Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 5

"Reina enjoys a farming device while Devin learns more about sheepgirls"

2
0 Comments 0
318 Views 318
6.1k words 6.1k words

Gylan exited the barn to find Erinnah while Ellyn took Priscillia’s milk, which she had set down earlier, to a work table to process and document.

“Um, Life-mate?”

“Yes, Azalea?”

“I’m sorry. I sorta made a mess of your clothes,” she said bashfully.

Azalea stood up, revealing a large wet spot on his shoulder

Devin ran a finger across it and tasted it. “I don’t know how you manage to produce something so sweet, but maybe we should find a way to bottle it,” he chuckled, then reassured her, “Don’t worry about it. It’ll dry, and I'll wash it later.”

Perking up at his words, she hugged him. ”That was so fun to watch, wasn’t it, life-mate? I wonder how long she’s wanted to do that! I don’t mind people I know seeing me naked, but I don’t know if even I have the courage to display myself to strangers, Would you want to see your horny little fairy expose herself to a bunch of people? Would it excite you to watch my cheeks redden from embarrassment as I try to keep myself from covering places originally meant for family eyes only?” 

She lifted one of the petals of her dress playfully. “If you ask me, I might consider it. For now, though, I'm going to go talk to the satyress sisters a bit more.” With a quick kiss, she flew off.

Devin was having a hard time conceiving of Azalea looking embarrassed about doing anything sexual, but there might be something. He imagined her flying naked next to him in a busy town when he felt a tug on his sleeve. 

"Herd-mate? I was wondering… could I perhaps, maybe, try…” She motioned to the empty stall in the corner, at the same time she stepped aside showing a support beam she had been backed against was stained with a generous amount of moisture dripping down it.

“You want to try the piston machine?”

Reina nodded shyly.

“You don’t need to ask me. Oh! You want me to ask for you?” Devin guessed.

She nodded again.

“Hey, Ellyn, can Reina try the piston machine in the empty stall?”

“Sure she can. Jyora’s little show got her all hot ’n bothered, did it? I don’t blame ’er, I'm a little damp myself. Go choose a toy from the wall, Reina, and come over here,” Ellyn directed while patting the gate to the stall.

Reina perused the wall a moment and gasped. 

“What's wrong?” hollered Ellyn.

“These are all made from ravishwood!” came Reina’s subdued response.

“Oh, you know about it? So you must know its special properties.”

“I, er, am aware of it, yes.”

“What's so special about it?” inquired Devin.

Reina fidgeted. “It’s, um… useful to certain members of my herd when it gets wet…”

Jyora, having recovered slightly, propped herself up. “She means the females of her herd. They peel the bark away to expose the inner layer and rub, or ‘ravish’ the wood with their vulvas,” she stated matter-of-factly. “When enough moisture is applied, the tree thinks it's exposed to the elements and creates a layer of extended defensive nodules.”

Reina continued, avoiding eye contact, “What Miss Jyora says is correct. Since we can’t reach back there… the bumps help alleviate our needs if we can’t find a partner.”

Ellyn paused her work to interrupt, “This stall will eventually have a table, but it hasn’t been finished yet. Just back yourself in… yes, just like that. Picked the large centaur one, did’j ya? Adventurous lass!”

She screwed the dildo to the piston and extended it to its maximum length. “This is as far as it’ll push into you.” 

Ellyn dipped behind Reina, coating the dildo with her saliva. Reina gasped in surprise as Ellyn gave a few teasing licks to Reina’s pussy, for good measure, emerging a moment later with a glistening mouth. “Sorry, it’s kinda become a habit for me with the other girls.” 

Reina blushed profusely as Ellyn rubbed her slit open, helping guide the toy into the right hole. Wiggling and pushing, the Whitehorn accepted a bit more than half of the dildo.

Ellyn patted her haunch and attached the missing gear, jolting the machine to life.With a satisfied sigh, Reina settled into a comfortable position, letting the bumpy toy work its magic.

Azalea, meanwhile, seemed to have taken an interest in Iryna's milk. She was sitting on the table, kneading the satyress’ large mammary, sucking enthusiastically while Iryna stroked her head with motherly love.

Devin stood there, taking in the relaxed atmosphere of everyone enjoying themselves when he saw Priscilla motioning him over to her stall from his periphery.

“She wants your hand,” Iryna filled in, seeing his questioning look.

He approached and offered his hand, which she placed on her head. She then took his other hand and started sucking on his fingers. A moment later, a low, drawn-out moan issued from her throat, and she started squirming on the table while haphazardly licking his digits. After settling down a bit, she lay there, eyes unfocused and breathing heavily.

“Sometimes, she likes something in her mouth when one of the larger males is giving her anal, or she’s expecting a particularly intense orgasm,” Iryna explained.

Devin petted the pleasure-drunk sheep-girl, brushing some of her hair out of her brown eyes. “She seems comforted by it. Is she really ok in this state?”

“Yes. as Ellyn said, she doesn’t come down from her orgasmic highs because of her crest stealing her post-orgasmic feelings. Once she gets a full night's sleep, she’ll be back to her temperamental self. Normally, she’s a bit snooty, so it’s cute seeing another side of her. I think that was her eighth male today, so she’s a bit worn out. Thanks for indulging her little quirk.”

“No problem.”

“Also, I couldn’t help but notice. Do you need some attention? I hear it gets uncomfortable if left unattended,” Iryna proposed.

Devin knew she was looking at the tent in his pants.

“Priscilla probably wouldn’t mind you mating her if you want some relief,” she hinted.

Priscilla perked up upon hearing the word ‘mating’ and started licking more suggestively, her slightly more lucid eyes looking up at him with hope.

“Are you sure? You look pretty tired.”

Priscilla nodded.

“She’s never had a human partner. She’s probably curious how the real thing feels. You should have time for a quickie before papa gets back,” Iryna answered for her.

“How do I get into the room?” Devin asked.

“There’s a door on the outside, around the back. Also, she won’t mind you using either hole. Most of the boys seem partial to her pussy, though,” came Iryna’s reply.

Exiting the barn, he went around back to find a small door. The newly-sanded plank room was clean and empty except for a couple chairs. Between two handles on the wall was Priscilla’s butt on full display. He positioned himself behind her, straddling the sizable pool of arousal on the floor. 

He didn’t get too many opportunities to get a close look at the sheep-girls intimate bits. He ran his other over her velvety swollen lips, which were scrunched into a tight teardrop shape. The many males she must have serviced today have certainly left her with a sizable gape. It’s odd, though, that there is almost no cum leaking out. Maybe it’s due to her crest?

Figuring he should take Iryna’s advice, he dropped his pants, lined himself up, rubbing his glans through her sticky lips. She had more than enough lubricant to slide in easily, but her passage was built for the more narrow penises of her species. He felt her vaginal walls trembling as they struggled to accommodate the girth of her latest guest. Starting slow and shallow, he gradually loosened her up with each push.

Anal had its own perks, but the unique grooves and silken folds of a girl’s vagina have few equals. I can’t believe how hot her insides feel – much warmer than Reina’s. Does her wool give her a higher body temperature? Devin closed his eyes, thoroughly enjoying this rare opportunity.

“That looks fun. How’s she feel?” A surprise voice asked.

Devin slammed into the wall in surprise, jamming into Priscilla and causing her to moan loud enough to hear – even through the wall.

“Sorry to startle you. I thought you heard me come in,” laughed Ellyn.

“Uh, Ellyn, hi. Iryna suggested that Priscilla wouldn’t mind, so…you know…” Devin stammered, shaking a little with the exertion and the scare.

“No need to be bashful. The sheep-girls are pretty insatiable the day before shearing. Mind if I stay and chat for a moment, or do you want some privacy?”

“Uh, no, it's alright,” he said, slowly thrusting again, wondering if he actually felt comfortable.

“Great!” she said, pulling up a chair and leaning it against the wall. Crossing her legs, she watched Devin plow the sex-hungry sheep girl.

Devin changed his pacing to quick, short thrusts. Then he huffed out, “I’ve heard your oral skills are second to none.”

“No one’s complained yet. The secret is to be eager and show that you're actively interested in their pleasure. Also, not having much of a gag reflex helps.” She winked.

“Do you enjoy it?”

“Aye, very much. The girls get quite sticky during their estrus cycle, so I get to have extra fun lapping up their juices.” She flashed a mischievous smile. “The one’s who can squirt get all embarrassed and fidgety when I make a show of relishing their cum. The boys, in contrast, love it when I savor theirs. I sometimes think they save up just so I have to spend more time on them. More than anything, though, I’m happiest when they are happy. Speaking of happiness, Azalea and Reina sure are darlings. They seemed to be enjoying their visit today.”

Devin slowed his pace, probably to the chagrin of Priscilla, who was likely trying to encourage him to go faster by humping her hips against him. However, he wanted to savor this feeling longer while talking to Ellyn. 

“I hope they did. Meeting both of them was very sudden, so I'm a bit worried that maybe what they imagined this relationship to be in their head might be lessened by reality. Being on the road all the time isn't the most exciting, but they have been a joy to have around. Azalea is so full of energy and curiosity. Reina seems to still be a bit shy around strangers, but she’s slowly opening up more, especially with Azalea.”

“Call it a hunch or maybe intuition, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just be you, and talk through any problems that might arrive, and try to see things from their perspective.”

“You're probably right, and I'm just over-worrying about things again.”

“I was more worried about you alone on the road all the time. I'm relieved you met them,” Ellyn shared with a gentle rub of his shoulder.

“Traveling isn't as dangerous as you imagine.”

“I know, but like your sister, I feel it's safer when there are at least two or more people to depend on should something occur.”

“I'm not sure how dependable Azalea would be in an emergency.”

“You might be surprised.” She smiled playfully. “I bet, when you're having trouble thinking straight or overwhelmed with concerns, she'd give a lot of emergency attention to your penis. Have you done it with them yet?”

Devin smiled back. “My penis is definitely her favorite thing to snuggle with in bed. Azalea and I have masturbated with each other. She’s too small to penetrate, at least right now, but she’s sure it's possible, so we are exploring options. So far, Reina and I have only tried anal. We weren’t ready to be tied down with a family yet.”

“Must be exciting just beginning your life-long adventures. I might start looking for a partner in a few years.” She glanced at Priscilla's tail, swishing in annoyance. “I'll have to apologize to Priscilla later for monopolizing your time. I'm sure she wanted a more vigorous partner instead of just being a cockwarmer.” 

“Sorry, Priscilla.” He wasn't sure she could hear, but he obliged and picked up the pace when he felt her grinding her butt to seek more stimulation.

Even though they had known each other for years, this was Ellyn's first time seeing Devin’s penis. She still felt horny from helping Jyora get in touch with her exhibitionist side. Hence, the slapping of Devin’s hips and the heavy breathing prompted her to indulge a little.

“Seeing you two go at it, I need a little relief too! Since this is my first time seeing yours, I think it's only fair that I show you mine.” Ellyn hiked her dress up. She ran her hand through her trimmed bush, which matched the color of her hair. With a few test rubs, she peeled her lips open and offered Devin an unimpeded view.

Ellyn gave her pussy a few warm-up strokes. “Would you believe I rarely masturbate and that I'm still a virgin?”

“A little, given all the things you do for everyone.”

“I hope you don't think I'm slutty.”

“No. I never considered you that type of person,” he said with a quick glance at Ellyn.

“I'm not too into anal, but I make an exception once a year. The boys don't give my butt any rest when I do.” She laughed. “I mostly give oral and handjobs. I think I've given so many of them I've started seeing it as less sexual and just a healthy thing I can do to assist everyone with if that makes sense.”

“It does a little. I’ll be sure to enjoy this rare moment then.”

Ellyn adjusted her posture and started fingered her moistening pussy in wide circular motions, flicking her clit periodically. “Pull her tail a little. She likes that,” she panted.

Devin grabbed the stumpy tail and gave it a little upward tug causing her vaginal muscles to contract. He noticed her tail-hole was also quivering from the rougher treatment. He massaged his thumb into her little whitish-pink orifice, and she squeezed his thumb welcomingly. From the feel of it, her butt was quite popular. Unlike her pussy, she had quite a lot of cum in this hole.

For several moments, only the sound of heavy breathing and the squelching of Priscilla’s and Ellyn’s pussies were heard.

“I hope you don’t mind if I climax before you,” Ellyn suddenly announced. She rapidly plunged her middle and ring fingers into her hungry love tunnel, using her palm to mash her clit. “Watch me cum, Devin!” she cried.

Her eyes fluttered as she arched her back, and her thighs jerked closed around her hand as her body shuddered its pleasure.

She took a moment to breathe before removing her hand and shakily getting to her feet. Stumbling behind Devin, she pushed her bounteous chest into his back and leaned on him for support. “Nothin’ like a good orgasm to help clear yer mind. Want a taste?” she solicited, holding out her drippy fingers.

Devin considered a brief moment before sucking her tangy sweetness off them.

“That was hotter than I thought it would be!” she remarked.

Devin grinned. “Lately, I, too, started to enjoy the subtle flavor differences of girls.”

Ellyn wrapped her arms around Devin’s middle, peering over his shoulder. “Priscilla definitely has one of the cutest pussies on the farm. She is very particular and fastidious about her appearance, so it's a little amusing to watch the males mess up her cute little privates all day. She seems juicier today, too. Wonder if you have the magic touch.”

“Probably because I'm stretching her out more than she's used to.”

“When I was hooking Reina up, I noticed she has some of the thickest juices I've seen from any girl. I bet you could lick her for hours,” Ellyn observed.

“She does. Azalea's is thinner and sweeter, but Reina would have a contender for sheer drippiness if Azalea were of equal size.”

“Is that so? Maybe next time, I can ask her if she'd let me quench my thirst.” Ellyn pulled away from Devin. “Da should be getting back soon. Are you close?”

“Yes, sorry. I was just trying to enjoy this for as long as possible. I don't know when I'll have another chance to enjoy vaginal sex.”

“If you're worried about knocking Reina up, I'm sure you'll find a preventative if you look hard enough. Now, let's see if I can assist one of my best friends in pumping all his cum into our little sheep-girl's belly.” She reached between his legs and cupped his balls. Her hands weren’t the softest, being used to rough farmwork, but they were well-versed in how much pressure to apply and the right amount of tugging.

“The way Priscilla is coiling around me feels like she wants it more than I do,” Devin announced.

“. Make sure you cum as deep in her as you can.”

Feeling the pressure building in his loins, he thrust twice more. Ellyn pushed his hips forward, lightly milking his balls as he erupted, painting Priscilla's insides white. Priscilla's crest began to pulse sporadically. 

“That's her crest pulling your cum into her belly. Looks like you gave her a lot. She’ll be drinking it all up during her shearing tomorrow,” Ellyn explained while milking his balls.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

She smiled mischievously. “You’ll see when Erinnah gets here.” To Devin’s quizzical look, she just said, “Let me clean you up.”

Sashasback
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sashasback

She pulled him out of Priscilla and stuffed his penis into her mouth to suck off their mixed fluids. She then slurped Priscilla, “Much cleaner! Shall we go see if Da is back with Erinnah?”

Devin and Ellyn re-entered the main room. Aside from that brief moment, Priscilla was back into her lust-induced haze. Her front half sprawled over the table, tongue lolling, eyes droopy.

Devin bent down and kissed the sheep-girl on the forehead. He whispered, “Not sure if you can hear me, but thank you, Priscilla. You felt amazing!”

“Looks like you exceeded her expectations,” smirked Iryna, cradling a sleepy Azalea in her hands.

“I tried to give her a good time, and it looks like you've been keeping my fairy fed.”

Iryna stroked Azalea's head with her thumb. “I didn't know such a tiny belly could hold so much milk. She was also teasing my nipples the entire time. The naughty girl gave me two orgasms!”

Devin laughed. “That sounds like her. Never passing up a moment to do something sexy.”

Reina was still leaning against the stall wall, enjoying the untiring thrusting of the piston.

“We’re back!” announced Gylan. He entered from the other end of the barn with a quiet-looking sheep-girl in a pink dress. Her hazel eyes were peeking out from behind long bangs. Twin braids tied with pink ribbons draped over her shoulders, leaving most of her hair cascading, mantle-like, down her back past her butt. She shuffled nervously, fists clenching the hem of her white apron.

“Hello, Erinnah,” Devin spoke gently but happily.

“H..h..hi, Devin. I didn’t know you were v..visiting. A..are you here to watch me get sheared?”

“Yes, is that ok?”

“N..no. I mean, no i..it's ok if you w..want to watch. I..I’m sorry you have to see me like this, – s..so nervous and s..scared.”

“I don’t mind. I know you can’t help it, right?” Devin extended.

“Th..that's right. Even though I..I know there’s nothing to be afraid of w..whenever I think of those sharp tools. So I..I'm thankful for Miss Jyora’s treatment, even if it is very embarrassing.”

Ellyn took Erinnah by the arm and soothingly guided her to a corner of the barn reserved for shearing. While helping remove Erinnah’s dress, she added, “She definitely has it worse than the other girls. She has outright panic attacks. We tried everything we could think of, even doing it when she was asleep, but she had too much anxiety and only fell asleep when she was exhausted, so we just gave up. Thankfully, Jyora arrived when she did.”

Devin wasn't sure she needed a dress. Her arms, legs, chest, and crotch were modestly covered by her softer inner wool, leaving her milky-white tummy and the barest hint of inner thigh exposed. [large as priscilla's belly]

Gylan busied himself prepping the shears and made sure to keep them out of sight while Ellyn collected the things needed for the preparation for the first phase.

“You ready to activate your crest, Erinnah?” asked Ellyn.

“Y... yes.” The skittish girl assumed a squatting posture. Spreading her knees, she let Ellyn comb back the wool covering her crotch.

“We have a bit to do before she can be sheared comfortably,” Ellyn explained to Devin. “First, we give her pussy a little wash and rinse to make sure we collect a clean product.”

“Product?”

“Aye! Well, more a byproduct, really. She gets super horny during this part. She'll be feeling similar to when she's being milked in the wall, including not being able to orgasm as long as this is in her.” She pointed at the small lump in her abdomen. “We'll collect her fluids so you can make a little extra profit.”

“You really didn't have to,” he deflected.

“We might as well, or it'll just go to waste. You have more mouths to feed, and I'm sure your alchemist friend won't complain about having more affinity-laced liquids to use. Erinnah suggested the idea a long time ago. She, like all the farmhands, is more than happy to help you out, you well know.”

“I appreciate it.”

“Ok, Erinnah, slow deep breaths, just like Jyora taught you.”

Erinnah steadied her breathing, placed her hand on her belly, and closed her eyes in concentration.

Ellyn began playfully massaging the focused sheep-girl's shy clit out of hiding and cajoling her tense body to relax. “Like most crests, her's needs a little stimulation to start it up.”

Devin turned to see Jyora sidle up to him. “Hey, Jyora, feeling rested?”

“Yes, I have regained my energy, Mr. Ebonplume.”

“That's good. I'm eager to see how your crest works.”

Jyora furrowed her brows when she saw Erinnah lose focus and start wringing her hands nervously.

“Erinnah, remember what I mentioned you try when you felt like doing that?”

“Y... yes, Miss Jyora, you... you suggested I m... massage my breasts.”

“That's right. You've done this before and know how good it feels. Just focus on the pleasure and diverting affinity to your crest.”

Erinnah scrunched her face in concentration, placing her right hand back over her crest while the other kneaded her chest. This caused a bit of milk to leak from the stiffening nipple.

“Ellyn, y... your fingers feel so good. A tiny b... bit left. Right there! A.., also a l... little harder, p... please!” Erinnah had just begun to settle into the mood when she suddenly clutched her stomach. A faint pink glow started to emanate from beneath her hand.

Ellyn immediately placed a glass jar between her legs.

Erinnah moaned as she tried reaching for her clit, but between the pleasure and contractions, she couldn’t coordinate well and almost knocked the jar over. Ellyn grasped her hand and placed it back on her stomach.

Ellyn was quite familiar with how this sheep-girl liked to masturbate. She unhooded the needy little pleasure button and then pinched and tweaked the sensitive nub directly until sticky strands dripped into the jar below. Erinnah moaned in appreciation as Ellyn switched to a flicking motion. With the other hand, she spread the juicy lips, keeping them out of the way to better facilitate the collection.

For the next twenty minutes, Erinnah alternated between moaning and groaning while looking like she wanted to orgasm so bad but couldn’t. She rubbed her stomach as the contractions came more frequently. Each one caused the slight bulge to move lower until her opening started to widen.

“About half a jar,” noted Ellyn, “Not bad.” She set it aside and placed a cloth over her hands, ready to catch what was about to emerge.

Devin watched in fascination as the sheep-girl went through what he knew was similar to the experience of the harpies. Since this species didn’t naturally do this, he was curious about the ultimate purpose. With one final push, the egg-like object tumbled out. Ellyn delicately caught it and started wiping off the excess moisture. Meanwhile, Erinnah gasped for air as her body twitched and spasmed, utterly enjoying her long-awaited orgasm.

Ellyn handed the whitish object over to Jyora for inspection. “As you can see, Mr. Ebonplume, it's smaller and rounder than what a harpy would normally lay. I glossed over a lot of details earlier. If you are interested, I can explain the process more fully.”

“Please do. It looks like Erinnah hasn't quite collected herself yet.”

Erinnah smiled with heavily lidded eyes. Ellyn supported her with one hand under her abdomen while busily wiping her pussy clean with the other.

Devin thought he saw a small gleam of excitement enter Jyora's eye. She cleared her throat. 

“Normally, when a harpy ovum is expelled from the ovary, it passes down the oviduct where different layers form around it till a fully-formed egg emerges. There is a rare occurrence where a yolkless egg is laid. We believe it might be because a harpy hasn't finished maturing, and her body isn't yet ready for the full egg creation process, or some reproductive material enters the lower egg canal, triggering only half the process. These eggs are called by several colloquial terms: wind egg, fairy egg, and, no, they have nothing to do with actual fairies. It's essentially just a sterile egg. 

“I designed the crest to mimic this process. All the semen she collects naturally seek out an egg to fertilize. They swim up to the lower portion of the fallopian tube. Using the high calcium content of her body, the crest artificially replicates a shell around the semen.”

When she held the opaque, semi-transparent object up to the light, Devin could see the semen sloshing around inside. “It takes nearly a full day for the shell to form. Since most of the sheep-men can ejaculate about three or four times a day, there's probably almost a cup of semen inside this one.”

Having regained some of her strength. Ellyn helped Erinnah onto a stool. “T..this is my fourth time doing this, a..and I still have a hard time b..believing Miss Jyora’s crest helped me make that thing.”

“And now for the ‘why’... the main purpose of all this.” Jyora handed the egg over its 'mother,' and Erinnah cracked the top open. For a moment, she gazed appreciatively at all the donations her partners had made yesterday before gulping it down.

At first, it seemed nothing was happening, but as she licked the cloying seed from her lips, the frightened look in her eyes slowly dimmed. A languid expression spread across her face. The limbs that had been trembling just a moment before went limp. Ellyn caught her body as she slumped forward.

At the same time, Jyora took the empty egg from the listless sheep-girl. “She is feeling the resolution phase of all the orgasms she had yesterday and today… all at once.”

“Is she aware of what's going on?” Devin wondered.

“It varies between individuals. You'll have to ask her when she wakes up.”

Ellyn held Erinnah tenderly while scratching her ears as her father deftly worked. After fifteen minutes of snipping and trimming around her body, her wool coat came off in nearly one large piece. Switching to a finer pair of shears, he worked his way around her limbs and sensitive places, leaving her crotch for last. He snipped the silky wool between her legs and tail with a fine-toothed comb and scissors.

Ellyn gave Erinnah a sisterly kiss on the cheek before explaining, “The outside, coarse wool is used mostly in larger articles of clothing, blankets, etc., and the finer wool is used for making undergarments and lingerie.”

If it wasn’t for her horns, tail, hooves, and genitals, Devin wouldn't have any clue Erinnah was a demi-human in her newly-sheered form.

“All done, Erinnah. You did very well!”  After wrapping a nearby blanket around her, Ellyn picked her up and handed her to a surprised Devin. “Could you take her to her room?”

“Uh, sure.” 

He carried the cute, bundled sheep-girl princess-style out of the barn and toward the building where most of the farmhands roomed. After asking around for directions, he found her chambers. 

The room was simple and showed signs of having two occupants. Both sides were neat and orderly but were very different in furnishings and decoration. One side contained a work table with various knives, awls, and other tools for wood carving. Figures of trees, people, and small animals decorated several shelves. The other side, he guessed, was Erinnah’s. He glanced at the papers on the desk. Looks like she enjoys writing poetry, and these look like pamphlets or town fliers of actors and playwrights tacked to the wall. Wouldn’t have guessed she was into performance art. I wonder how many she’s watched.

He placed her gently on the bed and unwrapped the blanket from around her. His eyes wandered to her chest. Her breasts certainly are bigger now they aren't covered. She was one of the milkmaids, after all, so it was to be expected.

The shift in position stirred her awake. She reached around his neck before he could straighten up and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Thank you, my prince,” she whispered and giggled sleepily.

“You're more than welcome.” He pulled the blanket over her and sat on the bed.

She timidly fiddled with the blanket. “I hope you didn’t find it too strange.”

“Not at all. I’ve seen harpies lay eggs before. It was fascinating.“

“Miss Jyora did say she got the idea from that, so I guess I know what they feel like a little.”

“What’s it feel like?” Devin inquired with a smirk.

“Which? Laying the egg or drinking it?”

“Both.”

“Laying feels similar to very intense edging but with a dildo penetrating me from the inside out. It makes me want to cum so bad, but I can't, and just when I think I can’t stand it anymore, it pops out, and I cum harder than any other way I've ever experienced. As for the taste,” she tilted her head in thought, “It’s not really any different from drinking a whole bunch of boys’ cum all at once. 

“But afterwards… it’s hard to explain. You know the feeling you get after you have a great orgasm, and you just want to lay there and do nothing? My brain feels super floaty, as if I'm in a dream or when I’m laying in a grassy field under the warm sun, looking up into the sky. I feel so peaceful and listless.”

“I’m glad it helped with your shearing.”

“Me too.” She snuggled further under the blanket. “It also made me happy to have you there.” She started blushing. “I… may have got a little more turned on with you watching. Hopefully, next time you visit, you can… mate with me when I'm in the milking wall – if you want to, I mean.”

“You’re a very lovely, young sheep-girl, and I’d be more than happy to,” he replied.

She pulled the blanket over her nose, hiding her giant smile. “The other males are great, but I want to know what a real human feels like.”

“You're not the only one. Priscilla wanted to know as well.”

“Oh, she did? She was being milked today, wasn't she?”

“She was. I had some time waiting for Gylan to go find you. I think I was a bit more than what she was used to,” Devin answered with a bit of mirth in his voice.

“I’ll have to ask her how it felt later.” She yawned. “I feel super sleepy after I'm sheared. My brother and I have to be milked in the morning, so I’ll come see you off before you leave.”

“Sounds good. Sleep well.”

As soon as Erinnah turned on her side, she was fast asleep.

Devin exited the sleeping quarters and returned to the barn. Priscilla was gone by the time he got back. Ellyn was busy cleaning up the stalls and documenting the sisters' milk collected for the day.

The sisters, meanwhile, were busy cleaning each other. Cyna, seeing Devin enter, bounded over, still naked except for her vest, her slightly less milk-filled breasts bounced as she ran. 

With hands behind her back, she leaned over slightly and looked up into his face. “I don't suppose you have the energy to mate me right now… I need a hard, fast plowing after that dull piston.”

“Sorry, Cyna. Priscilla kinda wore me out. I promise next time, ok?”

She looked disappointed. “Ok. Guess it'll just be vigorous fingering.”

Ryna came up behind her. “Cyna, not now. I just wiped you clean. Here's your clothes. You're always running around half-naked.”

“I didn't mean I'd do it right now, and so what? They get in the way, and all the boys like looking at my boobs.”

“They like looking at any girl’s boobs, but that’s not the issue. You know you get cold easily.”

“Fine...” Cyna whined, scrambling into her dress.

Iryna joined her sisters. “We are gonna go bathe, eat and head to bed. We'll see you off tomorrow morning, Devin.”

“I'm gonna go check on Reina. You three have a wonderful night.”

Reina was standing off to the side, acting as a substitute bed for Azalea, who was curled up on the Whitehorn’s back.

Reaching her side, he gave her a kiss. “How was the piston, Reina?”

“It was a wonderful experience, herd-mate! It was the perfect speed. It was so filling and stretched me in just the right ways, and the bumps… every time it pushed in, it caused tingles up my spine!” she expressed with enthusiasm.

“Hope you didn't feel neglected. Things got a little busy.”

“Not at all! It was a nice way to relax after a long day, and while I was not fully attentive to everything that was going on, I enjoyed watching everyone interact with each other.”

“I'm glad you had fun.” He intertwined his fingers with hers. “Looks like Gylan is just about done.”

The large farmer sauntered over. “Well, Devin, ma'boy! Just finished puttin’ things away. Erinnah's fleece is nicely packed in the crate along with the other sheep-folk's for the woolclassers to go through.”

“They are hard to impress, but they always comment on how exceptional your materials are. Thank you for all the effort,” Devin said.

“All in a day's work! Certainly pays to keep our sheep-folk in good health. Gettin’ to be close to dinner time. Shall we head in for the night?”

“I'm not sure about Azalea, but I am quite famished,” replied Reina.

“Working on a farm definitely builds an appetite,” Devin added while rubbing his stomach.

“That it does, ma'boy. We are gonna treat you to some wonderful home-cookin’, Reina! Ellyn, we are gonna head in and

start prepping for dinner!”

“I'll be there in a bit, Da.”

The rest of the night passed uneventfully. Father and daughter prepared a wonderful dinner of leek, onion, and barley dumplings with steamed vegetables from the garden. Rounding the meal off was bread pudding mixed with wild fruit drenched in the sytresses' sweet milk, and it satisfied all appetites.

----------

Thank you for reading! If you enjoy what I write and are wanting to to show your appreciation monetarily, you can leave a tip at my kofi! See my profile for more info.



Published 
Written by Scribbler_Mori
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors