Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Takes A Job-Chapter-5

"Joan Seduces The Crew, She Needs To Be Taken, Fucked Like A Slut, Down and Dirty."

59
7 Comments 7
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed my story, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Any comments are welcomed."

Joan explained to her husband how she solved the inspection problem in vivid detail to her cuckold husband. He told her," I think you made yourself extremely horny while blackmailing the inspector. I expect my slutty office wife to come home tomorrow, fucked down and dirty, the way she fantasizes about getting fucked." Joan looked at her husband with a wicked smile. She was already planning her perfect day at the construction company.

Joan decided to wear clothes that would make her fantasy day come true. She was feeling very horny and wanted to tease all the workers with her outfit. She decided to wear white silky short shorts, with no panties, that highlighted her ass cheeks and rode up into her horny pussy. She also wore a tight sleeveless pullover top with no bra, which clearly showed her beautiful round breasts and hard nipples. She had her long blond hair running down her back. Joan liked what she saw when she looked at herself in the full-length mirror before leaving home. Joan was dressed to seduce.

Her seductive thoughts were centered around the company's crews in the field. She wanted to be taken sexually, used, and abused by the crews. She was feeling very naughty as she rubbed her pussy, through her tight shorts, on the way to work. She needed to satisfy her extreme lust-filled desires today.

Both Hank and Dick were going to be away at a conference today. Joan needed to handle everything at the office and in the field. This included taking payroll to all the workers and subcontractors.

Joan arrived at the office. She missed that Hank was not there. He would have loved to see her sexy outfit. He would have taken her right there and then.

Joan took care of the phone messages and a few other office-related tasks. She could not keep her hands from caressing her body. Joan's nipples were so hard and sensitive as she ran her hands over her breasts and down to her wet cunt. While she was working at her desk, her hand slid open her shorts and explored her wet cunt and clit. Joan was so fucking horny.

Joan heard the office door open while her hand was still buried deep into her cunt. It was the mailman with a package that needed to be signed for. She left her hand inside her shorts, still rubbing her cunt, as she signed for the parcel; Joan made some small talk with the mailman. She wondered if he knew where her hand was and how excited she was getting. He stayed for several minutes talking with Joan as she squirmed in the chair. Then she saw what she was looking for, a distinct bulge in the mailman's pants from his swollen cock. He knew what she was doing.

Joan felt the juices pouring from her horny cunt, soaking her shorts and her hand fucking her cunt. The mailman was still talking to her as the orgasm passed through her body, a small gasp escaping her lips. While the mailman was watching, Joan pulled her hand from her cunt, bringing it to her lips. Dam! Her fingers smelled and tasted so good, and nothing tasted better than a horny cunt, except a hard horny cock.

The mailman turned to leave as he adjusted his hard cock in his pants. Joan so wanted to suck and lick his cock, but decided her orgasm was enough excitement for now, considering the plans she had for the workers out on the jobs this afternoon. Joan's shorts were soaked with her orgasmic juices, and the smell and feel of her wet cunt made her feel very naughty.

Joan's dirty mind was thinking about what might happen to her this afternoon out on the job. She so much wanted to be treated like a horny slut, used and abused by all those horny dirty workers. Joan's mind was going to places so sexually naughty. She hoped her lust-filled desires would all be fulfilled today.

Joan had to pee but decided to save her piss for later. The pressure in her bladder just made her even more horny.

Joan gathered up the checks and a couple of cases of beer as she headed to the first job around noon. The guys will all be eating lunch, so they will have plenty of time to ogle at her seductive body. She loved the feeling inside her when men lusted after her. She would imagine what their dirty minds were thinking as they looked at her scantily clad body.

Joan arrived at the first work site, a home in the finishing stages of construction. All the workers were sitting around the kitchen eating their box lunches. They greeted Joan warmly, their eyes taking in her sexy outfit, which concealed very little of her horny body. Joan made physical contact with each worker as their hands caressed her body as she handed each worker his check. Joan made eye contact with a smile with each worker. They held her hand firmly as they received their check. These workers were the ones who had gang-banged her right there in the kitchen several weeks ago. She knew they wanted to fuck her right now.

Joan gave some sexy poses of her body as she moved among the men. They started teasing her, calling her dirty names, and commenting on her outfit. She loved hearing their naughty comments and what they wanted to do to this slutty bitch. As she was leaving the job, she turned and lifted her blouse, exposing her hard nippled breasts. She loved taunting them, telling them how much they wanted to fuck the office manager, but not today she had other jobs to go to.

Joan left with the catcalls and dirty remarks being made by the men as she climbed into the work truck. She was so fucking horny and also needed to piss badly.

Joan arrived at the second job. This job was in the framing stages and was further out in the more rural area of town. Joan slid her hand into her shorts, rubbing her soaked cunt and clit. She wanted the workers to smell her horny cunt when she handed them their checks.

Joan made a big show of getting the checks from the truck, her ass wiggling in front of the workers sitting on the lumber pile. Cat calls with whistles rang out from the crew. There must have been at least eight workers. Joan slid the checks into the top of her shorts, then grabbed a cold case of beer and headed over to the sweaty framing crew,

"Hi guys, I have everything you need to make your day go smoothly. I brought the beer as a special treat. I wanted you guys to have a special afternoon."

Joan went to each worker as they sat on the lumber pile, eating lunch. She pulled each check from her shorts after sliding her hand over her soaked cunt, handing them their paycheck with the smell of her cunt on her hand. As she passed herself around with the checks, the workers were watching Joan and touching her body with their hands. She even saw a few men rubbing their cocks threw their work jeans. Joan knew they were getting horney as hell, drinking beer, watching her as she slid the bottle of beer deep into her lips, almost like she was sucking a cock, and smelling her horny cunt on her fingers.

The crew was slowly closing in around Joan as she sat on the pile of plywood. They had retrieved the other two cases of beer from the truck and were pounding them down. No work was going to get done on the house this afternoon.

One of the workers walked towards her truck. He pulled out his cock, and pissed all over her truck tire. Everyone was getting rowdy. Joan watched as the worker pissed and then pushed his dripping cock back into his pants. He looked at Joan and said, " I had to piss with all that beer. I hope you don't mind, I marked your truck with my piss."

Joan came right back on him, "I do not mind, as I have to piss real bad also. I hope you guys don't mind if I piss in my shorts right here in front of you." Joan slid from the plywood as she unbuttoned her tight white shorts, sliding her hand over her horny cunt. She closed her eyes as the golden, warm piss started flowing from her horny cunt, through her shorts and down her legs. Joan's piss seemed to flow forever. She knew they were watching her piss with horny lust building in their bodies.

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

When Joan opened her eyes while rubbing her pissy cunt, the guys were closed in on her. One piped up," Your a fucking horny cunt, and we know how to take care of a pissy slut like you." They grabbed Joan, pulling off her piss-covered shorts and her top drenched in beer. They threw her clothes onto the ground after several men took a good whiff of her piss-soaked shorts as they shoved her down onto her knees.

The men dropped their pants onto the ground as they took turns fucking Joan's mouth as she sucked and licked their pissy cocks. Joan was so fucking horny as she yelled out," Fuck this horny bitch you bastards, my cunt juices are on each one of your fucking checks, and now I want your cum and piss all over this slutty bitch. Use me, fuck me in all my holes, fuck me like the slut I am this afternoon. I am yours to do with as you fucking please."

Several of the men could not hold back their load of cum, filling Joan's mouth with their salty liquid cum. Their cum drolling down her face onto her breast and hard nipples. The foreman climbed up onto the plywood pile and told Joan, "Sit on my face and fuck me with your pissy cunt. I want to eat your horny cunt, and fuck your ass deep with my hand while you continue sucking off all these horny cocks." The crew sat Joan'a on the foreman's face as she continued sucking all the pissy cocks.

Joan felt the foreman's hand penetrate her tight dirty ass. He slowly opened her tight hole with four fingers of his hand, reaming her dirty hole, fucking her ass hard and deep. Another worker was sucking her hard nipples covered in cum, while she continued sucking one cock after another.

Joan exploded in extreme orgasm, cum and piss flowing from her cunt, all over the foreman's face as he continued to lick and suck her cunt clean. Joan's ass released gas as she orgasmed, right on the foreman's face. The crew was out of control as they shoved Joan's mouth down onto the foreman's cock, while another worker positioned himself above her gaping ass.

Joan moaned out in pleasure as the worker sunk his cock deep into her dirty ass. He spanked her ass with every fuck, deep into her dark ass. Joan squealed out with each slap on her ass. She felt a slap on her face as they continued to punish this fucking bitch. Joan felt a belt slap her legs, sending her into a deeper world of unbridled lust.

The fucking, sucking, and drinking continued all afternoon. Joan could not get enough. Her body was covered in welts and dripping cum and piss. Every hole and every inch of her body had been fucked. Her hair was also soaked in piss, cum and beer. Every cock was drained of all their cum and piss and sucked clean by Joan.

Joan could not stop cumming. She screamed with pleasure as the fucking continued, as did her extreme orgasms. Joan finally collapsed on the plywood, her thoroughly fucked body exposed to everyone on the site.

Joan finally passed out, her body drained of all her energy and fluids. When she came too, she was alone. It was almost dark as she lay in all the fuck juices on the plywood. Joan smelled and felt like a slutty bitch. She sat up and grabbed a half-drunk bottle of beer, and drank it down. Her hands slid over her fucked body, feeling all the fluids felt oh so good.

Joan found her piss-soaked shorts and shirt on the ground. She wiped the cum from her face with her shirt before pulling it over her cum and piss-soaked body. She pulled her shorts on, trapping the cum that was dripping from her fucked cunt and ass. She felt like a fucked slut. Her cuckold husband was going to be in seventh heaven when she got home.

Joan drove straight home in the company truck. She wasn't drunk on beer, just slightly high and filled with horney lust. Joan thought of the fucking she had taken that afternoon as she rubbed her soaked shorts into her cunt full of cum. She wanted to get out of the truck at a stop light and run around in the road, in traffic, fucked and naked. She held off, as she wanted to save her unbridled lust, which was building in her body, for her cuckold husband.

Joan walked through the door. Warren was waiting for her. The minute he saw Joan, he moved to her and took his fucked wife in his arms, kissing her passionately, tasting and smelling the cum and piss all over her body. He pulled her into the bedroom, stripping her soaked clothes from her cum covered body. Warren said, "Joan, you smell and look like a fucked whore. I will do my cuckold duties. When I am done licking and sucking my fucked wife clean, she will be punished and fucked hard because she has been a naughty girl, seducing those innocent workers."

Warren inhaled a deep breath from her piss and cum-covered shorts and shirt. The smell of his fucked wife and her clothes alone sent his hormones raging. His cock was straining to be free, to fuck his wife.

Joan told Warren to lay on the bed and prepare to lick clean her ass and cunt, of all the fucking she had seduced that afternoon. She stood over his face, cum dripping from inside her body, as she sat her fucked cunt and ass onto his face. She proceeded to fuck his face, making her cuckold, lick clean her cunt and ass off all the cum, and piss fucked into her body from the rowdy framing crew. Joan watched and drooled as Warren's cock grew as she fucked his face with her dirty ass and cunt. She felt his tongue reaching deep inside her cunt and ass, sending blissful naughty shivers throughout her body.

Warren continued to lick and suck clean his wife's fucked body. She tasted so fucking good because she had been gang banged by the whole framing crew. Joan was a naughty fucked wife. She had accomplished sexually what she wanted so badly. The framing crew had taken her and used and abused her sexually, of their free will. I wished I could have seen the fucking of my beautiful wife by this gang of sweaty, dirty, horny men.

Warren took his horny, lust-filled, fucked wife and put her on her knees on the carpeted floor. He slapped her red welted ass hard before pushing his hand deep into her fucked ass. Joan groaned loudly with pleasure as he opened her dirty ass wide, ready for the fucking he was going to give her.

Joan felt Warren's hard cock slide into her cum filled ass, "God, that feels so fucking good, fuck me deep and hard in my dirty hole. I will suck your cock clean when you fill me full of your cum. Oh, Babe! I am coming. Fill my ass full of your sweet cum, bury your cock in my dirty ass."

Joan exploded in an extreme orgasm, piss and cum pouring from her cunt, as I filled her ass with my juices. She screamed out in pleasure, her body convulsing wildly, Joan's mouth spouting out dirty words. She begged to suck my ass fucking cock, and I gave it to her.

She has been taken and gang-banged hard. I lifted Joan onto the bed. She still smelled of cum and piss, with her ass full of my warm cum. We curled up together. Her fucked ass against my wilting cock, my hands wrapped tightly around her breasts, holding her close. She smelled so fucking good. I knew in the morning we would fuck again.

I wondered how much more her body and mind would need to be completely sexually satisfied. Only time will tell.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments