Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Jane Thirty-Five Years On

"My former babysitter still loves my cock"

158
10 Comments 10
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Having bumped into Jane at a big wedding, we secretly decided to meet for coffee away from our partners.

Now we have mobile phones, so making arrangements and chatting are much easier than in the 1980's.

We arranged to meet away from the towns where either of us lived. I was supposed to play golf with my former work colleagues, and she was having a massage, or so we told our partners.

We met in a coffee shop in a big industrial park and had a drink. Jane looked fantastic in a short-pleated skirt, five-inch heel stiletto sandals, and a low-cut blouse that showed off her breasts, which looked much bigger than I remember. We had probably both put on a few pounds since we last met.

Then she joined me in my car, and we rode to a local country park and parked the car away from prying eyes at the furthest point from the entrance.

We chatted as we drove the ten miles from the coffee shop to the country park. On the journey, she had her hand on my thigh and gave my cock the occasional rub through my shorts. I could not take my eyes off her strong, shapely legs and big breasts that wobbled as we hit potholes and bumps in the road.

Jane said, "It still feels as big as I remember it."

I said, "It is probably bigger and thicker now."

Jane slipped her hand up the leg of my loose-fitting shorts and wrapped it around my naked cock, agreeing with a "mmm".

The moment we stopped; we were all over each other. I was working on the buttons on her blouse, and she was undoing my fly and zipper, dragging my cock out.

We stopped kissing as she allowed me to undo her bra while she pulled my shorts down to get better access to my erect cock. Jane looked down at it while holding it in both hands, licked her lips, and said, "It's been too long."

Jane dipped her head narrowly, avoiding hitting her head on the steering wheel, and without any messing around, she just took it in her mouth—no licking, no kissing, just a straightforward blowjob.

I cupped her breasts with one hand and placed the other on the back of her head as she gave me one of her special blowjobs. It was too much for me, and within three minutes, I was filling her mouth with stream after stream of hot, sticky semen.

I hadn't cum that quickly since my teens; Jane did, as she always just swallowed every drop, and she didn't stop until she was satisfied; she had emptied me.

When she stopped, she laughed and kissed me fully on the lips, the taste of my semen heavy on her breath.

Jane said, "You needed that; I have never known you cum so quickly."

I said, "That was as good as it gets; you have been practicing."

Jane said, "Yes, waiting for this day to come."

We decided we needed somewhere much more remote and with no chance of getting caught so we could make love properly.

We dressed, although Jane left her bra off and just replaced her blouse. I had noticed her breasts were now double the size they were and her nipples were longer and thicker.

Jane had had two children since we last met and was not as trim as she once was, but she had good oral skills.

Jane called one of her daughters, who owned a caravan on the north Norfolk coast. Her daughter was not using it and didn’t ask why her mother might want to use it.

We drove for an hour to find where the spare key was kept and let ourselves in.

The caravan was modern and only a few years old the double bed was unmade, which was perfect.

We both had a shower, as the journey was quite hot and stressful, then remained naked and lay on the bed.

My cock was already in a semi-position in anticipation of what was going to happen.

I looked at Jane’s naked body; her breasts were not as firm as they were all those years ago, she had a few stretch marks caused by childbirth, and her legs were strong and shapely I wanted this lady.

She was as sexy as any woman I knew and she knew it. We lay together and never spoke; we hugged and kissed like lovers.

I slipped a hand between her legs; she was wet and ready. Two fingers slid straight up to my knuckles as she took hold of my erection and slowly pumped it as the kissing continued.

I pulled my fingers out of her; they were covered with her juices so I smeared them in her tight arse around her puckered hole. I slipped my fingers back into her pussy and then pushed my thumb slowly into her arse.

Jane jumped and let out a little moan into my mouth as I buried my thumb up to the knuckle gently and slipped, fucking her in both holes with my fingers and thumb.

When we stopped kissing, Jane informed me that she was an anal virgin, as her husbands had had no interest in anal sex.

I then kissed my way down her body, sucking on her swollen breasts and big, thick nipples for a while en route to her pussy.

When I arrived at her pussy, I knelt between her legs, which I had spread wide, pulled my fingers out, and lowered my face into her sweetly shaved pussy.

As I forced my tongue in between her pussy lips as far as I could, she let out a loud sigh. Then I slipped my two fingers into her arse they slipped in easily covered in her juices. She let out a loud moan as she placed a hand on the back of my head, trying to push my face deeper into her pussy.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

This went on until she had a shuddering orgasm that affected her whole body, her juices spraying across my face and into my mouth.

Jane clamped her legs around my head, ensuring I did not stop my mouth was aching but I continued licking until she released my head.

On the way back to the top of the bed, I stopped at her breasts, took them in my hands, gave them a nice massage, and sucked on her nice big stubby nipples until they were red and raw She begged me to stop as she orgasmed again.

We kissed a lot more, then she slowly slid down my body, kissing me as she went; she even sucked on my nipples, which I found strangely erotic.

Then she moved on, licking and kissing my tummy and around the base of my shaft. She had my cock in her hand and was pumping it gently. She lifted my cock up and started to suck on my balls, taking each one in her mouth. This was driving me crazy, as my balls are so sensitive.

My cock was now so hard it was aching and Jane was struggling to wrap her tiny hand around it. She started licking up the underside of it from the base to the tip slowly, teasing me and driving me insane.

She looked at me with a sly grin, winked, then opened her mouth and clamped her lips around my shaft with the top three or four inches inside her pretty mouth.

I could feel her tongue darting into my pee hole and then her teeth being dragged along the sides of my erection. Where had Jane learned these skills?

She continued to pump me with one hand cup and caress my balls with the other while giving me a blowjob I would never forget.

I didn’t want to cum yet but I had no control Jane was incredible, I wanted to love her but didn’t want her to stop the sensation in my cock, which was something I had never experienced.

Then it happened again I filled her mouth with shot after shot of hot, sticky semen Jane didn’t slow down or stop; she just swallowed and kept sucking and pumping for another five minutes, at least until she was satisfied, she had drained my balls of every drop.

When she stopped, she moved back up my body, kissing every inch as she made her way back into a kissing position. We kissed deeply, and I could taste my semen in her mouth as we explored each other's mouths.

Jane was in control She now positioned her pussy above my cock, which was sore but still erect, and easily slid down onto it, taking more than most women have done before.

Once she had engulfed me as much as she could, she rode me wildly, bucking about on my cock. She was tight, but I moved in and out easily and comfortably. I had to hold on to her perfect breasts to stop them from flailing and causing her an injury. She was still tight enough for me to enjoy the fucking I was getting.

Jane’s face contorted as she had her first orgasm. She didn’t slow down; she just continued to ride me, bringing me closer to shooting my load again.

Then, after her second orgasm, she stopped, lifted herself off my cock, repositioning it against her arse then, to my surprise, lowered herself back onto my cock.

She was incredibly tight at first and she winced with either pain or pleasure as, inch by inch, I entered her arse.

Once she had at least half of my length inside her, she took a moment, then slowly began to ride me again.

Jane orgasmed almost immediately I was only minutes behind when I filled her arse with my load.

She moaned in delight as she realised she had taken my load and it was running out of her down my cock onto my body.

When she could take no more and my cock finally started to subside, she raised her body from mine.

She took my cock in hand; it was coated in a mixture of our juices She pumped it, hoping for another erection, but it was a few minutes too early, even for me.

She wasn’t finished, though. She went down on me, and using her tongue, she lapped up our juices from my body and along my cock.

When she was satisfied, we kissed again. This time, we exchanged her arse juices and a mixture of my semen. This was erotic and so different from anything I had ever experienced.

It was clear why she had two divorces behind her; she was insatiable and just loved cock. I had hoped that, being one of her first back then, I might have been the reason.

When we lay back exhausted, she admitted that she had never found another cock as big as mine during all of her affairs and had hoped one day she could have the pleasure of mine again.

It was now late and we had a long drive back, so we cleaned up the caravan, took another shower, and drove back to where we had left her car.

I knew Tracey would be at work the following day so we arranged to meet at my house. Jane remembered my fetish for sexy lingerie, so she promised to come dressed sexily.

That is another story.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments