Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the act

"An afternoon treat for myself turns into something much more."

20
6 Comments 6
31.6k Views 31.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
I hear the unmistakable sound of a belt buckle and this shakes me out of the middle of my orgasm. There I had been, after a rough day at work, trying to relieve some tension…

I came home from work, walked into the house and just dropped my bags on the floor and headed straight to the bedroom. As I walked to the bedroom I started to shed my clothes, one sandal in the kitchen, another in the hall. I pulled off my shirt and dropped it just outside the bedroom door. As I headed towards the bed I tugged my pants off over my hips and let them fall to the floor as I collapsed on the bed ripping my panties off and tossing them across the room to land on the dresser next to the TV.

I rolled over and reached into the basket by the bed for my toys and some lube. I pulled out my butt plug, a dildo and my magic little bullet. Just the trick after the day I'd had.

So there I lay; in the middle of the afternoon, in the middle of my bed, naked. My knees were drawn up and my feet were planted flat on the mattress with my thighs spread wide. I lubed up the plug and got it inserted. I fingered my clit and pussy getting them all wet and ready. I slid the dildo in and out a couple times and grabbed my little bullet and start getting busy.

I was moaning and panting as I felt the orgasm coming. I must have been louder than I thought because I didn’t hear anyone knock let alone enter the house. In my rush to get to my bedroom I must not have locked the door behind me as I entered the house and that was when I heard it…

The sound of a belt buckle.

I didn’t even have time to glance towards the bedroom door; as my brain didn’t even have time to register the sound. I felt hands on my ankles and felt my body being flipped over and pulled to the edge of the bed so I was on my stomach with my feet touching the floor. As I tried to glance behind me I got a pillow shoved over my head and felt a hand push down on my lower back.

I heard a male voice say, “Don’t make a sound.”

I started to struggle but he used the belt to bind my wrist to together behind my back. I felt his pants drop and he nudged my legs apart and said to me, “You need a real cock not just some toys to satisfy you. I know what you need. I have been watching.”

As he removed the dildo from my pussy he shoved his hard cock in with one swift hard push.

He said to me, “You are such a little slut. Is this what you do every afternoon when you come home from work? And you leave windows open so anyone walking by can see.”

He gave my ass a slap every time he pulled his cock out, just before slamming back into me.

He stopped fucking me long enough to pull the pillow off my head and tie a blindfold over my eyes. I heard him rummaging in the basket of toys.

“Ah. Here it is,” he said, as I felt him reach around and fasten the collar around my neck and roll me over onto my back. I lay there, exposed fully to him, and started to feel uncomfortable lying on my bound hands.

“You are such nasty girl,” he said to me, as I felt the clamps come down on my nipples and felt them start to squeeze down tighter. I cried out in pain, but he just shushed me and said, “No noise or it will be all pain and no pleasure.”

He stood me up and pushed me against the wall as he slipped his hand up to my ass and pulled the butt plug out, replacing it with something larger. I again cried out in pain and fear, but again I am shushed. I felt his hands on my pussy as he rubbed my clit and slipped a finger into my pussy. I felt his fingers as he slid in two and curled them up and began rubbing my g-spot. I moaned and started to slide down the wall as my legs grew weak with pleasure. He pressed his body against mine, pinning me to the wall.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess



The pressure of his body pushing mine into the wall caused the clamps to be pushed harder into my nipples. I cried out as I felt the pain, yet I couldn’t help but press my ass back towards his cock as his fingers brought me closer to an orgasm.

“You like this, don’t you, bitch?” he growled in my ear. “I am going to make you come so much, that you’ll be begging for my cock.”

His fingers continued on my g-spot and his thumb began circling around and rubbing my clit. I started to scream as I felt the gush and my pussy convulsed around his fingers as I came. But he didn’t stop - he kept it up until I felt another orgasm coming on.

He said to me, “I don’t hear you begging? Don’t you want this cock to be filling your pussy? You will be begging to be my fucktoy after this.”

His fingers stopped what they were doing and he withdrew his hand, leaving me just short of the orgasm that was building. I groaned as I felt the loss. I whispered, “Please.”

At first I'm afraid he hasn’t heard me as he doesn’t say anything or even touch me. But then I felt him again pressing his cock against my ass. “Please, what?” he said to me, as he pulls on the chain attached to the collar pulling roughly on the clamps, which made my nipples ache as they were stretched.

“Please fuck me,” I said a little louder.

“What was that?” he said to me.

“Please fuck me,” I said, a little breathlessly. “Please, I need your cock in my pussy. Now,” I finally said, pleadingly.

“Always happy to help a lady out,” he said, as he bent me over and ran his hands over my ass and down to my pussy. I felt the head of his cock as it rubbed against the outer parts of my pussy. I pushed back, wanting more.

“I see we are in a hurry. Just slow down and let me give you want you need, what you begged me for,” he said to me, as he finally slid his cock in slowly, making me want more and yet not able to get it. He took his time making me quiver with desire. He was almost all the way in when I felt a final hard shove and he sunk his cock all the way into my pussy.

I felt his hands on my ass as he caressed it and then I felt whatever had been in my butt pulled out and replaced by his thumb. He wiggled his thumb around, as he fucked me with agonizing slowness. I wiggled around and tried to move into him whenever I felt him entering me again, but he just held me still as he took his time.

After a few minutes of this, I couldn’t take anymore and I begged, “Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. I need to come. I need to come NOW.”

With that he removed his thumb from my ass and moved his hand around and started rubbing my clit as he fucked me fast and furious. It only took a moment or two and I was screaming, “Oh god. Yes. I’m coming. Yes. Yes.” And with that I came like I have never done before. When I was finished, he had to hold me around the waist to keep me from collapsing and I felt his cock swell and throb in my pussy as he shot his come inside me.

With that he removed the belt from around my wrist and turned me around. He gave me a passionate kiss as he slipped the blindfold off. I weakly wrapped my arms around him, glad to know it was really him. I thought so by the sound of his voice and the feel of his cock but it had never been like this with us before. He gently laid me on the bed and lay down beside me. I curled up against him with my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat turn back to normal and soon fell asleep, content in the arms of my love.

I have to give thanks in part for this story to Shark6675 for the inspiration in our chat the other day, also to the FedEx guy who came up to my house and rang the bell while I was in the middle of my own afternoon treat and to my man for the visual he had sent me.

Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments