Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Face Up

"Home from work, he gets down & goes down"

6
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
827 words 827 words

It was the end of a long day, and Alex was in a hurry to get home to his fiancée. He needed to relax, and the best way to do that involved her.

He met Marie years ago earlier, playing some stupid online game. At first there was just playful flirting, but that quickly turned into something more serious as they realized how alike they were. It didn't hurt that she was so pretty, with dazzling happy eyes.

The only downside? She was already involved. But they kept in touch, and eventually that involvement worked itself out. Once she was no longer entangled, they made plans to meet up. They made up for lost time, and the rest was history.

When he arrived home, Marie was in the kitchen, slicing an avocado for dinner. She was wearing those sexy black tights. Alex loved how they hugged her curves. He made sure to tell her about it as often as he could.

"Baby, you're wearing those pants again. You know what they do to me."

A grin crept across Marie's face, although he couldn't see it because she was facing away from him. She did indeed know.

"Oh yeah, I do recall you mentioning that before," she playfully answered.

He sidled up behind her and placed his hands on each side of he waist. She could feel his erection press against her ass.

"Mmmm, is that for me?"

Alex answered non-verbally, grinding himself softly into her.

She whirled around to face him, and now the lump in his pants was rubbing against her belly. Damn the avocado she thought, grabbing his hands and leading him toward their bedroom. He started shedding his clothes on the way, and by the time they reached the bed he was nude, his cock bobbing the last few steps.

Marie pulled her hoodie up and over her head, revealing her perfectly-sized breasts. Her nipples, which were always pokey and hard, sat looking at him. They looked lonely, so he gave them some attention. He lowered his head and rubbed the tip of his nose across one, completing a circle around it before slipping his tongue out and licking it. She threw her head back and moaned, pressing her body against his face. He flicked his tongue across the hard nub, then inhaled it into his mouth and suckled on it.

She could only stand a few seconds of that before it became too much and she pushed him away.

gabyflowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabyflowers

"Sweetheart, I've been thinking about this for hours," Alex whispered. "Lay down and let me peel those tights off you."

Marie nodded agreement, and climbed onto the bed. Her legs were slightly parted, and Alex reached for her waistband. She stared intently at his cock, which stood straight out from him. Wondering what it felt like walking around with that thing, she closed her eyes and though about how it would feel going inside her.

After pulling off her tights, Alex tossed them on the floor and pressed his face against her leg. He kissed his way up the inside of her knee, past her thigh, and was soon licking the final inches to her bush. She parted her legs even more, surrendering to his tongue. It pressed against her lips and then was inside and he was kissing her pussy. A deep, low moan escaped from her. Suddenly, Alex pulled his mouth away from her, and she realized he was talking to her.

"OK, now I'm gonna lay down. I want you to sit on my face and ride me that way," he said.

Marie's arms felt like rubber as she pushed her way off the mattress. He was already laying on his back, his hard penis pointing at the ceiling. This better be good, if I'm depriving myself of riding that thing, she thought to herself. She hovered over his mouth, slowly pressing her wet dripping hole against his lips. His tongue reached out to greet it, and a shiver shot through her body.

She looked down between her legs and their eyes locked. His eyes were filled with desire and his beard glistened with her juices. Overcome with lust, Marie had to balance herself with her knuckles as she rocked back and forth against his mouth. She spasmed and came, sending more juices trickling from her pussy onto his face. He lapped them up as quickly as he could, but the flood was too much and soon his face was covered.

She had never had an orgasm like that. She wanted more and it shocked her. But she needed something of her own to suck on. She managed to lift herself off Alex' face, then did a 180 and planted her cunt back down, except now she was facing his feet. Not to mention one very hard cock. Leaning over, she pressed her face toward it, grabbing his ball sack with both hands before gobbling down his shaft.

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by KansasHank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments