Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend's Husband

"I know I shouldn’t, but I do…."

20
7 Comments 7
26.3k Views 26.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I know I shouldn’t, but I do….

He pulls me to him, wrapping his arms around my lower back. I hadn’t realized how tall he was or maybe it is how short I am compared to him. As I lean into him, my head is resting against his chest, I listen to the beating of his heart. He holds me, leaning his cheek against the top of my head. He reaches down and tilts my head up, and our lips meet. He slides his tongue into my mouth and our tongues touch, I feel the tension leave my body. Then I hear it, a car door slamming. I jerk away feeling guilty.

The back door opens, and we step apart. I feel the awkwardness of the situation, but I also crave to be back in his arms, tasting him with my tongue. In walks my best friend Amy, whose husband I had just been kissing. She smiles when she sees me there, walks over, and gives me a hug.

“Becca,” she says, “I’m so glad to see you. I’m sorry I’m late; I had to work late and then run to the grocery store for stuff for dinner tonight. I am so happy you were able to come over tonight. It’s been way too long.”

Clueless to what she had just missed, Amy begins putting away groceries and setting stuff aside for the barbecue .

“Rob, why don’t you open that bottle of wine and give Becca a glass and head on out to the patio. I’ll join you guys outside in just a few minutes. I really need to change out these work clothes,” Amy says as she walks out of the room already reaching behind her to unzip her skirt.

We go out and sit across from each other. All my senses are on alert. I take a sip of wine and watch as he does the same. I watch his lips, remembering the taste of him as we kissed earlier. I lick my lips and inhale sharply. I feel him looking at my mouth and wonder what he is thinking, is he thinking the same thing I am. I shift uncomfortably in my seat and look away as Amy steps out onto the patio.

Amy chats about her day, telling us about her new client, and how much of a jerk her boss is. Rob gets up to start the grill. I try not look at him. Nevertheless, with every move he makes I feel my eyes drawn to him, following him.

I focus back on my friend Amy, thinking to myself, “What the hell are you doing? That is your best friend’s husband.”

I have to figure out a way to stop this. Whatever ‘this’ is that I feel. This is the last thing I need right now, having just broken up with my latest boyfriend. I should still be heartbroken , that is the whole reason Amy invited me over tonight. She said I needed to get out, be with friends again, and quit moping around my place every night all lost and lonely.

We hear the doorbell ring, and Amy jumps up to answer it and says as she heads that, “Oh I forgot to tell you I invited a friend over too.”

I look to Rob, but he just shrugs his shoulders and pour us another glass of wine. I feel the heat coming off his body as he steps forward to pour the wine into my glass. I inhale sharply as his scent assaults my nose. He is everywhere …. his scent, his nearness, his touch. I grab my glass from him, my fingers grazing his. My fingertips feel like they are on fire. I take a gulp of wine feeling intoxicated, but not from the wine.

Amy steps out followed by a very nice looking guy, I guess you could say gorgeous, but I only had eyes for Rob. She introduces her new co-worker, Miles. He hands Rob a bottle of wine and Amy and myself a bouquet of flowers. I look him over. He looks familiar, but I am not sure where I have seen him before. No ring. Nice tan, body, he must work out you think. He’s tall but not as tall as Rob is. Amy introduce everyone. Miles takes a seat next to me.

Amy reaches for Rob’s hand as he sits down next to her, and she leans over and gives him a kiss. I watch in agony as he returns her kiss. Thank God it wasn’t a long drawn out passionate thing, I’m not sure I could have handled that.

Rob looks over and meets my eyes. I hope the need I feel for him isn’t transparent. He jumps up to starts grilling the steaks as Amy runs into the house to make a salad . I start to stand up to help, but she tells me to stay and visit with Rob and Miles, “Beside you’re company tonight.” she says.

Rob ask Miles how he likes the St Louis area. Apparently, Miles just moved here a few months ago from California. Miles comments on the humidity of the August weather and how he is having a hard time adjusting. California was sunny and hot but never humid like the Midwest is he says laughing. I just sit there watching their exchange, using it as an excuse to look at Rob.

I take a drink of wine, emptying my glass, Miles reaches for the bottle to refill my glass; I nod, and my eyes are drawn to Rob as he gets up and moves to the grill to check the steaks.

“Almost done, ” he says as he turns back around catching me staring at him.

His eyes feel like hands as he glances at me, caressing me with just a look. He smiles, and I quickly look away. Amy comes out with salad, rolls and plates for everyone. Both Miles and I jump up to help her as she starts to lose the plates, Miles beating me to Amy as they both wave me back to my chair.

Miles sets the plates down and helps Amy arrange everything as I watch Rob place the now done steaks on the table. With Miles on one side of Amy and me on the other, Rob takes the empty chair across from me.

“Just great, ” I think to myself, trying to look anywhere except across the table.

Amy chatters away during dinner, seemingly unaware of the tension. Miles glances at Rob and me . We both guiltily look down at our plates. Miles gives me a strange look as he looks across the table at Amy and gives her a warm smile.

Quennmalory
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Quennmalory

I reach across the table for the salt, and my fingers touch Robs as he grabs the salt shaker in his hand. I quickly pull my hand back, my elbow bumping and knocking over my glass of wine onto Amy.

Amy jumps up, as I apologize. She waves off my offer of help as he heads inside telling us to go ahead and finish eating. Rob, Miles and I finish eating in silence no one looking up from his or her plate. Amy joins us and starts clearing the table. Rob, Miles and I jump up to help. When we are done , Amy offers more wine but Miles turns her down saying he has a big day the next day. However, that he had fun but felt he needed to call it a night.

I stay for another glass of wine not wanting to seem rude by eating and leaving, but then decide I should leave too after sitting there and watching Amy touch her husband and laugh at him adoringly. There was really no need to torture myself any longer.

Amy gives me a hug as I head to my car. I head out, driving just a ways down the road and feel a funny feeling coming from the car . I then notice the tire indicator on the dash telling me that I have a low or flat tire. I pull over to the side of the road.

“Damn it,” I think to myself as I never did learn how to change a flat.

I grab my phone to call Amy. She asks where I am at and says she will send Rob right away.

As I wait for Rob, I get nervous. The street has no traffic, and the only street lamps are on either end of the long block, leaving my car in a pool of darkness. I lock my doors, lean my head back and close my eyes. I tell myself to be good, Rob is Amy’s husband, and I shouldn’t even be thinking about him like that.

I give a start as I hear a tap on the window. I look out and see that it is Rob, and I roll down the window. He tells me to pop the trunk. I do and then get out, I hold the flashlight, and I watch as his muscles ripple under his shirt as he proceeds to change my tire for me. When he is done , he wipes his hands on his pants and looks at me with desire in his eyes.

I stare back and then I am in his arms again. His mouth is crashing down on mine. He pushes against me, pressing me into the side of the car. His hands travel up and under my shirt, finding my breasts, he starts to knead them. He lifts my shirt up and dips his mouth down to my breast. His thumbs caress my nipples through my bra as his mouth brushes against the top, as his hands push my breast up and together.

I shudder as desire rolls through my body. He brings his mouth down on mine again, as I feel his hands at my waist and then a tug as he undoes the button and zipper on my jeans. He mouth moves down to my neck, he gives me a bite, and then with a growl he pulls away and yanks my jeans down to my ankles. He stands back up and lift me onto the hood of the car. I watch as he undoes his fly. He dips his fingers into me and feels my wetness; he brings those fingers to my mouth as I feel him move his hard cock to replace where his finger had just been.

With a hard shove, he penetrates me, burying his cock in my warm depth. I let out a gasp both in pleasure and in surprise at the swiftness of his complete filling of me. It doesn’t take long, and we both are cuming , after an evening of high sexual tension the release is swift and sweet for both of us.

He pulls out, and I slide off the car and I drop to my knees. I take his cock into my mouth. I taste our combined juices on his cock. I give a moan of pleasure. I have dreamed of this all evening. I savor the taste of him. I feel him tense as a car passes the end of the block. He pulls my head off, and I glance up at him. He smiles at me, and I move to take his growing cock back in my mouth. My new favorite flavor is him. I give a moan as I take him once again into my mouth. I grab his ass as he grabs my head and fucks my mouth. I feel him throb in my mouth, and I know he is close.

He swears as he reaches down and grabs me, dragging me up and bending me over the hood. I feel his cock on the rosebud of my ass. But before I can say or doing anything to prepare myself, I feel his cock invade that tight place. First the head pops in and then he slams the rest of the way in . The shock of it makes me bounce off the hood almost making me stand up straight. He pushes me back down onto the hood of the car.

I start to protest that this was too much, that he was too rough. Be he moves his hand around to my clit and that shuts me up quickly. Before I know it, I feel the build up to an orgasm. Rob keeps up, and he explodes in me just as I come. He stops, staying in me, as both of us catch our breath. I sense his cock softening and slipping out.

We hear another car at the end of the block as a door slams, and the car starts up and pulls ways from the curb driving away from us. He reaches down for his pants, giving me a playful slap on the ass. He hands me my clothes and we both dress quickly. He leans in for a quick kiss and tells me to drive safe.

I drive off, head for home and a shower. I look in my rearview mirror as Rob gets in his truck and heads home to Amy.

“Oh God,” I think to myself. “What had I just done? Had I really just fucked my best friend’s husband?”

I get home; walk inside, dropping my keys and purse on the hall table as I call Amy to let her know I made it home and to thank her for sending Rob to help. We say goodnight and make plans to go shopping the next day.

I turn to head upstairs when the doorbell rings. Wondering who it can be, I answer the door to see Miles standing there was a grin and holding his phone up so I can see a picture of Rob and me as I suck his cock.

Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments