Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prince Agbagwa the Voodoo witch doctor comes to the city.

The daughter

Agbagwa walked to the table, took a drink, then sat. The girl had made her way to the middle of the room and stood watching Agbagwa as he lifted the two dolls that were tied together.

“This is you and I.”

The girl nodded.

“You are a love slave to Prince Agbagwa.”

The girl nodded again.

“I look at you… now undress.”

She removed her clothes and stood naked in front of him while he looked her over. He began stroking his cock.

“You will suck my manhood until I’m coming,” he said and the girl walked over and immediately sucked his hard cock. Agbagwa looked at the Mr Forest doll and said, “You’ll be unable to perform for your woman.”

As the young innocent Sarah continued working over his cock, Agbagwa intently listened to the next room. “What’s wrong?” he heard the woman next door ask.

“I… I don’t know.”

Agbagwa again spoke to the doll. “You find her body odour off-putting. Also, she looks to have put on weight and seems older.”

He again listened intently.

“Something must be wrong, it just went limp all of a sudden. You’ve never had a problem before.”

“It’s just—”

“Just what? What is it, honey?”

“Did you shower today? I keep getting a smell.”

“Yes, I did…I can’t believe you said that.”

“Well. it’s true; there is definitely a smell coming from you.”

“You’re not that great yourself,” she spat.

Agbagwa enjoyed his blowjob even more as he heard the argument escalate. Young Sarah gave full attention to his cock, bobbing up and down vigorously while stroking the lower half of his shaft, trying to pump his cum into her mouth.

Agbagwa spoke to the Mr Forest doll. “When you leave, take some of her pubic hair. I shall require it later.”

He then resumed listening to the argument.

“I’m leaving.”

“Who the hell do you think you are? You’re an old man chasing young girls?”

“If I was, I would be after someone who certainly looks younger than you.”

“What the hell does that mean? You’ll never get someone else in my league.”

“That might have been true before you let yourself go.”

“I’m in the shape of my life. I can get any man I want.”

“Well, why don’t you? I’ll tell you now, to be honest, I don’t think you’re going to get too many great offers.”

“Run home to your wife and your perfect little daughter,” she snarled. “Don’t think I’m going to take you back.”

“Why would I come back when my wife spends less than you and looks just as good?”

Hearing the door open and slam shut, Agbagwa turned his attention to the girl working between his legs before pulling free and ejaculating onto her face. Agbagwa, watching Sarah wipe, her face, caught his breath and thought about how insulted Miss Grant must be feeling right now.

Meeting the fiancé

Agbagwa sent Sarah back to her room. She and her mom were in the city for a show and they’d met up with her dad who was supposedly here on business.

Agbagwa had told Sarah she was his wife-to-be, she would live to breed his children and she would be deeply excited about it, Also, Sarah was to tell her parents that she was in love and that they were to meet him tonight in the hotel bar.

When Agbagwa heard a knock at his door, he went to answer, assuming it was Mr Forest coming at his command and bringing a couple of articles with him.

“Come in, Mr Forest, I am Agbagwa.”

The man looked flustered as he entered and looked around.

“You’re uncomfortable?”

“Yes,” he said, handing a paper bag to Agbagwa.

“Why?”

“I don’t like not feeling in control.”

“Don’t be alarmed — but you will never be in control again,” Agbagwa said, lifting two pairs of knickers from the bag.

”Whose is whose?”

“The red are Sophie’s and the white pair are my wife’s.”

Agbagwa took both panties over to the light, pulled a pubic hair from each and waxed them into the dolls that were prepared and waiting.

“Tonight your daughter has arranged something, hasn’t she?”

“Yes, she just announced that she has a new boyfriend. My wife and I are very concerned. She only split from her long-term boyfriend a few weeks ago because she’s going to concentrate on her studying. We’ve never seen her so excited. We’re meeting him tonight in the bar.”

“Well, I guess I can relieve the shock. How would you feel if I was the boyfriend?”

The man stared at him. “I would not be happy.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’re much too old for her, you’re black, and I don’t like or trust you.”

“I understand that she’s your little princess but — after tonight — she’ll be one of my wives. There’ll be no need for her to study and you’ll soon be grandfather to little black babies.”

The man glared. “But—”

“There be no point in challenging this,” Agbagwa cut in.”You’re under my control. When we’re introduced later, in your mind you will be opposed but, physically, you’ll be very warm towards me. Understand?”

miss_cougar1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_cougar1

“Yes.”

“Very well, you may leave. And, remember, you’re meeting me for the first time tonight… you don’t want to spoil your daughter’s good news.”

Agbagwa knew the man was angry but he couldn’t do or say anything as he left.

Agbagwa picked up the dolls, rubbed them in a warm oil, dried them in leaves, then spoke to the Mrs Forest doll. “When we’re introduced, you’ll feel differently towards black men, especially Agbagwa. You will feel deeply turned on by black men, especially Agbagwa. He’ll make you horny.  You won’t want to upset your daughter or what she wants — but you will find Agbagwa utterly charming and unable to resist him, although still not wanting to upset your daughter.”

Agbagwa then changed the shape of the doll, narrowing the waist and moulding two large tits on it.

He then turned his attention to the Sophie Grant doll. He first pushed it down, making it shorter, then spent time playing and remoulding the doll.

The introduction

When Agbagwa walked into the bar, he saw Sarah facing him, holding a woman’s hands. Mr Forest had his back to him and he knew the other woman must be Mrs Forest.

When Sarah saw Agbagwa, she ran over and kissed him before grasping his hand and dragging him over to her parents. “Mom, Dad, this is my new boyfriend Agbagwa.”

Agbagwa smiled and shook hands with both parents. “Hello,” he said, thinking Mrs Forest looked great in a simple black dress with heels and pearls around her neck. Agbagwa knew her husband thought the same: he could see the lust in his eyes.

“I’m Penny and this is my husband, Ian. We’re pleased to meet you,” Mrs Forest said, taking in all of Agbagwa.

“Shall we get a table?” Sarah said

“Yes, Sarah, good idea,” Mrs Forest agreed and took Agbagwa’s arm to lead the way.

Agbagwa saw Sarah do the same with her dad and she was grinning from ear to ear. He also noticed her dad watching every movement of his wife’s splendid new figure.

Penny slipped into the seat beside Agbagwa’

“Mom, I was going to sit next to Agbagwa.”

“Oh, Sarah, don’t moan. I want to get to know him a little, you need to share,” she said, grinning.

Sarah sat across the table from them with her dad.

“We’re still going to the show tonight aren’t we dear?” Penny asked her daughter.

As Sarah looked at him, Agbagwa noticed Sophie walk into the restaurant and sit at the bar. “It’s okay to go to the show with your mom,” he said. “I will stay with your dad and we’ll have a drink.”

Agbagwa then nodded to Ian, who looked away from his wife’s new perfect tits and saw Sophie at the bar. Other than being slightly concerned she might tell about their affair, he couldn’t help but return his gaze to his wife’s new form.

During dinner, Sarah excused herself for the toilet and then Ian whispered to his wife, “Darling, I was thinking, why don’t we go back to the room before you leave for the show?”

Penny had been rubbing Agbagwa’s thigh and Agbagwa knew that she was unbelievably horny. In fact, he was sure she’d never been as wet. Now she looked at her husband. “Ian, are you saying what I think? You haven’t been like this for… well, I can’t remember to be honest.”

Ian smiled. “I know but you look just so god damn good.”

“You will need to excuse us, Agbagwa.” She winked at her husband and started to rise.

“You will not leave,” said Agbagwa.

Penny sat and Ian looked totally disappointed.

“You will remove your wet panties and slide them to me under the table. Ian, you will remain seated, just leering at your wife desperate to ram your hard cock into her pussy. You’ll sit there and regret all the times you could have been fucking her.”

When Sarah returned, Penny had already managed to wiggle out of her black panties and she turned to her daughter. “It’s almost time for us to leave, sweetheart.”

They both kissed Ian on the cheek to say goodbye and Sarah kissed Agbagwa’s mouth. “Do you want to see me tonight?” she asked.

“I’ll see you in the morning; bring some food to my room.” Sarah kissed him again before standing back.

Penny stepped forward and leaned to kiss his cheek while pressing her wet panties into his hand. “Nice to meet you, Agbagwa. I hope we meet again very soon.” Slowly, she stood upright, purposely providing Agbagwa with a lingering view of her vast cleavage.

Agbagwa watched Ian as he still ogled his wife walking away. “So Ian, what do you think of your wife and the changes I have blesses her with?”

Ian turned his gaze to Agbagwa. “I never knew my wife could look so great.”

“Does she look like Sophie did in her prime?”

“Even better.”

“How can you say that?” Sophie had made her way to the table and she sat, trying to hold Ian’s hands but he pulled away. “I’m so sorry, Ian… I didn’t mean any of what I said. I’ve been sitting here waiting for them to leave so I could apologise to you.”

Ian was curt. “I’m not interested, okay?”

Agbagwa watched as the beautiful young girl pleaded for a second chance. And he knew it was driving Sophie mad that she was begging an old guy she was with only because of his money. She was well enough off and had lots of other offers from rich guys — but she simply couldn’t stop herself from wanting him.

“I think you should come to my room and discuss it,” Agbagwa said as he stood from the table. Ian and Sophie obediently followed.

To be continued

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments