Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man-Eater: Chapter Eight

"Eve is horny and she wants Victor Moore, her boss. she always takes what she wants"

74
22 Comments 22
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"In the torrid conclusion of Man-Eater, Eve, horny and ready to take what she wants, finally fucks her boss."

In one week, Eve had not only made herself indispensable to her new boss, but she also had him slavering over her. Of course, her mouth lunging up and down his hardness eroded his resolve, as well. As soon as Victor’s luxurious car skidded into the apartment complex’s parking lot, she pulled her mouth off his cock, purposely letting her saliva drip all over his hard shaft and pants.

“Be a dear, big boss, and grab my things, then meet me up there,” she pointed.

As if it were perfectly natural and not at all taboo, Eve jumped out of the vehicle, slamming the door loudly, and leisurely strolled across the parking lot wearing only her high heels and a provocative smile. A few passersby, drivers on the busy road beside her building, honked their horns, shouting compliments and obscenities. She just smiled and waved, her large, perfect breasts bouncing, exaggeratedly. Unlocking the door, she entered her cluttered apartment, leaving the door wide open.

Inside the car, Victor mentally struggled, an intense, ethical battle raging inside his head. No woman, not even his wife, had ever made him yearn for sexual release like Eve had. Married for only a few years, the sexual bonfires of lust had waned in his marriage. Still, though, he had never physically strayed. His hard cock throbbed, wagging back and forth and giving its opinion of what he should do. Resisting temptation, Mr. Moore tentatively decided that he wouldn’t stray. The complications it could cause in the workplace or the fact that it could destroy his marriage gave just a bit more mass in the “cons” department until Eve sent him a text.

Her message was simple, just a single picture of her masturbating, with the message, “Hurry up! It won’t lick itself.” She had two fingers thrust deeply into her cunt, her juices pouring out with such volume that her pussy was oozing and shiny. Her fingers were dripping.

As soon as he saw that, Victor screamed in agonized lust, his fists pounding on the padded, leather-covered steering wheel. He shut off his car, kicked the door shut, put his quavering erection back inside his pants, and trudged up the stairs toward his assistant’s abode. His inner voice gave him lectures on morality every step of the way; his inner, sexual demons vanquished the voices of reason. Eve was sex on legs, and he was about to get some.

“You were out there almost two minutes. I was getting ready to call some friends to scratch my itch,” Eve said to him as he entered. She was splayed on her stained, rickety couch, furiously masturbating. “Get your fucking pants off, Mr. Moore, and finger my hot cunt while you pack that pipe on the table.”

In a tormented voice, Victor lamented, “Eve, we’re coworkers, and you even work for me. I’m also married! This is just wrong, terribly wrong.”

“I know!” Eve exclaimed, passionately moaning as she fingered herself. “Doesn’t that make it so fucking hot? Come here and fuck me.”

“I can’t”

“Oh, I see, you fucking hypocrite. You have no problem fucking my slutty mouth the entire ride over here, but you draw the line at giving me my fun? Pants off, now!”

Mr. Moore just stood there, stunned into inactivity. He wanted to thrust his hard cock into her pussy more than he’d ever wanted anything in his entire life. His resolve wavered, and he took half a step toward her. Victor’s entire body shook with desire, but he clung to the last vestiges of morality he could muster. Eve sensed his trepidation and approached him, laughing.

Her sable hair hanging seductively over her boobs, Eve stood before him and grabbed his hands, placing them atop her head as she dropped to her knees. Expertly opening his pants, the horny woman pulled them down, his silky, paisley boxers along with them. Hearing no protest, she opened her mouth wide and engulfed his shaft, taking the entire length down her throat. 

“Don’t stop. I surrender.”

“Good boy, boss. Now take off that shirt and sit beside me.”

Despite his hair beginning to gray, Victor kept his body in peak condition. His pectoral muscles were well-formed and had just a hint of chest hair, not too hairy, just enough to look ruggedly manly. His washboard abs were the envy of men a fraction of his age, and Eve drooled over his broad shoulders and tapering shoulders. Mr. Moore grabbed the grungy, stinky water pipe and frowned at it.

“Do you ever clean this?”

“Nope. I like things dirty.”

The both of them nude, except for Eve’s high-heeled pumps, they sat on her gungy couch and sampled the wares of T&L Cultivators. Before long, they were laughing like giddy high schoolers, tears coming out of their eyes. Their hands explored each other’s bodies, and Eve’s lips found the most sensitive parts of Victor’s body to molest. His erection throbbed in the air, and she sucked, licked, stroked, and teased him to the point of bursting.

Sensing that she was finally going to finalize her week-long efforts of bending her boss to her will, Eve readied herself to fuck her new boss. He was more than ready, his entire body flushed with arousal. Just as Eve turned toward him, however, his cell phone rang. 

“Fuck! It’s my wife. What do I do?”

“Answer it, silly.”

Victor’s face blanched, taking on a nervous, worried expression, but he answered the phone. “Hi, June. I was just thinking about you. What’s going on?”

Eve flashed an evil smile, burying her fingers deep in her flowing pussy. She leaned back a bit, moaning quietly, fingering herself with wild abandon.

“Oh, yeah,” Mr. Moore said after listening for a long while. “The barbecue was a huge success, and Eve scored a great contract with T&L.”  

He paused and listened, frowning, then smiling.

“Well, you can tell her yourself. I’m with her right now; we just got back from the party…. Okay.” He shrugged, smiled sheepishly, then handed the masturbating vixen the phone. “June wants to speak with you.”

Eve sat up, her nude body pressed against her boss, and took the phone with her unsaturated hand. “Hiya, Mrs. Moore. How’s your mother?”

As she listened, the nude woman pulled her fingers from her sex hole, her nectar coating her hand and some of it spilling out, soaking her couch. She rubbed some of her juices over Victor’s mouth, then grabbed his hard cock, stroking it as she listened and moaned in affirmation to whatever June was saying. Some of the things Mrs. Moore was saying, as well as the background noise she heard, convinced Eve that her boss’ wife wasn’t solely across the country to visit her ailing mother. She smiled cruelly when she figured out that June Moore was also more than likely sowing her wild oats while away. She’d never tell a soul; it just made her goals easier to reach.

As she listened, her stroking increased tempo until her hand was a blur, pumping up and down Victor’s hard shaft.

“Don’t worry, June. I have well in hand.” Her face was a mask of lust as she stared at Victor. Then, she laughed, shimmying her shoulders from side to side, shaking her boobs. “Yes, I know. I heard it. Don’t sweat it; I’ll never tell.”

Victor’s jaw slackened, and he began asking what she was talking about. However, he stopped short of forming any words, a horny, whispering sigh escaping his mouth as Eve manually pleasured his man-flesh.

JadeMiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JadeMiiller

“Have no fears. Just like I promised, I’ll keep him stress-free and happy for you.” she paused. “Mmm-hmm. My pleasure. Here he is.”

She turned to face Mr. Moore, catching him leering at her oozing pussy. “Your wife, sir,” she said in her most professional voice.

Instead of handing him the phone, Eve swung around on the couch cushions, rubbing her horny, perfect ass against his face before she finished her acrobatics and sat astride his lap, straddling him. She put the phone between her ample boobs, pressing the sides of them to keep the phone in place. “Well, grab the phone, Mr. Moore.”

As soon as his hand reached for his phone, Eve began humping her dripping cunt over his hard shaft, lubricating it.

“Oooh… aaah…uuung… Hi, honey.” He listened, trying to remain silent.

Rising on her knees, Eve gripped her boss’ cock with one hand, steadying herself by placing her other hand on his shoulder. Quickly finding the correct angle, she slid her hot, needy pussy over his cock. The horny, man-eating seductress moaned, loud enough for Mrs. Moore to hear, and she embedded the full length of his cock in her soaked hole.

“Oh, we’re… um…aah, trying out some of the new products. Eve has a big blunt right now.”

“That’s right,” she yelled. “So fucking big… and….thick. I fucking love this huge joint! I want one every day.” As she spoke, she began bucking up and down on his lap. Her hips rose and fell, wet, slapping sounds echoing through her tiny living room with each down-thrust.

“Another month on top of the two you’ll be gone? Are you sure?” Victor’s voice quavered in his attempts to hide his erotic bliss. “I guess. I mean, aaah, what can I do about it?” He paused. “I see. Okay, bye. Love you.” He ended the call and flung his phone on the littered coffee table.

“Does it turn you on, fucking your assistant while you talk to your wife? You’re a dirty boy, Victor.” She humped her hips and bucked on his cock with each and every syllable. “Dirty, nasty, lecherous, horny, fucking, big-dicked, cheating pervert.”

“That’s it, Eve. You’re going to get it.”

“Finally. I wanted your cock since I first saw you,” she lied. Bending forward as she rode him, she commanded, “Suck my fucking nipples while I finger myself. I need to get off.”

“Is this what you want, you homewrecker?” Victor asked, taking control.

His hands gripped her waist, picking her up with him as he stood. With her still impaled on his hard member, he spun her around and deposited her on the couch, brutally fucking her. All of his pent-up frustrations from her constant teasing were released in a furious, horny onslaught of unbridled passion.

“Take it! Take my pussy. Slam that cock into me. Harder! Deeper!” Eve fingered her swollen clit, making herself cum, while her boss ravaged her treasure box. “I’m cumming on your fucking cock. Don’t you dare fucking stop! Oh, fuck! Oooh, Ooh, Oooh. Shit.”

Bucking wildly, her orgasm so intense that her flailing limbs knocked some of the cushions off the couch, Eve erupted with a volcanic orgasm that consumed her. Partially a combination of her teasing and the weed, but mostly due to enslaving her new boss, her passionate cries rattled the walls of her apartment, and her body convulsed in bliss.

“Don’t fucking cum, Victor. I want it in my ass. Fuck your secretary's tight ass.”

Eve pulled her still-cumming heat off his cock, not caring if he liked it or not, and turned over, presenting her ass to him. One of her hands reached between her legs, scooping up the cum running down her thighs. She slopped some around her sphincter, then penetrated her ass with two fingers, then three, anally fucking herself.

“Your new hire is a dirty whore; punish her ass. Stick it the fuck in me!”

Possessed by the lusty moment, Victor positioned himself behind her writhing, shapely ass and pressed the head of his hardness against her forbidden hole.

“Pound me! Fucking fuck me. Slam it into my asshole.”

He pushed the head through her opening, moaning along with Eve’s boisterous demands. He slammed his cock all the way in, admiring the way her perfect, heart-shaped ass jiggled with every thrust.

“Take that ass, take it!”

“Your ass is so tight. Feels so good.”

“Monday, I want you to do this to me while I’m bent over your desk.”

“I'm going to blow.”

“Oh, no!”

Eve stopped, pushing him away before he could cum. She quickly spun around, ignoring his protests, and sank her pouting lips over his cock once more. Fiercely grabbing his ass, her nails raking his fleshy cheeks, drawing some blood, she pulled his length and girth completely into her hot, slutty mouth and sucked, passionately, on his cock until she felt it quiver in her mouth. Pulling her mouth back just enough to grab his meat, she vigorously stroked the shaft, still sucking, awaiting her reward.

The first spurt hit the back of her throat like a powerful geyser, choking her. Though she coughed, Eve’s passion wouldn’t relent, and she sucked him dry, fondling his balls until she’d milked and swallowed every last drop. 

“Now, pack me another pipe and go down on me. I want you to eat my horny cunt, big boss, while I get blitzed.”

“You just went ass to mouth!”

“For the general manager, you’re sure slow on the uptake. Do it, or I quit.”

“You can’t quit on me; I need you.”

Eve just laughed in his face and shoved his head between her legs. “Lick it, stud. Don’t come up for air until you get that cock of yours up again, so you can fuck me. Oooh, yeah, like that. Finger my holes while you lick me.”

Her seduction was successful, as it always was; Eve knew that she was now firmly in place at her new job. Sure, she could work her way to the top by excelling and through hard work, but sexually enslaving men was so much easier. Checking her phone as she toked, relaxing into her new slave orally pleasuring her, she noted that she had two job offers from other businessmen at the barbecue. One looked tempting, but that was for another day.

She grabbed a handful of his sightly gray hair and roughly pulled his face away from her molten crotch. “Whose cock is that?” She pointed at his flaccid member.

“Yours, Eve.”

“Good boy. You have permission to make me cum. By the way, boss, your schedule is cleared for the rest of the weekend. You’re mine until I’ve had enough of you.” She gruffly thrust his mouth back onto her cunt and took a deep draw on the pipe.

“Mission accomplished,” she whispered to herself as she exhaled a huge, billowy cloud of smoke and fondled her nipples. Like any other man, she’d use him, drain him, and then move on. As Eve saw it, men were just like tissues, soft, strong, and disposable. You use one, throw it away, and, look, there’s another. Victor Moore, however, was fun to be around and to work with. She might just plan on sticking around for a while, but that would depend on Jeff Thomas’ job offer.

“That’s it, you big weed-selling stud. Lick my clit and finger my ass. Then, we can talk about my raise.”

"You're a man-eating bitch, Eve. Why do I like that?"

"Because, like all men, you need a strong woman to control you. Now, make me cum, again."

The end.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments