Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 4- Fiona's New Roommate

"Fiona is disciplined by her new roommate who is just a year older"

32
9 Comments 9
8.4k Views 8.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Fiona remained standing, looking down at the still blurred outline of Miss Brown, her hands on her head, pretty sure that her hair mound was now glistening with her sex juice, but hoping not.

Miss Brown remained silent and made it look as though she was doing paperwork, but kept looking towards the still sobbing Fiona, and saw how turned-on she was. It was so telling, but better that she knew because then she would make sure that she thrashed Fiona even harder than she had done already, knowing why she wanted to be thrashed. Of course, focusing her mind was the important aspect, but if it did turn her on, really there was no problem there.

After all, if she discovered one of her other students was turned on by being caned, that would be no reason not to cane her, but in fact, would be the reason to cane her even harder. That way, the punishment had its main effect so far as discipline was concerned, and it really didn't matter if that student went to the toilet straight afterwards and gave herself huge orgasms.

Miss Brown then explained, "Your roommate's name is Shiho. She is Japanese, and everybody at the school finds her beautiful. She is tall, at five feet eight inches, with a stunning figure and oozing class and self-confidence. She is a prefect, and always has that air of authority. That was why I felt that she would be the ideal person for you to share a bedroom with."

Fiona listened and now couldn't wait to meet her new roommate. She knew she was still naked, but that wasn't what she was thinking about, but more about what punishments her roommate would give her. As she thought those thoughts, even with her bottom still stinging so much, she knew she was again getting aroused with quivers flying around her vulva, and that her nipples were taut. There was no hiding her arousal, either from the headmistress or her new roommate, but so be it.

A few minutes later and there was a knock on the study door. Miss Brown called out, "Come," and Fiona heard the door open and then close again.

As she walked towards Miss Brown's desk, Shiho could see Fiona's bare bottom had been thoroughly punished and saw the tawse lying on the desk. What had just happened was perfectly obvious to her, although she had never been punished herself. She was one of the higher-grade students and managed to focus without that incentive. She looked at Fiona and smiled at her nakedness, and looked at her breasts and saw her taut nipples. Cool, she thought.

Shiho was also one of the best athletes in the school, and as she walked in, her short-sleeved blouse and skirt showed off her well-toned arms and legs. She knew that so many of the girls at the school were envious of her looks and her academic and athletic abilities, and also knew that she was a favourite of Miss Brown for all those reasons.

Miss Brown waited for Shiho to get to her desk and then explained, "This is Fiona, a new pupil here. She will be your new roommate. She needs someone who understands her and can guide her, advise and punish her. You have held prefect's detentions so I know you have the right mentality for this. However, I need to know that you can thrash her sufficiently when she needs it, so I want you to take this tawse and smack her bare bottom really hard, giving her twelve of the very best smacks you can give. Just to make sure you fully understand how serious I am about you disciplining her in the future, if I do not think the smacks are hard enough, I will be smacking your bare bottom with the tawse twenty-four times."

Shiho knew that some of her friends at the school were already in that same position of authority over one of the other students. They had each gotten that same threat when giving their new roommate their first thrashing, but she was up for this, and so instructed, "Okay, Fiona, bend back over the desk."

Fiona was distraught at the realisation that her punishment wasn't actually over, but if she was going to have to submit to Shiho's authority then it may as well start now. She hadn't yet had to submit to someone who was so close to her own age, being just a year or so older than herself, but she had convinced herself that age didn't matter. Of course, that was when she was telling herself that sixteen wasn't too old to be spanked. This was slightly different, although she saw it, perhaps, that she was subject to the authority of an older sister, which wasn't so outrageous.

So, understanding yet again that she had no intention of resisting or objecting, she went back over the desk, stretched her hands out, and clasped the far end of the desk, realised that when she looked up, she saw Miss Brown looking down at her, and although her eyes were still slightly blurred, she was pretty sure there was a smile on her face.

The next moment Fiona yelped again as the tawse was smacked down on her bottom. Her bottom was already stinging, and it only took three smacks with the tawse to make her cry again. Well, she knew they would have to be really hard smacks because Shiho would want to make sure that she didn't end up with twenty-four smacks on her own bottom, and she could hardly be blamed for that.

The smacks continued to land with loud thwacking echoing noises, mixed with Fiona's louder and louder yelps. She told herself that she was at least lucky that when asked for the number of smacks that Miss Brown was to give her, she didn't go for another twenty-four, because she would never have been able to handle that and then these, she reckoned.

Shiho finished the twelve smacks, and as she and Miss Brown listened to Fiona's non-stop crying, Miss Brown said, deliberately loudly enough for Fiona to hear, "Well done, Shiho. Just make sure none of her future punishments are any lighter than that, and, in fact, are much much harder."

Shiho could tell from Miss Brown's smile that she had leathered Fiona hard enough, but just replied, "I will, Miss Brown."

Miss Brown then instructed, "Okay, Fiona, you can now stand up. There is no need to put your hands on your head."

Fiona thought that really did mean her punishment was over and she stood up and turned and looked towards Shiho, and obediently said, "Thank you for thrashing me, Shiho."

Shiho replied, "No problem, Fiona. Let's get you to the bedroom. Get dressed." After a few moments, she added, "There is no need to put your knickers back on," and she picked them up and put them in her pocket.

Fiona was sniffing back tears as she put her bra back on and then her blouse. She then balanced carefully as she stepped into her skirt, almost thankful that she didn't have to balance to put her knickers back on.

Miss Brown then dismissed them both and Shiho and Fiona left the study.

As Shiho guided Fiona along the corridor Fiona was sobbing and clutching her sore bottom all the way to the bedroom. As they walked, Shiho put her arms around her shoulder and Fiona felt so short beside her, but liked that fact and was comfortable with girls taller than herself. As they entered the bedroom Shiho closed the door behind them, called Fiona towards her, hugged her, and whispered in her ear, "I rather think you like to be spanked, very hard. Am I right?"

Fiona was still sniffing back tears as she replied, "Yes, Shiho, you are right. I know I'm not normally a naughty girl, but I do find a good hard thrashing helps me focus on my school work, and as painful as it might be, I need it to happen time and again. In fact, when at home, my mum allowed me to ask for a thrashing and she gave me a real one every single time." She added, blushing, "You are right that being spanked by Miss Brown also gave me huge orgasms as well."

Shiho replied, "Well, I know your bottom is very sore right now, but I can certainly help you there. I have a thick leather belt in my drawer and a senior cane under my bed. I know you have been thrashed well already today, but, if you like, I can punish you some more. If you do want to be, and take your skirt off and lay over the pillows on your bed, just say, cane or belt or say both, but I can tell from the way that your hair mound was soaked with your sex juice as I thrashed you, this turns you on. Therefore, whilst I will make your bottom even sorer than it is now, I know it will give you another huge orgasm, and maybe more than one. The decision is yours."

As Shiho was talking Fiona knew she was getting more and more aroused. Yes, her bottom was stinging, and she really did want to finger herself to an orgasm. However, if Shiho thought that a further thrashing would bring her to an even better orgasm, then that would be quite wonderful to try. So, she said, "Yes please, Shiho." She then added, "Belt and cane."

As Fiona then undid her skirt and pushed it down to the floor, picked it up, and put it on a chair, she saw Shiho bending down and stretching underneath her bed and taking out a hook-ended cane. Fiona gasped at the sight of it and was again concerned about perhaps asking for too much punishment in one day. However, Shiho was her new roommate and clearly understood her needs. She just hoped that the cane on top of the thick welts that were already there with the serious amount of leathering she had already received would be manageable.

What Fiona didn't know was that Shiho derived an enormous amount of pleasure in seeing a girl's bottom go from unmarked, and unsmacked, to very bright red, bruised blue, with thick welts caused by a belt or the cane.

Once Fiona's skirt was off, Shiho pressed Fiona with, "Actually, it makes sense for you to be naked, as you were for Miss Brown."

Fiona was still anxious to please, and so when told that she had to be naked for the punishment she quickly undid the bottoms of her blouse and slid it down her arms, caught it, folded it, and put it on the chair. She then put her hands behind her back, unclipped her bra, slid that down her arms, caught it, folded it, and put that on top of her blouse. Her knickers and skirt were already off so, finally, she balanced on the bed and took each of her ankle socks off, and put those with her other clothes.

To be fair, Fiona was actually very excited about the prospect of Shiho giving her a further punishment. Being naked, whilst Shiho was fully clothed, albeit in her school clothes, made her feel submissive and obedient.

Shiho could see that Fiona was actually getting aroused, quite easily seen because her nipples were taut and her hair mound was glistening with her sex juice. She knew that she was excited herself, as she always was when about to thrash another girl.

Although Miss Brown didn't know, Shiho had friends whose desire was, like Fiona, to be thoroughly thrashed as foreplay to tongue and finger sex. Of course, Fiona didn't know that either but was thinking along the same lines. Because of that, Shiho smiled at Fiona and said, "Do a sexy dance for me, as though you are my sex slave."

Fiona didn't quite know what that meant but started to do what she thought was an erotic dance, waving her arms around her head slowly, moving her feet from side to side, and then went up to Shiho and leaned forward, brushing her breasts across Shiho's face.

As she danced, Shiho could see just how turned-on Fiona was, not just her taut nipples but also her excited, swollen, and dripping wet pussy lips. However, she wanted to get on and ordered, "I'll place those pillows one on top of the other and you will lay across them so your bottom is perched on top. I will then thrash you so hard."

Still excited, albeit a little anxious at the same time, Fiona could see that Shiho was going to be very strict with her and that her already very sore bare bottom was going to get another very real thrashing. However, the excitement and the dread together were so intoxicating, and she quickly lay on top of the pillows with her bottom perched on top, and she even raised her bare bottom slightly as though welcoming her need and desire for this further thrashing.

aleah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aleah

Shiho was also excited, even more so after the first lash with her belt. Then she proceeded to time and again land the belt across Fiona's bare bottom and watched as she tensed her arms and forced herself to stay on top of the pillows but let out louder and louder yelps, and knew that both of them were getting more and more aroused.

Shiho definitely wanted to encourage Fiona, as anyone could see she would be quite the plaything. So, she stopped from time to time lashing her with the leather belt and rubbed her bottom, and eased her fingers between her plaything's thighs, knowing she was bringing her very close to an orgasm, but always stopping before she did.

Fiona still hated being thrashed with the belt, as she always hated every punishment, whereas she was used to fingering herself afterwards. However, Shiho was teasing her so she came ever so close to an orgasm but never quite got there. She found it frustrating, but also exceptionally exciting because this had never happened to her before. The mixture of pain and sexual arousal was electric, but she still wanted to leave Shiho fully in charge and accept whatever punishment, and excitement, she gave her.

As the thrashing continued so once again Fiona was reduced to crying, just as she always wanted to do when thrashed.

Shiho was happy with the way she had thrashed Fiona's bottom with the belt and knew that it was nowhere near as painful as the tawse she has used earlier, and certainly less painful than the cane. She could see that Fiona was crying uncontrollably, but that only excited her more. She totally ignored, on purpose, the fact that Miss Brown had thrashed her, and that she had given her twelve lashes, and just focused on thrashing her again because this time she knew the orgasms that Fiona would achieve.

After finishing thrashing Fiona with her belt, she then set about building up Fiona's sexual arousal by massaging her clearly sore bottom with scented relaxing oils. She massaged Fiona's back, sore bottom, thighs, calves, feet, and toes. She then did the same to her inner thighs, finally running her fingers up and down her still very wet pussy lips. At the same time, she teased Fiona with light butterfly wing caresses and kisses and took her so close to an orgasm she knew she would cum with one more small touch, but then stopped and refused to allow the orgasm to take place.

She knew teasing Fiona was exciting for her, and terribly frustrating for Fiona, but then she was the one in charge and her plaything was the one being punished, and this way it emphasised the fact that Shiho was the one in control and Fiona was the one being punished and had to accept whatever she decided.

Having controlled Fiona's sexual arousal for several minutes, and knowing that her own knickers were now particularly damp, she picked up the cane and instructed, "You will now get twelve strokes. Get up at your peril."

Fiona already knew that she wanted and needed to obey everything that Shiho said. After all, even though she was just a year older, she was dealing with her exactly as someone should deal with her. Hopefully, she would become even stricter.

The next moment, Fiona yelped as the cane bit into her bottom. However, instead of there being a gap between strokes, stroke after stroke landed without any perceivable gap, and Fiona let out almost one extended shriek because of the quite awful pain. She also quickly started to cry, unable to stop herself, not even wanting to stop herself, because she knew crying was the right result. Once the strokes stopped, she wasn't sure how many strokes she had been given, but moments later she felt Shiho's fabulous breath on her ear and the words, "That's the first six. Six more to come."

Fiona immediately readied herself for another blistering, still crying and knowing that tears were flooding down her face. The next moment, another stroke landed and that was followed by five more strokes given without any gap in between. Once again, Fiona let out one extended shriek, but fought hard and stayed perched on top of the pillows, wanting and needing to submit to Shiho.

Fiona hoped that her punishment was over, and thought it was as she felt Shiho's fingers running along her pussy lips. She was getting close to an orgasm again and was letting out erotic gasps and then, once again, she felt Shiho's breath on her face, and heard her say, "Actually, I'm going to give you six more."

Fiona wasn't expecting that, and her arousal immediately ended but once again told herself that Shiho was in charge and if she needed to give her six more strokes, then so be it. She would accept it, this time and every time. She then let out another extended shriek as the six very quick, very hard strokes of the cane bit into her bottom. When they stopped, she was crying uncontrollably, but still managed to keep herself perched on top of the pillows, waiting to find out whether Shiho would be giving her any more strokes of the cane.

No more strokes came, and Fiona was now telling herself that she had been thoroughly and genuinely punished and was still crying uncontrollably, but because Shiho had brought her so close to an orgasm already, she knew that she desperately needed to come right now. She, therefore, pleaded with Shiho, "Please can I come?"

Shiho replied sternly, "No, girl. Now, sit up so we can talk."

Fiona again did as she was told, which for her was automatic to be fair, and she sat and looked at the blurred figure of Shiho. Without even thinking, though, she, first of all, rubbed her thighs but then gently rubbed her fingers along her own pussy lips and gasped erotically.

Shiho saw Fiona finger herself and immediately slapped her around the face. It wasn't such a hard slap, but it was enough to stain and leave a red handprint on her face. She then shook her head, saying sternly and emphasising each word as she spoke it, "That is very naughty, young lady. Do that again and you will be very sorry."

Fiona was immediately contrite, knowing that she had been very naughty trying to finger herself even though it wasn't intentional. She was so apologetic, and asked, "Are you going to thrash me again?"

Shiho replied sternly, "Yes, you deserve it, so get back over the cushions with your bottom perched on top."

Fiona wanted to do that because she knew she needed to be dealt with like this. She really did have to obey Shiho every single time and knew this was a very deserved punishment, whatever it was going to be. Maybe getting her face slapped again would help teach her. She had never been slapped across her face before but saw the benefit immediately as an additional and very immediate form of punishment. Being able to look at Shiho as her hand flew towards her face was electric as well, she thought.

Once Fiona was lying across the cushions with her bottom raised, she shrieked again as she felt the first of what were another six very quick very hard, very painful strokes of the cane. There was then a very short gap and she heard Shiho say, "Another six coming, you naughty girl," and once again Fiona was shrieking with the pain of six very quick, very hard, very painful strokes.

By the time that was finished, Fiona was again crying uncontrollably, knowing that she was really sorry that she had been so naughty, desperate to show Shiho she was definitely in charge of her.

Shiho then instructed, "Spread your legs apart, girl."

Still not sure whether the punishment was over, the next thing Fiona felt were some very light taps of the cane on her now stretched pussy lips. They weren't hard at all, but in fact for Fiona were just the same as though she was fingering herself. It was hugely erotic, knowing that she had to trust Shiho not to cane her too hard in such a sensitive place. When the cane strokes ended, she then felt Shiho's fingers rubbing her pussy lips, and then one finger was eased inside her vagina whilst Shiho was also rubbing her taut clit until she exploded in an orgasm that was brain-shattering and body-wracking and brought her to a climax that was the best orgasm she had ever had.

Once Fiona had calmed down, Shiho instructed, "Now lie on the bed."

Fiona pushed the pillows away so that she could do as she was told, and whilst her vision was still blurred, she could see that Shiho was getting undressed. A few moments later and Shiho had got on the bed and cuddled up, and soon they were kissing, Shiho easing her tongue inside Fiona's welcoming mouth and their tongues entwined. After several minutes Shiho kissed and sucked Fiona's breasts, working her way downwards and kissing her tummy, and then ran her tongue along her wet pussy lips, easing inside her vagina whilst also flicking her taut clit.

Fiona loved the erotic feeling of her tongue and quickly positioned herself so that she could lick and suck Shiho's wet pussy lips, easing her tongue inside and flicking her taut clit.

Soon, they were both making huge erotic gasps and brought each other to the most magnificent orgasms.

Once Fiona had calmed down again, Shiho instructed, "Sit up and face me again, girl."

Fiona quickly sat up on the bed, facing a still-blurred Shiho.

Shiho then said very firmly, "New rules now apply. Before a test, you will be sent to Miss Brown for a seriously hard thrashing. At other times, when you ask me to thrash you, then you will get a thrashing just like this one but no sex afterwards, just a very hard punishment. When I decide you need a thrashing, then you will get this type of thrashing but also we will have sex afterwards. You will always be naked when thrashed, and remain naked as long as you are in this room. Is that all understood?"

Fiona knew she was getting more and more aroused as she listened to the new rules. What could be better, she asked herself, than exactly what Shiho had explained. So, she excitedly replied, "Yes please, Shiho, and of course, whatever happens, I will still always do everything you say when you say it or expect to be thrashed again. I so need to be controlled in that way for my own good."

Shiho nodded her head and then said, "You will also be my girlfriend throughout your stay at the school. Obviously, I will be in charge of everything including what we do and what you wear. Do you agree with that as well?"

Fiona loved that idea as well and said, "Yes, please, Shiho."

Shiho smiled as she said, "That's settled then. Now, let's go to the bathroom so you can see your well-thrashed bottom."

Fiona was eager to do so, and, when she did, she gasped. She had never seen her bottom so bright red, bruised blue, and with dozens of raised welts. She was horrified and awestruck at the same time. This was the best thrashing she had ever had, and so wanted it all to happen again. With Shiho as her roommate, she was sure that would be the case, in addition to thrashings from Miss Brown and the teachers and class assistants.

Shiho then smiled and said, "Now, it's supper time. Wash your face, then get back into your school uniform, but once again leave your knickers off. The seats in the dining room are wooden so you are going to find that most uncomfortable. Still, you deserve that. We will then come straight back here after dinner, and you will be going to bed. No night clothes for you, of course, which will be the case every night that you are thrashed."

As Fiona got back into her school uniform, leaving her knickers on the chair, she knew that this was going to be the greatest of experiences for her. Being obedient was what she was all about, now she realised, and this way she would still get the very best results that would get her to university. That was almost two years away, and in that time, she knew she was going to learn so much from Shiho, albeit suffer being thrashed time and again. Even so, that was definitely a win-win for her.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments