Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Messy Saturday Morning

"I can’t control my urges and, as I take my woman, things get messy, fast!"

23
16 Comments 16
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words


I lifted the wheelbarrow by its handles and tipped the last of the grass clippings into the compost pile. I’d been busy in the garden all morning and had worked up quite a sweat, well, Autumn was fast approaching and there was a lot of yard work to catch up with.

Toiling in the hot sun had given me plenty of time to be introspective, and I had finally decided what I wanted for my birthday. It was only a few weeks away now and my missus, bless her, had been pestering me to tell her what I’d like.

Well, generally, all I needed was her, and boy did I get that, and on a regular basis too. I found it hard to believe that after all these years, our sex life wasn’t just as good as it had always been, it was even better. She kept me on my toes, that was for sure and I was always mindful to make sure that she was on hers, if you know what I mean?

I looked up at the sky, wiped the moisture from my brow, realised how thirsty I was and made my way into the house.

“Argh, take your boots off, you filthy bastard!” she squealed, making me jump. “I’ve just washed the floor, Jesus!”

I grimaced, “Oh shit, I’m sorry!” stepping back out of the kitchen, onto the mat, and kicking off the offending wellies. I tiptoed over the two muddy footprints I’d put onto the tiles, grabbed a cloth from the drainer and wiped them away. “Better?” I smiled up at her apologetically.

She giggled at me, shaking her head, and I knew that I was forgiven, “Yes, love, much. Now, if you’d like to hurry up and make yourself scarce, I have a dinner to prepare.” She looked up at the wall clock, “Your folks will be here in a little under three hours and I have a shitload to do. As soon as the kids get back, I want you to be the bad guy and make sure that everything’s in order. Okay?”

“Okay,” I agreed as I walked over and dropped the dirty cloth I was holding into the small basin at the sink. I raised one hand to turn on the tap and saw how grimy they were from the garden. As I washed and scrubbed, in my mind, I could see them cupping the full globes of her breasts, feeling her nipples rising to meet my thumbs, through the fabric of her blouse.

“Come ON love,” she interrupted my reverie, “shift your arse! I have SO much to do! I need the kitchen to myself to get this pie made and in the oven.”

I could hear that naughty giggle in her tone as I spun around, hands dripping and walked towards her, like Frankenstein’s monster, arms held in front of me, straight-legged gait and all, my penis was already tenting my trousers. “I know what I want for my birthday... Brainssssss!”

She laughed and put out her floury hands in faux horror, squealing, “Noooo!” as I placed a hand on either side of her face, squishing her cheeks until she looked like the sexiest, most comical goldfish I’d ever seen.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her, rubbing my wet thumbs on her pretty cheekbones, well aware that I was sure to be paying for it soon enough. Her lips opened against mine and I felt my cock twitch as the tip of her tongue slipped into my mouth. I moved my hands down her front and cupped those breasts, wet thumbs deftly coaxing her nipples to points, as I pressed her back against the kitchen units.

She gasped as I expertly slipped my legs between hers and thrust my bulge against her crotch.

“Oh my!” she breathed, “You monster, you have worked up an appetite, haven’t you?”

I moved my mouth to her neck and gently bit the tendons there. “You fucking bet I have! I’m hungry,” I growled as my hands then slid down the backs of her thighs, lifting her ass up onto the counter top and starting to drop to my knees.

“Oh god, STOP!” She gasped, pushing me away weakly as I firmly pulled her legs apart, revealing her panties.

Ignoring her pleas, I cupped her mound with an open palm and my thumb began to stroke her cleft. It made my penis pulse to feel the way her moisture was already beginning to dampen the fabric.

Even as her hand moved on top of mine, trying to pull it away, she gasped and threw her head back, “I don’t have time for this, honey, I have so much to do!”

I looked her in the eye, pressed more firmly with my thumb, finding her stiffening clit and beginning to rub. I growled, “Time? Who are you kidding, you fucking want this, don’t you? You want my thick cock inside that hot little pussy of yours?”

She wriggled, trying in vain to escape my eager fingers as they pushed her panties into her slit, unable to enter because of the taut cloth. “Tell me what you want, you saucy minx, tell me!”

“Nooo!,” she tried to close her legs, but my hips were firmly between them, as my fingers curled, pulling her knickers to the side, making contact with her swollen pussy lips, rubbing and slipping as her cunt juice began to flow.

I moved my face closer to hers, “Say it!” I ordered, looking into her eyes as I pushed with my wet fingers, opening her pussy. Two slid easily inside, hot and slick, and her body stiffened as she gasped, arching her back.

“Nooo, we shouldn’t--” Her voice was cut off, surprised by the insertion of a third digit, opening her wider, thrusting, finger fucking, all the while my thumb jockeyed her swollen clit.

Suddenly she was pulling my head down to her soft mound and clenching her ass cheeks to lift her pussy closer to my mouth.

I could smell her arousal as I pulled my hand away and pressed my nose into her knickers and ran a fat, wet tongue along her cleft, my saliva wetting the cloth as her juices did the same. Fuck! She tasted so good, spicy, sweet, almost indescribable. I hooked my arms under her thighs, roughly pulling them over my shoulders, freeing my hands, allowing my fingers to push and press the cotton gusset into her slit as I rubbed it again.

“You dirty fucking bastard!” she moaned. “I don’t have time for this, the kids will be home soon, I have so much to d--”

Her breath caught in her throat and she pulled my hair, hard, my nose nuzzling her clit. I pulled the cloth to one side again and pulled my hand back, so that I could plunge my tongue into her hot opening, lapping and sucking her into my mouth.

She was moaning and gasping as I began to eat her pussy, “Oh stop, stop! I can’t do this right now.” But her fingers had a death grip on my hair as she pulled my head down and thrust herself up to meet my mouth.

It was too much, her ‘reluctance’ conflicting with her obvious enthusiasm.

SabrinaConors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaConors

My head was buzzing and my cock was like a rock in my pants. Damned uncomfortable.

“I don’t care how fucking busy you are!” but instead of sounding dominant, the way she likes, it came out as a bit of a roar. I stood for a moment, letting her legs fall to either side of my body as I began to gingerly fumble with my belt.

I paused, wondering if I’d been just a little too forceful, and looked at her surprised expression. She raised an eyebrow, smiling, maybe even mocking me, just a little, “Oh no no no! You can’t just take me over the counter!” She wriggled her ass a little, pushing her pussy as close to the edge as she comfortably could.

I grinned sheepishly, “Game on!” I thought, dropping my muddy trousers to my ankles and noticing with pride, the way her eyes widened as my cock sprang up, just brushing against her.

She reached out and took hold of my erection, tugging, as her thumb glided over the spongy head, spreading the precum that was already beginning to seep from my tiny slit.

“I want this,” she licked her lips, “I want that fat fucking cock in my tight pussy, NOW!”

I sighed, with relief and arousal, pulled her panties to the side again, lined up my cock with her now-dripping cunt and thrust. She moaned as my length moved deep inside her and I held it there, pushing with my hips, looking into her eyes as she felt my full length. Then I told her what a hard fucking my filthy slut was about to get.

She stifled a laugh, I’m not sure I’ve really mastered dirty talk, but still, there I was, balls’ deep in the woman I love.

Her hands gripped my shoulders and her heels dug into my bare ass, pulling me into her, “Fuck me, you idiot, fuck me like the nasty whore I am!!”

Who was I to deny my nasty whore what she wanted?

I grinned and her mouth became an ‘O’ as pushed into her, hard and deep, pulling back until I almost popped out, before thrusting in again, over and over. As I looked down, I was almost mesmerised by the sight of my slick shaft appearing then disappearing into her hot sheath. She looked at me, held my gaze, as she released one of my shoulders and pressed her fingertips against my pistoning cock.

“I love the way you fill me,” she said, tightening her fingers around the base. She put her fingers to my lips, “Taste me, taste how hot I am for you.”

God I loved it when she did that and as I sucked her fingers, I pumped faster and faster, pubic bone grinding against her fingers as they moved back to her button and began to stroke.

“Oh that’s it, rub that clit, come on my cock, come for me and I’ll fill that pussy for you,” I panted, fucking her for all I was worth, legs beginning to tremble from the exertion.

She moaned, let go of my other shoulder and leaned it onto the counter top, knocking a bowl of marinade, well it smelled like marinade as the bowl hit the tiles and cracked, splashing my calves with dark sauce. “Oh shit!” I cried out, stopping, lifting one leg and looking down to see what had happened. I was relieved that no shards had caught my bare calf and vaguely disgusted by the feel of the thick liquid now beginning to seep into my sock as I set it down again onto the floor.

“Don’t STOP!” she shouted, kicking her heels into my buttocks as she pulled herself forward to peer over my shoulder. “You can’t stop now!”

I looked at her, down at the floor and then back to her again and I felt her squeeze her pussy muscles around my shaft.

“Come on, come on! Don’t lose your focus,” she urged. “Look at me,” she took hold of my face and pulled it down to her chest, her nipple.

I opened my mouth and began to nibble the stretched cloth, feeling her wet, welcoming cunt around my cock, pulling it in and I began to thrust again. Forgetting everything else, just focusing on the feeling of having her, taking her.

Suddenly I found myself close. I could feel my balls tighten as I fucked her for all I was worth. “Oh I’m gonna, I’m gonna--”

“COME!” she shouted as her body began to shake.

My cock pulsed, releasing my hot seed inside her. I could only watch and hold her, and as I came, her eyes closed and her body went limp in my arms. I kept thrusting, slower now, as she rode out her own orgasm.

She panted a little as she calmed and then opened her eyes. A huge smile on her face put one on mine too and then we both looked around. There was a sticky mess on the floor and clumps of flour from her hands all over my shirt. She sat up a little and as she moved, I noticed that there had been freshly rolled pastry under her butt, it was all broken up and squashed now of course. She started to laugh then and my softening dick popped out and our come pulsed from her sloppy pussy as her body convulsed. It dripped into the marinade, big creamy globs in the rich dark sauce. My own laughter mixed with hers and I pulled her close to me, squashed her body against mine.

“Oh shit!” I whispered, “I think I’ve messed up dinner.”

“Yes! You bloody have, you bastard!” she grinned as she pushed me back and slipped off the counter, of course, she managed to avoid the icky mess on the floor. She stuck out her tongue and adjusted herself, pulling her knickers back into place. “Oh I don’t even have time to take a shower now. Your come will be leaking from me all day. What would your parents think!”

I grabbed her, almost slipping as I did, and pulled her close, “Oh you sexy woman! The thought of our hot sex in your panties all day. Grrrrrrr!”

“Right, I mean it, go!” she ducked to the side and I was left standing, bare-assed and sticky in the middle of the floor.

As I pulled up my now even filthier trousers, I asked if she wanted a hand to clean up or some help in the kitchen.

“Nope, it’s under control, well at least it soon will be, no thanks to you!”

I blushed a little and waddled to the door, holding my pants closed.

“Darling?” she asked.

I turned, “Yes, love?”

“You said you’d decided what you wanted for your birthday? What is it?”

Her smile made me melt a little and I knew I’d have to wait until a more appropriate time to share the dirty, naughty things I had in store for her...

Grinning, I replied, “Oh, it’ll keep for now, it’ll keep.”

I tapped the side of my nose and left her in the messy kitchen, staring at my ass, as I tried to stop my trousers falling down.

Published 
Written by Mazza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments