Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Continuing saga of my neighbour and I getting to know each other.."

I have mentioned in passing that Emily was an avid runner. At least, she had done several park runs. I saw her returning last week and called her over.

“Hey, how are you?” she asked.

“Horny seeing you,” I replied.

I pulled her into me and started kissing her. She pushed the door shut behind me as my hands went down to cup her ass. She wears these cute, loose running shorts, the sort that overlaps either side to allow leg motion. It appears they also allow for hand motion I found out!

As my hands caressed her bum, I moved them down and brought them up under the back of her shorts, cupping her ass cheeks, letting my thumbs caress a bit. I lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around me. I turned and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom and sat her on the bed. I reached around and undid the bra through her t-shirt. She shimmied it off while keeping the top on.

“Would you consider doing the Park run with no bra on?” I queried.

“No way. Everyone would see my nipples! Not going to happen!” she replied.

“What about a thicker t-shirt?”

“Nope, not gonna happen!”

Hmmm, need to get her not wearing a bra! Need to work on that!

I moved one hand around and started playing with her erect nipples and breasts, the other slid up her leg under her shorts to find some very damp panties!

“What about doing a run with no panties on?” I queried.

“No, I could never...” she started to say.

I interrupted her and reminded her of the shopping day and how she had felt for the afternoon. As she replied, I could feel her getting wetter.

“I can feel what your body is saying, as well as hearing you deny it! Your body doesn’t deny it!”

She shut up and went red!

I slid her panties aside and started probing with my fingers as I pushed her back onto the bed. Sliding a finger inside her, she mewled, just like a cat. She mewled into my mouth!

She started pulling my t-shirt off, then tried to push my jeans off. I needed to lift off her (and breathe in a bit) to let her undo the button and zip and push them down, releasing my cock. She started playing with my balls and wanking me as I slid two fingers deep inside her. She groaned.

“Fuck me, take me, whatever you want to do, do it now!” she cried.

I pulled the gusset of her shorts and panties to the side and fed my length into her until I bottomed out.

“Yes, do it, do it now!” she panted.

So, I thrust into her, again and again. This was no lovemaking. This was pure, unadulterated, fucking! I could feel her clamping my arms and my cock, meaning she was about to come, but I just carried on pistoning in and out, not slowing to let her recover. I’m not sure how many orgasms she had, as she never let go of me and cried out a lot from there on. I don’t think she came down before starting the next one!

“Fucking hell, are you ever going to come?” she cried. “I don’t know how many more orgasms I can take!”

I came shortly after, totally knackered as I collapsed next to her on the bed, still buried deep inside her.

“Bloody hell, you nearly killed me. I don’t even know if I could get up now!” she moaned.

“I know that feeling. You nearly kill me every time! But when I go, I can’t think of a nicer way!” I replied.

“Bastard!”

“So, no panties next week on the run?” I asked her.

“I’ll see,” she replied.

“How about you come over on Wednesday evening? But, don’t wear any panties all day, and wear that Cami top I bought you. I bet you will be nice and aroused doing that!” I asked.

“I’ll see,” was her response!

Now, I would love her to not wear any underwear at all, but I am slowly easing her into my way of thinking!

Wandering around town over the next few days, I felt a bit of a perv as I was trying to get rid of the padded bras, so went underwear shopping for her. I wanted something sexy, but revealing and hopefully something she would wear. I finally chose a couple of sets of nearly see-through lacy bras. I looked at the quarter cup ones but didn’t think she would wear one, even for me.

Wednesday finally arrived. I wondered if she would actually wear the cami top sans bra. I thought about the evening from the moment I woke up. Would she go to work with no panties? Would she wear the cami top without a bra? Would she be wearing any panties? Trousers, skirts, shorts?

How do you hide an erection all day at work? Especially, when going anywhere in the office, you have to walk past loads of women (there are one or two I would love to slide my hands down their tops and massage their boobs...). Suffice to say, I managed to hide it! How, I don’t know, but I did!

I got home and got changed thinking that the cami top was nice, so she would wear something nice on the bottom, so I had better look reasonable! Put some food on to cook and settled down to wait for her.

I’ve got into the habit of leaving the door on the catch if I know she is coming over, so just after six I heard the door open, so called out, “hey, how are you?”

“I’m just glad I didn’t have to walk very far in this. It’s fresh out there now!” she replied.

I looked up, and sure enough, I could probably have hung my jacket on those nipples!

“Come here, let me warm them up for you!”

She hugged me, and I cupped her breasts and rubbed them. She started giggling.

“I’m not sure you’re making them any better. Warmer, yes, but all you are doing is getting me more aroused!”

I held her at arm’s length, then stepped back to take her in fully.

“Wow. You look beautiful!” I told her. “I love the top, but then I bought it! It goes great with that skirt.”

“Now, did you wear any panties to work today?” I asked her.

“Why don’t you find out?” she replied.

I slid my hand up her thigh, under her loose, floaty skirt, and found a very wet pussy, but no panties, so I slid a finger along her slit and into her. She slapped my hand away with a smile.

“Really? You did it?” I asked.

“I woke up this morning, thought about tonight, and was getting myself turned on with the thought of wearing this top and no bra, so thought I would give it a go. I’ve been so turned on all day!” she replied. “I thought I might as well go the whole hog tonight, so dug this skirt out! I’m so glad you like it.”

AlixeBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlixeBrown

“Nope, I don’t like it!” I said. “I love it!” and gave her a great big hug and a kiss.

“Ok, food time. Hope you are hungry!”

We plated the food and went back into the lounge; we put our plates on the table; I pulled out her chair, and as she sat, she went to smooth her skirt under her, but I beat her to it and held the back up, so as she sat on the wooden chair, she was skin to wood!

“Wha...?” she started to say.

“I just didn’t want you to get that lovely skirt of yours dirty with your juices,” I replied.

“It feels weird,” she replied.

“You’ll get used to it,” I told her.

We carried on and ate in silence (hopefully this meant she was enjoying the food!). When we finished, I moved my chair closer to hers and asked her how it was.

“Which, the food or sitting here with no knickers on?” she asked.

“Either, both,” I replied.

I started moving my hand up her leg and skirt as I talked to her.

“The food was great. Many thanks for cooking,” she said. “As to no knickers. It felt weird, but I think I’m getting used to it.”

My fingers found her pussy, and I started rubbing them up and down her slit, watching her getting more and more aroused, feeling the juices starting, seeing her nipples grow again (not that they had gone down that much!), she started moving her hands to her breasts.

“No. Let me play!” I told her, so she lowered her hands.

I could see on her face she was enjoying it; I curled a finger and entered her and started thrusting it, ensuring that I kept rubbing her clit as I did so. She opened her legs wider to allow me better access, so I slid a second finger in and kept pumping. I never took my eyes off hers. She stared back at me, mouth open, eyes wide, and then her eyes rolled back. She clamped down on my fingers and came and came and came! If I hadn’t had both fingers in there, I think this would have been a great squirt!

I held her until she got her breath back, offered her my fingers, which she licked clean (another first!), and picked her up and carried her to the sofa. It was only a couple of steps, but I was being loving toward her.

While she recovered, I took the dishes back into the kitchen and cleaned them off.

I returned to the sofa and asked her how she felt.

“That was fantastic. I’ve never cum like that before!” she said. “So erotic.”

I leaned toward her, took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and started rubbing it. Then twisted around on the sofa and pulled her toward me so she lay in my arms with her back to my chest. I took the other nipple in my other hand and started playing with that one, too.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” she mewled.

I carried on playing with her nipples, caressing her breasts for a while, and giving her the odd kiss on her neck or ear lobe every so often. We lay like that for ages. She just purred in contentment.

She jerked up. “I need to pee!” she announced, then shot upstairs to the loo.

I heard it flush, and she called down, “You coming up? I need to sort out that rod that’s been sticking in my back!”

I nearly ran upstairs, but got there and headed into the bedroom.

“Strip,” she commanded. “My turn!”

Who was I to turn this beauty down? So, I lazily pulled my shirt over my head and threw it toward the clothes bin. I tried to be sexy and do a striptease for her, but no luck, while doing the shirt, she knelt, undid my trousers, and pulled them down with my underwear, as soon as my cock sprung free, she attacked it with her lips!

She started licking along my length and then enveloped me. I’m not sure how, after anticipating this all day, I lasted as long as I did. She swallowed as much as she could, but that anticipation must have helped fill my balls as cum started dribbling out of her mouth and onto her top. She wiped her mouth, pulled her top off, and licked the cum off it. Stood up and disappeared into the bathroom. I could see her trying to wash out the telltale stains. I knew she had to walk home in it!

“Wow, how much do you produce?” she asked.

“I could say the same to you,” I replied, kissing her.

I pushed the waistband of her skirt down, but she stopped me, pushed me onto the bed, and straddled me.

“I’ve been your slut all day, so I’m going to fuck you with it on!” she announced.

She started sliding up and down my cock. I reached up and grasped her tits and squeezed.

“Mmm, more,” she whispered.

I played harder with them, and then she jerked her body down, impaling herself on me.

Her eyes went wide and started going back, then she recovered and started slowly making love to my cock. This was lovemaking like we hadn’t done, slow and sensual, so I eased up on her tits and cupped and played with them.

“I like that as well!” she replied.

I could feel her climax building and she slowed more and more, so I started thrusting into her to help her reach that peak. I wasn’t far off myself and wondered if we would come together.

Yup! She came and clamped onto my cock, causing me to shoot my load into her.

She fell forward on top of me, and we kissed.

“That felt great. I loved this evening,” she told me.

I agreed it had been a great night as well.

“I have a present for you,” I told her. “You know I don’t like those padded bras you wear. Have a look in the bag by the door.”

She lifted herself off me, and went out the door, apparently to clean up again in the bathroom! She came back in, picked the bag up, and curled up beside me before having a look.

“I would never have got these for myself, but they look gorgeous, and matching panties to go with them,” she squealed.

“Well, I couldn’t go halfway, could I?” I told her.

She turned and kissed me and cuddled into me again.

“I would love to stay over with you, but I’ve got a cum stained top, cum stained skirt, and no underwear, well apart from the new stuff and I’m not wearing that now!, what will I say to my lodger if he catches me?” she said.

Knowing her boyfriend was due a visit either that or the following weekend, I agreed she had better go home and get cleaned up, hide the undies and get the top/skirt in the laundry before anyone else saw them.

She kissed me, got back out of bed, got her damp, cum-stained cami, and put it on. Being damp meant chilly and her nipples popped out straight away. We both laughed at this! Hopefully, this meant she was a lot happier not wearing a bra or panties when the time required it!

To be continued…

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments