Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced By The Babysitter

"A true story from the 1980's"

157
7 Comments 7
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

This is a true story from the 1980's.

Meeting Jane at a wedding recently brought back memories.

Back then, I was lucky enough to be seduced by our babysitter. Jane was a beautiful, wavy-haired blond with big breasts, and she was just eighteen years old.

Tracey, my wife of five years, had gone to visit her parents with the children, travelling by train, as then we only had one car.

I was at home and in bed, having been on a night shift, when the doorbell rang. I slipped on a pair of boxers, expecting it to be the postman, and hurried downstairs to answer the door.

Standing on the doorstep was Jane, our babysitter, looking fantastic in a white vest top and denim shorts. Her blond locks hung down either side of her shoulders, covering her braless breasts.

Jane said, "I thought you might like some company, and I need a cup of coffee."

I invited her in and said, "Put the kettle on. I will take a shower."

Jane went through to the kitchen as I climbed the stairs, although I stopped briefly and watched her cute arse as she walked from the hallway into the kitchen.

I took a shower and couldn't help giving my cock a bit of a rub at the thought of my beautiful guest waiting downstairs. I cleaned my teeth and slipped on shorts and a T-shirt.

I joined Jane in the kitchen and we stood drinking our coffee. I could not help but notice how loose her vest was and how much side boob I could see each time she moved.

This was a different side to Jane than I had seen before; she was normally well covered up when sitting for us.

My cock had already started to grow in my shorts and was making tent shapes, which I tried to cover as we chatted.

Jane must have caught me staring at her breasts, which were quite visible through the thin material of her vest top. She said, "I knew you liked me; you are always checking me out when you drive me home."

I said, "Do I make it that obvious?"

There was a ten-year age difference between us, so I had never been forward enough to try anything on; in any case, she was the daughter of my wife's best friend and our babysitter.

Jane was a lot more forward than I could have expected. Jane closed the gap between us, put a hand on my chest, and pushed me backward into the lounge.

I had no expectations and just went along with it. In the lounge, she gave me a gentle shove, and I fell backward onto the sofa.

I laughed as I lay on the sofa with Jane standing over me. She smiled at me and said, "Let us play."

Jane removed her vest top to give me my first unobstructed view of her full, round, firm breasts; they were much bigger than I had visualised.

Jane then dove on top of me, her breasts pushing into my chest, and kissed me fully in the mouth, slipping her tongue into my mouth and colliding with mine.

While we kissed, she slid a hand down my shorts, took my cock in hand, and let out a small gasp.

When we came up for air, she said, "Wow! You have kept this well hidden."

We were on the sofa, making out right under my lounge window, anyone coming to my front door would catch us in the act, which made this all the more exciting.

Jane managed to pull my shorts down and move aside to get a better look at my nine-inch plus big, thick cock. The veins were sticking out and I was as hard as I had ever been. The head was bulbous and pale purple, ready for action.

She took a couple of minutes to just hold it with both hands and rub along its length, pumping it while I lay back and stared at her breasts.

Jane demanded I pull off my t-shirt, which I did. She then started kissing me, starting with my chest and then my abdomen, working towards my erection.

I was seeping pre-cum before she got anywhere near my cock in anticipation of what might be about to happen. I could feel her warm breath on my bare skin as her mouth got closer to my cock. The anticipation was unbearable.

When Jane's face was level with my cock, she saw the glistening of the juices on my helmet. She looked up at me, smiled, and said, "We are full of surprises; I had no idea you would be circumcised."

Then it happened: she licked the pre-cum from the end of my cock, then she wrapped her beautiful red lips around the tip of my cock, allowing me to enter her mouth for the first time. She used her hands to pump on the length of my cock, which she could not swallow.

Initially, she only managed to take a few inches, but as she started to give me a blowjob, she opened up her throat and started to take a few inches more, helped by me moving my hips and fucking her mouth. As she slipped her lips up and down my cock, I could feel my balls hitting on her chin with every stroke.

I was desperately trying to reach her breasts, but they were still out of my reach. I could see them hanging down and swinging about as she worked her magic on me.

The magic went on for ages; I was unsure as to whether I would get to fuck her, and she just wanted to give me a blowjob. How wrong could I have been?

Jane was only young, but she knew the signs and was aware I was about to shoot my load. She removed my cock from her mouth and then wanked me with both hands, making sure I shot my load into her open mouth and over her face, swallowing every drop and licking around her lips so as not to miss a drop.

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

She took me by the hand and led me upstairs to my bedroom. She removed her shorts, under which she was naked. She sat on the edge of my bed, legs open, pointed to her pussy which was neatly trimmed, and said, "My turn."

I dropped to my knees, licked my lips, and started at her ankles, kissing along the insides of her legs, moving towards the honey pot. When I started kissing her inner thighs, she jumped, let out an audible moan, and put her hand on the back of my head.

Now it was time. I pushed her legs apart and dove in, opening her lips wide with my hands and burring my tongue as deep inside her as it would go. Jane said, "Oh, don't stop, that's it right there."

Again, Jane jumped and held my head firmly, pushing me deeper inside her as I licked and nibbled on her clitoral area.

Jane had a massive, shuddering orgasm; she was a sprayer and coated my mouth and face with a huge amount of her juices.

I swallowed and enjoyed her young, sweet juices, I had to have her. I replaced my tongue with my erect cock, which had not subsided from the blowjob.

I had expected Jane to demand that I use a condom. I found out later that she knew I had had the snip and that I could not make her pregnant, and in any case, she was on the birth pill.

I made love to her for ages, and this time I managed to get my hands on her wonderful breasts, which felt as good as any I had handled at that time.

We made love in several positions; each time we changed, I offered my cock to her face, and she gave me another few minutes of her oral skills.

I was fucking her doggy style when I finally erupted; I just let it flow and filled her pussy up from behind. As soon as I felt the last shot leave me, I pulled out and pushed my cock into her face. Jane needed no encouragement. She opened her mouth and sucked off all of our juices, kissing, licking, and biting my cock for another five minutes until her mouth ached and she could do no more.

We collapsed onto the bed and hugged. We both fell asleep naked in each other's arms, sticky from all of the juices we had expelled.

When we woke, we played for a while, but Jane would not allow me to enter her again as she was too sore from the lovemaking earlier.

We showered and then ate dinner before I had to go to work. Jane stayed over and was ready for me when I returned the following morning.

When I climbed into bed after work, naked and having showered, I was surprised to find Jane wearing some of Tracey's sexiest lingerie.

Jane was wearing Tracey's best black teddy and black silk-seamed stockings. She looked amazing. I couldn't wait to strip her of it, but I wanted her to keep it on. What a dilemma.

I joined her in bed, we kissed, and I ran my hands over her breasts and those perfectly silky legs, which immediately gave me an erection.

Jane went down on my erection straightaway, giving me another one of her fantastic blowjobs. She was the best I had had at that time. The attention she gave me for someone so young was incredible, and considering the size of my cock, she was devouring me more and more each time she took me in her mouth.

I managed to manoeuvre her into a sixty-nine position, then I released the studs holding the teddy together and dove into her soaking wet pussy.

Again, she gasped, and with only a few licks and nibbles, she sprayed my face again with more sticky juice than previously.

In this position, I was able to massage her breasts and caress her silky legs, which were on either side of my face, which, together with her expert blowjob technique, sent me over the edge much sooner than I would have expected.

I clamped my legs around her head, not allowing her to stop until I had completely emptied my balls and she had swallowed every last drop.

When we both came up for air, we agreed that that was probably the most frantic and intense sexual experience we had ever experienced.

We did not have sex, as I needed sleep and she needed to go home to change.

When I woke eight hours later, it was because Jane was kneeling between my legs with my limp but quickly hardening cock in her mouth.

Jane was naked and caressing my balls as she sucked me to an erection.

Then Jane had an idea; she went to the bathroom, returned with a towel, a razor, and shaving foam, and wanted to shave my pubic area. After which, she wanted me to do hers.

I didn’t know what Tracey would think (she loved it), but we went ahead with it and then had a fantastic afternoon of sexual experimentation. The only thing she wouldn't allow was anal, and at that time, I had never done it either.

We only met for sex a few times after that day; she did give me a few blowjobs when I drove her home after sitting for us, but a few months later I was posted to a different town.

Mobile phones were not a thing then, so we lost contact.

At the wedding, we agreed to meet for coffee alone. She still looked hot, although nearly forty years later, we had both put on a few pounds and were married.

Before we parted, she whispered, "I hope you still know how to use that." As she stroked my cock through my trousers.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments