Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane The Babysitter's Daughter

"An email that leads to a new experience"

149
10 Comments 10
7.5k Views 7.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"A fictional tale with the possibility of it becoming reality."

This is a work of fiction; I live in hope, though.

I was checking my emails, expecting to hear from Jane, when I received one from an unknown.

Reluctant to open it, but intrigued by the headline, I decided to open it. The headline read, "I know what you and my mother did in my caravan."

I started to sweat and wondered how anyone could know. I knew Jane would not tell anyone, so I opened it up and read it through.

"Hi, I am Jane's daughter. Last week, you and my mother used my caravan and had what could only be described as an afternoon of wild sex. I do not let my caravan out to anyone other than family members. Imagine my surprise when I viewed the footage recorded on the security cameras inside the van. My mother is a free woman, and although she is in a relationship, I am guessing you are married and would not want your wife to find out what you were doing to my mother. I was impressed with your stamina, as you are not as young as she is. You also have what can only be described as a huge cock, which I would love to see in the flesh. I have enclosed a photo of myself and would like to hear from you with any suggestions you have so your secret can remain."

Wow, I thought, then checked the photo; it was of a tall blonde girl aged around twenty-five in a bikini on a beach. The girl was slim and very beautiful, and she was like Jane but taller and with much larger breasts.

I was already in love with this beautiful girl when a second email arrived with a video clip and more pictures attached. The video was of Jane giving me a blowjob on the bed in the caravan, and the photos were of her daughter in various degrees of undress in sexy lingerie, with the final one being of her naked in just a pair of stockings.

I was ready to give her whatever she wanted and replied to the email with a simple message: "I will do whatever you want."

I had a nervous wait of more than fifteen minutes for a reply that read, “Mum knows I caught you but doesn’t know I have made contact with you; I found your email address on her laptop.”

She continued, “Mum is embarrassed that I caught you at it, but not that she had a great time with you. I now want the same I have never had the experience of a huge cock like yours and have never had sex with an older guy or with a circumcised cock. If you want me to keep quiet, meet me at the caravan at ten o’clock tomorrow and don’t tell Mum. Do not make any excuses; be there, or I will send the video to your wife.”

I had no choice I replied, “I will be there. Make sure you have some lubricant or gel; you will need it.” With a big smiling face attached.

A few seconds later, I received another email: “Mum might be up for a threesome; we have had a threesome before with a guy. I will be waiting, ready for your best effort.”

I was already hard at the prospect of meeting Jane's daughter, and a threesome was what dreams are made of.

The following morning, I left early, heading out to play golf again or so Tracey thought. I went straight to the caravan park and parked out of the way, but in a position that allowed me sight of the caravan in case this was a setup.

Just before ten, a car pulled up outside the caravan, and a tall, slim blonde lady got out. She was dressed in a little black dress with high heels and nylons. She was alone and went to where I knew the key was hidden and let herself into the caravan.

I waited ten minutes, then walked over to the caravan. Before I got there, the door opened, and this stunning, beautiful, tall, slim young lady opened the door and ushered me in, closing the door quickly behind me.

Once inside, I looked her up and down; she looked like a model with her perfect looks: a slim figure, long blonde hair, big breasts, and long legs.

She introduced herself as Lisa(Name changed); she knew my name. We shook hands, which was weird, and I kissed her on the cheek.

We sat in the lounge and drank her prepared coffee; she even knew my preference.

We chatted as it was a bit awkward; we both knew why we were there, but how do you start when you are both strangers in need of some good sex?

She noticed I could not take my eyes off her long legs and the more she fidgeted, the more of her stocking tops I got to see and the harder my cock became. It was clear she had no pants on, and I got a clear view of her shaven pussy on more than one occasion.

We talked about Jane, and I filled her in on our background, some of which she already knew but lots of which she didn't.

Coffee finished Lisa took the lead. She removed her dress, leaving her only in her hold-up stockings and heels. Her breasts were huge in comparison to her tiny frame; they were on a dd cup. Her nipples were large, dark, and longer than those of her mother.

She joined me on the sofa, straddling me so she was kneeling facing me, and we kissed.

Her large breasts were pushing into my chest, and I could feel her erect, hard nipples through my shirt. I wrapped my arms around her, and for the next few minutes, we just kissed like new lovers, exploring each other's mouths and tongues and dancing together.

When we came up for air, she realised I already had an erection and was keen to use it. She climbed off me, almost ripped my shorts off, and tossed them away. My huge, erect cock sprang up, facing the ceiling. She ordered me to remove my top as she pulled off my shoes. I was now naked.

Lisa dropped onto her knees in front of me and, for the first time, held my cock. Her hands were small, soft, and warm; my cock was on fire and so hard it was painful.

She just took her time and savoured what was in front of her, pumping me with both hands and licking her lips in anticipation. Lisa said, "Sit back and enjoy, then tell me if I am as good as my mother."

Lisa's eyes did not leave my cock; she moved her face closer to it, and I twitched in anticipation of what I was about to receive. She pushed my cock up against my tummy and stretched my legs as far apart as they would go, and then she started her tongue hitting the underside of my balls, and it snaked into my anal area. She sucked each ball in turn, making a popping noise when she released them.

My balls are very sensitive and tender and have been for over thirty years following an operation on them.

I was unsure if I was in pain or ecstasy as she worked on me; her tongue was now licking along the underside of my cock as she still slowly pumped me with one hand and fingered my arse with the other.

When she reached the tip of my cock, she licked off the dribble of pre-cum that had formed, slipping her tongue into my pee hole. The pleasure was unbearable.

She hadn't even started to give me a blowjob, and I was ready to shoot my load. No one had ever given me this sort of pleasure before; Lisa was good.

Lisa continued to work along my length, working from base to tip and back again, licking, kissing, and biting the sides of my cock while pumping me and fingering my arse.

She looked up at me my face crumpled up in absolute joy and pleasure and for the first time in many years, I shot my load before getting a blowjob all over her face and breasts without her even taking my cock in her mouth.

As the first streams erupted, she lowered her mouth over my cock and took the final few jets of semen that would have covered her face. Lisa swallowed and then stopped; her face and breasts were dripping with my semen.

Lisa straddled me again and encouraged me to lick off my semen from her body and face until she was clean. This was unusual but highly erotic. Lisa still had her stockings and heels on as we made out. I stroked her legs, which felt wonderful, soft, smooth, and silky.

As I was cleaning her up, she lowered herself onto my steaming erection and just sat on it, impaled up to my balls. She had taken my entire length; she was tight but very wet.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

Once Lisa was happy and I had licked all of my semen from her gorgeous breasts, she slowly started to ride me, rising up and down on my cock, letting almost all of my cock out of pussy then lowering back down, engulfing every inch.

Lisa increased her pace as her rise and fall decreased. Her breasts were bouncing up and down as she rode me, allowing me to lick her perfect nipples on each stroke.

Lisa had the first of many orgasms, which shook through her body as she let out a low moan and had to stop very briefly. Seconds later, she was riding me again, and it was not long before orgasm two ripped through her body.

I was now ready to fill her up with my load She recognised this from my facial expression, which caused her to increase her pace again and the outcome was inevitable I shot streams of hot, sticky semen deep into her sweet pussy.

Once I had finished, she had to take a break as her legs were aching and stiff from the position she had held and the pounding she had given me.

We were both sweating and out of breath, and we collapsed on the sofa, almost speechless. We sat at either end of the sofa to regain our composure Lisa slipped her shoes off finally, placed her stockinged feet in my lap, and used her perfect, pretty little feet to bring my cock back to full mast.

The silkiness of her stockings felt wonderful and wrapped around my erection.

It was then her phone rang She was reluctant to answer but upon checking the screen, she found that it was her mother.

Lisa said, “It’s mum!”

She answered it and put the phone on speaker. Jane said, “Remember the security cameras you have in your caravan? I have been watching them, and you two have been having fun.”

Lisa said, “What? you cannot be serious.”

Jane said, “Deadly, you are giving Bob a foot job with your lovely stockinged feet. His cock looks massing against your tiny feet.”

Lisa stopped. Jane said, “Don’t stop I was enjoying that I wanted to see him shoot his load over your feet.”

Lisa re-started massaging my cock with her feet and toes. Jane said, “Work him harder; he looks like he is enjoying that.”

Lisa said, “Mum, you are a pervert. Are you enjoying watching us.”

Jane said, “Oh yes, I would prefer to join you.”

Lisa said, "Mum?”

Jane said, “Yes, would you object?”

Lisa said, “I am sure if that were possible, we would love you to.”

Just then there was a knock on the door, the sound of a key in the lock, and the door opened. In walked Jane.

Jane wore a cream knee-length coat, nylons, and heels. When she unbuttoned the coat, she was naked except for the cream lingerie, hold-up stockings, and those fabulous heels.

Lisa was still giving my cock a lovely silky stockinged foot job as Jane slipped off her coat and dropped to her knees in front of me. I am sure my cock grew another inch at the sight of Jane's amazing body and the thought of what was about to happen.

Lisa stopped the foot job as Jane took my cock in her hands, Lisa moved her feet towards my face and encouraged me to kiss and suck her toes, which I was all too happy to do. Lisa had tiny, pretty toes, and her feet were so silky through her stockings.

Jane was now licking along the underside of my cock, starting at the base and working her way to the top slowly and gently, stopping only to remove her bra and then slip my cock between her breasts to give me a sensual titwank.

I continued to suck Lisa's toes and massage her silky legs as her mother slipped my cock between her lips and gave me one of her expert blowjobs. Jane was pumping my cock as she sucked me Lisa alternated which foot she wanted me to suck. I was having my best day ever.

This went on for ages Jane was just giving my cock so much attention; she was sucking pumping licking, and giving me so much pleasure that there was no way I could hold back what was inevitable.

I wanted to have them both between my legs and instructed Lisa to join her mother; she did not need to ask twice. She pulled her foot from my face and kneeled beside her mother, Jane, and Lisa took turns sucking on my cock for the next few minutes. When I could stand no more, I stood up and wanked my cock, ejaculating over both of their faces and into their open mouths as they almost fought to be the ones to take the most.

They both continued to lick and pump my cock long after I had finished spraying their faces, continuing to suck me just in case I had more. I was in control now and pushed my cock into the mouth I wanted to suck me, allowing them a short time each. I had my hand on my cock, pumping it and pointing it as one sucked me and the other licked either my balls or my length.

My cock became very sensitive after a few minutes, and I had to pull away. They continued to lick and suck my balls and my cock.

I sat down on the sofa, my cock still fully erect and in the soft, warm hands of Jane, as Lisa joined me and we kissed.

Jane needed more I was virtually spent but happy when Jane stood astride me and slipped off her tiny panties, having allowed Lisa to take over with the cock duties.

Jane pushed her sweet-shaven pussy towards my face; she opened her lips, inviting my tongue deep inside her, which I duly obliged. Jane was virtually fucking my face, thrusting her hips back and forth into my mouth, ensuring I was in the position she wanted me in.

Jane had her first massive orgasm, spraying my face with her sweet, sticky juices. Her juices ran down my face and neck onto my chest and continued heading south, where Lisa once again had taken my cock into her mouth.

She saw the juice flowing down my body and stopped blowing me briefly to lap up her mother's juices. Lisa then returned to sucking duties until Jane decided she needed my cock inside her.

Jane pulled her pussy from my mouth, then lowered herself down onto my cock, almost sitting on Lisa's head in the process.

Jane had no problem accommodating my cock; her pussy had become used to its size, length, and girth over the past few weeks.

Jane started to ride me, but this position on the sofa was not the most practical or comfortable. I asked Jane to kneel on the sofa. I stood up, and from behind, I slipped my cock inside her doggy style.

Not to be left out, Lisa kneeled beside her, pushing her arse out, ready to be fucked. This was too good of a chance to miss. To get to fuck my two favourite bed buddies at the same time was what dreams are made of.

For the next twenty minutes or so, I slipped from one pussy to the other, riding them long and hard, giving them both several orgasms.

I slipped my cock into Jane's arse a few times Lisa didn't want that initially but allowed me for a brief minute but the pain was too much and I had to pull out.

Then I came and pumped my cock as I shot my load over their arse's, spreading the prize between them.

Lisa was the first to turn around and take me in her mouth, and while pumping me, she licked and sucked me until I was clean.

We were all exhausted and slumped back on the sofa between those two hot, horny women, both of whom continued to wear their stockings and nothing else.

We said nothing for a few minutes; we just laid back, although my cock remained erect even after the treatment it had been given.

I wrapped an arm around each of my girls and took a hand full of big breasts in each; they, in turn, took a handful of cock in their tiny hands.

We laid like this for ages and agreed we had had a wonderful time and wanted to do it again, but in the comfort of a proper bed.

Jane wanted more, but I was finally spent, and Lisa was too sore and exhausted from an afternoon of full-on action.

We all took a shower and dressed. I left, leaving the girls to discuss what had just happened.

I have been promised a replay, which will happen soon.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments