Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Takes A Job-Chapter-3

"Joan Meets The Men In The Field Up Close And Personal."

61
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy my story, please press like, I enjoy hearing your comments as well. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I don't want to wear out Joan's story."

Joan came home from work very sore yesterday after being fucked hard in her ass by Hank. Joan was a fucking mess. Her cuckold husband spent all evening caring for his hot horny wife in all ways. She needed to be ready to go to work in the morning.

Joan showed up for work looking great and right on time. Hank was already at the office. Joan spoke up. "Good morning Hank, did you sleep well last night? What do I have on my agenda for today? Any special projects?" Joan sat down carefully in her chair, her ass still sore from yesterdays fucking.

Hank responded, "Good morning, you look good, and I like your outfit. I hope your husband took good care of you last night. Yes, we have a lot for you to accomplish today. I hope you are ready for a full day of hard work. I thought of you all night, so I need special attention from my new office manager this morning."

Joan blushed as Hank strode over to her desk with several files in his hand. She turned her chair to the side, and her short skirt rode up when she sat down, exposing her thighs to just below her pussy. Hank's eyes locked in on your thighs as he set the files on your desk and kneeled between your legs. Hank pushed your skirt higher while spreading your legs out further, giving his face full access to your horny cunt. "I need something sweet after my bitter coffee, and your cunt will do just fine. Nothing like a sweet juicy cunt to start the day."

Joan moaned with lust-filled breaths as Hank buried his face in her golden wet cunt. Joan leaned back in the chair, wrapping her nylon-covered legs and high heels around his back. She dug her heels into his back while she pushed his head deeper into her cunt. Joan was getting her cunt, tongue lashed, and her swollen clit sucked hard as she fucked his face. His cunnilingus felt so fucking good, what a way to start the day. Joan was so fucking horny watching and feeling Hank eat her soaked cunt. Joan exploded in orgasm in minutes, cum and piss covering Hank's face. She held his head tight onto her cunt, until the waves of passion finished passing through her body.

Joan released Hank's head, putting her heeled feet back on the floor. She had thought Hank wanted her to give him a blow job. Hank going down on her cunt was a surprise. The cunnelings and the orgasm felt so good.

Hank stood up with his cum covered face, pulling her lips to his. Joan could taste her cum in the passionate kiss. He then dropped his pants to the floor, pulling out his pre cum dripping cock. Joan knew what to do as she reached out, caressing his hard cock as she slid the skin back and forth, her eyes glued to his growing cock. She pulled his cock to her lips, licking off the precum. She could smell his swollen fucked cock. The smell and the feel of his cock made her lust grow inside her horny body.

Joan took his swollen dirty cock deep into her lips. The taste of his cock was incredible, so fucking good. Hank grabbed her blond hair pushing her head deep onto his cock. She sucked and gagged, drool spilling out of her mouth onto her blouse and skirt. Hank continued fucking her face until a large groan emerged from his lips, and the cum shot down her throat. She swallowed every ounce of his seaman, gagging on the thick cum.

Dick walked threw the door as Joan was sucking the last cum from Hank's cock. Dick piped up, "I see we have morning treats today. I will have lunch with our new office manager if she is available. I will take her out and introduce her to some of the men on the job. Assuming she has time."

Hank pulled his pants up and wiped his cum covered face with his shirt sleeve. "I think she can get the work done here at the office by afternoon, barring any more interruptions, "Hank explained the work she needed to get done, mostly bookkeeping and paying some bills. Dick said, "He just needed the checks, then he would go on his way."

Hank looked into Joan's fucked face with a grin. "Joan, I will be back to pick you up around one. I hope you will be ready."

Joan felt like a slut, and she had not even been fucked. She excused herself and went into the bathroom to wash up. She left the bathroom door open as she pissed into the toilet. Hank could hear her piss hitting the toilet bowl, making him horny again. There was no need to close the door as she was theirs to use as they pleased. She opened her blouse and washed her breasts, face, and hands. She did not wash her cunt as she loved the smell and taste of her orgasmic cunt, plus her cuckold husband would lick her clean tonight as she told him of today's adventures at work.

Joan went to work as soon as she returned to her desk as she wanted to be ready when Dick returned to take her to the jobs and meet the workers. As she was doing the work Hank needed, her hand found its way to her horny cunt, rubbing her cunt lips and clit, then bringing her fingers to her lips. Her cunt tasted oh so good. Joan was making progress on the work, even with the occasional distraction caused by her horny cunt.

A subcontractor came into the office to talk with Hanh. He got distracted quickly when he saw Joan. Hank introduced him to Joan as she stood to shake his hand, her skirt still pushed up, exposing her blond cunt. The gentleman shook her hand and introduced himself, his eyes staring at her exposed cunt, saying, "Glad to meet you, so you are the new office manager? I look forward to working with you in the future. My company takes care of all the plumbing for this company. I try to keep this company's plumbing needs in working order. I am sure you understand what I am saying."

Joan gave him a big smile as she pulled her skirt down. "I have a lot to learn. I am sure you will work with me to understand your needs." The plumber gave her a big smile as he turned to talk with Hank. As he was about to leave, he told Joan, "I am glad to meet and get to know you, I will teach you the ins and outs of the plumbing business." Joan felt a surge of sexual lust flow through her body as she watched him leave.

Joan had just finished the work Hank needed when Dick came strolling through the door. "Are you ready to go on a field trip? You might want to change your shoes to something more practical for the job sites."Joan pulled off her heels and slid on the sneakers she kept under the desk.

Joan responded as she rose from her chair, "Yes, I am ready for our field trip. I hope to meet a lot of the employees and see the jobs they are working on. I hope my outfit will work for going on the sites. "Joan followed Dick to his truck as he helped her into the passenger seat, sliding his hands down her body while she safely settled in. Her skirt had worked its way up her thighs, showing the top of her nylons and more. Joan did not pull down her tight skirt. She wanted Dick to notice her exposure and get horny. Dick is a tall, good-looking, strong man, with a soft personality. She wanted him to take her physically again.

Dick made small talk as they rode to the first site. He did mention he liked her outfit and how well it fit her. He told her they would be out for quite a while, so if she had to pee, she should let him know. Dick also said, "Some of these men can be kind of crude with their remarks, I hope that won't offend you?"

Joan replied, "That will not bother me as I enjoy when men lust after my body, especially when they are crude, dirty, and sweaty. I guess I am just a naughty woman filled with lust. I get off when I tease and please men, if you know what I mean, I am looking forward to this afternoon in the field."

Dick drove into the first job site, a large house in the country. He came around Joan's side and opened her door. She swung her legs around facing Dick, pretending to be struggling to get down from the truck, her legs wide open, exposing her blond cunt as she slid from the seat into Dick's arms. He held her close for a minute. She could smell his sweaty body against hers. He led Joan into the home under construction.

IsabellaCandamil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaCandamil

There were workers everywhere in the house. Dick called them over. There were eight strong, hard-working, sweaty workers gathered around us. Dick introduced Joan to the crew, "This is our new office manager, Joan. She will be out on the job occasionally, getting and delivering information. I expect you to treat her with respect." There was a big laugh from the crew as they gathered closer, touching and greeting her each in his own way. I heard someone saying she is a hot bitch. I bet she would be a good fuck. Other comments were made with laughter and crude remarks.

Joan's whole body was filling with lust-filled passion. She could take on the crew right now. Now was not the time. She would love to be taken and gang fucked by this crew of carpenters. She was determined to tease the hell out of these strapping men while she was there. Joan bent over to retie her sneaker, showing her white thighs above her nylon stockings. The crew went quiet as they took in the sexy view. Joan had their attention.

Dick started showing her around the half-finished home. As they walked up the stairs to the second floor, all eyes from the crew were watching her tight ass and looking up her short skirt. Joan's cunt was getting very moist and horny. She wanted the workers to take control of her and fuck this horny slut, covering her with their seed.

Dick's phone rang, and he got a call from the office. Dick needed to return to the office and take care of a problem with a subcontractor. "Do you want to wait here for me to return or ride back to the office with me?"

Joan told him, "She would look through the house while he was gone and get to know the crew. Dick just smiled and said, "I will be back soon. Joan., watch yourself out here. I don't want you to get hurt."

As Dick drove away, Joan continued her tour of the home, asking questions of the workers. They would stop what they were doing to answer her question. Dick had only been gone a few minutes when the whole crew gathered around her in the kitchen being installed. The remarks from the guys got more sexually aggressive as they closed in around her. Someone yelled out, I think this horny bitch needs a good fucking. There was a loud shout of agreement and laughter as they closed in on her, touching and groping Joan's body.

Joan protested mildly, adding to the men's sexual arousal. Joan knew she would be gang fucked by this hard-body sweaty construction crew. Even if she did not want to be taken, she could not stop these horny men from gang-fucking her now. It only took seconds for the men to strip her blouse, skirt, and bra off her body. Joan was completely naked except for her nylons. The crew took full advantage of her as they called her a horny slut who needed a good gang fucking in all her holes.

They lifted Joan onto the temporary countertop covered in dirt and sawdust. They grabbed her legs and arms, spreading her naked body wide open for everyone to see and grope. The men were in complete control of Joan, groping and fucking her at their pleasure. Joan yelled, "Fuck this horny slutty bitch. I want to suck and fuck every cock here. Fuck me like a slutty whore. I need your cum and piss all over my lust-filled body. Fuck me like the slut I am with your hard fucking cocks.

The construction crew went wild, dropping their pants to the floor. They lifted Joan onto her knees on the plywood top, her breasts with hard nipples swinging in the air as they grabbed her head and shoved their cocks into her waiting mouth. One man jumped up on the counter over her cunt and ass. Joan's hand guided his cock into her wet cunt. He fucked her like a dog in heat. Another cock was shoved into her lipstick-covered lips. His cock tasted sweaty and pissy she loved the taste and feel of his cock as he fucked her face, pushing her mouth tight to his balls.

Everyone was getting in on the fucking of this horny bitch. Her cunt, and lips were overflowing with their cum, as the cock juices were running down her body. She felt a cock pushing to enter her ass. Joan wiggled her ass, begging to have her sore ass fucked hard. She felt his cock penetrate deep into her dirty ass. He slapped her ass cheeks hard as he fucked her ass hard. Joan came with a vengeance, squirting and pissing over everyone close and the cabinets. Her orgasm triggered the ass fucking cock to fill her ass with his cum.

She wanted to suck his ass fucking cock bad she reached back and pulled his cock fresh from her ass to her lips like the hungry cock sucker she is. His cock tasted so naughty and dirty as she sucked his ass fucking cock clean.

The gang bang went on for a good hour, her body was covered in their cum, and some workers even washed her fucked body with their warm piss. She did not want this gang bang to end. She kept screaming," Fuck this horny bitch until none of you can cum anymore. I am a cock teasing cunt." They continued to fuck Joan in every hole as she went into extreme orgasmic bliss. She came and came while swallowing all the cum she could find on her fucked body.

A truck drove into the yard. Dick was back. The crew grabbed their pants and headed back to their projects. Joan was left on her knees on the counter, with cum and piss dripping from her body. Joan was exhausted. She heard Dick's voice as he entered the house, looking for Joan. Dick went into the kitchen, and he saw a naked woman on her knees, cum and piss all over her body and nylon-covered legs.

Dick came over to Joan, helping her to sit up on the plywood counter. Dick said, "I told you to be careful, now see what happened, you have been gang fucked. Do you want me to fire the crew?"

Joan said, "She knew that she deserved what they did to her, she teased them, and they took matters in hand and fucked the hell out of her. It was a great afternoon, and no, she did not want them fired." Joan asked Dick for her clothes on the floor. She wiped her face clean of cum, and got dressed, her cunt and ass leaking onto the plywood top.

Dick could not contain himself any longer as he pushed between her nylon-covered legs, laying her back on the piss-covered counter as he fucked her cum filled cunt. Dick fucked her like a madman until he growled like a grizzly bear, burying his long cock deep in her fucked cunt. Joan slid from the counter onto her knees as her lips found Dick's cum-covered cock. She sucked and licked his cock clean like a good cock sucking slut.

Dick helped her into the truck, putting a towel under her to protect the seat. Cum dripped from all holes in her body. Joan looked and smelled like one fucked cunt. The ride back to the office was quiet. Dick lifted her to the ground from his truck. Joan leaned over and gave Dick a big passionate kiss with her fucked lips. His hand reached down between her legs rubbing her dripping fucked cunt.

Dick said, "She had better go home and give herself to her cuckold husband."

Joan walked home, covered in cum and piss. Her cuckold was waiting at the door. He lifted his fucked wife into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. Pulling off her cum and piss-stained clothes. Warren instructed Joan, as he stripped and laid out on the bed, to sit her fucked ass and cunt onto his face, fucking his face hard with cum and piss-covered cunt, until she orgasmed screaming. Warren then licked and sucked her body clean of all the cum and piss. His wife tasted so fucking good Warren was in heaven. Seeing and tasting his sexually satisfied wife was enough until morning.

Joan sprawled out on the bed. Warren pulled her tight to him as they kissed passionately. Warren told Joan, "I would love to hear what happened at work tomorrow." Joan snuggled her fucked body into Warren's as he held her close while they both fell into a deep sleep full of sex-filled dreams.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments