Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Steele Files: (C3) Meeting Ms. Steele

"After another morning of sexual arousal from all these beautiful women and getting his first blowjob at lunch, Darren gets escorted to Ms. Steele’s office."

57
7 Comments 7
1.7k Views 1.7k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Darren sat in his cubicle. He still couldn’t believe that June gave him his first blowjob, then gave him another one after they ate lunch. She was sitting in the next cubicle to him as if nothing happened.

He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to be doing, since no one gave him any instructions. He knew he was supposed to be working, but on what? He stood up and looked around. It seemed like everyone else was busy working on something except him.

He stepped over to June’s cubicle and cleared his throat. She turned around with her face directly in line with his crotch, and she licked her lips before looking up.

"Did you need something, sweetie?"

He couldn’t believe it as he felt his penis tingle. "Um… I don’t know what I’m supposed to do," he said, looking down at June, noticing her nipples were visible through her top. He quickly covered his crotch with his hand.

June glanced to see if anyone else was within earshot. She got a mischievous grin and whispered, "I know what I’d like you to do. We would have… if we had had more time for… lunch," and giggled.

Darren sucked in a long breath as his cock swelled more behind his hand. "June!" he whispered back.

"Yes, sweetie?"

Her computer beeped with a new chat message. She quickly turned around and looked at her screen. "Oh, it’s Mary. She wants me to send you to her cubicle," she said, turning around. "Maybe she wants some dessert too."

"Oh shit!" Darren said, squeezing his now hard cock.

"You got a problem down there, Darren? It looks like you do," June said, teasingly.

"June," he said breathily. "Do you really think that… she… you know…"

June giggled and said, "No. I doubt it. Only because it’s a cubicle, everyone would see."

"What do you think she wants? Am I in trouble?"

"Hmmm… she did mention something about whips and chains earlier, remember?"

"What? I thought she was joking!"

June couldn’t help it and laughed out loud. "She was and so am I. You’re so cute, Darren. I’m sure she just needs to give you something to do. Her cubicle is just down the aisle and turn left. She’s a manager, so you’ll see, it’s one of the big cubicles," she said pointing down the aisle.

"I thought Mr. Lancaster was the manager."

"No, he’s the Vice President of Communications. All the team managers in our department, like Mary and Cheryl, report to him."

"Okay. Thanks. You don’t think I’m in trouble or anything, do you? I mean… since… you know… what we did at lunch?"

June laughed again and said, "Darren. Shhhh. Nobody knows what we did at lunch. I can’t wait to do it again though. Mmmm, mmmm. You better get going or she just might break out the whips and chains," and giggled.

"Okay."

"I’ll let her know you’re… coming," June said, laughing more.

Darren walked down the aisle nervously. He turned left and was surprised when he saw the size of Mary’s cubicle. It was like four cubicles combined. He stood at the entrance, looking at Mary sitting in her high back office chair. She was leaning forward, looking at her computer screen while balancing her phone between her shoulder and jawbone.

"Yes, Mr. Lancaster, I do see that. I’m not sure how that happened. Yes… Uh-huh… I’ll get it revised right away. You should have it by the end of today. What was that? Oh… Darren? Well, it’s his first day and IT didn’t have his logins ready. I know… I know. I’m sure he’ll be just fine. Yes, sir. I will. Yeah, I agree. He certainly does seem like a studious young man. Yep, smart as a whip. What’s that? Mr. Lancaster! I don’t know if I can do that. I’ll try… Uh-huh. Yes, I know, but you know how she is. Uh-huh. Once she gets her eyes on… Cheryl is going to be Cheryl. I’ll do my best, but I can’t promise she won’t… Okay, Mr. Lancaster. Oh, Darren’s here now. Alright. Bu-bye," Mary said, letting out a long breath as she hung up the phone.

She looked at Darren and smiled. "Come on in, Darren. Don’t be shy."

"Hi Mary, you wanted to see me?" Darren said.

"Yes. Thanks for coming so quickly," she said smiling. "Have a seat," and waved her arm, gesturing to an office chair Darren hadn’t noticed.

He walked over and sat down.

"Don’t be shy now, roll it over here beside me. I need you to get a good look at something."

"Okay," he said and rolled the chair beside her. He could smell her perfume and liked it.

"Now, your resume said you were proficient with spreadsheets. I hope that’s true. Is it?" she asked, glancing at him questioningly.

"Yeah, I think so. June said you use Microsoft Office? So it’s Excel you use?"

"Yes. That’s exactly what we use. Have you used that before?"

Darren smiled and said, "Yeah, I used that a lot at school," as he leaned closer to Mary and her computer screen. He smelled her perfume more and said, "I like your perfume. You smell good."

Mary turned her head and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Darren? Are you flirting with me?"

"What? Um… no. I mean… I was just… I’m sorry," he said, wishing he hadn’t said that.

"Good thing… My husband might get jealous of a good-looking, young man, flirting with his wife," she said, giggling. "Pffft. He wouldn’t do a thing" and she winked at him.

‘Oh, shit. Oh, shit,’ his mind screamed as he felt himself getting hard again. "I wasn’t," he said.

She snapped her fingers and said, "Damn. Story of my life," and laughed. "Okay, seriously now," she said, raising her finger to the screen. "See this? It’s all sorts of fucked up… oops! Excuse my French," she said and giggled. "Look at all those error pop-ups. Why is it doing that? I hate spreadsheets! I like satin sheets though," she said and giggled again. "Sorry. So, do you think that’s something you can fix?"

"Well, I may be able to," he said, leaning closer to the screen. "Oh, I think I see the problem. Here…," he said and reached over to get her mouse. He inadvertently brushed her breast with the back of his hand. "Oh, shit," he said and quickly retracted his hand. "I mean… crap. I mean… I’m sorry, Mary. I… I didn’t mean to touch your… Oh God. I’m so sorry, Mary," he struggled to apologize.

Mary laughed. "Darren. Darren. DARREN!"

"What?" he said, unable to look her in the eyes.

Mary laughed some more. "It’s okay, honey. I know you didn’t do it on purpose, and it’s called a breast. You didn’t mean to touch my breast."

"Yeah, I didn’t mean to touch your… your… breast," he finally managed to say.

"Oh, my goodness. Look. I think it liked it. It hasn’t been touched, by a man, in a while. Look," she said as she pointed to her now erect nipple and giggled.

"Wha… what?" he said, and looked at her nipple poking her blouse out. "I’m sorry, Mary."

"Don’t be. It was just an accident. Anyway, enough of the cheap thrills. So, were you going to show me something with the mouse?"

"Yeah," he said, then hesitantly reached for the mouse again. "It looks like this cell isn’t summing the column correctly. So, if you just click on the cell… like this, then type the… excuse me, Mary," he said as he leaned over her keyboard, "then type the equals sign, the formula pops up."

Mary leaned in pushing her breasts against his arm. "Oh, okay."

Darren felt his cock swelling as he felt her breasts against his arm. "So… so… then edit it. See how it highlights what it’s totaling? You can drag the corner of the highlight down to… here. Hit… enter and… voila."

He turned his head to look at Mary. He didn’t realize how close she was. She smiled at him with her face just a few inches away.

"Wow, Darren. Good job," she said, closing the gap between them. She kissed him on the cheek. "You really do know your stuff," she added.

"Um… thanks," he said, quickly moving away.

"I probably shouldn’t have done that," she said, looking guilty. "I’m being naughty, aren’t I?"

"It’s okay, Mary."

"You might need to give me a spanking," she said, giggling.

"Mary?"

She held her hands out to each side with her palms up. "Well, I did warn you about those whips."

"Mary! Oh my God."

"Oh my, it looks like you like that idea," she said, looking down at his tented pants.

"Oh, shit! I’m sorry, Mary," he said, quickly covering himself.

"You sure are a big boy… I mean, young man," she said, shivering in her seat. "Shoo. Anyway. Now that you’ve taken care of the errors, do you think you can do something about the presentation?" she asked. "See how… um… plain it looks. Do you think you could make it… I don’t know… prettier? You know… like pop out? Like you?" she said, giggling more.

The phone rang.

"Excuse me a moment, sweetie," she said as she picked up the receiver. "Hello? This is Mary." She said.

Darren moved back to give her some space and cover his erection.

"Oh, yes. Ms. Bond. How can I help you? Okay, Lisa. How can I help you, Lisa? Darren Locke? Yes, he’s here with me right now. Uh-huh. Really? I see. Alright, we’ll be here in my cubicle waiting for you. Okay. Thank you. Bye," Darren heard Mary’s end of the conversation with growing concern when he heard his name.

Mary hung up the phone and cocked her head. She looked at Darren with an odd expression.

Darren swallowed hard. "Is everything okay?" he asked.

"I hope so. That was Lisa Bond. I don’t know if you’ve met her. She’s one of Ms. Steele’s assistants," Mary said.

"Okay."

"She’s on her way down here to retrieve you," she said, "Ms. Steele had requested she bring you to her. I'm not sure what that’s about," Mary said.

"Do you think I’m in trouble?" Darren asked, deeply concerned.

"I should hope not. If you were, it would probably be Melanie coming for you. You know Melanie Depps, right? Human Resources?"

"Yeah," Darren said, smiling.

"Oh, I can tell by your smile that you’ve met her. She certainly is pretty, isn’t she?" Mary said.

"Yeah," Darren said, blushing.

"Now that I’m thinking about it, she looks a lot like Lisa, very pretty, blonde hair, blue eyes, and… well… you get the picture," she said, giggling.

"Uh-huh."

"Mr. Locke?" they heard, interrupting their conversation.

Darren quickly turned his head around to see the blonde woman in the sexy, low-cut, short pink dress, that was with Ms. Steele this morning. "Yes," he answered and quickly stood up.

"Nice to finally… officially meet you. I’m Lisa Bond… Ms. Steele’s assistant," she said with a big smile and extended her hand.

Darren quickly shook her hand while praying he wouldn’t get hard again.

Lisa released her hand from the handshake and said, "Ms. Steele has asked me to bring you to her. Please follow me, Mr. Locke," and quickly turned around, causing her short dress to reveal the bottoms of her cheeks.

Darren gulped and followed behind her. He was getting harder by the second, trying not to look at her ass, but was unable to do so.

She looked over her shoulder, her smile was big, and said, "Do you mind if I call you Darren? It is Darren, right?"

"Um… yes, it's Darren and you can call me that," he said. "Ms. Bond? What’s this about? Am I in trouble?" he managed to ask.

She giggled and said, "Of course not, silly. Quite the opposite. If you were in trouble, I wouldn’t be the one coming to get you. Oh, and please… call me, Lisa."

"Okay. That’s a relief… Lisa."

When they arrived at the elevators, she pressed the call button along the opposite side of the elevators they had taken before. One of the elevators immediately dinged and opened. Darren stood still, expecting Lisa to enter.

Instead, she gestured with her hand, and said, "After you, Darren."

He thought it was very odd, but entered. "So… Ms…. Lisa, what is this about?" he asked as she followed him in.

She smiled broadly, glancing at his hand covering his crotch, and turned around. She started to bend down, exposing her cheeks again. Darren quickly looked at the buttons for the floors - attempting not to look at her ass again - there were several more than in the other elevators.

‘Oh, God. Oh, God. Shit, shit, SHIT!’ his mind screamed as she bent over much further than she needed to. Her sexy ass was on full display. A sight he had never seen before. He couldn’t believe it as his cock became fully hard in his pants. He could see a tiny strip of pink lace barely covering her pussy (a thong, something else he’d never seen before).

She pressed the button labeled, 15. Instead of turning around, she looked over her shoulder at him and backed up against him.

"I believe she wants to see you because you made a BIG impression on her in the elevator," she said, wiggling her as into his hand against his hard cock, just like Ms. Steele had done that morning. She continued to wiggle her ass against him as she nodded her head, just like Ms. Steele had done. He slowly moved his hand as she kept the pressure of her ass on him.

"Mmmm, yes… a BIG impression," she said, and looked forward again. "I can confirm why she wants to see you," she said, as she wiggled more until his cock moved between the cheeks of her ass.

Darren was in shock, praying he wouldn’t cum in his pants as the elevator dinged at each floor as it ascended. Her black dog collar, full of diamonds, caught his eye again. He’d never seen a woman wear a dog collar… if that’s what it was.

It seemed an eternity before the elevator dinged the final time and came to a stop. The doors opened, and Lisa pushed her ass back one final time before straightening herself, then stepping forward.

"Are you… coming?" she asked, looking over her shoulder as she exited the elevator.

Darren quickly covered his tented pants and walked forward, without replying. His eyes widened as he saw a large open area instead of a hallway. It was all white, except a man sitting behind a black desk about twenty feet ahead.

Lisa stopped and turned around, smiling broadly at him, and again looked at his hand covering himself. She put her hands on his shoulders, leaned closer, and quietly said, "Don’t hide it. Ms. Steele will want to see you. She doesn’t like when you try to hide anything from her," as she looked at his hand.

"Se… se… seriously?" he struggled to say.

She nodded her head up and down as she removed her hands from his shoulders. She reached down with her right hand and gently pulled his hand to reveal his tented pants.

‘Oh, God. Mom. I’m sorry. I’m sorry,’ he said, in his head as Lisa turned around and started walking towards the man behind the desk.

"Hey, Oliver. Is she ready?" Lisa asked the man as they walked up to the desk.

Darren couldn’t help it as he blushed, embarrassed at his aroused state. He wanted to cover himself so badly, as the man glanced right at it and smiled.

"Well, I can see why she wants to see him. Mmm, mmm, mmmmmmmm," the man said, his eyes frozen to Darren’s big bulge.

"Now, now, Oliver. You know better. You can’t have him," Lisa scolded him.

Darren could tell, not only by his actions, but also by his voice, that he was a gay man. That knowledge didn’t help his embarrassment.

"Let me check," Oliver said, picking up the phone and pressing a button. "Mr. Locke, to see you," he said into the phone, "yes, Ma’am."

"Go on in. She’s ready for you," he said, with a slutty grin, as he continued to stare at Darren’s cock.

Darren’s hands started to quiver as he walked behind Lisa. She stopped at the oversized white doors, opening automatically after a gentle push. His eyes grew wide as he took in the room. Everything was starch white, almost blinding, including the marble floors.

The furnishings were all black, contrasting with the white. A grouping to the left had a couch, two chairs, a coffee table, and a video camera mounted on a tripod. To the right, a bar, bar stools, a love seat, and an end table.

The far wall had windows from the floor to the high ceilings with a cityscape view. Straight ahead were two chairs facing a large desk, with Ms. Steele sitting behind it. Behind her, a half-wall of white in the middle of the windowed wall.

Ms. Steel sat upright in her chair, her red hair perfectly combed back into a tight bun. Her cream-colored, button-up blouse went up to her neck. The buttons at her bosom strained. She also wore a single string of pearls. The green pin-striped blazer was perfectly tailored to show off her assets in a classy fashion.

As they got closer, Lisa moved slightly to the left and gestured with her hands, "Ms. Steele… Mr. Darren Locke," she said with a slight curtsy.

Darren stood frozen in place. He did not know what to do, or what to say as his hard cock jerked from under Ms. Steele’s intense glare. When she noticed his aroused movement, again, the corners of her mouth raised slightly.

After what seemed like ages, Ms. Steele stood up, her eyes still fixed on Darren’s crotch. "Please, have a seat," she said, gesturing with one arm. As Darren hesitantly started to sit, Ms. Steele glanced at Lisa and simply said, "You may go."

Though he wanted to, he didn’t turn around to watch Lisa leave. In his mind’s eye, he could clearly see her sexy ass sashaying back and forth, her short pink dress teasingly revealing glimpses of her cheeks. His thoughts betrayed him, making his cock grow achingly harder, just as Ms. Steele’s gaze returned.

He’d never been as anxious about anything as he was at that moment.

She returned to sitting and picked up some papers. Her eyes finally left his actively moving bulge. She flipped a page over and glanced over it to Darren.

"So, I see you were in the top 5% of your class. Is that accurate, Mr. Locke?" She asked, her stern gaze cutting through him.

He cleared his throat before saying, "Yes, Ma’am… Actually… If you don’t mind me saying… it’s 3%."

"Hmm, I see," she said, without looking up and continuing to read his resume.

"Um… Ms. Steele?" he said, timidly, waiting for her to look at him. "I thought I was already hired. I’m confused, because it seems as though you’re interviewing me," he said after she looked at him.

She looked blankly at him for a moment, as if upset that he interrupted her reading.

"Fair enough," she said, laying his resume back on her desk. She straightened herself in the chair. "So, tell me, Mr. Locke, what do you know about Steele Enterprises?" she asked, then folded her hands together on the desk.

"Well, quite a bit, actually. My Mom made me research the companies before I applied after I got my degree. I know it’s the largest privately owned business in the city, third in the state. It’s the fourth largest employer in the city too. It was founded, by your father, Mr. Charles Steele, in 1956. I believe it had three billion in revenue last year. Since you took over as CEO, five years ago, you’ve expanded and diversified the business immensely, growing it almost two-fold. Additionally, the community and philanthropy projects and involvement has also increased," he said with a sudden confidence.

"It’s been four and a half, actually, but who’s counting," she said, then smiled.

"I apologize, however, I was rounding in years. Since it’s been four years, seven months, that rounds up to five years in my book," he said.

"I don’t like to be corrected, young man," she said, then frowned momentarily. She looked up towards the ceiling and then back to meet Darren’s eyes again. A smile came across her face, before she said, "However, you’ve certainly done your homework, and it is accurate. Have you done any homework on me?"

"Yes, not as much as the company, though. I know you were ranked as the richest woman in the City and the seventh richest person. I know you were named the most eligible bachelorette in New York City last year," he said, now beaming with pride.

"Tell me about you. Who is Mr. Locke?" she asked, as her face became all business again.

"I’m sorry, Ms. Steele… I’m still confused and you didn’t answer my previous question about interviewing me. What is all this about?" he asked.

Ms. Steele kept her gaze on Darren as if trying to extract some unknown information through telepathy. She reached up and rubbed her chin as if in contemplation of something. Finally, she pressed a button on her phone, saying, "Oliver, get Ms. Depps here pronto."

Ms. Steele looked amused as she looked at Darren again. After another long pause, she said, "Your insistence and persistence, coupled with the knowledge you’ve expressed, confirms my intuition of your abilities."

"My abilities?"

"Yes, Mr. Locke… your abilities and other characteristics," she said, looking down at his lap.

‘Oh shit. I was finally under control. Don’t get hard again. Don’t get hard again,’ he said, in his mind and in vain as he immediately started to swell again from her gaze.

"You see, something popped up about you that caught my immediate attention the day before yesterday. I looked into who you were and then confirmed what I felt…," she said, pausing as the corners of her mouth again lifted before continuing, "about your attributes this morning."

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

Darren started to turn red. He desperately wanted to cover his boner, but conceded to Lisa’s earlier words. He drew a long breath before he could look at Ms. Steele again.

"Now, with that being said… I’d like to consider you for a new position as my personal assistant," she said, her eyes frozen on the tent in his lap.

"I… I thought Lisa was your personal assistant."

"Lisa Bond is my personnel assistant, not my personal assistant. There is a difference. Although, admittedly… she has, often times, performed in both roles," she said, now looking directly at Darren again.

"I’m… I’m still a little confused. I mean, I understand the difference between personal and personnel but isn’t Melanie… erm… Ms. Depps, the head of Human Resources? Like… the head of personnel?" he asked.

Ms. Steele chuckled, and said, "Yes, Mr. Locke. You certainly are very perceptive… again showing why I believe you would be perfect for the job. Lisa, as my personnel assistant, handles my people. Like an office manager, she handles the people who report directly to me. Sometimes, people from outside the organization who need special handling to meet with me or during our meetings. If she did her job correctly, which I’m sure she did, I assume she handled you earlier to confirm your special characteristics."

Ms. Steele pressed her phone again and said, "Oliver, please send Lisa in here."

A moment later, the doors opened and Lisa walked in. Darren looked over his shoulder to confirm it was her, as his cock jerked and grew harder. Lisa walked up between the seat Darren sat in and the empty one.

"Yes, Ms. Steele?" Lisa asked, her hands behind her, playing with the fabric of her short dress and adding to Darren’s discomfort.

"Were you able to confirm Mr. Locke’s special characteristics as you handled him prior to bringing him here?" Ms. Steele asked.

Lisa grinned broadly, then said, "Absolutely, Ms. Steele. I can confirm… Mr. Locke has…," she paused and glanced at Darren and then to his lap, before continuing, "more than adequate… equipment to fulfill your personal needs."

"Thank you, Lisa. That’s great to hear. Please stay with us, as I believe that we will need you to handle more aspects of our consideration of Mr. Locke," Ms. Steele said.

The phone buzzed. Ms. Steele pressed a button, then Oliver’s voice said, "Ms. Melanie Depps is here. Shall I send her in?"

"Yes. Send her in, Oliver."

The doors opened. Darren turned to look and watched Melanie walk in. His cock jerked. She was just as beautiful as Lisa, just a few years older. She was wearing another body-hugging dress. The purple dress was again low-cut showing off her ample breasts and cleavage. The way it clung to her body, it was easy to see the outline of her panties as well. Her toned long legs ended in matching purple high heels. She held a clipboard in her right hand.

‘Jesus, help me. Are all the women here designed to make me hard? It’s not my fault, Mom,’ he screamed in his head and quickly turned after she smiled at him.

"Hi Melanie, thank you for coming so soon. Did you bring the NDA agreement, the legal disclaimer, and the position contract?" Ms. Steele said.

"Yes, I have them right here," Melanie said as she raised the clipboard.

"Good. I believe we are at a point where I can not continue until we have the NDA and disclaimer signed," Ms. Steele said. "If you could please, cover those with Mr. Locke," she then added.

"Of course," she said, turning to Darren and flashing her beautiful smile at him.

Melanie stooped down beside his knee, she glanced at the movement in his lap and smiled.

"So, Darren. I know you already signed the standard NDA along with all the normal paperwork for new employees. However, this NDA is much more specific to this special set of circumstances in your consideration for this special position. It covers any/all events that happen in this office and/or any additional events or procedures during your consideration for the position. By signing the agreement, you would be legally bound from revealing any of these things to anyone for any purpose in perpetuity. You are not required to sign, however, your consideration will cease immediately if you choose not to sign," she said, then handed the pen to Darren.

Darren signed the agreement and smiled at Melanie. She returned the smile, then returned her attention to the clipboard. She flipped the agreement over to reveal the legal disclaimer.

She looked at Darren again and said, "This is a legal disclaimer. In a nutshell, this is an agreement that you will not take any legal action against Steele Enterprises or any individual employed by or any person outside of Steele Enterprises involved in these same events or procedures both during and/or after you accept or decline an offer for this position. The reason for this disclaimer is because of the nature of this position, there are many things that may occur that would normally be considered unlawful without this agreement. Sign here if you’d like to be further considered and the proceedings to continue."

Darren was a little scared. He’d never been in this type of situation before.

Melanie noticed his hesitation and said, "It is entirely up to you and there is no pressure for you to sign. Your current position of employment would still continue if you choose not to sign. If you sign, your continued consideration will continue," then she pointed to where his signature was needed.

Darren signed and asked, "So what happens now?"

Melanie smiled and stood back up. She turned to Ms. Steele and nodded her head up and down.

For the first time, Darren watched Ms. Steele smile genuinely.

"Thank you, Melanie. I assume you would like to stay for the rest of the interview?"

Melanie smiled broadly and confirmed, "Yes. I would like that."

Darren was beside himself. His cock was so hard in his pants at the thought of what might happen, that Melanie would so enthusiastically want to stay. He was no longer thinking about his mother's teachings.

"So… Darren… You don’t mind that I call you Darren, do you?" Ms. Steele asked.

"No… I mean, yes, you can call me Darren," he said.

"Good. I asked you, ‘Who is Mr. Locke?’ Do you remember?" she asked.

"Umm… I’m a hard worker…,"

"I can certainly see that… go on," Ms. Steele interrupted.

Darren turned red as he felt all three women staring intently at his hard cock that tented his pants straight up, threatening to tear a hole through his underwear and pants to escape.

"I… I learn new things easily. I want to make a name for myself in the business community. I hope to do that here at Steele Enterprises," he said, struggling to keep his mind on task and speak intelligently. He wanted to make a good impression on Ms. Steele.

"I see. I noticed on your resume that you named the college, however, you didn’t mention your high school. Where did you go to high school?"

"I was home schooled. My Mom taught me."

"Oh, my. It seems she did a wonderful job. She must love you very much. Tell me about that," Ms. Steele asked.

"Well, um… she taught me everything. She gave up everything for me. She was a single mom and did everything and anything for me to succeed in life. She was very strict. At first, I didn’t like her because of that. As time went on, I learned from her that it was for my own good. I agree. She taught me not to get distracted by all the things kids get distracted with," he said.

"Such as?" Ms. Steele asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You know… like sports and… um… social media… ahhh…,"

"Girls?"

Darren’s face turned red. "Yeah," he replied, looking down at the floor.

"So, you didn’t have relations with girls?"

"Ummm… no, or boys either. I spent all my time on my schoolwork and helping my mom with whatever she needed me to do. That’s why I’m so good at staying on task and getting projects completed," he said.

"So, you’ve never had a girlfriend? Not even in college?"

"N… n… no."

"You didn’t want a girlfriend?"

"Well… I mean… when I first… um… you know… um…," Darren struggled to answer the question.

"Going through puberty and got hard?" Ms. Steele asked, giggling along with Melanie and Lisa.

"Yeah… Mom told me that was normal, but that… that was… you know… evil… you know, like… um… the devil trying to get me to do evil things," he said, as he turned completely red.

"Oh, my goodness. Do you believe that?"

"Well… um… I did… but… I… When I started working here, and… um… I don’t know. I think maybe… I don’t know… maybe because of my dad… I… I’m not so sure now. I mean… I can’t help it… like when we… when… like in the elevator and… it seems like women… you know… kinda… like it when I get like that?" he said embarrassed.

"Do you think your mom is proud of you?"

"Oh, yes. She’s definitely proud of me," he said enthusiastically, "except when I talked to her after my first day and… and I… I told her about what happened in the elevator and… she got mad. Like, really, really mad at me."

"So, do you think she was right to be mad at you for that? It sounds like you might be skeptical now. It is only natural for a man to react like that, right?" Ms. Steele said.

"Yeah, I mean… I was worried about it when it happened and afterwards, but… like I was saying… like all the women here… um… you know… they like it."

"I like it. What do you think, Melanie? Do you like it?" Ms. Steele asked.

"Yes. I like it. I like it a lot," Melanie said, looking right at Darren.

"Me too," Lisa said.

"Do you like it that they like it, Darren?" Ms. Steele asked.

"Ye… yeah."

"You know, I certainly like it. That’s the main reason we are here right now. It’s the reason you’re being considered for this position. I love your big cock. Do you like that, Darren?" Ms. Steele asked.

"Yes."

Ms. Steele pushed her chair back from her desk and stood up. She pulled off her blazer. Darren stared at her. He could see her ample breasts much more clearly than before. He could see her nipples poking through her cream-colored blouse. His cock jerked in his pants as she smiled at him when she saw him staring at her breasts.

"I need to be honest with you, Darren. When I felt how big your hard cock was against my ass…," Ms. Steele started to say and paused, closing her eyes momentarily, "that’s what prompted me to think how perfect you would be for a new project. It’s a project that I’m partnering with Jazelle. Jazelle is a women’s clothing manufacturer, and is looking to expand.

"We have been printing, publishing, and distributing their catalogs for years. Recently, Darlene, the CEO of Jazelle - a good personal friend of mine for decades - expanded into lingerie and sexier items. It was unexpectedly very successful. However, there was also a lot of backlash from their existing customers when those items were added to the catalog.

"I don’t know if you’re aware or not, but it is normal in today’s standards that the photos for lingerie and underwear are edited. They remove any outlines of nipples, pussy mounds, and camel toes. We didn’t edit the photos in the expanded line. That’s what caused the outcry from their existing customers.

"More surprisingly, when we did the edits for the next catalog, there was an outcry from the newer customers that they were gaining from the new line. Sort of a… catch-22 as they say. The new customers complained, saying that was part of the appeal, showing what the garments looked like with real women wearing them. Many suggested they would pay for a separate catalog without edits.

"Darlene already had plans to add sexy menswear to the offerings. So, our new plan is... We're going to offer a special ‘Premium’ customer club. All the new, sexy offerings will only be available to premium-paying club members, including the new line of menswear.

"I’m telling you this because I’d like you, as my personal assistant, to head up the project. I would like you to also be the featured model for the new men’s line. I think with your young age and good business mind, you’d be a perfect fit. You don’t have a polluted mind of how things have always been done.

"That’s the business part of being my personal assistant. The personal part is… I want you to take care of my personal needs as well, of course. You mentioned that I was named the most eligible bachelorette. I hated that. I even sued, trying to prevent them from naming me. As a woman in my position, I don’t want or need that kind of attention. Men simply want my money. Also with all the public attention I get, I don’t want my personal life public. I can’t date like most people do. I can’t just put up a profile on Tinder or whatever.

"I have needs. I believe you could fulfill those needs. At the same time, I believe you could also fulfill my business needs and more. Does this make sense? Is this something that you would like, Darren?"

"Um… yeah. Yes, Ms. Steele. I believe I would. What do I need to do?" Darren asked enthusiastically.

"Well, your answer is encouraging. That simply leaves us with proof that you can fulfill the personal needs part," Ms. Steele said, then looked at Lisa and nodded.

Lisa immediately smiled broadly. She turned and stepped in front of Darren. She dropped down to her knees, untied his shoes, and removed them. She pulled his socks off.

Darren’s cock was rock hard as he looked down at Lisa. From his viewpoint, he could see down her dress. Her breasts were on full display, including her nipples. Darren had never seen a woman's breasts before.

He gulped when she looked up at him and said, "Stand up, sweetie."

He stood up. He wanted to cover his cock, it was tenting his pants straight out. Lisa looked straight at it and licked her lips all the way around. Lisa reached up and unbuckled his belt as Melanie stood.

"May I help?" Melanie asked and started removing his suit jacket without waiting for an answer.

Lisa quickly unbuttoned Darren’s pants and pulled his zipper down.

Darren’s cock was going wild. He was afraid he was going to cum, right there in his pants, right in front of all these women.

Lisa started pulling his pants down. Melanie untied his tie and then started unbuttoning his shirt. He’d never seen the kind of smile that Melanie had on her face as she continued to strip him of his clothes.

Once the girls stripped him of all his clothes except his white briefs, Ms. Steele yelled, "Stop! Bring him to me," in a commanding voice.

"Yes, Ma’am," Lisa said.

Melanie had a look of disappointment as Darren was led away. Lisa led him by his hand beside Ms. Steele. Ms. Steele reached out, extending one finger. Her breath was labored as she pressed her finger into his sternum and said, "My God, you are a specimen."

Darren was starting to shake as Ms. Steele’s finger slowly traced down his naked front. She paused momentarily when it reached the waistband of his briefs. She stared directly as his cock moved rapidly under her gaze.

She inhaled sharply when a wet spot formed at the tip of his outlined cock head. She moved her finger down to his base, where his hardness jutted out in front of him. She watched her finger as it slowly ran over the top of his hard shaft.

Darren could smell her subtle scent as he did before. He could feel her warm breaths as she exhaled. Her finger traced to the endpoint, and then around his cock head twice, forcing it to harden more and expel more pre-cum, growing the wet spot.

"Oh… oh. Ooooooh, Ms. Steele," Darren moaned, ‘causing her to smile.

She wrapped her hand around his cock head and closed her eyes as it jerked in her grip. She inhaled a deep breath and held it for what seemed an eternity to Darren. Suddenly, she let go of him and opened her eyes while releasing her breath.

Ms. Steele looked at Melanie, whose hand was between her legs under her dress. "Melanie, please take him to the wall behind me and remove his briefs." She nodded and immediately came around the desk to follow her instructions.

"Lisa, skirt," Ms. Steele said to Lisa.

Melanie led Darren to the white half-wall behind Ms. Steele. Lisa moved behind Ms. Steele and unzipped her skirt. Melanie turned Darren with his back to the wall and dropped to her knees. She gave him that unknown expression again as she reached up and hooked her thumbs into the sides of his briefs. Darren swallowed hard and looked straight ahead to see Ms. Steele with her skirt around her ankles and her bare ass in a black thong.

"Oooooh," he moaned out, not only from the sight in front of him, but also because his cock bounced up from being released from the confines of his briefs.

"Oooooh, my God," Melanie breathily said as she stared at Darren’s nine-inch cock bouncing up and down in front of her.

Lisa quickly turned her head, hearing Melanie. Her eyes widened and her smile grew. She quickly turned back around to remove Ms. Steele’s skirt from around her ankles.

Ms. Steele said to Lisa, "Hold my blouse up and back me up to him."

Lisa stood up and glanced at Darren’s cock over her shoulder, before lifting her boss’s blouse up and guiding Ms. Steele slowly back, as Melanie removed Darren’s briefs. Melanie quickly swiped a dollop of pre-cum from Darren’s tip with two fingers, before moving away and sucked her fingers clean.

Darren was having trouble breathing as he watched Ms. Steele’s sexy ass move closer and closer to him and his hard cock. His tip made contact with the small of her back, ‘causing both he and Ms. Steele to gasp.

Melanie quickly reached up and pushed Darren’s cock down between Ms. Steele’s cheeks as she pushed her ass into him.

"Oooooh, oooooh," Ms. Steele moaned out. She wiggled her ass against his hard cock and continued to moan out while Melanie and Lisa watched. Ms. Steele then moved her ass up and down in a slow twerking motion as she moaned more.

"Oh God, Ms. Steele. I’m gonna… I’m gonna… Oh… ooooooh," Darren moaned.

Ms. Steele suddenly stepped forward, releasing her grip on the young man’s cock. She quickly turned around. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened as she quickly gripped his hard cock in her hand.

She slowly pulled her hand forward toward her, making Darren moan out loud.

She reached out with her other hand, palm up and placed it in front and down from his tip. "Cum in my hand, Darren. Cum in my hand," she said, as she slowly stroked his man meat in her hand.

"Oh God. Oooooh, oooooh, God," Darren moaned out more.

"That’s it, honey. Cum in my hand," she said, as she continued to stroke him a little faster.

"Oh. Oh. Here it comes. Ooooh, Ms. Steele," he screamed as his orgasm took over his body.

"Oh yes. That’s it. Cum for momma. Cum in my hand," she moaned out, watching as his cock spasmed, shooting out rope after rope of his seed into her hand.

Darren breathed hard as his orgasm slowed. His eyes were closed as Ms. Steele continued to slowly milk out every drop of cum from him.

She let go of his cock and brought her cum filled hand to her mouth. She inhaled its scent and then lapped it up with her tongue.

"It’s still fucking hard," Lisa gasped and quickly reached out, wrapping her hand around it.

Melanie leaned in and started licking and kissing his tip.

"Oh… oh, God," Darren said as he opened his eyes and looked down at the girls. "Ooooh," he moaned as Melanie sucked his cock head into her mouth while Lisa started stroking him. Her other hand came up and massaged his balls.

Ms. Steele finished her cum snack and licked her hand completely clean. She looked down at the women feasting and fondling Darren’s manly parts. "Oh, yes, Darren. You’re going to do just fine. Get him close again, girls," she said.

Melanie popped Darren’s cock out of her mouth and looked up at Ms. Steele and said, "Happy to oblige, Ma’am," and went to continue, but Lisa now had Darren’s cock in her mouth. Melanie leaned further down and pulled Lisa’s hand from his balls, and sucked one into her mouth instead.

"Oh, God. Oh, God, Oh, God," Darren moaned.

Melanie and Lisa took turns sucking his cock and balls. Stroking his cock until Darren announced, "I’m going to cum again. Oh my God."

They quickly release him from their mouths and hands.

"Make him cum on my ass," Ms. Steele commanded.

The girls smiled. Lisa started stroking his cock while Melanie massaged his balls, as Ms. Steele turned back around and presented her ass, once again. Faster and faster, Lisa stroked his cock.

"Oooooooh," Darren screamed out again as he came.

His cum shot out on Ms. Steele’s sexy ass. He watched in disbelief as his cum splattered all over her ass. The girls squealed in delight as they watched and encouraged Darren to expel his cum. Without saying a word, the girls knew what Ms. Steele wanted next, as they quickly leaned forward and licked Darren’s cum from her ass.

When the girls finished licking Ms. Steele’s ass clean, she turned around and thanked them. Then she looked at Darren and smiled again. She dropped down to her knees and lifted Darren’s semi-erect cock up. She snaked her tongue out and licked him clean.

Ms. Steele straightened up, met Darren’s gaze, and asked, "Do you want the job?"

"Yes. Hell yes, I want the job," Darren said enthusiastically.

She turned to Melanie, who was still on her knees, and said, "Get the contract signed. Thank you for your assistance."

Melanie stood up, reached out, and led Darren by his cock to the couch. "I’ll be right back, with the paperwork," she said.

Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments