Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I’m looking for Agbagwa

Matt knocked on the door to room 413. He was about to tap again when a pretty woman in a bathrobe abruptly answered. Blonde and in her early twenties with a pale complexion, she looked at him and raised her eyebrows in a ‘What is it?’ response.

“I’m looking for Agbagwa,” Matt stuttered before again checking the brass number on the door.

“Who shall I say is calling?”

“Tell him my name is Matt Rogers.”

“I will tell him,” the blonde said, “but he is busy now,” and she started to close the door.

“Marhoo sent me,” he said urgently.

But she continued shutting the door until a male voice called out, “Sarah, let him in.” 

Matt noticed the blonde’s displeased look as he stepped inside. On the bed with a robe pulled loosely around him lay a large black man. He pointed to a chair.

Matt walked to the chair and before sitting he watched the blonde climb onto the bed next to the man.

“Are you Mr. Agbagwa?”

“I am. How do you know me and Marhoo?”

“It’s a long story, Mr. Agbagwa, but he told me I had to give you this.” Matt stood and pulled a brown beaded bracelet from his pocket. He handed it to Agbagwa and returned to his seat. 

The black man studied the beads then smiled. When he looked up, he saw the young man quickly glance away from Sarah and stare at the floor.

The Prince held up the beads. “Marhoo has had a habit of getting into trouble ever since we were children. It’s part of the reason I came to find him, but I’ve grown to like your country. Tell me how you saved my friend.”

“I was walking home when I saw three guys beating on someone so I tried to help.” Matt shook his head and took a deep breath. “When I threatened to phone the cops, the guys ran off. It turned out he was Marhoo. After insisting he wasn’t going to the hospital, I took him home with me. I got him cleaned up and he said he owed me. A few days later we were chatting and he said he could help me with a problem.”

The black man turned to the girl. “Leave us just now, Sarah.”

Without question, the blonde stood from the bed and went into the hallway. Agbagwa walked to the chair opposite Matt and sat.

“I spoke to Marhoo about two weeks ago. I know he’s on a journey and will be back in a couple of weeks. Yours must be an urgent problem if it couldn’t wait for him to come back and introduce us.”

Matt nodded. “He said you could help me. At first, when he asked if I believed in magic, I thought he was joking. But he showed me a few things and told me you were much more powerful. He promised I could trust you and believe in you.”

“Well, you can trust me. And believing in me is easy when considering how I ordered Sarah from the room. But, you must tell me your problem if I’m to help.”

Sighing, Matt started to explain. “It’s my wife — the bitch has been having an affair. We’ve been married two years but I think it started before then. Her sister’s been covering for her so I only found out recently. That’s when I confided in Marhoo.”

“So, you wish to make her faithful to you?”

“Fuck, no,” spluttered Matt, “I want to hurt the bitch. If I kick her out, she gets the guy and half of everything I have. Kimberly had nothing before she met me and I want her to be back there.”

“Well, in that case, I can help. I just need to know how far you want to go.”

For the next hour, they chatted about the problem and how Agbagwa could help resolve it. Marhoo had said the Prince would need some of Kimberly’s hair and, on his way out, Matt handed over a small bag and thanked Agbagwa. Matt saw the young blonde waiting in the hall, still wearing only the robe.

“Sarah, come in,” he heard the man say and the blonde scampered back into the room, closing the door. Matt smiled, feeling a weight being lifted, and headed for the stairs.

The morning after

Kimberly was still sleeping next to him when Matt got up and dressed, not bothering to be quiet. She normally complained about him waking her, but today Matt couldn’t care. As he was about to leave for work, he looked at her petite features and long blonde hair, the only parts not under the covers.

“Try not to miss the morning again, sweetheart. Maybe you could even try cleaning today.” 

Her response was to give him the finger and rollover.

Later in the day, Kimberly phoned to ask what time he was due home from work as she was going out with her sister, Jess.

“Oh, I’ll be late again tonight, sweetheart,” he said and then phoned Jess.

“Hi Jess, it’s Matt. Kimberly just phoned… are you guys getting together tonight?”

“Oh, err, yeah. That’s the plan.”

“Jess, you must tell me the truth,” Matt said. “Everything, understand?” 

Immediately, Matt sensed she was struggling after his direct order. But he was surprised when she admitted, “No, we aren’t meeting. She asked me to cover for her.”

“And who is she meeting?”

“Roger… Roger Davis.”

“Her old boyfriend,” he mumbled. Matt became even more aware of Jess’s struggle and panic at giving him the information. Strangely, Matt also felt sexually aroused by the situation. “Jess, you will not contact Kim. You will come over to our house tonight. Oh, and start being nice to me.” 

Matt hadn’t intended to invite her over but, after listening to her come clean, he suddenly wanted to see her. He hung up.

Leaving work early

Matt left work early but stopped the car within sight of his home. He could actually see Roger’s car in front of the house. Using his mobile phone, he called the house number. After several rings, Kim answered. “Hello,” she said and giggled as if being tickled.

“Kim… it’s me. Don’t speak; I want you to listen to me very carefully. When you get off the phone, you won’t have any memory of me phoning. You’ll go back to what you were doing. When I come into the house, I will be totally invisible to you, although you will listen to me and carry out my instructions. It will be as though it’s your own free will. Understand?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Good. Now put Roger on the phone but don’t tell him it’s me.”

Matt heard a muffled, “No one knows I’m here,” as the phone was being passed.

“Hello?”

“Roger, do not speak. It’s Matt. I want you to listen to me very carefully. When you get off the phone you’ll not have any memory of me phoning. You will go back to what you were doing. When I come into the house, I will be totally invisible to you, although you will listen to me and carry out my instructions. It will be like it's your own free will. Understand?”

miss_cougar1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_cougar1

“Yes.”

Matt hung up and waited for seven minutes. He wanted to wait longer but he found himself once more being pulled into action. He crossed the street and walked to his house. He felt his heart beating, swore he could even hear it. He entered through the front door and tried to quieten his heart, listening for where Kimberly and Roger were in the house.

He followed a sound to the bedroom. When he squeezed through the ajar door, he saw Kimberly pulling at Roger’s clothes. He was holding her head, kissing her. Matt thought his rage at watching his wife betray him would take over but, instead, he felt giddy with excitement at the power he had over them. And they weren’t even aware of him being there.

Matt walked around the bed, watching intently as the couple rolled in each other’s arms. Kimberly pulled herself up the bed and lay her head on a pillow while Roger eased between her legs, Matt crouched beside his wife’s head as she reached down to adjust the angle of Roger’s cock and guided it to her waiting pussy. 

Matt watched his wife enjoying Roger’s much bigger cock but he couldn’t wait to attack. “Roger,” he declared, “you’ll lose all rhythm and on every backward stroke you’ll slip completely out of her pussy and be unable to get back in. She’ll have to use her hand to help you.”

Instantly, Roger seemed to lose control and paused before each thrust before drawing out completely. Standing, Matt smiled as he looked down on Kimberly and saw her eyes flash open. She stopped panting.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, licking Roger’s ear.

“Nothing.”

Her lover tried unsuccessfully to push back in and Matt laughed as he watched him prod wildly. Kimberly eventually reached down and held him against her as he thrust again, this time with success. It lasted only a few strokes before he was poking around erratically, forcing Kimberly to reach down again.

Matt laughed loudly. He’d never felt so much in control. He had unimaginable power over them just as Agbagwa had promised. Matt even became breathless with the adrenalin pumping through him, but he remained calm and focused. Again, he crouched next to the bed.

“Kim, you feel hornier than ever before. You’ve never needed to be penetrated as much as you do now. Your pussy longs for a hard cock. You want sex and the longer you go without, the more desperate you’ll become.”

She reached down to guide Roger inside… and constantly had to repeat the process

“Babe, what’s wrong?” she asked, clearly exasperated.

“Don’t know… I must be tired,” Roger replied.

“Well, I’m not,” Kimberly snapped, pushing and rolling him over onto his back. She straddled him and prepared to sit on him. “I need your cock in me,” she practically yelled. 

Matt intervened again. “Roger, your cock will become limp this instant.”

Kimberly lowered herself — but couldn’t find what she was searching for. Her frustration grew rapidly as she moved off him.

“This has never happened before,” Roger stammered. “I can’t believe it.” 

Kimberly tried to hide her anger, tried to be nice. “Well, let me fix it,” she said and licked his cock before sucking him.

Matt stared, boiling with rage. Kimberly had never sucked his cock like that. Before he knew it, his next command was out.

“Roger, your cock will shrivel any time Kim’s pussy is close to it. Kim, your pussy has never been wetter. You’re in agony waiting for someone to slide into you.”

Kimberly let Roger’s cock spring from her mouth. “It’s all better now, see,” she said, grinning.

“Sure is, baby. Now, where were we?”

“I’ll take care of everything, just lay back,” Kimberly cooed. As he sank into the mattress, Roger’s eyes closed in anticipation. Kimberly held his cock as she lifted a leg and began to back down onto his erection.

Once again Matt’s laughter filled the room while he watched Roger’s eyes open wide with terror as his cock suddenly lost all strength when it came into contact with Kimberly’s pussy lips.

“Come on, baby, what the fuck?”

In desperation and anger, her reaction was to hold his cock and try feverishly to get him hard again. Roger sat up and stared at his cock. Fear crossed his face as he saw his cock was the smallest he could remember it.

“Look Kim, I really need to go.”

Roger grabbed his clothes from around the room and Kimberly tried to hold him. But he pulled away and she knelt on the edge of the bed, her anger calming. Matt watched totally engrossed at his stubborn wife’s change from desperate and needy.

“How about you watch as I play with myself? That might get you hard.” 

Roger stopped and took notice as she slid two fingers into her wet pussy. Matt sensed he needed to act again.

“Roger, you will be ashamed of your inability to get hard. The shame will haunt you. You will blame Kim because your cock is only smaller when she is around you.” 

Roger resumed collecting his clothes.

“Kim, you will feel on the brink of orgasm but you’ll be unable to climax until you have male penetration. Each time you fail to achieve release, the need will double.”

Kimberly, still fingering herself, tried to stop Roger from leaving. “Where the fuck are you going? Be a fucking man and get that dick back in this bed.” 

Matt thought about the shame she was feeling having to chase a man in her own bedroom. He knew Kimberly thought she could have almost any man she wanted, so pleading to get fucked was new and degrading for her.

“I’m going.” Roger strode to the door with Kimberly shouting at him, her hand working furiously between her legs. 

“Don’t think about phoning me,” she yelled. “I thought my husband was the wimp.”

That made Matt angry. “Roger, tell her that you’ve taken what you want from her. Ask her how it feels to be used.” Then he told Kimberly, “Your need for sex will increase whenever you get turned down.”

“I’ve had what I wanted from you,” said Roger. “How does it feel to be used, like you used Matt?” Roger then slammed the door. 

Matt watched Kimberly continuing to finger-fuck her pussy as he heard Roger drive away. For the first time he saw the hurt in Kimberly’s eyes. He thought he should feel guilty about what he’d done — but he shrugged it off, reminding himself of her betrayal. He also noticed he was rock hard.

“Roger doesn’t want you,” he said, “but your pussy is crying out for cock. You’ll continue what you’re doing but be unable to relieve your need until your husband’s cock is buried inside you. You won’t want to show how needy you are for him to anyone but your need will grow stronger with every passing second, minute, hour, day, and week. You’ll try to resist but your desperate need for his cock will bubble and grow.”

Matt walked to the bedroom door. “When I next come home, I’ll be visible again.” He gazed at his beautiful wife, naked on the bed, a hand busy between her thighs. “God, if only you’d been faithful, fucking bitch."

To be continued

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments