Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Torturous Teasing

"My day at the office teasing my wife"

6
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
733 words 733 words

The pandemic lockdown has been disastrous for many things, but it has been a boon for our sex lives. Well, mine at any rate. I'll explain.

I still have to go to work out of the house each day, but my wife is pretty much stranded at home. That means she is free to tease and torture me while I'm at work. I won't lie - it's been rough. But I finally found some measure of revenge.

Last week, on my way out the door, I requested she spend the day going commando. I also requested she wear a dress, or at the very least something that would allow her easy and frequent access to herself. You know what I mean.

She agreed. Little did she know what that would lead to.

I started off by sending her a text, asking her to stop whatever she was doing and play with herself. My one rule: no orgasm. I told her the payoff would make it all worthwhile. She answered with a picture showing her fingers jammed inside her pussy, but promised she stopped before crossing the line. Of course, then I had a problem on my own hands that meant I had to sit at my desk awhile longer.

A couple of hours later I sent her another text, this time instructing her to once again take a timeout, and spend some time with her favorite vibrator. I reiterated that she was not allowed to cum. She answered with a frown emoji, paired with an OK emoji.

Not too long after, my phone vibrated with a notification of a message. What I saw made me rock hard almost immediately: my wife spread-eagled on the bed, with her toy rumbling across her plump labia. The scene was a little shaky, due to the complicated balancing act required by one hand holding the vibe and the other cradling her phone.

It all lasted only about thirty seconds or so, ending with her shutting off the toy and turning the camera to her face. She whispered, "Baby, I did as you said but I just wanted to let you know how incredibly turned on and wet I am right now. I need you."

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

Well, I don't need to tell you what that did to me. My hand shot under my desk, and I started stroking myself through my slacks. What had started off as a sexy torture session on her, had now backfired. All I could think of was leaving work so I could go home and rescue us both.

I managed to pull myself together and finish out the day, and on my way out of the office, I called her to say I was on my way.

"My final instructions for you, are as follows," I whispered. "Take off whatever you're currently wearing and go lay in bed. I need to take you as soon as I get home."

"Yes, my love," was her only answer.

I'm sure you can believe my drive home was tense. It was tough to keep my mind on the road, and my cock was straining against my boxers. Pulling into the driveway, I barely managed to put the car in park before bolting out of the door.

I went inside and found her as instructed - curled up luxuriously in bed, her fingers absentmindedly rubbing her pussy. I stripped, never taking my eyes away from the gorgeous vision in front of me. My dick was as hard as I think it's ever been.

I kneeled next to the bed, and she moved closer to the edge. I plunged my nose inside her wet valley, inhaling the scent that she had spent all day preparing for me. She spasmed, and muttered something guttural. Pulling my face reluctantly from her, I stood up and took my cock in her hand.

"I need to put this inside you right now," I whispered. She smiled and spread her legs wider.

I think her orgasm overtook her the moment my cockhead slipped past her lips. Her muscles clenched, and she exploded. I could feel her cum drenching my shaft, which in turn set me off.

I managed a few short strokes before I just gave up. I don't know how long we laid there, breathing heavily and hugging. Finally, she broke the silence, looking up at me to ask, "So, how was it?"

Published 
Written by KansasHank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments