Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Married Woman Seduced... By Younger Woman

"Wife goes out for first time since pandemic started and night ends unexpectedly, Part 1"

68
24 Comments 24
23.6k Views 23.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Hello! This is my first effort at writing a story here. It is 100% fiction, but very vivid in my mind. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I would love constructive feedback to help me improve. Thanks!"

Tammy was so excited she couldn't stand it! This was the first night she was going out since the pandemic started. Her husband had left for a golf trip and she was going out with her best friend Jackie for the first "girl's night" in over ten months. Jackie was also bringing her niece, Nicole, who was in town visiting. All three had recently tested negative for the virus so they felt comfortable getting together as long as they stayed safely distanced from others.

As she dressed she looked herself up and down in the mirror. If there was anything positive about the pandemic it was that she had gotten herself into fantastic shape. At fifty, she had to admit she looked pretty damn good. She stood 5'7", weighed 120lbs, had jet black hair and dark eyes, olive skin thanks to her Italian heritage, and 36C natural breasts. She was very proud of how she looked. Unfortunately, her husband hadn't taken notice since they were together nearly 24/7 and their sex life was pretty much nonexistent. She planned to change that when he returned from his trip.

She dressed casually, albeit rather sexyly. It was cold out so she wore her favorite jeans that fit her just right and a V-neck sweater that hugged her curves perfectly and displayed ample cleavage. She wore her hair down, which felt great as she typically wore it in a ponytail everyday. One last look and she thought, "I'd do me," then laughed and called the Uber.

All three arrived at the restaurant right at 7pm. Tammy and Jackie instinctively hugged and exclaimed how great it was to see each other. Then Jackie introduced Tammy to Nicole. Even though they all had masks on, Tammy could see Nicole was a very beautiful young lady with amazingly blue eyes. They exchanged greetings and then they went inside to get seated. They were thrilled to be seated at a corner table away from most other tables. Tammy took her coat off and sat first and removed her mask. She then watched as Nicole took off her long coat and she couldn't believe what a body she had! She wore yoga pants that looked to be painted on, boots, and a tight sweater that revealed an ample bosom. As Nicole sat down Tammy watched her as she removed her mask and was mesmerized by her beauty. She had flawless, tan skin (being from Florida), those amazing blue eyes and gorgeous long blond hair. Jackie had told Tammy that her niece was twenty-eight. Tammy had to drag her eyes away!

As the night wore on, the three of them had a wonderful time. They had several glasses of wine, a little bit to eat, and a lot of laughs. At about 10:00 Jackie said, "I think it's time for me to go home. I'm pretty tipsy!"

"I think you're probably right," said Tammy. "Plus, I need to let my dogs out since Bob is out of town."

Nicole, on the other hand, wasn't ready to call it a night just yet. "Oh come on, let's go to one more bar for a nightcap. My treat."

Jackie and Tammy looked at each other for a moment but both decided that probably wasn't a smart idea.

Nicole reluctantly agreed, but then said, "Hey Tammy, I LOVE dogs! Can I come home with you to see them, and then I'll Uber back to Aunt Jackie's?"

Tammy looked at Jackie for approval. Jackie said, "Sure! That will give me a chance to jump Bill's bones because all this wine is making me horny!" They laughed and off they went.

On the way home, as Tammy and Nicole shared the Uber, they each commented on how much fun they'd had and how nice it was to meet one another. Nicole suddenly grabbed Tammy's hand and with an almost child-like exuberance said, "I just love you!" and kissed the back of her hand. Tammy didn't have time to react, so she just thought it was cute and thought no more of it. Nicole held Tammy's hand the rest of the way home.

Once at Tammy's, Nicole met the dogs and played with them before Tammy let them out to do their business. Tammy said, "Make yourself comfortable in the living room and I will pour us some wine."

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

A few minutes later, as Tammy was standing at the kitchen counter, she was startled when she felt two hands on her hips. She stood frozen for a minute, trying to understand what was happening.

Nicole, who stood a full inch taller than Tammy, pulled Tammy's hair away from her right ear, leaned in and said, "You are so beautiful." Nicole's warm breath on her neck sent shivers down Tammy's spine.

Tammy shakily said, "Thank you," then felt Nicole's lips on her neck.

Tammy started to speak, but Nicole stopped her and said, "Shhh...just relax." Tammy felt Nicole step in closer to her and felt her arms wrap around her waist. Next, she felt Nicole's lips and tongue softly lick and kiss her ear and her knees buckled. "Mmm, you like that?" Nicole whispered.

Tammy could only nod.

Nicole repeated the ear kiss, this time pressing her tongue a little more firmly in her ear and sucked on her lobe. Tammy let out a moan, then became aware that Nicole's hands were now squeezing her breasts through her sweater. Her nipples were rock hard and she felt Nicole tweak them.

This shocked Tammy back to reality and she suddenly spun around to face Nicole and said, "Whoa, Nicole, I'm sorry, but I'm not gay. I've never been with a woman and I'm sorry if I somehow misled you. Not to mention you're my best friend's niece. And I'm married! This is wrong on so many levels." 

Nicole stepped closer to Tammy and put a finger to Tammy's lips, and said, "Shhh. Tammy, I am not gay, either. I have plenty of boyfriends back home. But I appreciate the beauty of other women, and you are absolutely stunning. Your husband is a very lucky man. When you mentioned he was out of town, I knew I just had to have you."

With that, she leaned in and kissed Tammy on the mouth. It was soft at first, but when Tammy didn't pull away, Nicole pressed in more firmly and placed a hand in Tammy's long, dark hair and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue pushed into Tammy's mouth and she then realized it had been many months since she had been kissed like this. And she was loving it. She freely kissed Nicole back and both ladies became more impassioned.

Tammy's hands roamed down to Nicole's nearly perfect ass.

Nicole moaned into Tammy's mouth and whispered, "Squeeze it." When Tammy did, Nicole knew Tammy was hers. 

Nicole broke the kiss, grabbed a fistful of Tammy's hair, pulled her head back and began kissing and licking her neck and down to her cleavage while running her hands under Tammy's sweater to squeeze her lovely breasts.

As Tammy's breathing became faster, Nicole stepped back and rather firmly said, "Take your sweater off for me."

Tammy stared into those blue eyes and knew that even if she wanted to, she couldn't refuse this intoxicating creature. She pulled the sweater up and over her head and laid it on the counter.

Nicole took in the sight and moaned and smiled all at once. She then said, "Take off your bra."

Tammy immediately complied, still staring into Nicole's eyes.

Nicole smiled again and softly began to caress Tammy's breasts and softly pinch her nipples.

Tammy gasped and closed her eyes.

Nicole took first one, then the other nipple into her mouth, licking, nibbling and sucking each one, driving Tammy crazy.

Tammy instinctively wrapped her hands around Nicole's head and pulled her to her tightly, lost in the sheer lust of the moment.

Getting rather heated herself, Nicole stood up, kissed Tammy deeply, then said, "Where's the bedroom? I need you now!"

Tammy simply nodded, and after letting her dogs in, grabbed Nicole's hand and led her upstairs...

Published 
Written by SexyBlueEyez
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments