on my next backstroke, she bent over, touching the ground. As I moved forward again, I eased into her slippery passage.

Hitting bottom, Sarah shook and moaned through a breathtaking orgasm. I kept pumping, and she kept quivering. Her moans became gasps and growls while her peak continued. I don't know whether it was the freeing feeling of being naked outdoors or just that we were horny teenagers that kept her going. As my own loins began to stir, I gripped her hips firmly and accelerated my pace.

Feeling my first shot enter her, I pulled Sarah up against me.  As I filled her restrictive little snatch, I rubbed her clit to keep her going. My free hand mauled her breasts as my lips sucked and bit the nape of her neck. Her body trembled as I held her tight. Even after cumming, I was still hard and continued to pump her drooling pussy. Sarah's shaking escalated until she screamed and clamped hard onto my dick. Just as quickly, she went limp in my arms.

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments