Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Married Woman Seduced...By Younger Woman, Part 2

"Wife goes out for first time since pandemic started and night ends unexpectedly, Part 2…"

48
15 Comments 15
8.9k Views 8.9k
921 words 921 words

As Tammy and Nicole climbed the stairs Tammy's head was spinning. What the hell just happened? What was she thinking? She's a married woman, and most certainly not gay! This was not like her in the least and she decided to put a stop to it.

As they reached the top of the stairs, she turned to Nicole to tell her enough was enough. She was flattered but this couldn't go any further. Nicole had other ideas.

As if reading Tammy's mind, Nicole grasped both of Tammy's hands, pushed her back against the wall while raising her arms above her head, and kissed Tammy with a passion she had never known. Her knees buckled as this young, beautiful, seductress pushed her tongue deep into her mouth. Without hesitation, Tammy kissed her back and her resolve quickly faded. In a flash Nicole was sucking first one, then the other breast and it was then that Tammy realized her arms were still above her head, but Nicole was no longer holding them there.

As Nicole was sucking Tammy's breasts, she unbuttoned her jeans and slid her hand inside, instantly finding Tammy's wet pussy. She moaned as she began to finger Tammy and Tammy reached out and clutched Nicole, seemingly to keep from falling. "Oh, fuck," escaped Tammy's lips in a low whisper, bringing a devilish smile to Nicole’s lips.

Nicole stood up, looked Tammy in the eyes, and asked, "does this feel good, Tammy?"

Tammy couldn't speak. Nicole’s fingers were magical as they darted in out, occasionally circling her clit only to push back inside. Her mouth was open as she struggled to breathe. She heard the question, but could only nod.

Nicole grasped a fistful of Tammy's hair, pulled her head back, and asked again, "does this feel good, Tammy? I want you to say it."

"YES!" Tammy blurted out as Nicole returned to Tammy's clit, rubbing it in fast circles. "Fuck, YES, it feels amazing!"

"Good girl," Nicole whispered. "Now take me to your bed." Tammy nodded and led Nicole by the hand to her marital bed. There was no hesitation now. Tammy had succumbed to this young lady's advances. Her body was on fire like it hadn't been in years. Maybe ever. She needed this now, and she had no intention of stopping. Her husband was the furthest thing from her mind.

Once in the bedroom, Nicole took control. "Take your jeans off," she ordered. Tammy immediately obeyed. Nicole watched, amazed at this slightly older woman's amazing body. "Turn around," she directed. Nicole marveled at Tammy's ass, how tight and sexy it was. She approached Tammy from behind, slid her hand between her legs, up across her pussy and up her ass crack, teasing her asshole, and whispered, "you look absolutely delicious."

MollyLovee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyLovee

Tammy moaned involuntarily at both Nicole’s touch and her words. She felt her fingers trace across her asshole and shuddered. Her husband never touched her there. She then felt Nicole push her forward, bending her over so that she now rested her hands on the foot of the bed. What she felt next sent shock waves through her body.

Nicole knelt behind Tammy, pushed her legs apart, spread her ass cheeks with her hands, and dove in headfirst. She hungrily licked Tammy from her clit all the way to her asshole, swirled around and probed her there, then licked all the way back to her clit. She circled and sucked her clit, then returned along the same path back to her ass. Back and forth she went, giving Tammy pleasure she had never known.

Tammy was in Heaven. She had never known such pleasure. She was gripping the bedspread, her eyes clenched shut, seeing stars and moaning uncontrollably. She never knew it could feel this good. She found herself pressing back against Nicole’s mouth and tongue, desperate for more. She needed to cum...

Nicole was in heat, and she wanted to make this beautiful woman cum like nothing she had ever wanted in her life. She grabbed Tammy's hips, spun her around, and pushed her down on her back on the bed. In one motion she pushed Tammy's legs up and apart, dove in, and engulfed her clit, circling and sucking it relentlessly. She knew Tammy was close, and she wanted her to remember this for the rest of her life, so she took a chance and slowly slid a finger in Tammy's ass. That chance paid off.

Tammy was panting, now on her back, her legs spread high and wide. Nicole was working magic on her clit with her mouth and Tammy knew she would cum soon. She just hoped Nicole wouldn't stop. Then, to her surprise, she felt Nicole press her finger to her ass and push it slowly inside. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped loudly. No one had ever touched her there, much less pressed a finger inside. She was nervous at first but soon gave way to the pleasure as Nicole worked her finger in and out while sucking her clit. Tammy lost control and began to cum. She grasped Nicole’s head with both hands, grinding against her mouth and finger, gyrating her hips as the wave of orgasm overtook her. "OH FUUUUCK I'M CUMMING," she screamed!

Nicole held on for dear life! She kept pressure on Tammy's clit and fingered her ass faster. Tammy was bucking wildly, screaming obscenities, and Nicole loved every second of it! This was her mission, and the mission was being accomplished!

Published 
Written by SexyBlueEyez
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments