Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Merchant & Monster Girls Chpt 1

"A human merchant meets a fairy looking for a life-partner"

16
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Along the king’s highway, among the edge of the tree line, a small fairy flitted her way between the scraggly firs and majestic spruce. At first glance, it appeared she had no particular destination in mind. She kept stopping every so often, perched on a branch and looked expectantly toward the road a few moments then then took off again. As she steadily made her way south, she soon spotted a dot moving toward her in the distance. Landing once again on the edge of a branch, she sat and kicked her dangling legs, waiting for the dot to move closer.

Nearing a suitable distance, the outline of a wagon soon came into view, a merchant's cart pulled by an old bay horse. Four wheels with thick spokes carried tall sideboards forming an enclosed box. In that box tied down with ropes so they wouldn’t jostle were thick kegs, large burlap sacks, a few bundles of animal skins, and other things she didn’t recognize. In front of this assortment of goods in the box seat of this buckboard style wagon sat a human, male, maybe in his late twenties, early thirties.

His clothing was of mid quality, higher than the typical workman could afford, but not so gaudy as the high-class nobility was prone to flaunt. A simple utilitarian pair of mud stained thick soled riding boots adorned his feet. A protective leather sleeveless tunic covered a soft cotton white undershirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

A bandolier secured to a black belt held a high-quality dagger and pouches of varying size containing receipts, ink, quills and parchment.

Draped along the backrest of the seat next to him was a long black cloak with animal fur adorning the hood and shoulders, emblazoned with the symbol of his employment: a pair of scales atop a cornucopia of merchandise found throughout the region.

He was of lean, yet sturdy frame, clean shaven with short cropped hair. Grayish blue eyes looked ahead unseeing, daydreaming, maybe of more interesting things than sitting, slowly waiting for the miles to pass.

The fairy looked poised to move toward the wagon, assessing its contents, the man and his horse. Making up her mind, she bee-lined straight for the wagon. With nervous excitement, she alighted on the seat next to the driver.

“Hello human. What's your name?”

The driver jumped, looking around, startled. His eyes landed on the diminutive occupant next to him. She appeared to be about six or seven inches tall. Four pairs of translucent wings dotted her back, glimmering with each slight movement, bending the light into a cavalcade of soft rainbows. She wore a small transparent cloak of Arachne silk interwoven with green vine patterns.

Sitting upon her brow was a wreath of white ‘pearly-everlastings’; a type of flower that grows in cold climates. Her hair was black with two thick braids, one behind each of her pointed ears, the rest was free flowing fanning down to her mid-back. Two tiny violet clematis flower petals draped down over her larger than expected breasts like little flaps hiding her nipples but doing nothing to conceal the sides.

Her midriff was bare with a dress composed of four of the same type of petals but larger, hung down to her knees. They covered her front, back and sides but left a gap between, offering a flirty view of her proportioned thighs. Her tiny feet were covered with nearly translucent stockings made of possibly the same material as the cloak, dyed slightly white.

Her complexion was of a person who enjoyed spending just enough time outdoors to be sun-kissed but not enough for a tan; in other words, ruddy. A smattering of freckles powdered the bridge of a cute button nose. She carried two medium packed satchels under each arm, hanging from her shoulders.

She looked him up and down with an intensely energetic inquisitiveness, as if she was assessing his worth.

She looked nothing like the stories he’d heard or seen in picture books. She wasn’t fair skinned and twig thin. If he’d have to use three words to describe her they’d be: adorable, hardy, cuddly.

Impatient, playful amethyst eyes stared at him, awaiting an answer. Blinking several times to make sure he wasn’t still daydreaming, he reflexively answered her question:

“Um, hello? I’m Devin Ebonplume, a traveling merchant.”

She broke into a smile and started barraging Devin with what sounded like her life story:

“himynameisAzaleaandIfinallycameofageandleftmyhomeonajourneytofindalifematebutI’mnotsuresurehowand…”

“Whoa, hold on.” Devin cut in. “Slow down, start from the beginning at a slower pace, please.

“Sorry.” Azalea said sheepishly. “It’s been awhile since I’ve talked to someone. My name is Azalea Nymfewood. I’ve left my village in search of a life-mate. I believe I may have found one but I'm uncertain if they will accept it and how to go about broaching the subject.”

Still trying to come to terms that a real fairy was having a dialogue with him randomly out of the blue, and about her future love life no less; being curious (and insanely bored) a conversation might help pass the time.

Devin thought for a moment. “If I may suggest, maybe just start with casual conversation, ask about hobbies, interests, maybe what you or they want out of the relationship. Get to know them.”

Azalea sat down cross-legged, her dress fanning out around her.

“Good idea!” She exclaimed. “So, what hobbies do you have?”

“Well, I enjoy…”

Devin began, then paused.

“Wait a minute.” Maybe he was sluggish from the late lunch he had and from sitting in the sun all day. “This life-mate you're referring to,” Devin began slowly, “it wouldn’t happen to be me would it?”

“Yup! Who else would it be about, silly?”

There was a slightly awkward silence as Devin processed this information. Devin assumed she was talking about a boy fairy.

“Is…is this common amongst your kind?” Devin asked.

“Hmm, I wouldn't say it's common, but it's not exactly rare either. My mother married a piglin,” she answered as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Another awkward silence as Devin tried to figure out what in the world this conversation had divulged into.

How would that kind of relationship work? Thinking of the most blaring and maybe obvious problem first: “Forgive my ignorance.” Isn’t there, ya know, a slight size problem among, um, a pairing like that?” He queried.

“Fairies are pretty stretchy,” she answered, rocking back and forth. “If our life-mate is bigger than what we can handle, we have…..other ways to please them.” She giggled.

Devin’s imagination was actively trying to decrypt that last statement.

“Ok…but why a human, or more importantly, why me?!”

“Well…” She put her pointer fingers together cutely. “Several reasons: I’m very curious about human culture. I've heard they make super big villages out of trees & stone and there are tons and tons of different people who live together and they cook all kinds of tasty food!” “Also, you didn’t look like a scary person. Your horse, even though she is really old, looks like she is strongly loyal to you, so I figured you couldn’t be a bad person if she trusts you.”

The information about his horse surprised him. He knew she was getting along in years, but not that he had that level of rapport with her.

Azalea continued on: “you look like you travel a lot. I’ve spent all my life in my village and really want to see the world.” “And, lastly,” Azalea continued in a slightly quieter voice, “I like to be stuffed….” She rubbed her thighs together, looking at Devin’s crotch hungrily. “While I’ve never taken something quite as big as a human, I could fit you…maybe…probably…?”

Devin raised an eyebrow at this final reason. Maybe she just wanted a free ride with benefits. He took a deep breath, searching her eyes and posture for any type of alternative motive or mischief, but she appeared to be very serious.

“Let me take a moment to think. This is all so sudden.”

“Okie,” she chirped.

Devin had heard of many inter-demi-human couples, though never with a fairy. While he wasn’t opposed to the idea, he always kind of imagined it would be with a human girl, settling down in a town somewhere and...he wasn’t quite sure what he’d do afterward. Azalea already said she wanted to travel and see new places, so not settling down appeared to be a plus to her. He was also slightly concerned about her lack of caution. Coming right up to a random stranger, especially one much bigger than her, didn’t seem the most sensible thing to do. Humans weren’t known to always be the most benevolent of species.

Fairies supposedly knew magic, so maybe she wasn’t as defenseless as she appeared. Mulling over the last issue of size; Azalea said it wouldn’t be a problem. While sex alone wasn’t a make or break decision, he admitted he was slightly aroused by the idea of seeing her petite form wrapped around him. Mulling over these thoughts, he looked his attention back to his tiny guest and gawked. She had the front petal of her dress lifted, legs splayed and three fingers stuffed into her pussy with her thumb circling her clit. A small wet puddle was beginning to form under her bottom.

Noticing his stare, she smiled sweetly, removed her fingers and spread her lips, offering a clear view of her vagina, drooling a generous amount of lubricant.

He was impressed by how swollen her lips were. They were downright puffy. He hadn’t seen them in their non-aroused state so he wasn’t sure she was naturally like that or if it was due to her excitement. She was obviously trying to tip his decision to a yes by offering further incentive.

Azalea cocked her head to the side as if saying: “well, will you be my life-mate?”

Tearing his eyes away from her pussy: “Is this something you really want? We come from completely different backgrounds and cultures?”

“I’ve spent the last two years looking for a life-mate, not just among humans, but many other demi-humans. You’re the first one to have seriously caught my fancy,” she explained as she pulled the little hood covering her clit back, rubbing it needfully.

This whole conversation was surreal and mystifying. He didn’t think he had any particularly outstanding traits or features that made him stand out to a human, let alone a fairy.

“Hypothetically, if I did say yes, what would this…union entail?”

“Well, she mused, I’d perform the love crest ritual, then I’d live with you, go where you go, see and experience all the new things and places we'd visit. You could show me how humans live, and I could teach you about fairy culture. though it's not very interesting in my opinion. When we camped for the night, we could satisfy our needs as life-mates and cuddle afterwards around the fire,” she said longingly.

The pool continued to increase in size below her crotch.

To Devin, this sounded pretty reasonable. “I must warn you, while the places I stop have many interesting and fascinating things to see, the journey between them is rather dull.”

“That’s fine, I can suck you off, or paint the passing scenery, masturbate, sing some fairy songs for you, you know, general get to know each other kind of stuff like you mentioned,” she said pragmatically.

Devin mentally did a slight double take at her choice of activities to do when bored. He felt himself harden.

But he was still hesitant. The small amount of information they had so far exchanged did help in imagining their future life together, but there were still so many unknowns. The offer was very tempting, and he’d admit he had thought about having a companion on his travels many times during the moments just before sleep. She was very cute and her bubbly personality wasn’t bad either.

Maybe he wasn’t thinking entirely logical and more with his bottom half as he watched her fingers caress her seed sized pleasure button. “One last question. Are you always this horny?”

“Yes? But I'm usually only open about it to people who I trust or want to be friends with. Or, when I'm trying to sway a certain someone's decision.” She winked, stopping her rubbing momentarily to flash him another look.

“This is probably the most impulsive thing I've ever done, but, ok, I’ll be your life-mate or whatever your custom is. What is this ritual you mentioned we have to do? Find someone to marry/bind us, make a magical pact or something?”

Stopping her hand mid shlick Azalea jumped up excitedly.

“Basically, the second option. We call it a love crest and it binds the pair together and bestows several benefits.”

Licking her fingers clean of her juices, she dexterously removed her cloak, top and dress. Turning around, she bent over and started rummaging around her satchels for something. Devin's eye was instantly drawn to her happily swaying butt. Her hips and thighs had slightly more thickness than he would have expected on such a tiny frame or for someone who needed to fly.

Finding what she was looking for, she turned around holding out two small glass bottles and a brush. Plopping down in a sitting position once again (avoiding the puddle she made earlier) she leaned back on the benches’ backrest and started drawing, or more accurately painting, something on her lower abdomen.

Watching her for several minutes he remarked: “you're very skilled at painting, it must be hard in that position.”

“Thanks. It's one of my favorite things to do. I like drawing village life, animals, and pretty things. This is the first time I’ve drawn a love crest, though.”

“After several minutes Devin was getting the impression he had seen the thing she was drawing somewhere before. Searching his memory, he seemed to recollect seeing a similar shaped thing at an alchemist laboratory once. There were several jars filled with different preserved organs. Then it dawned on him.

“Azalea, is that perchance….your reproductive organs?”

“Mmhmm, my womb and those things that make my eggs, I think. I’m not super familiar with anatomy. I was only taught the basics, and how to add and subtract crests to have differing effects,” she explained.

Not schooled in the arcane arts, he had no idea what this meant or if this was a common form of magic or not. It did sort of remind him of the runes he used on occasion when transporting commodities that would spoil easily. He looked at the chilled kegs behind him. He wondered if crests were related or if they were some offshoot branch of magic.

“Can you explain to me in more detail what this crest does?” He asked.

Without looking up: “crests are used by females with magical affinity. When combined with a male’s glyphs, the two can…”

“A male’s what?” He interrupted.

“Males with magic affinity use glyphs instead of crests.” Azalea clarified. When a crest and glyph user makes physical contact of any kind, they can share any techniques they’ve learned or any of their natural abilities. For example, demi-humans with exceptional strength, or stamina, or enhanced sensory capabilities. Depending on affinity and compatibility, it may take time and practice to become attuned to each other enough to share. Certain non-natural abilities also have the potential to have negative repercussions if the person being shared can't handle them.”

“Does this mean you could make me fly?!” Devin asked excitedly.

“I'm not sure; my flight magic only allows me to hover, my wings are what actually enable me to move. In theory, if you had wings, probably, but since you don’t, you’d probably just float in place.

“What other abilities do you have?” Devin asked.

Dipping her brush in the ink. “I can detect living auras within a certain radius and sense physiological changes. “If I'm in danger, I can produce a hallucinogenic light to confuse people.”

Devin contemplated her words. “The love crest doesn’t sound like it fits either of those categories. What makes it special?”

“I suppose you could look at it as a sensory and enhancement crest. Two people who use this and fall in love gain a boost to their affinic potency and, in time, an empathic bond. In other words, they can sense the emotions of each other, but just the emotions, not physical sensations or anything like that, and they can’t read each other’s thoughts either. The empathy link I'm told takes a long time to develop, so we probably won’t notice it for a while.”

“Is this the type of pact where, if one of the two people gets hurt or dies, the other does as well?” asked Devin hesitantly.

“No, not unless you want it to be. It would be a much more elaborate crest and…” Azalea trailed off, looking up with concern.

“No, no, I was just curious, since humans don’t live very long, I’d hate for you to have your lifespan cut short because of me,” Devin assured her.

“You don’t have to worry about that. When we are bonded, you’ll have a similar lifespan to mine,” she grinned.

“I’m not very knowledgeable about fairies. How long do your kind live exactly?”

“Northern fairies live around three hundred years, but the oldest I’ve heard sometimes reaches four hundred; I'm not sure about the lowland fairies.”

Devin’s draw dropped. “So you mean I’m gonna be able to live for three hundred years, or does it cut your lifespan and add it to mine?”

“It gets added so we’ll both have a looooong time to get to know each other and be all lovey-dovey,” she said dreamily.

Devin didn’t quite know how to react. What would he do for three centuries? Obviously, falling in love with someone for that long had its attraction. The prospect of living essentially three lifetimes was a bit daunting. Would he be a merchant for the first hundred, then switch to something else? Possibilities swirled around in his head when Azalea announced she was done. She stood up proudly and thrust her belly out, showing her handiwork. The basic shape was indeed in the shape of her womb and ovaries, but a lot of detail was added then the basic shape he remembered in the jar.

“Aside from the basic crest, I added two other special crests,” she said, pointing to the heart-shaped womb portion.

Devin bent over to get a better look. Below there was a circle filled with three-fourths of some liquid. Above that she had drawn several sperm shaped drawings. He only knew this because the same alchemical lab he thought about earlier had a curious device made of several glass lenses. The owner had let him look at several small thin glass plates of several liquids, semen being one of them. Devin doubted such a device was common. How did she know what they looked like?

Veering his thoughts back to her explanation, she continued.

“I’ve basically merged three crests into one. This one denotes a siphoning crest.” Pointing to the half filled circle. “Every time you or I orgasm while touching each other will fill you with energy, and I’ll feel a decrease in energy. This is physical energy, by the way, not affinity. The crest updates in real time so when the circle looks like it's empty of liquid I won’t be able to physically move but can still cast. So I’ll expect you to keep me topped off.” She gave a playful wink.

Devin looked again at the sperm shapes. It was pretty obvious what she wanted as a fuel source.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

She was in full teacher mode, smugly explaining what he had only heard in vague passing in taverns or special businesses. “On either side of this liquid circle I’ve drawn two curved lines representing my vagina and a narrow channel up through my womb, as well as your essence (when it's present),” pointing to the sperm. “These three drawings combined into what I call a deep focus crest. It's essentially a magnification ability. It magnifies my ability to see and feel EVERYTHING down there: pussy, womb, egg making things.”

“Ovaries.” Devin interjected.

“Yes, those things. It’ll even let me mentally visualize your essence swimming in.”

Well, that explained how she knew what sperm cells looked like.

“Why would you need this kind of crest?“

Azalea folded her arms in thought. “Northern fairy magic is centered around our life creating organs. If you think about my womb and the crest being linked like a machine, it lets me keep a better eye on the machine to make sure everything is functioning ok. Also, it lets me feel stronger orgasms, and,” she fidgeted a little, “It's kinda hot watching your essence frantically swimming around searching for my eggs…” She giggled nervously. “Is that weird?”

"I think it's an oddly specific kink, but if you're looking for affirmation; if you're happy, I'm happy."

Azalea internally sighed with relief. She was worried telling this human too many of her weirder kinks might make him think less of her in some way. Sexual things felt wonderful and fun, and she was highly curious to learn new aspects of it. She had her favorites of course but was willing to try almost anything for new experiences and it was a bonus if she could share that enjoyment with another.

She was thrilled at Devin's reaction to her teasing and titillating actions. But it wasn’t only that, she was gently prodding his limits to see what he was comfortable with. So far, his mild-mannered attitude was making her want him as a life-mate even more.

“I have some additional questions.” Devin said, breaking into her thoughts. “Are you able to get pregnant?”

“I can absorb your seed anytime so you can fill me up as much as you want without worry.

“So interspecies pairings can produce offspring?” Devin inquired further.

“Of course. How do you think new fairies are made? Offspring are always of the mother's kind though, never half breeds. I don’t know why, maybe demi-human genes are more dominant.''

“And my last question, what if one of the partners doesn’t have any magic affinity?”

This was something she hadn’t considered.

“You don’t know how to focus your affinity?” she asked, taken aback.

“Well, no, I’m just a merchant. There are some humans that are educated and study it but it's not something everyone learns.”

Azalea furrowed her brow in thought.

“Well,” she said slowly. ”Depends what your affinity level is. If you have zero affinity, I’ll have to supply all of it to keep the crest stable and to be able to supply both of us when we share my abilities. If you have latent affinity, it's just a matter of training and exercise to awaken it or at the very least make your body aware of it. Either way, we’ll have to get you tested.”

Azalea wasn’t sure how, yet. Certain lodestone crystals could ascertain that, but they were hard to find and process into a usable form.

Azalea looked up at Devin with a naughty expression. “It’s difficult to find the tools to figure out your exact affinity but the simplest way to find the answer if you have any affinity at all is right here.” Azalea made a circle with her finger and thumb and mimicked pumping something into her mouth and pointed to the sperm drawings on her stomach.

Devin’s body flushed at her lewd implications.

“In either case, let's just assume you have some affinity. I’ll draw half a supplementary glyph on you and supply both our needs till we know for sure,” she said, looking at his crotch and licking her lips.

Devin swallowed at her slight predatory stare. “So, where are you going to draw the crest?” He asked.

“Hmm, I could put it in a similar place as mine, but I don’t know where humans focus their affinity from. Maybe your life-producing organs.” Pointing to Devin’s balls.

Devin’s penis twitched.

“But that seems unlikely. Besides, they will be too busy filling me up,” she said, rubbing her tummy. “The most logical place I can figure is around the heart and the hand, primarily because I heard somewhere human mages use hand gestures or something. I’m gonna need you to remove your shirt.”

Devin did as asked. He was glad it was still relatively warm this time of year.

“Put your hand out palm down, please.”

Devin extended his arm. Azaleas flitted up, ink and brush in hand.

“I’m going to begin.” The bristles tickled Devin’s skin as she applied the ink to his skin.

“What's in the ink?” Devin asked.

“Some powdered crystals, a few flecks of silver, and me,” she quipped.

“You? what do you mean you?”

Azalea stopped painting, ran her pointer finger between her legs, showing Devin a sticky strand of mucus connecting them. It’s more magically conductive if I make it when I'm aroused. It's doubly so if I make it it's that special time of the month. I’ll leave it to your imagination when you think I made this batch,” she said, sticking her tongue out between her teeth playfully.

While she worked, Devin’s eyes drifted over her naked body. Now that she was closer, he could see her in more detail. Her breasts were plump, with the perfect amount of perkiness.

She had six wings, each straight and sleek, similar to dragonfly girls.

Squinting, he noticed the base was emitting some kind of…haze? Similar to when heated air rises on a hot surface; barely noticeable unless you look closely. That must be what she used to float.

“Not to sound rude Azalea, but I noticed you have more…substance to you than what stories often depict fairies looking like.”

Azalea, understanding his meaning, tensed up a little. “You mean how my hips and breasts are bigger and I have a little more body fat? The fairies you're thinking of live in warmer climates down south. It's cold up here, so I guess us northern fairies adapted a bit to help us handle the cold better. Why do you ask? Do you prefer fairies with small boobs and slimmer figures?”

“No, nothing like that, I was just making an observation and trying to fill in the gaps of my fairy knowledge. Actually I think breasts are a bit sexier when they look full, and have a little weight and bounce to them.”

Azalea pushed her chest out between her forearms. “Ya know,” she said coyly, “If you like them full, there is a crest I might add later that makes them lactate if that’s something that would please you.”

“I..I..wouldn’t be opposed to the idea.”

Azalea giggled and returned to her painting. She was at his shoulder now and working down to his chest.

The thought of milk was still on his mind. He wondering how much they’d produce and what it’d taste like. His merchant brain also wondered if there was a market for fairy milk and who would buy it.

“Do you mind if I touch you?”

“Of course not, we are about to be life-mates,”she said, pleased.

Devin gingerly brought his finger tip down on her head. Even though she wasn’t like the other types of fairies, she still looked so delicate, and he feared hurting her. As carefully as he could, he started petting her head. Instinctively, she crouched down a little, feeling the weight bear down on her. She soon realized what he was trying to do and pushed back, rubbing her head against his finger in response as he stroked her hair.

A broad smile stretched across her face, and she hummed happily while she worked. Feeling a little braver, Devin started exploring her a bit more. He felt the softness of her belly and thighs. She giggled a little, and he guessed maybe she was ticklish. Moving further down, he lifted her breasts and took note of their weight and firmness. She stuck out her butt a bit as he moved around to the backside. It was firm enough to bounce, but still plush enough to snuggle into.

Moving to the final area of curiosity, he traced the connection of wings to her back. Moving along the edge to the tip. She shivered at the sensation.

“Does it feel good when I do that to your wings?”

“I wouldn’t consider them an erogenous zone, but they are very sensitive, so yes,” she mewed.

Her pussy was once again leaking, forming a puddle on his palm. “Do you need to, um, take care of that?”

Azalea looked down. “I probably should. I was enjoying the denial a little, but it’s getting harder to focus on painting, if you would be so kind as to assist me.”

“How may I help?”

“Can you fold one of your fingers down, please?”

Devin folded his middle finger, so it pointed towards his palm with his pointer and ring pointing up. Azalea floated back to the bench, putting her brush and ink jar with her discarded clothes. Returning to his hand, she walked over to the extended finger, straddling it facing away from him. As she settled down, the sudden pressure leaked more of her juices around his digit, lubing it up reminding Devin of a wet sponge.

“This’ll satisfy nicely.” Azalea said achingly.

She started grinding herself on his second knuckle. Settling into a steady pace, she leaned forward, occasionally pulling her clit hood back, rocking her hips for maximum sensation. Watching and listening to the cute moans and gasps from his new horny little friend caused his own arousal to increase and, with it, a growing erection.

He swept back some of her hair behind her ear that had fallen in front of her face. Noticing this action, Azalea opened her eyes, giving a loving smile. She grabbed his finger tip with both hands and pulled it close, giving it sweet kisses and rubbed her cheek against it.

“I’m going to give you so many more kisses when we find a chance to snuggle,” she said between moans.

“I look forward to it.”

Azalea knew it wouldn’t take long to reach her climax. She had been edging herself since they met.

She sped up her movements, scraping and mashing her pussy, seeking sweet release.

“Can I watch your face when you cum, Azalea?”

Azalea gazing into her lover’s eyes. “I’m..just..about..ready..to..to..CUMMING!” Azalea cried as her first orgasm washed through her. Her body tensed, her eyes rolled back and her wings extended to full length, fluttering slightly.

Devin felt a sudden rush of liquid wash over his finger, adding to the moderately large pool on his palm. She grabbed onto his ring finger for extra support as she clenched her thighs together. Devin became suddenly aware of several things happening at once. He noticed a strong pinkish glow emanating from the crest on her abdomen. Her stomach inflated, as if being filled with something. Grabbing her swollen belly with her left hand, she doubled over as her body released its pleasure. The glow around her lost some of its intensity as it seeped from her crest onto his finger. At the same time, her belly deflated slightly.

It flowed from his finger down through his hand, up his arm and into the half finished glyph. Upon reaching the end of his half finished image, a sudden impact of energy having nowhere to go surged throughout his torso and limbs. Looking back at Azalea, her body relaxed momentarily then spasmed again as her second orgasm surged through her radiant body.

Again the same thing happened, light transferred, belly deflated. Whereas the first impact felt like stepping outside to take a deep breath and feeling the slight, exhilarating intake of oxygen, the second surge caused his body to feel lighter. Looking back at the blissful little fairy, her eyes were still rolled up into her head and her mouth was agape. As her third and final orgasm crashed over her, she gritted her teeth and whimpered.

The now much dimmer light and fully deflated belly disappeared entirely as it left her body and flowed into him. This third impact was greater than the other two combined. He felt empowered, like he could run a marathon or race a centaur and never get tired. After a few moments, his glyph dimmed. He was a little glad; he was afraid what a fourth burst of energy would feel like, or what it would do to her. Even though the initial intensity of energy wore off, his faculties still felt very alert and his body amazingly light.

He thought back to her explanation of the siphoning crest. ‘Is this what it felt like?’

Then he remembered the consequences of the transfer. He examined her exhausted form. Like a sail devoid of wind, she splayed over his finger, eyes half lidded, tongue lolled out, taking large lungfuls of air to re-oxygenate her body after such exertion. Lightly stroking her drooping wings, she didn’t appear to respond. He was worried that maybe she had completely drained that circle thing on her crest and couldn’t move. Folding her wings together carefully, he flipped her over in his palm. He breathed a sigh of relief. The circle still had a fraction of something in it but was dangerously close to being depleted.

He lightly stroked her hair. After a minute or two, she regained some sense of her surroundings. Pulling her tongue back into her mouth, she swallowed and refocused her vision. Locking eyes, she gave a delighted and gratified grin.

“That looked like quite the experience.” Devin mused.

Azalea smiled tiredly. “Since this is my first love crest, I wasn’t prepared for the intensity. It felt so good I might have given it my all plus a little extra. Congratulations, you just took my magic crest virginity,” she laughed.

“Do you need some water or something?”

“If you would. As you can see, we fairies tend to…leak a lot when aroused.”

He still had a thimble amount of love juice in his right palm. Regarding it a moment, he brought it to his mouth slurping it up. Azalea's eyes widened in surprise. She watched him consider the taste before swallowing.

“You may have just made me aware of a new fetish. I’ve never actually tasted myself. How is it?”

“Salty-sweet, but leaning heavier on the sweet side. I’ll clean you up and then get you some water.”

“Thank you.”

She leaned back. Thinking he meant he'd wipe her clean with a cloth or something, she squeaked as she was taken between his fingers and brought to his mouth. In one long sensual lick from the bottom of her thighs to the top of her mound, her body twitched and shuddered as her oversensitive genitals met the surface of his tongue. Swallowing the little extra liquid he gathered from the ‘cleaning’ he gently placed her in his lap as he rummaged in a bag hanging on the wagon next to him.

“You almost made me gush again doing that.”

“Sorry, I wondered what if it tasted the same directly from the source.”

“I’ll let you drink as much as you want next time,” she purred.

Rifling through a bag, he pulled out a flask of water and another little bag. Placing the water to the side, he opened up the tinier bag, which happened to be a sewing kit, pulled out a thimble, poured some water into it and handed it to Azalea. Propping herself up, she took the thimble and drank a little more than one fourth before handing it back and nestling back into his lap.

“I'm gonna take a little nap,” she yawned.

You earned it, have a good rest little one.”

“Oh, I like that, you calling me your little one, please use it as my pet name sometimes!”

“Sure.”

“When I wake up, I’ll take care of this,” she said, patting his almost forgotten erection.

“I would appreciate that, but no hurry, after you have rested.”

Kissing his penis through his pants, she coiled up into a fetal position.

As she drifted off, she mumbled, “Thank you for being my life-mate.”

With those words, any reservation Devin had about this union disappeared entirely. He felt the beginnings of a strong deep desire to keep his…what was this relationship? Companion? Partner? Bride? All of the above and maybe more. He touched the glyph on his chest. In any case, he had a strong and growing desire to keep her safe and happy.

A sudden breeze motivated him to put his shirt on, but he left his vest off. He hadn’t realized how late it had gotten. All this time his trusty horse had continued to pull them along without much as the slightest input from her driver. This wasn’t the first time they had traveled this stretch of road so she probably remembered the route well.

Remembering what Azalea had said about her, she had pulled his wagon for many years and was nearing retirement age. He needed to find a place where she could live out her golden years at the next opportunity. He had a place in mind but would have to consult the owners.

It was late afternoon and the sun still had a few hours before it set. He should probably find a secluded camping place soon. Unfortunately, there were no inns on this stretch of road. He didn’t like to be too near the road, especially with a fire. It shouted come rob me to any potential bandits looking for an easy target.

A soft sigh came from the small naked form in his lap. She was fast asleep, her chest rising and falling with each breath. He fondly stroked her hair.

'I wonder if she'll get cold?'

He grabbed his vest and draped a corner of it over her. Scooping up her discarded clothes on the bench next to him he placed them in his bag to make sure they didn’t get lost or damaged; although the thought of her floating naked next to him all the time did have a certain appeal.

But she also looked really cute in these clothes. “I wonder what she would look like in other outfits?”

His imagination swirled with possibilities. The dresses the farmer’s daughters wore had a simple and rustic appeal with their laced top dresses, rolled-up sleeves and small aprons. On the rare opportunity he had dropped goods off at a rich lord’s manor. The maids there were dressed up in an outfit Azalea would look adorable in.

Maybe he could get a tailor to make some miniature versions. Several more ideas entered his head, some wholesome, some not so wholesome. In any case, he’d ask her about her clothes’ craftsmanship later because he was curious about their durability and maybe suggest if she'd be open to the idea of a little dress up.

Taking a final look to make sure everything was cleaned up and in order, his eyes fell on the puddle she had first made on the bench. He stared at it for a long moment; slowly extended his finger, hovered just above as if trying to come to a decision. Running his finger through the liquid part that hadn’t quite dried, he brought it close and looked at it.

“What kind of pervert am I becoming? First wanting to see her naked or dress her up like a doll, and now wanting to lick her juices from a bench,” he thought self-deprecatingly.

Shrugging in defeat to his own immoral desire, he licked his finger. The taste still had traces of her, but much less potent. He was sure he’d become addicted to this flavor in time.

Dragging his thoughts away to more practical matters, he considered how best to take care of her. Should he try to sew her a little sleeping bag and blanket, maybe a pocket in his shirts when and if she got tired or they needed to be more discreet about her presence. What did she eat? Did she eat at all? She mentioned human cuisine, so she probably did. What other things wasn’t he considering that he needed to take care of her.

Devin sometimes got lost in his own thought processes and tended to overthink things.

“One thing at a time,” he reminded himself.

Tearing his mind away back to the most immediate concern, reach a place he felt safe camping at and settle in for the night. Taking the reins, the horse, wagon and its two occupants bounced along down the old king’s highway.

Published 
Written by Scribbler_Mori
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments