Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 2

"Devin & Azalea come across a haughty woman stuck in brambles"

6
2 Comments 2
942 Views 942
9.6k words 9.6k words

Two hours later, Devin pulled the wagon to a stop next to a rotted log. Azalea was still snoozing on his lap and drooling. She had uncurled from a fetal position and into a tangle of blanket and limbs sprawled every which way.

Chuckling, Devin estimated the accumulated time he had seen her naked now exceeded that for her clothed state. Untangling her limbs from the blanket, he took a peek at her crest, noting the energy gauge had filled up just slightly since she fell asleep.

“I wonder if it naturally increases over time. I’ll have to ask her about it later,” He thought.

Looking ahead and then back along the highway to make sure no one was within sight, he disengaged the wagon from the road and headed through a gap in the trees. The wooded region of The United Dominion of Lindone, usually called the Northern Kingdom – shorter and easier to remember – was an ancient sprawl of verdant old-growth trees, tall and weathered. They were pillars of defiance against the heavy snows and encroachment of civilization.

Their progress off-road was slow. The thick underbrush didn’t willingly invite guests, impeding every turn of the wheel. Devin was no bushmaster, but experience and a bit of trial and error had taught him enough to navigate to his hidden camp.

Nearing a stone outcropping, Devin flicked the reins, directing a sharp right turn into a cozy glade nestled against three monstrous boulders. There, he parked the wagon and then gently moved the still-splayed-out fairy onto the box seat. Jumping down, he set to unhitch the old bay from the wagon and give her a good scratch under the chin. She looked at him with dewy eyes. He didn't need to tie her up because she wouldn't wander far, and she deserved some free-roaming to find the tastiest grasses. After yanking a bunch of leather bags and a medium-sized crate from the back, he deposited them near the fire pit.

The campsite was precisely how he had left it. The rounded ring of rocks with a metal spit decorated the center of the glade. The pre-cut stack of firewood looked a little wet but would dry after a few hours near the fire.

Devin fished out his hammock. It was comfortable at any time of the year, especially in inclement weather. He tied the ends to two poles across the lee side of one of the three boulders. Throwing on a linen blanket, a thicker wool duvet, and the treated fur hide of some animal over the top completed his three-layer recipe for a good night's sleep.

Having rummaged around the edges of the camp for some dry kindling, he shaved detritus into a pile. With a few snappy strikes of flint on steel, he cozied a spark to life. With a gentle blow, a steady flame smoked and sputtered into existence. He fed it with the kindling shavings, bit by bit, until he had a healthy fire.

Next came the well-used cast-iron pot and its accouterments. He was thinking of a simple soup for dinner. He’d wait to add water since the stream was some distance away, and he didn’t want Azalea waking up and wondering where he disappeared. Scooped from where he left her, Azalea was cradled near his chest, and he relocated her to the bed.

Sitting back down, he busied himself peeling some potatoes.

Devin hoped Azalea would like it. She’d expressed interest in human food, but this was far from anything considered a delicacy. He didn't have much to fancy it up either. Specialty foods didn't last long. Any beyond-normal ways to preserve food, aside from salting and drying, were strictly reserved for keeping fresh those special wares he transported for commerce. Such luxuries he couldn’t afford for his own comfort. Thinking about how much he had saved up through his frugal habits, he figured he could splurge a little during the next town visit now that he had someone he wanted to spoil.

Starting on his second potato, he heard a ruffle next to him. A groggy fairy with a good dose of bed hair sat up and rubbed her eyes. He could almost see the wheels in her head start turning as her sleepy brain tried to make sense of this unfamiliar place. Her eyes finally drifted to his.

She yawned. “Good morning, life-mate.” When she stretched out her arms, her blanket fell away, allowing her breasts to wish Devin’s eyes a good morning too. “Where are we?”

He motioned with his hand and responded, “Far enough from the main highway where no passersby can see our camp.”

“It’s cozy.”

Standing up for a full-body stretch, Azalea noticed she suddenly had his undivided attention. Quickly hiding a mischievous smile, she slowly arched her back, arms above her head, puffing out her chest. “Stretching after waking up sure does feel good! Get’s the blood flowing,” she teased suggestively.

“Y..yes, it does,” He acknowledged, holding a half-peeled potato.

Azalea continued to stretch and bend in several more poses, each getting more provocative than the last. She enjoyed his eyes following her every movement. Feigning an innocent smile, she straightened up, took a second to calculate her balance, then lifted her leg high, so she was doing standing splits.

Devin’s eyes zeroed in on her pussy, enjoying how her lips parted ever so slightly.
She coyly remarked, “Since you're preparing the meal, I thought I'd provide the show.”

Catching on to her banter, he followed her lead. “This looks like a show worth watching. As an interested attendee, I must ask the price for admittance.”

“A simple meal will suffice,” she playfully replied.

She glanced at the potatoes nearby. “But such a humble dish, I believe, would benefit with a thick… creamy… base to go with it. So I guess I’ll have to help a little with the meal preparation.”

Dropping her leg, she took up a dancing posture, raised her arms above her head, and took a deep breath. Her hips started swaying to a wordless song she began to hum. The tinkling bells of her voice matched the rhythm of her arms. As she warmed to the motions, her wings extended, bending the light into rainbows around her feet.

Azalea wasn’t used to improv of this nature. She enjoyed dancing and singing, but all the pre-practiced dances she had learned growing up weren't going to set the right mood.

Her hands traced invisible lines through the air, occasionally fanning across her nipples or gliding with sensual waves over her stomach.

Devin's rapt attention encouraged Azalea to give it her all. Her breasts bounced and swayed, glistening with sweat. Glancing at Devin’s pants to gauge the level of her performance, she recognized it was sizable but not quite the level of “applause” she was expecting. She wouldn’t be satisfied until he was giving a standing ovation. This thought inspired her to move to her encore.

Doing a little spin, she faced her backside to him and extended her legs far apart, bending forward until her chest touched the pillow, allowing him an unimpeded view. Running her hands over her butt caused a slight jiggle. She slid her hands down and over her outer thighs, then retraced them back up her inner thighs to end at her pussy. With an extra flourish of her hand, she plunged two fingers into her glistening hole and started pumping, slow at first, then picking up speed. With her free hand, she motioned for Devin’s fingers.

She guided his digits between her legs, shuddered instantly, arched her back, and sprayed cum all over the invading fingers. Spreading her dripping lips with her pinkies, she formed a heart around her pussy with thumbs and pointer fingers.

She craned her neck around to see how her audience was responding and delighted at the considerable tent in Devin's lap. She had met with his approval, and he was saluting her effort. Satisfied with the results of her little presentation, she sidled up to Devin, ready to extract her payment.

Devin sucked on the mess Azalea had made on his fingers while she undid the tie on his belt. With a little effort, she set his erection loose. It sprang free, bonking her on the head in the process.

Her eyes widened in surprise. “Are all humans this big, life-mate?”

Devin shook his head. “I think I'm average.”

Azalea started drooling, imagining such a massive thing spearing into her and thrusting through her small body, making her the little cock-sleeve she wished to be. She lustily pictured him shooting his loads until she was a little inflated bag of cum and pleasure. However, a glimmer of doubt crept into her mind.

“Will it be able to fit?” she contemplated.

Wiping the drool from her mouth, she moved in close, inhaling his scent and etching the smell of her life-mate into her mind. She could get drunk on this aroma. She nuzzled her face against his warmth. Before getting to the stuffing part, she wanted to fully explore her first human penis.

Azalea knelt down, running her hands along the ridges in his sac, and examined its elasticity. She gently, almost reverently, placed her hands on each of his balls, and planted loving kisses on each one. Returning to his shaft she traced the veins that stood out, feeling the pulse of his heart beating with anticipation.

She noted the sponginess of his glans when a small bead of pre-cum presented itself like an offering before its mistress. Her mouth opened in a small 'o' of surprise. Leaning in, she gave a sniff and then poked the droplet, observing its viscosity. As she licked her lips hungrily, her mouth took it in daintily. It didn't taste like much, but she wasn’t going to waste anything her lifemate’s body was going to give her. With a forward bow, she kissed his tip to thank it for the gift.

It wasn't done yet, though, because more appeared. Delighted, she lapped it up once, twice, three times. She finally gave up that plan and latched her lips over the hole and suckled, savoring its smoothness on her tongue before swallowing.

Extending her arms around the little ridge underneath his shaft, she tried to coax more of this appetizer. She was losing herself and becoming fixated, but she reluctantly stopped nursing, licked her lips clean, and pulled away.

This entire time, Devin was enjoying watching her explore his groin. Her curiosity and fascination with how he felt, tasted, and smelled made him happy. Through the expressions on her face, he could almost see her mind piecing things together: “Hmm, this is how it is! Oh, I didn't know it would feel like this. This is how it works, interesting.”

Done with her examination, she took flight, grabbing his penis and gently guiding him to the hammock where he made himself comfortable.

Azalea prepared herself. Her pussy was still wet from earlier, so she wasted no time pushing two fingers in until she was open enough to take three, then four. Next, with her hand coiled into a fist, she worked it into her hungry hole. Working it further into her body, she hummed and enjoyed the comfy fullness. Dispensing with any further preparation, she dropped to all fours on Devin’s stomach, widened her legs, and wiggled herself back until his tip was snug against her butt.

Slowly pushing back, she felt her cheeks, thighs, and outer lips spread. “This is going to work!” she thought happily.

That was until a searing pain tore through her body. Thinking she could fight through the pain to achieve her goal, she kept going. The more she pushed, the worse the pain increased. Her pussy felt like it was splitting in two, but her stubbornness kept her going. She wanted this. She promised him, and she wasn’t going to go back on that promise.

Her blood pressure skyrocketed from the pain, causing her vision to grow red and hazy. The blood pumping through her ears muffled every sound except for a single sudden command.

“AZALEA, STOP!”

She collapsed on his chest, not having accepted any of him in her. She couldn’t feel her pussy… only agony and burning. She saw fear and concern in his face.

Devin scooped her up gently and brought her face up to his. He kissed her head and stroked her back as disappointed tears fell from her eyes and her tiny fists clenched in frustration.

“I’m sorry, life-mate, I really wanted to do this for you. I wanted you to know what I felt like inside! I…I…”

Devin soothed her trembling back. “Azalea, it's OK. I know this means a lot to you. I’m happy knowing you tried so hard to please me, but it's OK if you can’t. I won’t love you any less, and we can find other fun things to do.”

“No!” She cried, standing up on shaky legs, her pain lessening slightly. “I will make this happen. I don't know how or when, but I will,” she announced resolutely.

Devin sighed. “Alright, but I want you to promise we’ll first think of a plan to maybe stretch you first or something – one that won’t hurt or irrevocably damage you, OK?”

Azalea nodded at his stipulation.

“Now, then, should we stop or… what do you want to do?” he asked, still worried she was pushing herself too much.

“No, I promised before I fell asleep I would satisfy you, and I’m not gonna let all my sexy dancing effort go to waste.” She hissed, wiping away her tears. “I told you fairies have other methods, so I think you're going to love this! Also, do you have a small container? I don’t want to waste any of your essence.”

Leaning over, Devin rummaged in the nearby cookware crate and extracted a cheap metal cup.

She fluttered over and straddled his penis. Still quite a bit sore, she jumped slightly, as she hesitantly began to tease her clit and gingerly rub her pussy. The discomfort eventually turned to pleasure as her body got back in the mood. Using her pussy as a sponge and the occasional handful of pre-cum, she sufficiently lubed up every inch of his manhood.

Assessing her work, she flashed him a giddy smile, and his penis twitched in response.

She took flight and hovered just above him. With closed eyes, she increased her flapping to an audible drone. Normally, he couldn’t hear her wings, but now she sounded like the bee girls in the Middle Kingdom. As she increased her speed even higher, her body began to vibrate.

Azalea lowered herself onto his erection again, and the sudden sensation caused his penis to spasm upward. Not expecting the sudden movement, she frantically grabbed his shaft in a full-body hug, but the slick juices caused her to slide down to his base.

Once his turgid member calmed down, she shimmied back up until her arms were encircling his corona. That action caused it to spasm again, repeating the cycle. It happened twice more before his nerves became a little less sensitive.

Settling into a comfortable position, she searched for all his favorite spots. While gauging his reactions, she slid her hands around, looking for anything alerting her to an especially good area. Finding several candidates, she methodically adjusted her vibrations, looking for just the right pressure and intensity to make those heavy-looking orbs underneath her give up their cream. She eventually settled into a pattern of stroking his glans and tickling his frenulum.

Devin couldn’t believe how amazing her ministrations felt. He had seen special sound crystals being sold at market stalls that would vibrate under the right conditions, but they probably didn’t hold a candle to what she was doing.

Azalea was giving it her all. Since this was her first time pleasuring him, she wanted it to be the best she had to offer (short of him stuffing her pussy). She was struggling, though – not just physically but magically. Vibrating at this intensity was very taxing. The smell of being soaked in his juices was also making her feel a bit woozy. She was starting to lose coordination of herself.

With relief, she heard the words she had been desiring…“I'm close, Azalea! Just a little more!”

That was all she needed. With one final burst, she notched up her vibrations to a fevered pitch. Looking back, she saw his sack, initially hanging loose, now starting to pull close to his body. She had once seen a description in a book about the human male reproductive process. She couldn't remember the names of all the parts, but she had been so enamored and fascinated with the act of ejaculation that she inscribed the process into her memory. She wished her deep focus crest ability applied to him.

His bucking hips jerked her back to reality. Tightening her grip, she waited for his release.

Remembering almost too late, Devin held the cup up just as he fired his first blast of cum. It hit the back of the glass, and Azalea’s face received some of the initial back-splash.

His second shot was added to the first. Normally, this was all he could manage, but it had been a long while, so he was backed up. Coupled with the fact he wanted to give Azalea everything he had, he managed to provide a third jet and then a small amount of a fourth before he ran dry. He hoped it was enough to make Azalea happy.

As his body came down from its climax, he relaxed back into the hammock. Azalea gradually decreased her buzzing until she stopped entirely. He was a bit worried that she would orgasm during the process, depleting the rest of her crest reserves. Yet, she was still moving even though she looked tired. She looked eager, in fact, to claim the prize she worked so hard for.

He watched as she eyed the little bit of semen oozing out of his tip. She dipped her hands in it and brought it to her nose, inhaling its scent. She scrunched her nose since it was more substantial than she imagined, but it wasn’t altogether unpleasant.

She scooped it into her mouth, letting her tongue adjust to the bitter milk flavor. Swallowing twice, her tired demeanor became ravenous as she devoured the rest. She licked her hands clean and dove toward his urethra, licking every drop she could. Finding no more, she reached out toward the cup but lost her balance and fell in. She lay stunned for a second, then started gorging herself as if she hadn’t eaten in days.

“Was it really that tasty to her, or was she just so magic-starved she couldn’t control herself?” Devon wondered.

Being slick with their juices and now his cum, Azalea tried several times to stand but kept falling, coating herself even more thoroughly. She eventually gave up trying and stayed on hands and knees, alternating between scooping it into her mouth and dunking her head in.

Draining the last bit of cum from the glass, she started licking any leftover on her body and the sides of the glass. Unable to find any more, she collapsed against the side, looking inebriated and satisfied.

Azalea felt bloated. Her belly was slightly distended. She could feel the cum slosh around in her stomach as her body slowly digested the feast. Her cum-drunk brain was hazy. It was hard to focus.

“Did humans always produce this much, or was her life-mate special?” she wondered.

Devin watched, amused, at Azalea sitting in the bottom of the cup, like a lord after a banquet, her hand on her belly.

Noticing his stare. She sluggishly raised her arms, wanting to be picked up. She tumbled into his extended hand and then nuzzled his cheek, wetting it with sloppy kisses, when he brought her up to his face.

“Shank yuu life-mate, that wassh…” she hiccuped, “deliccious. I love you shoooo musch! I love yrour smel, l luvf your taste tand how geuntle you arje hwith me.”

Devin was a bit perplexed with how she became drunk on his cum, but he couldn’t ask her now. He could barely get a coherent word out of her. He wished he had collected some creek water earlier to clean her up. His tongue would have to suffice again.

“Azalea, I'm going to clean you up, OK?”

She gave a wobbly thumbs-up and collapsed in his hand.

He slid her bottom half into his mouth up to her hips. She sighed as his tongue bathed her feet and legs in warm saliva. Devin meandered his way up to her thighs and probed her pussy a little before shifting to her little puckered hole, making sure to clean every crevice he could find.

This half of her finished, she emerged a little cleaner from all the sticky fluids. His tongue snaked its way around her torso, under and over her breasts, and to her neck. Then he flipped her over and carefully maneuvered his tongue between her delicate wing folds. Her hair would have to wait until he had some water.
Sometime during her ‘cleaning,’ she had fallen asleep. He set her aside on a cloth and hopped down. Then he threw some clothes on, finished the meal prep work, and grabbed two buckets from the wagon so he could traipse off to the creek for water.

Roughly an hour had passed before he returned. He emptied one bucket into the cooking pot and set the other next to the stump he used as a chair. Picking up his limp little fairy, he washed her hair with a bowl of warmed water and sponged her body clean. She must have been a deep sleeper or exhausted because she didn’t even stir throughout her bath. With Azalea properly cleaned, he patted her dry and put her on her bed on his pillow.

Sitting back down, he dropped some dried meat, salted veggies, and some spices into the pot over a fire. While he waited for his meal to cook, he sat staring into the fire and thought about all the events that happened in the last day; his meeting Azalea, their love crest, and the magic power he felt flow into him from her.

He hadn’t orgasmed like that in a while, and he was all the happier for being able to share the experience with her. He was worried she was pressuring herself too much. She seemed bent on getting him into her. He wasn’t as committed to the idea as she was if it meant hurting her, but he’d try to fulfill her wish as best he could.

He toyed with different ideas for how to stretch her little body to accommodate him. When no immediate solution presented itself, he shifted his thinking to other matters. He had an order request from Jeni for an alchemical ingredient from Gylan’s farm. Also, the milk he was currently hauling wasn’t going to keep for much longer either.

The sound of the pot bubbling alerted him it was time to put aside all unnecessary thinking for the rest of the night. The nights were getting colder. Fall was almost over, and winter would soon be here. Winter was a great season to make money since the flow of goods slowed. Higher demand came for items not as readily available during the dark and cold months.

With greater gain came equal risk, though: getting lost in a blizzard, being attacked by hungry animals, or suffering frostbite all had claimed many merchants on the road to greater profits.

Finishing his meal, he fed the fire one last time and tidied up around the camp before climbing in next to Azalea. He silently watched her slow and steady breathing until his eyelids started to close. His last conscious thought was fervent with desire that she was big enough to kiss fully on the lips.

Sometime during the late hours of the night, or maybe very early morning, Azalea awoke. It was still dark out. The waxing moon was staring down at her from behind a blanket of clouds. She sat up, rubbing her bleary eyes, and realized the fire had burned down to a soft ember glow.

Her dry mouth led her to eye the bucket of water nearby, so she flew over and quenched her thirst. Wiping her mouth, she flew back up to Devin’s pillow and sat down cross-legged.

She suddenly noticed she was clean. She stroked his hair lovingly. All that work searching for a life-mate hadn’t been in vain.

“I’m so happy you accepted being my life-mate,” she confessed to his sleeping form.

“I felt alone in my village. My openness and curiosity about sex made others uncomfortable. I'm fascinated by how it all works, its different forms and expressions. The fact it feels so good is just a bonus. When I discovered interesting ways other demi-humans had sex or some fun new way to pleasure myself, I wanted to share the happiness of discovery with someone else. I don’t mean I forced myself on others. I just tried to initiate conversations hoping someone else shared a similar hobby. 

“I didn’t realize my horniness was abnormally high compared to others – not until much later. It’s something that never fully goes away, it's just diminished, waiting to bubble up again. Also doesn't help I have a hair trigger. Sometimes, something as innocuous as a person’s posture or a particular shape is enough to make my pussy dampen.

“Can you understand, life-mate, how hard it is when you have something you really enjoy but no one to share it with? I eventually learned to hide that side of me, but when I saw you sitting there daydreaming, something in me wanted to dispense with any formalities and let you know what kind of a person I was upfront.”

“Was it love at first sight, or did I take a gamble and didn’t realize it? I didn’t know how a human would react, so I teased you a bit to test you. That's why I was nervous, but you didn’t turn away or tell me to stop. You looked so embarrassed and aroused but were a real gentleman despite my blatant overtures. In that moment, you were the mature one asking so many questions. They were all the right questions, though – things I should have asked, but I don’t think very straight when I'm horny. Imagine how happy I was when you didn’t flat-out turn me down, but instead, you actually considered my proposal!

“I was ecstatic when you said yes. I just wanted to jump you and make out for hours and cuddle into you. I’m still surprised I managed to paint the love crest despite how my hands trembled.”

Azalea thought maybe she should have been sharing this when Devin was awake. Right now, though, it just felt good to get it all off her chest.

Feeling her eyes drooping, she kissed his cheek. “I love you, Devin. Thank you for accepting me.”

She snuggled up next to him and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

_____________________

Devin was the first to awake. He lay there a while, eyes closed and enjoying the contrast between the warmth trapped under the blankets and the chill morning air. Somewhere off in the distance, a mix of bird warbles and chirps greeted the morning. Squinting his eyes open slightly, he looked for Azalea. She wasn’t next to him on the pillow.

Angling his head, he didn’t see her anywhere around the camp. He suddenly felt an odd shift between his legs. This wasn’t the typical morning wood feeling. Something soft and warm was wrapped around his penis. Pulling the covers up revealed his silly little fairy hugging his limp member like a full-body pillow and using his balls as a pillow for her head.

Devin couldn’t help but laugh. 'You're too adorable?' More loudly, “Azalea, time to wake up!”

Azalea’s response was to cling to him tighter. She also mumbled something he couldn’t understand.

He traced the edge of her wing, causing her body to shiver and a small mewl to escape her lips.

“I’d rather you rub my bottom,” she moaned in a groggy voice, giving her butt a little wiggle.

Devin obliged. He massaged her butt, enjoying its firm plumpness, and watched it jiggle.

ElaAudrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaAudrey

“This is making you horny, isn’t it?”

“Mhmm.”

Devin moved his hand away.

“Why’d you stop?” she pouted.

“Because my horny little fairy should probably get up and eat something. You didn’t eat anything yesterday.”

“I ate your cum.”

“That doesn’t count… does it?” He didn’t sound sure of himself.

“It was delicious, and I could eat it every day!” she declared before licking his balls.

“Maybe I should ask IF you should eat it every day. Do you actually get drunk from it?”

“I don’t know. I never ate human cum before. I just remember my head feeling light and fluffy, and it was hard to move the way I wanted.”

“What do fairies normally eat?”

Azalea looked over her shoulder. “We eat most things we find in the forest: edible wild plants, fruits, nuts, seeds. We don’t normally eat meat unless we have to. But expending so much energy last night getting it out of you made me so hungry, and that first taste was heavenly, and―.” Azalea’s stomach gurgled. “Can I have some more, life-mate, please?”

“What if I cooked you something instead?”

Azalea thought for a moment. “How about you cum in the food you make me, and I'll eat them together?”

Devin was a bit concerned she'd have a replay of yesterday, but he surmised they should figure out the reason for her strange reaction.

“Alright, but first, I need to pee.”

“Oh, me too!” she exclaimed, jumping up.

Devin hopped off the hammock. He expected her to go elsewhere, but she floated right behind him. Several feet away from camp, he undid his pants and relaxed his bladder. Azalea floated up next to him, assumed a squatting position, and released her stream. Devin watched her out of the corner of his eyes. He was sure she probably didn’t care, but he still felt a little embarrassed looking.

“You don’t have to pretend. You're welcome to watch me pee anytime, life-mate!”

She shifted slightly to give him a better angle. A light, golden stream issued from her pee hole, steaming against the cold morning air before it splashed against a fern she chose as her target.

“I never really thought about whether fairies peed or not.”

She gave him a quizzical look.

“Of course we do! Where do you think the water we drink goes?”

Tilting sideways, she pulled her cheek to the side, revealing her dainty, puckered hole. “We also poop, in case you were wondering. Though there’s nothing in there if you wanted to watch me do that.” She said sarcastically.

Devin rolled his eyes. “No, I mean, I never really thought about fairies being biological creatures – just some faint notion that you're made of affinity, flowers, and light or something.”

“You’re silly, life-mate! Just think of fairies as tiny humans. I didn’t learn a lot of in-depth stuff about anatomy in school, but we are essentially the same. I’m just smaller and can fly.”

“Wait, you went to school?”

“Life-mate, I seriously need to educate you on fairy culture. Yes, we attend school, though it's nothing fancy. Any older fairy with a particular skill or knowledge teaches a lesson on that subject. Aside from reading, writing, and anatomy, we can attend any lesson of particular interest to us.”

“Why is anatomy mandatory?”

“We take partners from many races. How else are we going to know how to have sex with them?”

“Not the answer I expected, but it makes sense I guess.”

Azalea finished peeing, wiped herself with a nearby leaf, and continued, “I can remember how everything works and where all the body parts are for most humanoid and demi-human species, but I have a hard time remembering a lot of the names of different parts.”

“Let me guess… you took all the art and painting classes?”

“And excelled at them! I was one of the most talented in my class!” she stated proudly.

“You did an amazing job drawing the crests. I look forward to seeing what else you draw.”

“I’ll show you my sketchbooks when we are on the road again!” She said excitedly.

Finished with their business, the two headed back to camp. Devin cooked up some simple porridge, mixed some crumbled walnuts and honey in, and put it in a small bowl for Azalea.

“You probably can’t eat all of it, but eat what you can. I also need to buy you some tiny utensils.”

“Aren’t you forgetting something, life-mate? I want milk with my oatmeal!” Azalea hinted with an eager smirk.

Devin, unsure how he should feel about cumming in her food, took out his penis and started working it toward an erection.

“Need a visual aid, life-mate?”

Azalea spread her legs, using both hands to pull her pussy lips apart, and looked up expectantly. “You really like it when I do that, don’t you?”

“What?”

“Spreading my pussy lips. You don’t react as much when you look at my butt or boobs. Why is that?”

“I like your boobs and butt, too. I don’t know why. I just find it particularly arousing.”

Azalea made a mental note of this. She watched him pump faster to work his way to give her what she wanted.

She bit her lip and started to feel her pussy tingle. “I think I’ll join you,” she said, starting to rub herself.

Watching each other masturbate brought them near their climax. Devin was the first to unload. Aiming his penis at her bowl, he squirted one load into her food. He didn’t have much to give after yesterday's milking.

Azalea continued to flick her clit.

“Give me your bowl, life-mate,” she requested between quick gasps.

He looked at her questioningly but did as she asked. After he placed his bowl in front of her, she increased the intensity of her rubbing. She suddenly stood up, thrust her hips out, and sprayed her cum all over his food.

Looking up, she panted, “Just adding a little extra flavoring to yours, too!”

He took a bite. Her salty sweetness wasn’t bad, mixed with his porridge. He kept an eye on her as she took a bite of food with a generous portion of cum.

After closing her mouth, she put a hand to her cheek and then declared, “It's so tasty, life-mate!”

“I’m glad you like it, but are you feeling… OK?”

Azalea thought as she chewed and swallowed. “My head feels a little giddy when I smell your cum, but I feel fine otherwise.”

“Maybe it works similarly to human alcohol. It's absorbed by your body slower if you eat something with it, or maybe you're not starving for affinity?”

“Possibly,” she said, taking another bite.

“Which reminds me, I thought you said, if I had any affinity, my cum would fill your crest up, but when I checked last night, it was only a tiny bit full. Does that mean I don’t have any?”

“Crests will recharge on their own, eventually, but it's very slow. Cumming directly into my womb would have filled it up immediately. But since I ate it, it took time for my body to digest it. But seeing as it's full now, means you have an affinity, life-mate! Congratulations!"

"Thank you, I guess? I'm not sure how to feel about it, but I'm glad its able to help you?"

"I'll teach you more later." Azalea's eyes flashed purple. "Say, life-mate, would you mind if we went somewhere?

“Where would that be?”

Azalea’s pointed toward the trees. “I didn’t mention it yesterday, but there is a large something to the northwest I wanted to check out.”

"How do you know?”

"I can sense living thing's auras from far away."

“Is this something unusual in some way?"

“No, but it hasn’t moved since we first got here, and I was curious as to why.”

“I guess we can. Let me get dressed first.”

Azalea flew over to the wagon. “Life-mate, where are my clothes?”

“I put them in my bag over there.” He said, pointing.

He heard rummaging and then a… “Found ‘em!”

He threw his clothes on hastily, and he was adjusting his knife when Azalea returned.

“Ready to go, life-mate?”

“Lead on.”

_________

The two trekked, Devin on foot, for roughly thirty minutes, with Azalea leading the way just above him. Nearing the location in question, she stopped and pointed just ahead, behind a stand of trees.

Switching to a slight crouch, Devin moved forward to a large fir and peered around. A small glade extended in several directions, carpeted with lush grasses, pine, and some shrubs. A small creek babbled off to one side. On the far side of the clearing was a dense thicket of saplings, deadwood, and a hefty amount of lichen. In the middle of this tangle of undergrowth was a white patch of something.

Devin pointed, “Does that look out of place to you?”

Azalea's eyes flashed briefly as she squinted. “That's the aura I saw.”

The two cautiously moved out into the open area. Only the sound of their soft steps through the grass and an occasional woodpecker broke the silence. As they neared, the white patch turned out to be a butt – a rather large one.

A powerful set of haunches supported an equally muscular rump covered in shaggy brown fur that gradually turned white nearer the underside. A short, stubby tail hooded a black patch of fur framing a tightly puckered, black anus and two thin lips creased into a slit, all neat and tucked away.

Looking at Azalea, appears to be a stuck deer-girl.”

“Don’t compare me to those skittish forest tramps!” said a haughty-sounding voice. “While I may not possess the intimidating nobility of my centaur cousins, we Whitehorns make up for it in grace and refinement.”

Azalea and Devin jumped, startled by a sudden voice.

“Oh, uh, my apologies. I am not used to the subtleties,” admitted Devin, shrugging at Azalea.

Azalea giggled silently behind her hands.

“It is proper etiquette to introduce yourself first when addressing a lady.”

“My name is Devin Ebonplume.”

“And I'm Azalea!”

Maintaining decorum, the mysterious voice introduced herself. “I am Reina D. Virtsa, oldest daughter of the Virtsa herd. Will you state your purpose for being here?”

“My friend noticed someone here and became curious who,” Devin confessed, eyes glancing at her butt again.

“Oh dear, I must have dozed off. I was taking a brief respite from catching up with my herd when I heard your voice.”

Not quite convinced, Devin asked, “You were taking a rest, here, like this?”

“Indeed! I attempted to take a shortcut and misjudged the tenacity of this bramble. In my attempt to extricate myself, I grew weary.”

“Do you want me to cut you free?” Devin offered.

“That is a very benevolent gesture, but your services are not necessary. As soon as I am adequately rested, I will free myself,” Reina pointed out.

Devin still had his doubts. His time spent as a merchant had trained his ear to know when a person was being evasive, lying, or at the very least, not divulging the whole truth.

“Are you sure, Miss Virtsa, it wou―?”

“Reina.”

“What?”

“Your charitable offer has earned you the privilege to call me by my first name.”

“Uh, right… Reina. As I was trying to say, you are in a very… vulnerable position, and it wouldn’t take much to free you and―”

“I am quite sure, Mr. Ebonplume, thank you. Even if someone were to come along and become impassioned enough to aim their unbridled lust at my delicate posterior, I couldn’t blame them. The allure of my silky fur and dainty nethers is very irresistible. In fact, a simple mating wouldn’t suffice. They would have to rut me until the fire in their loins were thoroughly spent deep inside me.”

Now Devin was sure there was an ulterior motive why she was here.

While Devin and Reina were conversing, Azalea had left Devin’s shoulder to hover at eye-level with the stuck-in-the-briar butt. Her hand was on her chin as if she was scrutinizing some indelible mystery.

A small trickle started to leak from the bottom of the thin slit and dampen the fur underneath. Azalea studied it for a moment, then using her small finger, she brought it to her mouth and tasted it.

Eyeing what Azalea was doing, Devin raised an eyebrow as if to say, “Really..?”

Azalea rubbed her tummy exaggeratedly, silently conveying, “She tastes good!”

Devin tried to motion her away, but she ignored him.

“Well, if you really don’t want our help, I guess we’ll be on our way.”

“On second thought,” Reina said hurriedly, “I might be remiss in my duties by not affording you an opportunity to exhibit your chivalry. Very well, I’ll allow you to demonstrate your gallantry, but what is a charitable deed without a token of gratitude? Allow me to show you my appreciation by offering you a chance to release any undue tiredness you may have incurred finding me,” she granted, swaying her butt suggestively.

More fluid began to trickle out of the tight-lipped slit, and Azalea was there to catch it with cupped hands.

“I…er…I’m not sure I can…” Devin started to say but trailed off.

“Oh, but of course, my apologies! Our conversation has not been very mood-inducing. Allow me.”

Azalea had been absentmindedly listening to this exchange, enjoying her juicy treat, when Reina spread her back legs and let loose a strong stream of urine that hit Azalea square in the face and knocked her back.

With surprise, Azalea righted herself and looked down at her soaked body. She automatically licked some dripping down her lips. Nodding her head, as if affirming something to herself, she wet her hand in Reina’s urine and flew up to Devin. “Try it, life-mate!”

“What? Why?!” Devin asked incredulously.

“You’ll know when you taste it!”

Looking at her dripping hand and her urging eyes, he relented. He flicked his tongue over her fingers. Reina's pee tasted tart and acrid. “I still don’t understand.”

“How could you not when… oh, I forgot,” she giggled, “Here.” She flew up and touched his shoulder.

Her crest flared to life as she connected him to one of her abilities. All of Devin’s senses instantly expanded: sight, hearing, taste, and especially smell were more prominent right now. He could hear Reina’s pulse beating hard, fast, and excited… or maybe expectant. Her breathing was heavy.

Azalea shoved a freshly moistened hand into his mouth while his brain was taking in all the new sensations. He jerked his head back as the liquid hit his tongue, and the scent wafted up into his nose.

His brain didn’t know how to process this scent. It was drawing a blank. It still had a sour taste but also a hint of sweetness. Was he picking up some spiciness as well?

Azalea, seeing his perplexity said, “Pheromones.”

Then it clicked. His brain swiftly linked all the right connections together. Pheromones plus this flavor equaled… desire to breed!

His body, now on the same page, responded with its mating purpose. He started feeling aroused and, hesitantly allowed his baser instinct to take the reins for the moment, he wanted another taste. He cupped more of the aromatic blend into his hands and drank it, becoming harder and hornier with each swallow.

“That should be sufficient,” Reina commented while stopping the flow. “You may rut me at your convenience.”

“Are you sure you want to do this with a stranger? We only just met, and shouldn’t it be with someone you have feelings for?"

“If I had someone like that, I wouldn’t be here. Now, are you going to rut me or not?” she asked flatly.

“I don’t mind, but I’m not sure I'll be able to satisfy you in the ways your kind normally could.”

Furrowing her brow, “Huh? Oh,” catching his meaning. “What are you?”

“I’m human.”

Before Reina could respond, Azalea flew up and landed on her rump.

“What's that?” Reina said, startled.

“What’s what?”

“I feel something on top of me.”

“You mean Azalea?”

“Who?”

“My companion, remember?”

Reina seemed to recall he said there was another person, but it had slipped her mind.

“What are they doing on me?” Reina asked with unease.

“I don’t know. Ask her.”

“Miss Azalea, it is not polite to sit on someone without permission.”

“But I'm not sitting. I'm standing.”

Devin snickered.

“Be that as it may, you should still ask for permission.”

“Okie! May I sit and stand on you?” requested Azalea with hands on hips.

“I, well, err… I suppose it's alright, but are you really standing on me? Why do you feel so light?”

“Because I'm a fairy.”

“Oh?” Reina responded, sounding surprised and a little confused. “It's quite rare to see your kind. What is your relationship with this human?”

“I was curious to see why YOU were here. And, he's my life-mate, and I'm his soon-to-be cock-sleeve.” She said proudly puffing out her chest.

“Eh? Well, I guess it's not unheard of to have that kind of relationship. I am unfamiliar with your customs regarding multi-relationship dynamics, so I believe it's prudent to ask… may I rut with him, Mrs. Azalea?”

“Of course, because I'm going to join in too!” she said, chucking her clothes.

“You want to participate?!"

“Don’t worry! It’ll be fun, and I'll make you feel really good!”

"I suppose the experience would be novel."

Azalea flew underneath her back legs. “Let's see how much fun these are,” Azalea thought to herself.

Reina had a modestly sized pair of boobs… udders? The nomenclature didn’t matter, only that the teats were sensitive. Gently caressing the delicate pink nubs to test her reaction, her ears were rewarded with a exhaled gasp.

“No… no one has ever touched me there”

Azalea’s response was to start nibbling the stiffening nipple and kneading the breast portion with her hands.

Devin watched the two for a moment. It was obvious she wanted to mate, but a serious question remained. Could he get her pregnant? And did she want that? "Reina, I need to ask, are our kind compatible? I mean, you are aware there may be repercussions if we do this?"

"You are quite sensible and respectable, Mr. Ebonplume. My approval of you continues to go up. Given our size difference, I am unsure if your seed would even reach my womb. If you are concerned about fathering offspring, you may engage in an alternative sexual act if you wish."

She was essentially giving him free range. He considered his options but was still skeptical about this whole situation. Whitehorns didn't normally travel solo. And just sitting out here waiting for someone to have sex with her was too odd even if Demi-humans were more sexually promiscuous. He'd play it safe.

Smearing her juices along the crease of her pussy lips, he gradually worked his fingers in. She was radiating heat, and her flesh was red and swollen, hungry for attention. He rolled his sleeves up and rubbed her fluids over his right hand and wrist. Then he slipped two fingers in, testing her tightness. “Yep, plenty of room,” he thought.

Forming his fingers and thumb into a point, he twisted and pushed through her entrance up to his wrist. At that point, he met with some smooth and springy resistance. “Reina, are you a virgin?”

“Of course, I am.“

“Are you sure you want to give your virginity to me?”

“I am most certain. Just… just be gentle, please,” she pleaded a little meekly. “Nobody else wanted it,” she said under her breath.

Thinking how best to keep her pain to a minimum, he got an idea. “Hey, Azalea, can you do that buzzing thing?”

“Mhmm.” Azalea sounded, poking her head out while still sucking.

Letting go of Reina's teat, she re-positioned herself underneath Devin’s arm. After closing her eyes for a moment, she sped up her wings. It wasn’t quite as intense as when she did it to Devin, but it was still enough to make Reina squeak in surprise as Azalea’s hands ran across her labia.

“How are you―?”

Azalea didn’t let her finish. Since Reina was similar to a centaur, she guessed her clit might be near the bottom of her pussy and applied pressure to that spot. Her correct guess caused Reina’s hips to buck, followed by a lustful hiss.

Devin took this opportunity to spear through her hymen.

Reina let out a sharp cry at the sudden tearing, but Azalea was ready. She began kneading Reina’s pleasure button, turning her pain into drawn-out moans.

Thrusting firmly, Devin worked his way deeper, occasionally rubbing a sensitive spot that caused her to clench and gush liquid around his arm, easing his advance. He soon bottomed out, accidentally bumping her cervix.

Reina gave a sharp intake of breath and begged, “Do that again!”

“What? This?” Devin bumped her cervix again.

“Yes! More! Harder!”

Coiling his fingers into a fist, he maintained a light thrust, thumping her cervix with each push. “Doesn’t this hurt?”

“No! Yes!”

“Well, which is it?” Devin challenged, smiling.

“Both!” she panted, voice ragged. Every time the top of his fist came in contact with her cervix, it felt like it was giving his hand a sucking kiss before letting it go.

Azalea, meanwhile, was showering in Rein’s love juices, but she was too lost with working her magic to notice. Like a conductor, she orchestrated Reina’s pleasure, trying to time it to Devin’s thrusts as she guided the ebb and flow of Reina’s ascension to climax.

It didn’t take long. With both human and fairy turning her into a whimpering mess, she reached her peak. Her pussy clenched around Devin’s arms, in a full-body spasm, preventing him from pulling out. She relaxed for a moment then clenched down again as another orgasm coursed through her.

Azalea adjusted her speed to match Reina’s orgasm, slowly dialing it back until she was sure the Whitehorn was done.

He pulled his arm free with an audible sucking slurp. Reina’s entire body looked spent. He patted her haunch with no response.

Azalea gave Devin a weary smile and flew to the nearby creek to rinse off.

After a few moments, Devin heard a small murmur from the other side. “Are you still there?” She asked meekly.

“Yes, and I'm going to free you now.”

“Thank you,” she sighed.

He wasn’t sure if it was in response to her orgasm or his offering to free her. But he cut back the foliage allegedly trapping the large woman. With his knife, he sliced smaller saplings and snapped bigger ones with his boot. After a bit of work, he managed to create an opening big enough for himself to squeeze through. Seeing the other side for the first time made it quite evident she wasn’t actually stuck.

The pretentious-sounding Whitehorn turned out to be a reindeer. Her antlers had a silver filigree of snowflakes dangling from them. Her pleated hair was the reverse of her fur… white with brown highlights and black tips where it ended at her lower back. Two cute, velvety ears extended from each side of her head.

She wore a thick coat with fur trim sectioned into three parts, buttoned together from her neck to where her human top half met her reindeer lower half. A blanket of similar make had fallen next to her. Devin guessed it was to cover her body.

He knelt down and put his hand on her cheek. Feeling his touch, she opened her almond yellow-green eyes and gazed into his. Neither seemed to know what to say, initially.

Devin broke the silence first. “Doesn’t look like you were really stuck. You mind telling me why you are really here with your butt on full display?”

“I was desperate,” Reina replied.

“You were just horny?”

“No. Yes. It's complicated. I was frustrated. Woman from my family are invited every year into other herds. As the oldest, I should have been one of the first, but none of the males showed interest in me. This was my third year of not being picked. I wanted to find out if I was desirable at all?"

“The way you express yourself does make it a bit challenging to be personable with you.”

"It’s not the main reason. Other herd leaders don’t like the way I look.”

“Why not? You're a beautiful young woman! I'd think potential suitors would be clamoring for you.”

“You’d be surprised….”

Devin wasn’t sure if he should ask for clarification.

“Do you really want to know?” Reina asked quietly.

Devin nodded.

Reina undid the buttons on her coat and let it drop to the ground.

Her pendulous breasts swung freely within the confines of two hammocks of fabric wrapped around her neck. She was lean and fit, but her skin was blemished with scars marring her otherwise lovely complexion, from her chest to her navel. Reina looked away.

“Still think I'm beautiful?”

Thinking how best to answer, he decided actions spoke louder than words, so he approached Reina and knelt down.

“Reina, look at me.”

She turned her head hesitantly.

“This might be a bit overly familiar of me.” He knelt forward and kissed a particularly large scar.

“I personally think it's ridiculous they would exclude you for something like this.”

Waving his hand dismissively at her scars.

“But I hope you know there are people out there who are accepting of who you are and not what you look like. You just need to find them.”

Her bottom lip trembled and tears formed in her eyes. She embraced him and cried into his shoulder.

Azalea appeared shortly thereafter, not knowing what was happening, but she landed on Reina, patting her head while Devin stroked her back.

Calming down, Reina wiped her eyes.

"I couldn't help but notice demeanor and and inflection is gone? Is this how you normally speak?"

"It is. My inflection is the result of training with a noblewoman I idolized long ago. I can continue speaking like that if you wish?"

"Whatever you're most comfortable with."

"I'll continue to talk normally then, but first," Reina cleared her throat, “for services rendered and for being such a gentleman, I, Reina D. Virtsa, request you as my new herd leader and, with it, all the privileges of being my herd-mate.”

“Wait, did you just ask…do you mean you want to be―”

“Accept her request, life-mate! Adventures would be so much fun with more family!”

“I suppose if you're alright with Azalea and I.”

“Of course! It's only natural among my kind to take many females into a herd. Now that that's settled, I’m curious what your profession is, herd-mate.”

“I am a merchant.”

“Excellent! I am well acquainted with migrational traveling.”

Azalea flew up to eye level with Reina. “I want to learn all about you! What's your favorite food? Do you like to read? What hobbies do you have?” Azalea asked excitedly.

Reina looked to Devin for help.

“Azalea, there will be plenty of time to get to know her.”

“Huh? Oh, sorry. I tend to get excited meeting new people. Anyway, nice to meet you. I enjoyed pleasuring you. You tasted delicious!” Azalea concluded by giving Reina a kiss on her lips.

Reina blushed. “T...thank you for the orgasm. I look forward to traveling with you.”

Reina picked up a large saddlebag Devin had failed to notice.

“Shall we be off?” she asked, handing it to him. “You may have the privilege of carrying my belongings. I’m assuming you have a camp established somewhere?”

“We do. It’s this way!” Azalea answered, darting off into a bush only to reemerge a moment later. “Like I said, this way!” She giggled, dashing off in the opposite direction.

Devin hoisted Reina’s belongings over his shoulder, shaking his head and then following the two back to camp. After the whirlwind of events this morning, he was looking forward to relaxing in the wagon.

Published 
Written by Scribbler_Mori
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments