Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fiona - Chapter 2 – More Reasons To Be Punished

"Fiona and her step-mum agree on more reasons to be punished to help Fiona focus and improve her test results"

39
7 Comments 7
8.9k Views 8.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Fiona was sitting on her bed, still naked, looking down at the senior Kane. A few moments ago she had gone into her mum's bedroom, got the cane from the cupboard, also seeing the other two canes still there, and took the cane back to her bedroom, and two pillows she knew she would have to lie across. She then had to wait for her mum.

At exactly seven-thirty Dyane went upstairs and, without knocking because this was all about punishment and not respecting her daughter's privacy, she went inside and saw Fiona, still naked, and with the cane already on her bed. She also saw the two pillows which she knew were from her own bed, and why they were there. She was impressed that Fiona had thought about that without being told.

Fiona looked up as her mum entered the bedroom, and was clearly tense. She knew that her bottom was still stinging, and her bed was pretty much the only place that she could sit down on comfortably. Being naked whilst her mum was fully clothed told her her place in this situation and knew her mum was right to make her stay naked throughout her punishment.

She had, as instructed by her mum, completed her homework. Part of it was a difficult online test, and what astounded Fiona was that even with her stinging bottom, and probably because of it, she focused so well on the test and got one hundred percent. That told her the punishment sheet system was working.

After that, she had her supper, and her mum joined her and they ate together and chatted quite happily. Fiona had to sit on a really thick cushion and her bottom just wouldn't stop stinging, but all the time she told herself silently that this type of punishment, and even a more severe punishment, was just what she needed, and even wanted. After all, she hated it when she lost focus on her homework and tests because she wanted to stay in the top sets with her friends, and her aim was to go to university. Now, maybe, she had found the answer to her problems.

Fiona didn't know whether to expect a further scolding and have to discuss when she would be punished in the future, or whether her mum would go straight into spanking and caning her. However, she knew she wanted her mum to be in total control, and do everything and anything that she decided, and so remained obediently silent.

Dyane turned the desk chair around into the room and sat down and smiled at Fiona, aiming to make her feel more relaxed. She then said, "So, Fiona, you know what the punishment sheet says. Are you ready for another spanking and twenty-four strokes of the cane?"

Fiona knew that she was worried about getting such a severe punishment so soon after the spanking she had received this afternoon after school. However, it was what she had asked for, and so knew that she had to agree. "I am ready, mum. I know I deserve it for getting such a low mark."

Dyane waited a moment and then replied, "Are you getting the punishment for your low mark, or for some other reason?"

That threw Fiona, who asked warily, "What do you mean, mum?"

Dyane decided to come straight out with it and said, "Miss Falcon telephoned me when you were making your way home from school." She let that hang in the air, knowing that Fiona would understand what that meant.

Fiona was shocked and put her hand over her mouth and gasped. She had been caught out and now realised just what a stupid plan it had been. She knew it wasn't worthwhile arguing and just said a plaintive, "Sorry, mum. I just wanted to experience a severe thrashing. I have missed out on being caned at school, and other punishments, but quite frankly I find it impossible to misbehave enough to earn any of those punishments at school. That was why I wanted the punishment regime here. So, I'm sorry if you won't do that because I lied."

Dyane smirked as she replied, "Not punish you? Are you serious, Fiona? That's the reason for the discussion. The punishment sheet definitely stays in place. However, I am going to extend it to lots of other things. You know recently you have disobeyed me, been argumentative, thrown teenage tantrums, missed your curfew even when you tell me the time you will be home, and things like that. Well, in the future, instead of telling you off, I'm going to give you a spanking. I will decide each time whether it will just be with my hand, or with the hairbrush as well and even with the belt or the cane. My decision will be final every time. Do you understand what that means?"

As Fiona listened to her mum she got both worried and excited at the same time. Yes, her bottom was stinging, and she found the whole punishment she got when she got home so painful, but, equally, she had found it so exciting, and gave her the most tremendous orgasm. What her mum has now said would happen would be even better than what she had wanted to happen. She knew that she recently caused her mum stress when she did all of those things and so was going to suggest extending the punishment sheet to include all those other things herself, but it was so much better that her mum made that decision.

Readily agreeing with her mum, Fiona replied, "Yes, mum, I think you are absolutely right."

Diane emphasised the reason she was putting this in place was, "Once you said that because you are now sixteen you could make the decision to accept spanking and the like, it was really a very easy step to make. Of course, now that you have accepted the additional reasons to punish you, it will be up to me to decide when you have earned a spanking and when the whole punishment sheet scheme will come to an end. I can tell you, it won't be for a long time."

Fiona didn't want to disagree at all. In fact, it helped to know that only her mum could decide when the regime ended. Right now she knew that what she had to do was behave and obey her mum, and, thinking about it, she knew she was likely to earn a spanking pretty often. However, she could tell from the reaction she was having deep inside her vagina that the loss of any say in the matter was going to give her the most tremendous orgasms every time she was spanked.

Dyane was satisfied that Fiona agreed with that. Now, she had to give Fiona the bedtime punishment and remembering how she had such a huge noisy orgasm once in the bathroom just a couple of hours ago, she was certainly going to make sure that the thrashing she was about to give was going to be memorable.

Dyane ordered, "Right, Fiona, come here and get across my lap."

Fiona was anxious to continue to show her obedience and so immediately got off the bed, went and stood by her mum, and then bent down across her lap. She supposed the upside-down view of everything in her room was still exciting, but maybe not as unique now that she had seen that same sight downstairs. However, she was still up for this and for her mum to have the final say every single time, and readied herself for another thrashing.

When her daughter was across her lap Dyane once again put her hand on her bare bottom, which now looked very different from earlier in the day because it was so red and bruised. However, once again she told herself to ignore that because this was a second and therefore, separate and additional punishment. Fiona may well have to get used to that in any case because there was nothing in the rules that prevented two spankings in one day or one spanking one day after the other, and it all depended on Fiona's school marks and behaviour.

Right now, Dyane intended giving Fiona another really hard spanking and she raised her hand and brought her palm down on her daughter's far bottom cheek, watched it flatten as it had done earlier in the day, bounce back, and then watched as the other cheek flattened with the second spank. She then proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks, and once again, Fiona was squirming around on her lap and letting out gasps and louder and louder yelps and so doing everything that naughty girls do when they have their bottoms spanked. Well, except for saying sorry or asking her to stop, but then she reckoned that at sixteen Fiona knew that wouldn't work anyway.

Once again Dyane kept an eye on the time, this time on her watch, and even overlooked the fact that her hand was beginning to sting. She realised that her hand could sting rather more than it did and she could still cope, whereas Fiona's bottom would be where the intense stinging really was.

Fiona increasingly struggled as the spanking continued. She fully expected this spanking to hurt much more than the earlier one because of the additional thrashing with the hairbrush and leather belt that she had also received such a short time ago. She knew that she was squirming around on her mum's lap, kicking her legs, tensing her arms, gasping, yelping, and howling, but also knew that she deserved everything that her mum was doing to punish her. After all, lying was misbehaving in a huge way, and she definitely needed to be taught not to do that again. This was the best way for her to learn, as the stinging pain would remind her for ages to come, and be the incentive to behave properly in the future.

Dyane saw when the time was up for the spanking, again making sure that the spanks given during the last minute of the spanking were the hardest and fastest of them all. She was pretty sure that Fiona knew that had happened by the way she yelped even louder.

Once satisfied with the spanking she had given, she glared at the back of Fiona's head and ordered, "Right, young lady, get across those pillows with your bottom perched on top of them, and prepare yourself to be caned."

Fiona was getting used to pushing herself up from her mum's lap. Once she was standing she made sure the three pillows, two from her mum's bed and one from her own, were in place and then knelt on the bed and bent over the pillows, making sure that her bottom was perched on the top. She kept reminding herself that all of this started because she wanted to know what it felt like to be caned, and now she was going to find that out. Of course, had she been caned by the headmistress at school she would have got a maximum of six strokes on her knickers rather than her bare bottom. Maybe she got carried away when she got her mum to agree that twenty-four strokes was appropriate for such a low mark, but she told herself that she would now have to deal with the pain of the cane just as she had dealt with being spanked, the hairbrush, and the leather belt.

Dyane saw that Fiona made sure that her bottom was positioned on top of the pillows, and watched as she stretched her arms forward so that she held onto the far end of the mattress. That would obviously help her stay in place, and stop trying to cover her bottom with her hands. This told her that Fiona was up for being caned, and whilst she knew that twenty-four strokes would be very difficult for her to deal with, that was no reason to make them anything other than very hard strokes because Fiona was making it so clear that that was what she wanted.

AfroditeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfroditeMiller

Dyane also knew that it would be far better for her to be the one to cane Fiona, rather than force her to look elsewhere for the experience. That was when she told herself that she mustn't give light strokes or give Fiona any reason to look elsewhere for the punishment that she seemed to crave after. She smiled to herself at the realisation that she really was thinking like a loving mum who wanted to guide and help her daughter, even with such a painful punishment.

Fiona kept a firm hold of the end of the mattress and was swallowing hard as she knew that this was going to be more painful than any of the punishments so far. Her school friends may well have shown her their bottoms after six strokes, but she had demanded twenty-four strokes. Was she crazy, she asked herself? Maybe, but far better to get too many strokes than too few.

The next moment, Fiona shrieked as the cane bit into her bottom. She could not believe the pain, but it still wasn't as unbearable as she had expected. She kept telling herself that the girls at school handled six strokes of the cane, so that should be easy enough for her as well. When the second stroke landed she shrieked again but held onto the end of the mattress and told herself that if this was the level of pain of each stroke then she should be able to cope with all of them.

Diane heard Fiona scream out loud with the third stroke, but kept telling herself that it was up to her to beg for mercy rather than for her to go lightly. She, therefore, continued to land stroke after stroke just as hard as those first few strokes, and then even harder. Dyane saw that whilst Fiona kept on screeching and squealing and shaking her head and hissing in and out through clenched teeth, she hung on to the end of the mattress and stayed in position with her now well welted bottom still perched so perfectly on top of the pile of pillows. So, she continued to land stroke after stroke and accepted that Fiona's screeches and squeals of pain were real but were what she wanted to experience.

Fiona had tried to keep a count of the number of strokes and certainly got to the first six and told herself that, as much as her friends told everyone that six strokes were relatively easy to deal with, she now knew they were a long way from easy to take. She now knew that whilst the stinging the cane gave her was awful, it was clearly a really good incentive for anyone to behave.

Fiona knew that as those strokes continued to land, and her bottom stung more and more, it was crazy to want to be caned, yet she still wanted to be. Of course, she knew she had to get through several more strokes of the cane, and now she knew that she was crying again and the tears would be dribbling down her face, maybe even flooding down her face, she knew that she was really pleased with herself having got this far, and still wanted to stay in position for the full twenty-four strokes.

Dyane remained resolute, knowing that she was doing the right thing by Fiona, and as she was staying in position, so she made sure that the last six strokes were the hardest of them all. Even then she saw that Fiona was forcing herself to stay in position which was confirming once again that this was a punishment that she wanted to have. At least, it looked that way and she was certainly going to test that out by pressing Fiona on the subject.

Once Dyane had given the full twenty-four strokes, she took several deep breaths as she looked at her daughter still crying uncontrollably and clasping the end of the mattress. These were such mixed messages, but she did know some people found being spanked and caned as sexually arousing. If Fiona found that, then she would have no choice but to punish her in this way until she found someone who could be trusted, maybe as part of a loving relationship, but that was likely to be quite some time in the future.

Dyane waited for Fiona to calm back down, which she did eventually, and when she was sniffing back tears, she said, "Right, Fiona, that's the punishment set out on the agreed punishment sheet, so you can come off those pillows. However, we need to have a chat about the future."

Fiona heard the instruction and carefully slid down from the pillows, making sure that she didn't have to lie on her bottom. She then got off the bed and stood up and saw that Dyane was now sitting on the bed, and had taken one of the pillows and put it next to her and pointed to the pillow. So Fiona obediently and very gently sat down on the bed again, thankful for the pillow.

Dyane smiled at Fiona and asked, "Have you learned your lesson?"

Fiona was still sniffing back tears as she replied, "Yes, definitely, mum, I won't lie to you again."

Dyane asked, "So why did you find it necessary to lie? Miss Falcon told me that you had gotten higher grades on all of your tests and homework so none of which had earned a punishment under the punishment sheet. Why did you find it necessary to lie and earn yourself such a hard punishment?"

Fiona was blushing as she explained, "Mum, I wanted to experience a really hard and long spanking and the cane to give me the sorest of bottoms. It's just something I wanted to experience. I didn't want to do anything really bad or naughty, and even on those occasions when I have misbehaved you've never smacked me, and I couldn't see you giving me anything as hard as I wanted. So, I really didn't know any other way to give me such a hard thrashing but to get you to agree to the punishment sheet and then get Miss Falcon to agree to give me a letter telling you about my low grade."

Dyane understood why Fiona had lied, but still wondered about the future. She asked, "Have you now got the experience you wanted, or do you want to be thrashed like this again?"

Fiona was sure what she wanted and as she felt the quivers flying around her vagina once again, even with such an intensely stinging bottom, she knew she wanted to experience this time and again. So she replied, "Actually, mum, I think this is something that I want to have happen to me over and over again. The trouble is, I don't know how to misbehave properly. I lied over the test results out of desperation, but I can't see myself doing that again." After a few moments, she then asked, tentatively, "Could I, maybe, ask you whenever I want to be thrashed again?"

Dyane told herself again that she didn't want to force Fiona to look elsewhere for someone to spank her, particularly at her age and so not for several years to come. She, therefore, decided that she would thrash Fiona again and said, "What we could do, Fiona, is that whenever you want another thrashing like this, you simply say, 'Spank me, please,' and then quote a grade from the punishment sheet. Once you have asked, then you can't ever retract it, but I will give you that thrashing."

Fiona was delighted and asked cheekily, "Can I maybe increase the punishment for some of those grades and then ask for a thrashing?"

Dyane laughed and said, "Of course, you can, Fiona." She then added with a falsely stern look, "Once you have increased the punishments, then you cannot reduce them again, so be very careful."

Fiona was wide-eyed with excitement, and replied, "No problem there, mum. I fully understand my punishments can only increase and not reduce."

With that mum and daughter hugged each other and both felt today had increased the maternal love they both had for each other.

Once the hug was over, Dyane sat back and said, "Of course, even though you do not normally misbehave enough to be spanked, I think from now on I should have the right to decide to spank you when you do misbehave. I presume you will agree to that as well?"

Fiona gasped but readily agreed. "Yes, please, mum."

Dyane continued, "In addition, I have to deal with the fact that you lied. I'm going to treat it that the punishment I have given you today is for the bad test mark, which means I have to give you another spanking for lying. You can then expect a 'C+,' punishment in the morning. I hope that shows you, therefore, that whilst you can decide when you want to be punished, I can also decide when you need to be."

Fiona was quickly assimilating the new rules, and she had to admit that this gave her the best of both worlds. She could ask for a thrashing and reckoned she would two or three times a month, at least. In addition, on those rare occasions when she misbehaved her mum would also thrash her. How cool was that?

Once everything seemed to be settled, Dyane gave another instruction." In my telephone discussion with Miss Falcon, she asked if you wanted to experience being disciplined at school. If you did then she would arrange that. I told her about the punishment sheet and she understood straight away. We agreed I could find out if you wanted to be disciplined in the future. Now I know that is the case, she agreed I could call her back and tell her. I will be, so she will be smacking your legs tomorrow in class. She will tell the class assistant to spank you in class as well. Then, she will arrange for the headmistress to give you six strokes of the cane. All of this will happen this week."

Fiona gasped again. It was going to be so humiliating, but just what she wanted. Several of the girls in her sets had said that was what they would like to happen to them but didn't have the nerve to misbehave. Well, she was going to have some very jealous friends tomorrow, particularly if afterwards she slowed them her very red and blue bruised and welted bottom. They would be even more jealous when they saw her spanked in class, and saw the six welts painted across her bottom by the headmistress after that happened.

Fiona was worried but excited to know she had so much punishment to come, although knew it would help her focus on her schoolwork, so it was a win-win for her.

Dyane then said in a very firm tone of voice, "Right then, young lady, you are going to bed now. Do not put any night clothes on whenever you are thrashed because naughty girls should be naked when they are in bed."

Fiona was again wide-eyed thinking how that would be a constant reminder of her punishment, as well as her stinging bottom.

Dyane was pretty sure that Fiona would finger herself to more orgasms when in bed and would be checking for stained sheets.

Dyane then had another surprise for Fiona, when she said, "Whenever you are punished, you also need to be crying when in bed so I need you to get back across my lap right now."

Fiona immediately did so and was soon being spanked again. After several spanks she heard her mum say, "Get used to it," and Fiona knew she wanted it this way with her mum in charge even when she asked for a spanking herself.

Fiona also knew it was just perfect to have all these extra reasons and ways to earn a spanking and more, and that it was the best thing that could be happening to her. Hopefully for several years to come.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments