Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Discipline

"An afternoon nap becomes a lesson in obedience"

17
7 Comments 7
95.7k Views 95.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
It’s a lazy Sunday afternoon. My husband is watching TV and I am bored, so I decide to go upstairs to our bedroom to take a nap. It’s only about fifteen minutes after I come up that I feel a slap on my ass. I hadn’t seen or heard him come up or enter the room since I had my back to the door. Startled, I give a little yelp and jump.

He says “I thought I told you to never wear clothes in bed.”

I look over my shoulder at him and give him a little playful smile. He then tells me to get up and take them off. When I don’t move right away he says to me, “You do know what the punishment is for not doing as you’re told?”

I said yes and climb out of bed and begin to undress. He sits on the edge of the bed and tells me to come stand in front of him. I walk around the bed and stand in front of him. He reaches out and grabs my wrist and pulls me to him, pulling me down till I am lying across his lap with my ass in the air.

He gentle caresses my butt. First one cheek, then the other. I feel his hand draw back and brace myself. He says “You know what’s coming, right?”

“Yes,” I reply.

“What?”

He knows if he doesn’t make me say it, that I will think I have the upper hand. It’s his way of reminding me that he is the man of the house and as his woman, and that I am to obey him.

I answer him by saying, “A spanking.”

And he says, “That’s right. Are you ready?”

I only nod and he says to me, “I need you to say it.”

“Yes Sir.”

As soon as the word is out of my mouth down comes his hand with a swift and hard smack to one cheek and another smack to the other. I give a little yelp and squirm, as it was harder and stung more than I had expected.

He tells me to stop moving and to take my punishment like a good girl. He gives me another two swats and stops and rubs my reddened checks. He then gives me two more swift swats, making me jump again as I wasn’t expecting them.

He stops and caresses my cheeks and slips his hand down to cup my pussy to rub my clit and he can see that I am getting wet. He says “Good girl.” Then he gives me two more hard swats and then gently stands me up in front of him.

He runs his hands up my waist to my breast, cupping them in his hands. He starts out gently kneading them and then a little more roughly pulling on the nipples till they are hard and erect. With each hand he reaches around and grabs a cheek and pulls me closer to him. He leans into my neck and kisses and nibbles on my neck and earlobe and tells me he knows what I want. By now all I can do it moan as I grab his shoulders to hold myself upright as the more he kisses and nibbles my neck the more electric currents I feel shooting down to my pussy making me weak and wanting more. His hand moves around and he cups my pussy in his hand. He fingers my clit and slides first one, then two and finally three fingers in and out of my pussy.

He then tells me if I want it I am going to have to undress him. I reach out for the waist of his pants and start to fumble with the button and zipper. Impatiently he brushes my hands away and pulls off his tee shirt and undoes his pants. I slide them down and he kicks them aside. He grabs his cock and tells me to get on my knees. I do and he says, “You know what to do.” I hesitate and he says, “Did you already forget what the punishment is for not obeying?”

Shaking my head, I say, “No” and processed to suck his cock into my mouth, wrapping my lips around it.

When he sees that I’m not taking it in as far as he thinks I should he grabs my head and shoves it further down the back of my throat, making me gag. So the next few strokes in and out I make sure to take it all the way in. He says “Good girl, that’s how to do it.” But he continues to hold onto the back and sides of my head never letting me go, so I will know that he is in control.

After a few minutes he lets go of my head and pulls his cock out of my mouth and ask if I am ready for more.

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

I stay on my knees and just look up at him and nod. He says, “Well, what are you waiting for? Get up here and assume the position.”

I scramble up onto the bed, on my knees, my ass in the air and my face and chest flat against the bed. He gives my ass a swat and with a chuckle says, “That for not moving fast enough.”

He then grabs his cock and starts rubbing it up and down my pussy to my clit. He rubs it on my clit and then back up past my pussy up my crack to my ass. I give a little squirm not wanting him to put it in there. He gives me a swat and tells me again to stay still or he won’t give me what I so badly want. He continues rubbing his cock back and forth, every once in a while letting the head slip in my pussy just a little. Just enough to tease me and make me groan and push back against him. Each time I do he pulls out and gives me another swat.

After another minute or two he position the head again at the entrance of my pussy and he grabs my hips and slams into me, pulling me back as he does till he is buried deep inside me. He withdraws almost all the way out and slams in again. Each time he pulls out just a little less but continues to fuck me hard. Meanwhile his hands have moved down and are caressing my butt cheeks. His thumb rubbing my crack and ass with each pass, making me squirm and each time I squirm he gives me a swat.

He stops and bends forward and tells me to open my mouth and he inserts his thumb and tells me to suck. I suck his thumb till he tells me to stop and then he straightens back up and I feel his hands on my ass again. I feel him insert his thumb in my ass and then he fucks my pussy and my ass. Pumping his cock in and out and moving his thumb in a circular fashion in my ass.

By now I am almost screaming I need to cum so bad. With his thumb in my ass and the other hand pulling me back to him each time he slams his cock into my pussy, he says to me “Come on I know you want to, baby. Cum for me.”

And as soon as the words leave his mouth I feel my pussy start to convulse as I start to orgasm.

Once I am done he pulls out his cock and he tells me to spread my cheeks for him. I don’t move right away and he gives me a swat and tells me. “You aren’t done yet.”

So I reach around and do as I am told so I don’t get another swat on my ass. The next thing I know I feel his cock start to push into my ass. I give a little squirm but he just tells me, “You know you want this.”

And it’s true, so I stop and let him push it in, besides I know there is no stopping him now. Once he is all the way in he stops to let me get accustomed and he reaches around and cups my breast, kneading them and pulling on the nipples giving them a few tugs and a pinch or two.

He then starts to pull out and then back in. Fucking my ass nice and slow. I feel the piercing on his cock as he slowly pulls his cock out just past the last piercing and then slowly back in making sure I feel every ripple of his piercing as it goes in and out. He starts picking up the pace and I let go of my ass and grab the bed sheets in one hand and finger my clit and pussy with the other. It doesn’t take long and I am moaning and screaming again.

He knows I am about to cum and he says to me, “Baby, I’m going to cum in your ass.”

“No,” I cry and start to pull away, but he keeps hold of my hips and continues to pump into me till I can feel him cum in my ass. As soon as I feel that I start to I cum too. Once he’s done he pulls out gives me a friendly swat on my ass and walks into the bathroom leaving me lying there dazed.
Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments