Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The garage

"A cock tease is taught a lesson"

20
9 Comments 9
33.8k Views 33.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
On the ride home I sit contemplating how I could make my escape to the bedroom as soon as we got home. Maybe I could plead a headache and go take care of my ache with a few toys.

We had spent the afternoon at a company barbeque. As we spent the time socializing, you with the guys and me with the wives, occasionally our paths would cross. When they did I would make sure to brush up against your crotch or touch you in some way. Even in the short ride home I tried to get a reaction out of you by hiking up my skirt and running my hands slowly up and down my inner thigh. But you seemed to be ignoring me. I was already horny and had been all day and now you were making me mad!

You took your sweet time backing into the garage. As soon as I could I jumped out of the car and rounded the front and headed to the driver side to pop the truck. The next thing I know I am pushed up against the car and you are grinding your crotch into my ass.

You growl in my ear, “Is this what you been wanting all afternoon?”

I moan and say, “Yes.”

You run your hands up my skirt and under the top of my panties and rub my clit and pussy, making me moan even more. You nibble on my ear and bite my neck making me melt like butter.

You withdraw your hand and I moan in disappointment. But you just grab my waist and continue to roughly grind your cock into my ass. I put my palm on the hood of the car and push my ass back wanting more. But I quickly remove my hand from the hood as it is still too hot from the afternoon sun and the drive home.

I feel you back up and think maybe we are going to head into the house to finish this. But before I can even move you push me forward, bending me over the hood. I feel my skirt go up and a smack on my ass.

I try to wiggle free. The hood is hot and I can feel the heat starting to come through the front of my shirt and it is very uncomfortable. But you use just use one hand to pin me down and the other to continue to swat my ass.

Between swats you say, “You. Have. Been. A. Very. Naughty. Girl. Today.” And with each word another swat.

“Did you think I was going to let you get away with being a cock tease all day?” Again each word was punctuated with a swat on my ass; which by now was getting to be as hot and uncomfortable as the hood of the car.

I mumble, “No.”

You say, “What was that? I can’t hear you.”

I says louder this time, “No, Sir.”

You say, “That’s better.”

By this time you have stopped spanking me and were now caressing my stinging ass cheeks. I stand upright with the hope that you will now take me inside and finish this. Instead you reach around and stick first one, then two, then three fingers into my sopping wet pussy and start to finger fuck me.

It doesn’t take but a few minutes and I can feel the orgasm coming, but you stop and growl into my ear, “You think I’m going to make it that easy for you? I am going to make you pay for being a cock tease all afternoon.”

With that you spin me around and order me onto my knees in front of you. I get onto my knees as you undo your pants and pull out your cock. Just the sight of it makes me moan with longing. I wanted your cock all afternoon, driving you as much as myself crazy. I start to go for it, wanting it in my mouth as soon as possible.

But you stop me and say, ”Oh, no you don’t. Not so fast.

I glance up at you and you smack me across the face with your cock a couple times, letting it just graze my lips. I lick my lips and can taste the pre-cum on my lips. Making me want to get your cock into my mouth even more.

You say to me, “You need to be punished for your behavior this afternoon, not rewarded. At least not yet.”

I glance back at your cock and think how badly I want it. I want to taste it with my mouth. I want to feel it in my pussy and how I want to feel you fill my ass with it. I think to myself what kind of punishment could you have in mind. You had already spanked me, what more could you do?

I didn’t have long to wait…

You order me to stand up and undress. I start to protest and mention going into the house; but you tell me to undress if I want to be able to wear that outfit again. I lift off my top and drop my skirt to the floor. Now I am just in my bra and panties. I pause hoping you like my new bra and lacy panties from Victoria’s Secret. I knew you had already gotten a glimpse of the panties and how they barely covered my ass cheeks when you had been spanking me.

As I paused you say, “All of it. Unless you want me to help? Which I know you don’t, because you don’t want to lose another pair of panties. Do you?”

I shake my head no and remove my panties. The last time I refused you just ripped them off me. And I didn’t want to lose these. They were new and part of a matching set. But still I took my time because now you had me mad again. Who did you think you were ordering me around? I just was hoping for a quick rough fuck. That’s what I had been pushing for all day. I knew that you knew when I was horny like this that that was what I wanted.

Now it was dawning on me what you were going to do to punish me. You were going to take your time and make me beg.

You reach up and hold my face in your hands and kiss me deeply.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess

Passionately. I reach my hands up to embrace you and you say into my ear, “No hands. No touching.”

You know that that drives me crazy. I want to feel you. Touch you. Hold onto you.

You move your mouth down to my neck and your hands to my breast. You continue kissing and biting gently on my neck while your thumbs rub against my nipples making them hard. You move your mouth down taking first one then the other nipple in your mouth sucking and gently biting them. You hear me groan and decide it time to move on as I am starting to enjoy that too much.

You lift me up and gently sit me on the edge of the hood of the car and I can still feel the heat on the hood against the heat of my recent spanking. You run your hands up my thighs, gently. Using your thumbs you apply pressure as you run your hands slowly up my thighs. You lean in and kiss my deeply. Your mouth moves to my neck again as your hands reach my pussy. I feel you rub my clit and slide your fingers around the outside of my pussy. As I feel another orgasm coming, you stop nibbling on my neck and draw your hands away from my pussy.

I groan in disappointment, as your hands start moving back down my thighs and your mouth moves to my nipples. I can’t take anymore. I start begging. “Please. I need you. I need to feel your cock in me. Please fuck me. Fuck me now!”

You step away and take your time removing your shirt and letting your pants fall to the floor and kicking them away. You step up between my thighs and reach around and grab my ass pulling me further off the hood of the car. I start to reach out to touch you and again your brush my hands away. You grab your cock and rub it against my clit and pussy. I grab the hood of the car for balance and push my pussy closer to your cock want it all. And wanting it now.

You continue to tease me with your cock. You say to me, “How does it feel to be teased?”

All I can do it groan. Right now I am on fire. There is a burning ache consuming my pussy. I beg you, “Please.”

I feel the head of your cock enter my pussy, but you pull it back again and rub it against my clit and lips again. I say, “Please. I’m sorry. I need you. I need you now. Please.”

With that you bury your cock in my pussy with one hard shove. You reach around and grip my ass in your hands as you pound my pussy a couple times. I wrap my legs around your thighs and reach out and grab your ass in my hands pulling you into me and holding on so you can’t pull out as I orgasm, feeling my pussy convulse around your cock.

When I’m done you pull out. You pull me off the car to stand in front of you. You’re still hard and I know you haven’t come yet. You will hold off until you know I can’t take anymore. You lean in and kiss me again. Deeply and passionately. I can feel your hard cock as it is pressed between us. I put your hands on my shoulders and press me down and say, “Suck it.”

You know the taste of me on you drives me wild. I get on my knees and take you in my mouth. I moan as I can smell our sex and taste both myself and you as I suck on your cock. You grab my head and shove your cock all the way in. Holding my head as you hit the back of my throat and I start to gag. You pull back just a fraction of an inch and again shove the head of your cock all the way in. You hit the back of my throat just as I start to swallow and the head of your cock slips down the back of my throat.

You pull out and then let me continue to suck on your cock. Pumping it with my hands and licking the head. I pay special attention to your sweet spot. Licking and flicking my tongue over it. After a few minutes to pull away and pull me back up to stand in front of you.

You turn me around and bend me over the hood of the car. You reach down and run your fingers over my pussy and then dip two fingers in. You rub them up to my ass and around the hole a couple times. You repeat this a couple more times till my asshole is nice and lubed up with my juices. You grab your cock and rub it over the hole. I grind my ass back into you wanting more. You slip in the head and stop.

You give me a moment and your rub my ass spreading my check apart and then slam the rest of your cock in. Again you stop and continue to rub my ass checks.

You start to pull out, but real slow. I feel the piercings on your cock as first one then the next pop out of my ass. You stop and go even slower, letting me feel it as each one pops out. You make sure I feel it as all five of those rings pop out until only the head of your cock is left in my ass. You reach around and finger my clit, making me groan in pleasure. You pump just the head in and out a couple times till I am grinding against you, wanting it all.

You shove your cock in all the way again and pump my ass a couple times, making sure I feel each piercing as you move in and out. With your cock filling my ass and your hand busy on my clit it doesn’t take long until I have another orgasm. As I explode, you shove four fingers up my pussy as your thumb continues to rub my clit.

I collapse down onto the hood spent as you pull out your cock and pump your come onto my ass and cheeks.

Once you’re done you give me a swat on the ass. You bend down, pick up your clothes and walk into the house leaving me there still bent over the hood of your car.

Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments