Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 Matt drove to his local pub, parked at the back, and entered through the side entrance. Sitting at the bar, a cold beer quenched his thirst and also steadied his pumping adrenalin.

He replayed what had just happened in his house, thinking how in control he’d been, maybe for the first time in his marriage. He unconsciously smiled as he thought about Roger running from his pleading wife, his self-confidence shattered. And then his wife playing with herself, but unable to cum, while waiting for the husband she’d been cheating on to come home.

He removed his phone from a trouser pocket and scrolled down the contacts to Jessica. He tried her mobile. 

“Hello?”

“Hey, how’s my favourite sister-in-law?”

“Oh, it’s you, Matt. I’m fine and I’m your only sister-in-law.”

“That’s why you’re my favourite.” He grinned. “So, hon, what’re you doing?”

He waited to see how she would respond to being called ‘hon’. Matt knew Jessica to be a very headstrong woman. She’d already been married to a guy who owned his own company for about two years before he’d met Kim. They lived in a very rich area and, although Matt had met her husband many times, he never had long conversations with him. Matt thought him somewhat pretentious

Jessica and Kim were very attractive but his wife’s her older sister was more beautiful. Their figures were similar except for Jessica’s bigger bust. Kim looked up to her and they were best of friends. He also knew they’d been having a laugh at his expense for years.

 “What am I doing? Nothing really, just getting ready to come over to see Kim later.”

“Are you alone now?”

“Yes, why?”

“Jess, listen to me very carefully.”

Matt composed himself. He signalled to the barmaid for another beer then turned his back on two drinkers at the other end of the bar.

“Jess, you will become very attracted to me, in fact so much so you will feel you made the wrong decision in marrying your husband. You’ll wish you’d waited. You’ll wish that you’d been single the night you and Kim were out and she met me. You would’ve asked me out as I was so cute.”

Matt took the fresh beer from the barmaid and had a swig, pausing long enough to allow her to move out of earshot.

“In the time you’ve known me, you’ve become more attracted to me and can see how perfect I am. You’re annoyed that Kim cheated on me and feel that I deserve so much better. Your love for your sister will be at odds with your lust and desire for me, the torment of it a constant challenge and temptation for you.”

He took another swig.

“You understand this, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good… now remember everything I’ve said and now we’ll continue this conversation as if I’ve just phoned.”

“When are you coming over, Jess?”

“In around an hour or so. I didn’t want to come over as soon as you finished work. You need time to get yourself organised and settled.”

“Nonsense, I would love to see my favourite sister-in-law as soon as possible. How about ten minutes?”

 “No problem.”

 “Oh, Jess you’re not wearing that little red jumper and tight jeans you had on the other day, by any chance?”

 Her tits had looked tremendous in the clingy, deep red, short-sleeved top, and her ass so pert in the jeans.

“Why? Did you like them?”

“Oh, very much so. Don’t take this the wrong way, but I wish Kim could carry that off as well.”

“I’m sure she could. Anyway, yes I’m wearing what I had on the other day. Can we make it twenty minutes?”

“Sure we can. See you then.”

He smiled as Jessica ended the call. He guessed she would be running around searching for the jumper and jeans. He relaxed on the stool and finished his beer.

Getting home

Matt hoped that he’d timed his arrival just right. Out of his car, he walked to the front door and had just closed the door and placed his keys on the side table when Kim was pressing her body against him. She showered him with kisses and, though it hurt him to return kisses, she was still sexy and physically desirable.

“Hey, babe,” she breathed, “how was work?”

“It was okay.”

“I phoned the office but they said you’d left early.”

“I went to the pub. You can probably taste the beer.”

“I’ve been waiting for you to get home,” she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the bedroom.

Matt resisted. “What’s for dinner? I’m starved.”

“How about you have me for dinner first, then I’ll make you something nice to eat?”

It was the first time she’d offered to cook for him.

“What, you’ve been here all day and you’ve got nothing ready? I’m hungry.”

He sensed her building frustration as she stood in her gown, hurriedly and loosely tied around her.

“You can have me first then I’ll fix something.”

“Remember, Jess is coming over.”

He walked toward the living room and she followed. As he sat, he knew she would sit next to him but they then heard a familiar voice.

“Hi, all.” Jessica had let herself in through the front door.

“Come in, Jess,” Matt said cheerfully. “Come here and sit down.”

“Hope I’m not imposing.” Jessica walked into the living room and stared at Matt while he watched her perfect body undulating in the tight jumper and jeans.

“No, you’re not imposing at all. Is she Kim?”

Kim glared at her sister but mumbled, “No problem at all, Sis.”

Jessica sat opposite them and Matt said, “Kim was about to make something to eat. Have you had dinner?”

“No. What’re you having?”

“I’m in the mood for spaghetti and meatballs. Kim, you can make that, right?”

She looked at him, quite stunned. She was amazed on two counts: that he’d passed up having her and also because she was actually desperate to have him. Matt knew she was hot for him.

“Sure, I’ll just go to the kitchen. You want to come with me, Sis?”

“I’m okay. I’ll keep Matt company.”

“No, I’m sure he’ll only watch TV.”

Jessica stood but Matt could tell she’d rather be alone with him. He was unsure why his wife wanted her sister’s company. Maybe she didn’t trust them alone together. Or perhaps she wanted to discuss something special.

The sisters started to leave but Matt decided to take control. “Freeze,” he commanded and they stopped in their tracks.

“When you get to the kitchen,” he said, “you’ll both believe I’m going for a shower. But I’ll become invisible again, walking around you and listening to your conversation. You’ll be able to hear me talking to you but you’ll behave like I’m in a shower and can’t hear your conversation. Do you both understand?”

They nodded.

“Finally, when I say ‘I’m out of the shower you’ll think I’ve been there all that time. You’ll also think that I smell great, better than anything you have smelt before and it will make you horny.”

AvaSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaSugar

He paused, studying the girls, then ordered, “Go now.”

Matt followed them into the kitchen and knew his message had gotten through when Kim pulled her sister to one side and looked down the hall to see if they were being watched.

“It’s okay, he’s in the shower,” she said, turning to face Jessica. “I just had to tell you that I had a bad time with Roger today.”

“Bad time?”

“Yes, he couldn’t get hard.”

“What? You mean perfect sex Roger couldn’t —”

“Yeah,” nodded Kim, “no matter what we tried he couldn’t keep an erection.”

Matt walked between them and leaned against the worktop.

Jessica shook her head. “But I thought you said he was always great in bed.”

“He is… was… you know what I mean. It was like he just became a total… well, Matt, I suppose.”

“Oh, that’s not nice, Kim. Matt must be good. I mean, he looks good, he’s kind, charming, I bet he’s really attentive. You should never have cheated on him.”

Matt was taken aback by Jessica’s honesty. Even though it might be engineered, he was surprised how much she seemed to care.

“What? You’re always telling me I could do better.”

“No way! He’s a great catch and you’re lucky to have him.”

“We are talking about the same Matt here? My husband, Matt?”

Kim’s reaction told Matt that, while she felt horny for him right now, her true feelings were unchanged. He said, “Kim, when I return from the shower my fresh smell will send shivers throughout your body. You’ll yearn for me to be inside you even more.”

“There’s no need to talk about him like that,” said Jessica. “You know he’s a good guy.”

Matt then watched as they prepared dinner. He laughed as they struggled to cook with their long manicured nails and work-shy hands. They chatted about lots of things, as sisters do, until he grew bored.

“I’m out of my shower.”

“Oh, hi, Matt,” said Jessica. “Feel refreshed?” She walked in front of him and arched her back, making her bust more prominent.

“Oh yes, thanks Jess. I feel much better,” he said, smiled, and moved to the sink where Kim had her back to him. He leaned in to kiss her neck, then quickly walked away. Even before looking around, he knew she’d stopped what she was doing.

Matt gazed at them both. Kim had her arms stretched out, palms flat on the worktop, her head lolling back. She stared at the ceiling before quivering a little and taking a pace back, hands still on the counter. She rested her head on them and bit her bottom lip.

Jessica was transfixed on him, apparently totally unaware of her sister’s discomfort.

“So, when will dinner be ready?”

“In about ten minutes,” Jessica answered.

“Yes, shortly,” agreed Kim. “I’m just popping for a quick shower. I’ll be right back.”

Matt assumed there wasn’t a shower planned, just a few alone moments to touch herself while she tried to get her composure and craving for his cock back in order. As she passed him, she received another whiff of his aroma, gasped, then quickened her step.

“So, Jess,” he said, leaning against the sink.

“So, Matt.” She stood next to him and pressed against the sink facing the same direction.

“What’s new? I hope your husband treats you as well as my wife treats me.”

“I hope not.”

“What?”

“I mean, er, things haven’t been great.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Matt sounded sincere.

“It's okay, you’re sweet. To be honest, he was never right for me. I should have waited till someone special came along.”

“You sound as if you’ve met someone else. And, if we’re being honest, I really don’t agree with cheating.”

“I totally agree. I would never cheat,” said Jessica, then quickly added, “Well, I suppose if I knew the person was interested and I really fancied him that much… then I guess I would cheat.”

“Ah-ha… do I know him? I won’t tell anyone.”

“Yes, very well. He’s kind, gentle, and sweet, but also manly and strong.”

She turned to Matt and grasped his hand. He felt his heartbeat increase and the room spin. He looked at her mighty breasts in the tight jumper.

“He sounds great,” he said. “Perhaps, you should let him know your feelings.”

“Hmm.” Jessica took both Matt’s hands in hers and gazed into his eyes. “It could upset a lot of people. See, he thinks his wife is great, but really she’s not true to him. She’s definitely not right for him and he should know that it’s me he should be with.” She shrugged. “But he might not feel the same. What if he forgives his wife? What if he wants her more than me?”

Matt put a hand on her face. “I think you should tell him. I mean, you’re a great woman, Jess. You’re so fucking sexy and beautiful and I can’t believe any guy would turn you down. Obviously, he can’t have a clue how you feel. I’ll be honest: if a woman as beautiful as you wanted to be with me — and don’t tell Kim this — I would want to know. Hell, I would be delighted to know.”

He removed his hand from her face as Jessica tried to hold it. “Just tell him. It will work out.” He turned, his back now to her, and there was silence.

“Matt,” Jessica said quietly, “I’m going out on a limb here, but I want to tell you something.”

“Yeah.”

“It’s —”

“Hey, dinner should be ready,” Kim announced, striding into the kitchen. She’d changed into a clinging black dress, her hair was done and makeup applied. Matt also noticed she’d put on her best jewellery.

“You going somewhere?” he asked.

“No, darling. I just thought that, after what my brilliant sister said, I would make a bit of an effort. I don’t make enough of a fuss about you.”

Jessica looked totally deflated and Matt guessed she was now feeling totally underdressed, the moment snatched from her.

“Well, I totally agree with that,” he said, accepting a hug and kiss.

“What, that I don’t appreciate you?” Kim grinned. “Well, that’s going to change from right now.”

“No, I meant the fact that your sister is brilliant. I totally agree with that.”

“Oh, you do, do you?” said Kim, jokingly tickling his sides before kissing him with passion and lust, plunging her tongue deep into his mouth.

After allowing his tongue to twist with hers and returning her fiery kiss, he reached for Jessica. She’d folded her arms, innocently propping up her bust, but Matt grasped a hand and pulled, unlocking her arms.

“Sorry Jess, what were you saying?”

“Oh, nothing really. It’s okay.”

“Well, in that case, let’s eat. Jess, you come through and sit with me while my lovely wife serves dinner.”

Jessica attempted to make conversation when they sat at the table. “Kim seems to be making an effort,” she said but her tone was downbeat.

“Yes, she’s looking very pretty tonight, But…” He held Jessica’s hand and leaned in. “Some women don’t need as much effort to look as good. Some are just naturally beautiful.” He watched her blush as he patted her hand and Kim appeared with the food.

Without giving either sister any special treatment, he ate his meal in silence, knowing they were watching his every move.

To be continued

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments