Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Hopefully you have been following my antics with Emily, but, I have a few neighbours I have fantasised about over the years, unfortunately, those I have flirted with have come to nothing in life, but in my fantasies, nothing is verboten !"

With the summer on its way, and temperatures rising, I decided to hold a BBQ for some of the neighbours. Of course, I invited Emily, but also Charlene from further down the road, Kay and Richard from next door, and a few others.

Emily said she was away that week and didn’t know what time she would be back on Saturday. She would try to make it. Obviously, I was a little disappointed, but we think we still managed to keep our relationship quiet, despite our road is like a village road where people talk!

The day came, and despite the barbecue being later, I needed to do some housework, make sure the back garden was reasonably clear, and prep salad stuff. No sign of Emily!

Most people arrived, several bringing drinks (phew, I had a selection, but not a huge one!), some adding food to the table. Part of the reason was to welcome some of the newer neighbours. Everyone got on. Some didn’t realise others had even moved in!

As people started to leave, I got talking to Charlene. I had had chats with her on and off for a while, but there wasn’t really any attraction between us. I noticed she was wearing a skirt for a change. She’s normally in Yoga pants or similar as she wears them for work. I had noticed her bare legs, but not thought any more about it.

Soon she was the last one left and gave me a hand to clear stuff away, then as it was still quite pleasant out, we went out and sat down and had another glass.

She leaned over and kissed me, pulling away quickly, apologising.

“I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have done that”

“That’s not a problem. I love girls kissing me. I’ve had periods with no one in my life and no kissing.” I didn’t mention I wasn’t in one of them! “You have soft lips. Feel free to do it again.”

She did not just a peck, but we started French kissing. Pulling away, we both gasped.

“Wow, you are a good kisser,” we complimented each other.

“I have been in a dry patch; I haven’t had a partner in a couple of years. I know you tagged me on Tinder, but I wasn’t in a good place at the time.”

She stood up and moved in front of me, hiked her skirt up a bit, and sat on my lap.

“I hope you don’t think I’m being too forward, sitting on your lap. It’s just uncomfy twisting around kissing you.”

“No, that’s fine. Come closer.”

As she scooted up my lap, her skirt slid further up her legs as they needed to spread. I looked down, watching this happen. Being a perv, I was looking to see what colour panties she had on! I couldn’t see any, ok I lied. She didn’t appear to be wearing any! I pretended not to notice. We were almost touching chest to chest, and we kissed more. I started running my hand down her back, noting I couldn’t feel a bra strap. My hand reached her ass, and I only got moans from her. No complaints. I brushed my hands back up her sides, my thumbs brushing her small breasts. I had always thought of seeing her, small, but perfect from what I could see through her clothes.

Again, no complaints from her. I moved my hands back down, and over her breasts, she pulled away and looked into my eyes, smiling.

“Take it off,” she said, raising her arms.

I reached down, found the bottom of her top, and lifted it off her. I was right, small, but perfect. No bra needed; perky nipples perched on the end of her beautiful breasts. I let out a sigh, pushed her back slightly, bent forward, and kissed the tip of each nipple, causing her to shiver.

“Oh, yes, that’s lovely.”

I sucked her nipple into my mouth and bit down lightly on it, causing her to shudder, still moaning. I could feel my trousers getting damp, no panties, she was leaking on me! I sucked her breast into my mouth, running my tongue over it. Moved over to the other breast and treated it to the same process, then pulled my mouth away and moved back to her lips. She was tugging at my top, lifting it higher, skin to skin. I pulled her into me, squashing her boobs into me. She pulled back and kissed me again. I cupped her breasts in my hands. Taking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, squashing them, rolling them, making her moan louder.

I moved my hands lightly down her sides, tickling her, causing her to shudder. Gripped her bum. She lifted her bum slightly. I pushed her skirt up, totally exposing her to me. I lightly moved my hands down her thighs, then pushed back up, my thumbs on her inner thighs. As I reached the top of her thighs, I moved my hands around and cupped her mound the best I could through her barely there panties. I slid my hand lower under the material and around her labia. She was wet. I moved my hand up, then down, sliding my middle finger between her folds. She leaned into my neck and screamed into it, gripping me hard.

I kept rubbing, feeling her clit growing under my hand. I bent my finger, so it pushed into her.

“Fuck yes, that feels great. Push it right in!”

I pulled it out.

“Noo”

I pushed it back in as far as I could. I had her moaning into my neck again. She was rocking her hips into my hand. I slid a second finger in. She made a mewling noise. Juice was coating my fingers. It felt like it was flowing freely from her. I found that sweet spot and kept grazing it.

“Fuck oh fuck oh fuck, you’re going to make me cum”

That had been the general idea! I kept fingering her, rubbing her g-spot every few strokes.

“I’m cumming.”

She gripped me tight, buried her head in my neck, and screamed. Liquid positively poured from her. I let her come down and relax.

“Fuck me. I‘ve had a dry spell. I need a cock in me. I know you and Emily are seeing each other, so I hope you are ok with this. I just need your cock.”

She shuffled back, reached down, and gripped my rigid cock through my trousers. Started wanking me through them. Then undid the zip and catch.

“Stand up, take them off.”

She stood up to allow me to drop my trousers, reaching around and undoing her skirt as well, letting it fall to the ground. She pulled my boxers down.

“Wow, I get to unleash that monster!”

Pushing the boxers the rest of the way down, she grabbed my cock, masturbating me, staring entranced at it, panting.

“I don’t think I’ve had one this big.”

She moved her head closer, then licked it. Licking my balls, then up the shaft, and swallowing the head in her mouth, licking my cockhead, then sinking as far as she could down my length, sucking as she pulled back up. I pulled her head in, pushing my cock into her mouth, fucking her mouth. She pushed me off.

“Sorry, I got carried away,” I told her.

She pushed me back onto the chair, then sat back on my lap, kissing me in between, telling me that she didn’t like face fucking. She reached down for my rigid member, then raised herself and slid down it, moaning loudly, hugging me, holding us still.

“That feels great. Just stay there, don’t move,” she told me.

After a few moments, she slowly started rocking her hips, rising and falling, almost letting me fall out of her, then sinking all the way. I had my hands on her bum. She had her arms around my neck, rubbing her tits up and down my face and chest as she rose and fell on my cock. She kept moaning. I stayed still, letting her get the pleasure she wanted. I could feel my orgasm building.

“I’m going to cum. Where do you want it?”

She didn’t acknowledge me, bar moving a bit faster. I tensed and came inside her. She carried on riding me, her breathing getting faster, her moaning louder. She was about to cum.

“Oh fuck, that was lovely she said as she came over my cock.” Leaning down and kissing me hard.

“How long until you are ready to go again?” she asked.

“Give me ten or twenty minutes. Shall we go inside? It’s getting chilly out here.”

We left our clothes where they were and went in, closing the door behind us. She popped to the loo on the way past it, and then we sat on the sofa cuddling her in my lap. Neither really saying much, just holding each other.

After a bit, I was getting hard again under her ministrations.

“Take me to bed and fuck me. I want you to take me hard. We’ve done the slow and sensual!”

I led her to my room, laid her on the bed, kissed her, planting kisses on her, causing her to whimper, firstly lips, her neck, each breast, and nipple, down her belly, over her belly button, down to her mound, licking her clit, causing her to moan loudly, pushing my tongue lower and into her delicate folds, and inside her. Pushing my tongue in, tongue fucking her.

“Shove your cock in me and fuck me,” she demanded. “That’s great. I just need you to fuck me!”

I kissed my way back up her belly, paused, and concentrated on her breasts, then as I got to her lips, I pushed into her, causing her to gasp. I pumped into her, then pulled out, rolled her over, pulled her bum up and back, then entered her doggie style, making her squeal with pleasure. I rammed into her, pounding her hard. Reaching around, rubbing her clit hard, making her moan louder. Moving my hands to her breasts, grabbing them as I pounded into her, her breathing becoming panting and harder. Then she came and collapsed. I rolled her over, lifted her legs, placed them on my shoulders, and pushed into her again.

I pulled her toward the edge of the bed, stood up, and started fucking her as hard as I could. She was gasping, moaning, squealing.

“I’m cumming again,” she cried.

I carried on, feeling her contract around me as she came. Then she came again, maybe again. She was screaming when I finally came. I helped her move back up the bed, then collapsed beside her. Pulling her to me, hugging her. She got up and disappeared into the bathroom to clean up.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

“Do you realise it’s raining now, and we left our clothes outside? I can’t go home like this!”

“No worries, come back to bed, stay here tonight.”

She grabbed the duvet off the floor and pulled it up the bed, got in, and hugged me.

….

The next thing I knew, I woke up, feeling a hand moving lightly on my cock. Confused, I was spooned loosely with Charlene, her back still in my chest, so who was playing with my cock? I wasn’t with it, having just been woken. I rolled onto my back to find Emily on her side beside me, naked, wanking me. She leaned in and gave me a long, deep kiss.

“Have you been playing away while I was gone?” she joked.

“I haven’t been away anywhere. I didn’t think we were exclusive either. Are you jealous?”

“I’m kidding you. Did you enjoy fucking her?”

“She isn’t you if that’s what you mean. You are totally different as lovers”

“Mmm, do you think she will like me?”

“I’m not sure, especially finding you in the same bed when she wakes up!”

Emily straddled me, sinking on my cock, slowly riding me, enjoying me. Looking at Charlene, lust on her face! I reached up and twisted her head to look at me! Grabbed her tits and pulled them, pulling her down on me, and kissing her. Swallowing her moans and she rolled her hips, fucking me still. She froze and clenched my cock as she came. It wasn’t quite enough to make me cum, so I rolled her over, away from Charlene, and nearly fell off the bed and drove into her. I only needed a few more strokes and I came. We hugged and kissed for a few minutes, then we both needed the bathroom, her to clean up, me to pee. She got there first, making me wait.

By the time I got back to the bed, Emily had gotten in and had taken my place, spooning with Charlene. I was too tired to argue, just got in and spooned into her, making her moan. It didn’t take me long to drop back to sleep. I have no idea how long Emily took.

I woke to a shriek. Charlene had just been woken. Apparently, Emily, the minx, was awake and had been playing alternately with her tits and rubbing her pussy. No wonder she shrieked. Two of us went to bed, three woke up!

“Sorry Charlene, you know Emily. She has a key. She got in late last night and wanted company, so let herself in. Roll over to face her and say morning to her!”

I got up and went to the bathroom. Charlene pulled the duvet in front of her to cover herself (after just having been groped) and rolled over to say morning. I came back, my cock erect, and got in behind Charlene, spooning against her and whispering in her ear.

“You know Emily and I have been having a relationship, but we aren’t exclusive. She still has a boyfriend, but like you, she likes my cock. She has also been known to kiss a girl.”

Taking the hint, Emily leaned over and kissed Charlene, no tongue, but a lingering kiss on the lips. Charlene stiffened. I reached over her and started to massage her breast as my cock found its way between her legs. She moaned.

“What’s he doing lovely?” Emily asked.

She pulled the duvet away to see. Seeing me massaging her breast, she moved down and took the other breast in her mouth and started licking and sucking it.

“Are you gay?” Charlene asked.

“No, a bit bi, I guess. I don’t think about women. I just get turned on when he is fucking someone else in front of me, and want to join in. But you are lovely. If you want to spend the night with just me, let me know. I think I could go for that!”

“It wasn’t quite what I was after, but I guess you answered the questions I had in my head.”

I had moved my hand down to her pussy during this conversation. Emily’s eyes had been following my hand. As I cupped Charlene’s pussy, Emily leaned back in to kiss Charlene, sucking her moan into her mouth, and massaging her breast.

I lifted Charlene’s leg a bit, then slid my cock into her. Emily moved her hand down, still kissing her, and found her clit and massaged it. The moans got louder as I slid in and out, and Emily massaged her clit. I placed kisses on Charlene’s neck.

Fuck, I knew Emily was a minx, and we had done this sort of thing with her sister, but I never expected her to do it with someone else. But no, she wasn’t going to just lie there and watch me fuck another.

Charlene pushed away from Emily and turned her head to me.

“I want you deep in me. Get on top of me, push your cock deep in me”

“Better idea. I get on my back and you get on me! Shift over”

She pulled off me and moved closer to Emily, then after she felt me move across the bed, she rolled back, pushed herself up into a kneeling position, and straddled me. Hands on my chest, she started riding me.

Emily also knelt, expecting her to straddle my face. I was wrong. She got behind Charlene, and reached around, one hand finding her clit, the other a breast. Rubbing the clit and rolling the nipple between her fingers, causing her to moan. She moved her fingers off the clit, and down to Charlene’s slit, rubbing it as my cock moved in and out. Then pushed it into her with me.

“Oh fuck! Wow,” Charlene gasped.

Emily finger fucked Charlene for a while, trying to make her cum while she was riding me. It was working, Charlene’s breathing/panting got heavier and faster.

“I’m cumming,” she cried.

Emily waited, holding Charlene as she came, then withdrew her hand and offered it to Charlene, who shook her head. She shrugged, bent her arm over Charlene’s shoulder, and put her finger in her mouth.

“Oh wow, you taste so nice.”

“What, you licked my juice off your hand?”

“Yep, it tasted wonderful.”

Charlene resumed riding me, Emily got off and then straddled my face, facing Charlene, then bent down and started licking my shaft and Charlene’s clit.

“Fuck girl, you are so hot. I couldn’t do that.”

“You’d be surprised. I do it when I am horny and need fucking”

“You always want fucking,” I laughed.

The extra stimulation from Emily’s tongue soon brought Charlene to orgasm and helped me on my way. Charlene could feel my impending explosion.

“Cum in me.”

The way she was riding me, I didn’t have a lot of choice! I shot my load into her. Emily was pouting.

“Well, you two are ok, I haven’t cum yet!”

Charlene and I laughed. I pushed Emily off me, and Charlene climbed off me.

“May I?” she asked, looking at Emily’s pussy.

“Feel free, all yours”

Tentatively, Charlene leaned down and massaged Emily’s clit, rubbing her pussy lips. Then pushed a finger in her, then leant down and licked her clit. Emily was moaning heavily.

“This good?”

“Mmm”

Charlene returned to lapping and finger fucking. I could hear Emily was close.

“She’s near. You are good at this,” I told Charlene.

“Fuuuck”

Emily came over Charlene’s hand. She slowed her movements down, letting Emily come down slowly. Then pulled her finger out and crawled up to us, cuddling Emily to her.

“Wow, I’ve never wanted to be with another woman before, but I see what you mean about the heat of the moment! You taste lovely Emily. You are lovely.”

I leaned in and wrapped my arms around both of them. The girls both dozed off. I got up, went to have a quick shower, and got dressed, then went and set about cooking breakfast for three.

Apparently, they could smell it, as two bathrobe-clad ladies appeared in the doorway sniffing in the smell and looking expectant!

“Oh crap, it’s still raining,” Charlene announced. ”My clothes are still out there!”

Emily giggled.

“Walk of shame for you then, I’ve done it a few times now, you just have a bit further to go in the bathrobe”

“I could go and get you some of your clothes, or lend you some tracksuit trousers and a sweater,” I told her.

Both would be huge on her thin frame, but I was hoping I would be able to go and look through her clothes and find something sexy for her to wear!

“Thank you, I would prefer to borrow something and return it if that’s ok?”

Damn! I couldn’t poke around her underwear drawer!

We sat down to breakfast.

“Did you enjoy yourself last night?” I asked Charlene.

“The BBQ was great, the after party, well, that was fantastic! Emily, are you ok sharing him with me?”

“Only if every so often we can have a threesome. That was great this morning,” Emily replied.

“I will admit, waking up to find you had joined us in bed this morning,” I said looking and Emily, “I thought Charlene was going to freak out and scream when she realised it wasn’t me groping her!”

“Believe me, I nearly did! I’ve never been with another woman, but as I came to, I was feeling horny for some reason.” She raised her eyebrows at Emily. “Knowing you were with us,” she looked at me, “I relaxed and thought I would go with it, see how it felt. You wouldn’t let Emily do anything bad to me.”

“Hot as hell watching you two,” I admitted.

We finished breakfast; I found Charlene some clothes and retrieved our dripping clothes from out the back, chucked mine into the washing machine, and put Charlene’s in a bag as I wasn’t sure how she cleaned them.

She gave me a hug, “see you soon, neighbour,” she joked. “I want more of that!”

Emily hugged me, whispering in my ear that she also wanted more, but needed to go and do laundry from her days away.

They both kissed me and each other and opened the door to run to their respective houses.

Laundry time for me as well, I thought, heading to the bedroom!

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments