Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Personal Minx - The Hike Concludes

"We find the creek and the fun continues."

15
7 Comments 7
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I removed myself from her vagina and slowly lowered us into a seated position.  Holding her close, I continued to kiss her neck as she gradually returned to the living.

"That was amazing!" were her first words.  

"Are you okay?  I was worried about you."

"I'm more than okay!  I just came so hard that I passed out, and my entire body is still tingling.  You are incredible!  How did you do that?"

"I don't have any idea.  But, I'm fairly sure it was more you than me."

Sarah turned in my lap as we spoke, and suddenly we were done talking.  We kissed for several minutes before I asked, "Are we still going to the stream?  I'd love to swim around a little."

"Yes, definitely!" Sarah expressed before she stood up and pulled me with her.  I grabbed the backpack before following her marvelous buttocks once again.  We walked for another ten minutes along the winding path.  There were the occasional briars to contend with, but overall it was an enjoyable hike.

Before long, the trail opened up along the bank of a creek.  Sarah led us downstream about two hundred feet before I saw the pool.  When we got to it, I removed my shoes and socks, and in I jumped.  She was right behind me and moved in close.

She feigned a kiss to distract me before pulling me underwater with her.  As we popped to the surface, I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in tight.  "You sneaky little thing," I blurted as we both laughed.  

Looking at her smile, I pulled her in close and hungrily kissed her sublime lips.  My hands caressed her back and bottom as our ferocity grew.  My left hand moved into her gluteal cleft and found her willing pucker.  As I circled the rim of her back door, Sarah's lips left mine.  "Yes!  Oh God, yes!  Finger my ass!"

Pushing my middle digit into her caused a frenzy.  Sarah ran her hand down toward mine but couldn't quite reach my entrance.  "Out of the water, now!" she screamed.  Thinking that she'd been bit or cut, I withdrew my finger from her little star and headed for shore.  "No!  Don't take it out! she yelled as I moved the four steps to the stone-covered shore.  I was momentarily confused as I stood with her legs wrapped around my waist.

Sarah dropped her legs quickly and reached for the backpack.  Opening it, she retrieved a blanket and splayed it on the shore.  Once it was spread out, she pulled me down and moved us into a side-by-side sixty-nine.  Immediately, Sarah opened my legs and began to broach my pucker with her finger.  I got why she acted like she did in the water.  She wanted me to feel what she was feeling, so I gave her the same.

I added a little spit to make the entering easier, and soon enough, I was two knuckles deep.  Sarah followed my lead as we each enjoyed our anal intrusion.  With my face right there, I began lapping at her succulent puss as I finger-fucked her rectum.  Sarah did try to concentrate on pleasing me but soon gave way to her carnal needs.  

"Add another!" she cried as she began to quiver.  I pulled the one out just long enough to coat it and another with her slippery nectar.  I propelled them in slowly, at first.  As Sarah's sphincter opened, I moved faster in sync with her commands.  "Oh, God!" she bellowed as her orgasm wracked her quaking form.

With her climax easing, I started to remove my digits from her pucker.  But, as I pulled, Sarah's hand clamped down on my wrist and drove them back inside her.  The other hand quickly pressed my face harder into her cum-covered groin.  I felt her anal ring repeatedly squeezing my fingers as Sarah moaned and shook.

She certainly wasn't shy about letting me know what she liked, and I loved that about her.  As her climax eased, Sarah gradually pulled away and turned herself until we were face to face.  She kissed me tenderly while coaxing my body on top of hers.  My cock naturally pressed against her pubis as she opened her thighs to welcome it inside her.

I kept it slow while enjoying every second of being with her.  Sarah let me set the pace as our exquisite kissing continued.  It felt so good lying there on top of and inside of her that I never wanted to cum.  In my mind, if I did, it would mean that it was over and we'd have to go home.  But the reality was that both of us were crazy about the other, and there would be many more experiences for us to share.

"I want you to cum in my mouth.  I love the taste of you," Sarah breathed in my ear.  

Her sexy thought whispered in my ear made me harden even more.  Suddenly, I was dangerously close to squirting into her amorous pussy.  Pulling out quickly, I crawled up her physique until my pulsing penis was at her lips.  Sarah used our combined juices to coat her enticing lips like she was applying lipstick before opening up and sucking me inside.

The combination of her voluptuous stare and the blazing heat of her mouth sent me over the edge within seconds.  Her hands had barely made contact with my glutes before I began filling her with my baby batter.  But, once they did, she pulled me deep and held me there as my climax continued.

I knew in that moment that this girl would do anything to please and keep me.  I also knew that the regular pump and dump would never be enough for her.  I would have to be open to new experiences no matter what my preconceived objections may be.  She would want to experience all sorts of sexual deviancy, even if only once.  As thoughts of every type of depraved sexual practice flooded my brain, Sarah released my shrunken penis.

As we looked into each other's eyes, it was clear that she was reading my mind.   I don't know how she did or how I knew, but it was as clear to me as her beautiful face.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, and don't worry.  There will be things that neither of us is comfortable with, but we will always talk about them first.  I will never force you into something that you aren't willing to try, and I expect the same from you.  We are on this wondrous journey together, always!"

"How...?"

"Shhhhh.  Lie down and hold me.  I want to feel your body against mine in this graceful place for as long as we have today."

I did as she asked and spooned her from behind while placing gentle kisses on her shoulder and neck.  We stayed like that for some time before she finally spoke again.

"This is going to be our place.  Whenever we need to be calm and closer to each other and nature, we will come here and lie like this.  Life will get difficult, as you've probably already have experienced.  For my part, it's only gotten better, but I'm still sheltered from life's traumas.  Soon we will both be out there in the world, and we will need this place more than ever, so etch its charm in your mind."

arianemorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arianemorgan

This girl was lightyears ahead of most people I know in terms of forethought and open-mindedness and me.  The expression wise beyond your years passed through my mind as I held her delicate shape.  But it was also insufficient in describing Sarah.  Life would try to beat her down for such forward-thinking.  I'd seen it happen already with family and friends.  So, it would be my job to not just protect her but guide her through life's pitfalls while still allowing her to be the free spirit that I knew she was.

"You're overthinking again, aren't you?  Just enjoy being with me and the pleasure that we give each other.  Speaking of which, how about slipping that magical penis of yours into me for a while."

I reached down to her thigh and lifted it high to give me better access to her inviting sex.  Slipping inside her was nothing short of spiritual for me, and once ensconced, I never moved.  I resumed kissing her neck and gently massaged her breasts. Sarah lifted her leg and wrapped it behind mine, pressing me tightly inside.

After a sigh, Sarah said, "I love your patience.  I want you to know that it won't be wasted on me.  I truly understand that it has its rewards.  You are mine, and I am yours.   And from now on, this penis is definitely mine!"

Sarah's hands moved to the back of my head to bring our turned faces together and to grip my ass to pull me in millimeters deeper.  Throughout all her activity, I felt her vaginal muscles clamping and releasing my buried penis continuously.  It felt pretty good to me, but I was sure that I felt much better to her.  Our lips and tongues clashed fervently, albeit sloppily in that awkward position.

Releasing one of her breasts, I moved my fingers to her clit and began to tease it like butterfly kisses.  Her whole body was shivering now, and she began to moan softly at first.  As I increased the pressure of her clitoral stimulation, her sounds and movements grew.  I held her there on the pleasurable edge of climax for as long as she allowed me.

Finally, she could take no more and begged, "Press hard now... please!"

I smashed my middle finger onto her engorged button, and she exploded.  The constant shivering, which had changed to full-on shudders, halted as her body went rigid.  Her face broke from mine as a moan quickly turned feral as if she used every vocal cord at once.  If there were any animals in the vicinity, I'm sure they were scared off by the howl that she emitted.

The only movement Sarah made was with her vaginal ring as it tried desperately to squeeze my cock into submission.  As her stiffness began to ease, I moved my hand back up to her chest, caressed both breasts, and tickled her nipples.  Sarah's now quiet mouth emitted soft sighs as her tits were manipulated.

In a scratchy wanton voice, she added, "You really know how to keep my climax going, don't you."

"I can't explain it other than I can feel your desires."

"Can you tell that I want your hot cum to fill me once more?"

"I can do that," I whispered as I withdrew and thrust into repeatedly until my orgasm engulfed me.  Pumping the last of my fluids into Sarah, I had an overwhelming need to eat her.  I slipped out of her sloppy hole and rolled her onto her back.  I orally assaulted her leaking cunt with a vengeance that I'd never felt before.  

For her part, Sarah only egged me on by placing her legs on my back and squeezing my head intensely into her snatch.  We were both emitting animalistic sounds as she climaxed over and over. At the same time, I couldn't seem to satisfy my hunger for her nectar.  Her legs and hands slipped away after her peak. It wasn't until she passed out that I realized how salacious I'd been in my need.

Moving back up her body, I rolled Sarah onto her side once again and spooned her securely.  As my own heart rate slowed, I listened lovingly to her soft breathing.  Realizing that the sun was beginning to leave us, I released her to pack our things.  I slipped on my socks and shoes before doing the same to her.  

Sarah was still a bit groggy as I stood her up and walked her off of the blanket.  I placed her against a tree for support as I shook out the blanket and packed it away.  I slipped the pack on my back and picked up Sarah.  With the trails so narrow ahead, I moved her to face me and coaxed her to wrap her arms and legs around me while supporting her lower back.

I had my phone GPS app turned on but only occasionally looked at it to make sure that I was heading the right way.  From this direction, it was a much more straightforward route since there weren't many options.  Fortunately, it was still relatively light for our journey, but I'm glad that I left when I did.  Partway through, Sarah came around as she felt a branch rub across her bare ass.

"Are we hiking back to the truck naked?"

"Yes.  I knew that you wouldn't have it any other way."

"How fortunate for me that you are both dedicated and adventurous," Sarah replied before kissing me sensuously.

I stopped walking as the kiss endured and felt my penis beginning to stir.  As it pulsingly grew, it began tapping on Sarah's buttocks.

"How is it that you continue to desire me after all we have done?  And, more astonishingly, how is it that my ravaged and sore pussy still desires your intrusion?"

Glancing at the GPS confirmed that we were only about a hundred yards from my truck.  Looking back at Sarah, I offered, "Well, we're only a short distance from the truck.  How about I enter you until we get there?"

Sarah's reply was non-verbal as she pulled herself up and moved a hand down to guide my stiffy inside her.  Once she was settled, her kisses started anew, and I had a difficult time walking.  Keeping it slow, I finally made it to the truck.  As I leaned her against the passenger door, I smirkingly stated the obvious, "Well, we're here.  Shall we get dressed now?"

Sarah was too far gone by now and demanded, "Fuck me hard against the truck!"

I had hoped that she'd say that and slipped the backpack from my shoulders before giving it to her.  Neither of us lasted long.  About thirty seconds later, I squirted a little as both of our bodies shook.  With my energy zapped, we slowly slid down the truck door until I hit my knees, laughing and kissing along the way.

As we enjoyed each other's touch, I asked, "So, what's next, my sexy little minx?"

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments