Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Married Woman Seduced... By Younger Woman Part 3

"Wife can't resist young seductress"

48
12 Comments 12
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!! DON'T STOP!!!" Tammy was out of control. Her body was bucking wildly and she was screaming and moaning loudly as Nicole brought her the greatest pleasure she had ever experienced. She was seeing stars and thought she might pass out. The gorgeous creature had her mouth clamped to her clit and a finger pumping in and out of her ass as she had a series of mind-blowing orgasms. Tammy had her hands locked behind Nicole's head holding her in place. She was afraid she might suffocate her... but then again didn't really care at this moment.

Nicole was holding on for dear life, determined to make this the greatest night of Tammy's life. She was so proud of herself for seducing this married woman, giving her her first female encounter. And now she knew this wouldn't be their last. As Tammy began to come down from her wave of orgasms Nicole slowed her pace with her finger and lightened the pressure on Tammy's clit. She eased her finger out of Tammy's ass, then gently licked her clit and all around her lips, allowing her to slowly regain her senses.

Tammy relaxed her grip on Nicole's head and began to regain her composure. Her body was now just heaving as opposed to bucking wildly. She was out of breath but the situation was coming back into focus. "Oh my god," she thought to herself. "That was fucking amazing." She felt Nicole remove her finger and felt her gently licking off her pussy. She caressed Nicole's hair and looked down at her. Nicole looked up with the sexiest smile Tammy had ever seen. She felt herself blush. Nicole slowly kissed her way up Tammy's body, licking and kissing inch after inch along the way until they were face to face.

"Are you OK?" Nicole asked.

Tammy nodded and said, "What the hell did you just do to me?" They both laughed and Nicole kissed Tammy softly for several minutes.

After a few minutes, Nicole stood up. It was then that Tammy realized Nicole was still fully clothed. Propping herself up on her elbow she watched as Nicole began to undress. Starting with her sweater, she pulled it up over her head. Tammy heard a small moan escape her lips as she looked at Nicole's breasts encased in a see-through black lace bra. Her skin was perfectly tan and looked so soft. Her breasts looked magnificent. Then Nicole bent at the waist and pulled her yoga pants down and stepped out of them. She was now left in the bra and matching black thong. "This girl is perfect," Tammy thought to herself. Nicole then motioned with her finger for Tammy to come closer, which she immediately did.

With Tammy kneeling on the edge of the bed, Nicole stepped closer and turned around. Without hesitation, Tammy unclasped the bra, which Nicole held in place as she turned back around. Staring into Tammy's eyes Nicole dropped the bra and smiled as she watched Tammy's eyes fall to her breasts and her lips part slightly, seductively biting her bottom lip. Nicole stepped even closer so her breasts were right in front of Tammy's face. Tammy was nervous and didn't move, she just stared at Nicole's beautiful breasts.

Nicole leaned down and whispered in Tammy's ear, "Kiss them." Very tentatively, Tammy licked Nicole's left nipple. She flicked it and swirled the tip of her tongue around it, very gently, almost cautiously. Nicole moaned her approval, but she needed more.

After a few minutes of this, Nicole wrapped her right hand in Tammy's hair, lifted her left breast up to Tammy's mouth, whispered, "Take it, Tammy," then pulled Tammy's head firmly against her, forcing her to open her mouth and suck her breast more aggressively. "Yes, that's it. Take me, Tammy," Nicole groaned in Tammy's ear.

That was all Tammy needed to hear. Her hands came up to both breasts, squeezing them firmly, pinching the nipples. She moaned out loud as she passionately sucked one, then the other breast. Nicole had her head back now, both her hands in Tammy's hair, clutching her to her bosom as this married woman devoured her breasts. Tammy went back and forth, passionately kissing and sucking Nicole's breasts for all she was worth. She was on fire. Her hands were now roaming all over Nicole's perfect body, down her back, grabbing her ass, back to her breasts. She could not get enough of this stunning woman.

Extremely aroused now Nicole instructed Tammy to get on the floor, almost guiding her there by her hair. "Take my panties off," she demanded. Tammy immediately complied, sliding the thong down swiftly as Nicole stepped out of them. Nicole then put one leg up on the bed and slid a finger up and down her very wet pussy, then fully inserted it. Tammy was mesmerized as she watched.

WantedSugarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WantedSugarTS

Then Nicole bent forward, placed her finger at Tammy's lips and said, "Taste me." Tammy stuck out the tip of her tongue but Nicole pushed her whole finger in Tammy's mouth, forcing her to suck it and taste her juices. Nicole slid the finger in and out as Tammy sucked on it, savoring the flavor. 

Nicole then whispered, "Are you ready?" Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed Tammy's head and pulled her to her pussy. Tammy, surprised and unsure of what she was doing having never done this before stuck her tongue out and began sucking and slurping on Nicole's pussy. She felt awkward and even clumsy. She so wanted to please Nicole, so she pulled back and said, "Teach me, please."

Nicole smiled and said, "Of course. Come here." Tammy stood and Nicole kissed her deeply and sensuously. She took Tammy's hand and slid it between her legs. "Touch me the way you would want to be touched," she whispered. So Tammy began sliding her fingers all over Nicole's pussy, up and around her clit, back down, dipping one then two fingers inside. She repeated this over and over, varying the speed and firmness of her touch. She was gauging how well she was doing by Nicole's response, and apparently, she was doing quite well as Nicole was moaning, breathing heavy and whispering, "Oh yes, like that," and, "Ooohh, that feels so good," and so on. This emboldened Tammy.

Tammy gently pushed Nicole onto the bed and knelt on the floor. She hoisted Nicole's legs over her shoulders and began licking Nicole, following the same pattern as her fingers. Licking all around, up and around her clit, plunging her tongue inside, and repeat. Nicole was in Heaven and Tammy felt in complete control for the first time all night. Getting bolder she slid her middle finger deep inside as she focused her attention on Nicole's swollen clit. She curled her finger upwards in an attempt to hit Nicole's G spot as she sucked and encircled her clit. Nicole let out an "OH MY GOD" and "DON'T STOP" as Tammy applied more speed and pressure. At times she would alternate, first just fingering Nicole, then just sucking her clit. Then she would do both again. She changed the pattern so Nicole didn't know what was coming next. Nicole's hips were rolling off the bed in time with Tammy's rhythm. Tammy knew she could make Nicole cum and she couldn't wait.

Tammy inserted a second finger and began pumping Nicole harder, applying more pressure to her G spot. She clamped down on Nicole's clit and sucked and flicked it faster and faster. Nicole was letting loose now, her hands gripping Tammy's head, screaming, "OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD! DON'T STOP. YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" Tammy had no intention of stopping. In fact, her husband could have walked in at that moment and she would not have cared one bit. She was going to make this young girl cum if it was the last thing she did on this earth. 

And then it happened. Nicole's body tensed and she uttered, "I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!" repeatedly until she froze, stopped breathing and her body convulsed uncontrollably. She held Tammy's head tightly, arched her back and finally let out a loud moan as the orgasm washed over her. "OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she fell back to the bed. Tammy was still locked on Nicole's clit and her fingers were still inside her. Nicole couldn't take any more so she pushed Tammy's head away and grabbed her wrist. "No more... I can't take any more right now. Oh fuck that was intense." 

Tammy was so happy and proud of herself! She had made this goddess cum so hard she couldn't take anymore. And this was her first time! She smiled as she climbed on top of Nicole and kissed her, brushing her hair gently away from her face. "How'd I do for my first time?" she coyly asked.

"Not too bad... but there's room for improvement," Nicole said with a wry smile. They kissed and held each other until they drifted off to sleep...

Published 
Written by SexyBlueEyez
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments