Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Takes A Job-Chapter-4

"Joan Uses Her Talents To Solve A Big Problem"

56
6 Comments 6
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy the story, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All comments are welcome."

Joan was getting into the swing of things at her job as Office Manager of this construction company. She thought she had seen most of the problems and situations she would encounter at the office. She knew how to please Hank, the company supervisor. She took care to keep him satisfied. He was giving her a lot more responsibility, as he was out of the office quite a lot. He was meeting new clients and picking out materials for the custom homes.

Joan always took care of Hank. She knew how to please him in every way. She always came to work dressed attractive, sexy, and hot, turning Hank on. She loved getting her body blessed with his cum every morning. This always made Joan horny for the day and Hank satisfied. Joan still got her office work done on time and correctly and was always available to handle any problems or questions that came up in the office.

Dick was another story. He counted on Joan to get things done at the office and for the jobs. Joan did not let him down.

Dick loved taking Joan out in the field and watching her please the men in every way. Didk loved fucking her after she had been used and abused by his hard-working, crude-speaking workers. Sometimes Dick would take her to a hotel or his home, where they had complete privacy, and they would fuck hard, no holes barred fucking. Dick knew how to please Joan's naughtiest sexual desires, and she knew how to please Dick.

Hank had left the office for the morning when a town inspector came in. He told Joan he needed to speak to Hank about a problem on one of the job sites. Joan could see the inspector was very upset. He wanted the problem taken care of right now. His stern face looked straight at Joan as she rolled her chair back, giving the inspector the full view of her body, including her nylon-covered legs and hot outfit. He took a deep breath as his eyes scanned her sexy body.

The inspector finally caught his breath and described the problem to Joan. The city doesn't show an electrical or rough plumbing inspection being done on job number six before the sheetrock was put on. This is a big problem. The drywall contractors will have to take all the drywall down. Joan rose from the chair, causing her tight skirt to rise on her bare thighs. Joan knew she would have to use all her talents to solve the problem the inspection had with the project. Removing the drywall would cost a lot of money and time. Joan would resolve the inspector's concern herself.

Joan got up from her chair, pulled down her skirt, and told the inspector, "I think we need to go to the job and look at the paperwork together. I am sure there is just a misunderstanding." The inspector looked Joan up and down before agreeing to go to the site with her. She locked the office door after leaving a note for Hank so he would know where she was if he returned before she got back.

The inspector said they would go in his truck. He opened the door on the passenger side, clearing out the paperwork on the seat and floor. Joan noticed she had some of Hank's cum drooling from her pantyless cunt on her skirt from his morning fuck. Joan pulled herself up into the seat of the inspector's truck, her open legs facing the inspector. She swung her legs into the truck, and her skirt rose, showing her naked thighs. She knew the inspector got a good look up her skirt at her glistening cum filled cunt. He closed her door and climbed into the driver's seat. The inspector's eyes were fixed on the view of her naked thighs next to him.

There was only small talk as they drove to the job site. When they arrived at the job site, he hustled around the truck to open her door as she swung her legs towards him. The inspector reached up to lift Joan down from the seat. Her body rubbed against his as she slid to the ground, her skirt riding up higher. Joan did not bother to pull down her tight dress as she reached across the seat to retrieve her pocketbook. Her ass cheeks and naked thighs were exposed.

Joan and the inspector went to the board where all the permits and sign-offs were. The inspector said, "See, no sign-offs on the rough plumbing and electrical." Joan looked closely at the board while standing on her tiptoes. Her dress hung only halfway down her thighs. Joan said, "Are you sure the other inspectors did not just forget to sign the permit?" He told her he had talked to the other inspectors, and they said they were not called for an inspection.

Joan said, "Let's go into the house and check the situation out." The inspector followed Joan into the empty house. No men were working on the site. Joan and the inspector checked all the rooms downstairs. All the rooms were drywalled. She then went up the stairs leading to the second floor. The inspector followed right behind her. Joan knew he was looking up under her skirt. The inspector had the perfect view. When she got to the top, she looked at the inspector closely. Yes, he had a raging hard-on in his tight work pants.

Joan continued looking in every room, including the bathrooms. Joan said, "You are right. The drywall has been completed in the whole house. We need to figure out how this happened. I don't believe they would have drywalled without the proper inspection first."

"I need to pee right now, so if you don't mind, I will piss in the open toilet plumbing hole in the bathroom. I will give the plumbing a test to see if it leaks. Do you want to monitor the test?"

At this point, the inspector was losing his composure as he answered "Yes, but this will not change my mind about the inspections."

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

Joan lifted her dress around her waist while spreading her legs over the plumbing opening, her cunt and ass fully exposed. Her fingers spread her cunt lips so her piss would flow into the plumbing hole. Her golden piss squirted out of her wet cunt into the opening. Her piss seemed to flow forever. When she finished pissing, she took her hand and rubbed her cunt in the dripping piss. She looked over at the inspector who was watching her. The inspector was rubbing his cock, as she brought her piss-soaked fingers to her lips, licking off the fresh piss and dried cum from this morning's fuck with Hank.

Joan looked at the now horney inspector and said, 'You need to lick my pissy cunt clean. I know you want to. I see your hard cock in your pants looking to fuck me. Get down on your knees in front of my dripping cunt and lick my pissy cunt clean" The inspector dropped his pants and kneeled between her legs, His hands grasping her ass, keeping his balance as he started licking her pissy cunt. Joan took her hand and pushed his head against her cunt and clit. He wanted all her cunt juices on his face.

Joan had put her phone on the window sill where she had pissed into the open plumbing. As the inspector licked and sucked her cunt she reached for the phone and took a picture of the inspector eating out her piss-covered cunt. The inspector did not see her taking the picture.

Joan told the inspector to lay on the packing blankets in the next room, and he did as she suggested. She straddled her legs over his head as she slowly lowered her dripping cunt and ass onto his cunt licking face. Joan's watched his cock grow as she fucked his face. Joan needed to taste the inspector's cock right now. She leaned forward and took his smooth cock in her hands, moving the skin on his cock back and forth. The inspector's cock was drooling precum.

Joan licked and sucked on the inspectors dripping cock. His cock tasted so good, pissy and sweaty, just the way she loved the taste of a good cock. As she sucked his cock, her face fucking increased, and she was losing control. Joan exploded in orgasm, pissing and cumming all over the inspector's face. He just kept licking and sucking as her body trembled in orgasm.

Joan finally regained her strength from the intense orgasm. She lifted her cunt, still dripping piss and cum, from the inspector's fucked face. Joan turned and moved her cunt over the inspectors drooling spit-covered cock. She lowered her soaked cunt onto his horny cock until she felt his balls against her ass. She was in control, and it felt so dam good. She started fucking his cock like a cunt riding a horse, hard and fast. She leaned down and kissed his fucked lips. In her mind, she was sealing the deal.

The inspector could not last long with her intense fucking of his cock. The inspector groaned loudly as he exploded in pure lust-filled pleasure, as her tongue probed deep into his fucked lips, tasting all of her cunt juices, both the piss and cum. Joan exploded in orgasm as she fucked his now shrinking cock. Joan collapsed on top of the inspector.

As they lay there, Joan heard voices downstairs. Joan lifted her fucked, dripping cunt from the inspector. She said, "I think we better get going." Both of them came down the stairs together, talking about the inspection. The men were surprised to see them.

Joan explained that there had been a problem with the inspections on the house. She and the inspector had been looking over the situation. I think we have everything straightened out, so continue with the work.

The inspector started to question what she had just told the workers. Joan whipped out her phone, showing the inspector the picture of him licking her piss-covered cunt. 'I have already sent the picture to the office." The inspector nodded yes. He walked down to the permit board, signing off the rough plumbing and electrical inspection. Joan slid her hands around his waist, rubbing his cock, " I think all the inspections need to be signed off, except the final inspection, don't you?" The inspector continued to sign off all the inspections.

The inspector helped Joan into his truck, his eyes still looking up her legs to her fucked cunt. As the inspector went around to get in, Joan took another picture of the paperwork, clearly showing he was the city inspector for housing.

He helped her down from the truck, his hands caressing her body as he lowered her to the ground. Joan spoke up, "I am glad we were able to work out the inspection problem. I am sure you know who to come to if you have a problem with our projects. The inspector nodded with a smile as he climbed into his truck and drove away.

Hank was in the office when she entered. He looked worried. Joan told him about the problem with the inspections on the job. She assured Hank she had fixed the problem. All the paperwork was signed off, and we wouldn't have any problem with the inspector again. Hank gave her a big hug.

Hank could smell the sex all over her body. Hank's hand slid under her dress, rubbing her dripping fucked cunt. As Joan walked over to her desk, she saw Hank lick his fingers fresh from her wet cunt.

Joan could not wait to get home and tell her husband about her day in the office, describing in great detail what his naughty wife did to solve the problem.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments