Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mickey Powell - Weekend Hire

"Helping to line the pool, but who will be pumping who?"

22
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Episode three of a continuing saga"

A couple of weekends after their tryst in the office, Mickey arrived at Young’s house to help with the garden work. He was in his work jeans and T-shirt when Tracey let him in dressed in her tight jeans and loose white T-shirt, met him at the front door.

“Trevor is already in the back garden.” Said Tracey.

“Looking great Tracey, nice arse,” Mickey replied.

“Hands off, buster,” said Tracey, as Mickey made a move for her.

Mickey walked through the house to the back garden to find Trevor assembling some wooden panels.

“Hi, Mickey, we need to build this small raised pool for the kids.”

“Ok, I didn't see them in the house."

"They are at my parents' house until tomorrow."

So, what do you want me to do, Trevor?” asked Mickey.

“First, we need to fill with sand before laying the liner.”

“Okay, let’s get going.” Said, Mickey.

They worked well together, not talking much. But soon they had the liner down, ready to be filled. Trevor laid out the hose and feed it through the kitchen window. He then walked through to the kitchen and connected the hose to the cold water tap and turned it on.

They walked down to the pool to check the fill operation. All was going well until Trevor moved the hose to move the flow.

“Shit,” said Trevor “the bloody hose has come off the tap again. It’s always doing that.”

They went back to the kitchen to find the tap spewing water out into the sink. Trevor turned off the water and reconnected the hose.

“You’ll have to stay here and hold the hose on.” Said Trevor, “While I keep an eye on the hose at the pool.”

“Sure, if that’s what’s needed.” Said, Mickey.

After a while of checking the tap, Tracey entered the kitchen.

“Is that hose playing up again, he knows that connection is crap.” Said Tracey.

“Yeah, he said something like that.”

“While you're minding the tap, do you want tea or coffee?” asked Tracey.

“Sure, white coffee, no sugar please.”

While Tracey was making the coffee, Mickey was keeping an eye on Trevor to check all was well at the poolside.

“Here you go,” said Tracey as she passed the mug to Mickey.

“Thanks, Tracey.”

Tracey stood next to Mickey as they both looked out at Trevor. Mickey’s free hand wandered over Tracey’s tight-fitting jeans and rested on her arse. Tracey didn’t move just enjoyed the contact. After stroking the pert backside Mickey’s hand moved up under the T-shirt onto Tracey’s warm sexy, naked back.

Still, Tracey kept looking out the window at Trevor as Mickey’s hand continued to travel up Tracey’s back until he reached her bra. He continued to stroke around the bra catch and very deftly unclipped it with one flip of his fingers.

“Wow, stop there Mickey.” Said Tracey as she turned her back to the window forcing Mickey to drop his hand.

Still holding her mug, there wasn’t much Tracey could do as Mickey then mauled her breasts through her T-shirt. Tracey closed her eyes and enjoyed the squeezing of her tits. She didn’t object when Mickey put his hand back under her T-shirt and pushed her bra up to gain free access to her naked breasts.

As Mickey teased her breasts, he enjoyed the feel of her growing nipples in his palm. Tracey placed her hand on Mickey’s crotch and felt his growing erection. She had a quick look out the window to check Trevor was down the garden. She placed the mug on the worktop and knelt in front of Mickey.

“Keep an eye on Trevor,” she said as she pulled out his cock and started licking the tip.

Mickey helped her by pushing his jeans and underwear down to give her full access to his cock and balls. Tracey responded, by cradling his balls as she slowly bobbed up and down his cock. Mickey was finding it hard to concentrate on Trevor as Tracey licked the underside of his cock from his balls to the tip of his cock.

So good was the attention to his cock, Mickey could only give the thumbs up to Trevor when he gestured from the bottom of the garden to check if all was okay. It wasn’t long before Mickey was close to cumming.

“Get your T-shirt off, I want to come over your tits,” said Mickey.

Tracey released Mickey’s cock with a pop and pulled her T-shirt over her head and discarded her bra. Kneeling in front of Mickey with only her jeans on, Tracey continued with a combination of sucking and pumping to bring Mickey even closer to cumming.

“Here it comes,” said Mickey.

Tracey leaned backward and carried on pumping Mickey’s cock. Just as she pointed it towards her, Mickey ejaculated copious amounts of spunk all over her chin, neck, and tits. It was then that Mickey knocked the tap and the connection was broken and water went everywhere.

Despite, having his trousers and underwear down by his knees, Mickey turned around and tried to reconnect the hose to the tap. Just as he was doing this, he noticed Trevor walking up the garden to see why the water had stopped flowing.

“Shit, Trevor is coming,” said Mickey.

“Bloody hell,” said Tracey, as she quickly grabbed her bra and T-shirt and crawled out of the kitchen, and headed upstairs.

Thankfully, Trevor only came to the open window, as Mickey turned off the tap and started re-connecting the hose.

“What happened?” asked Trevor.

“Sorry, I was putting my mug down and knocked the connector,” said Mickey.

“Did Tracey make the drink, where is she?” asked Trevor.

“She got wet when the hose came off. She’s gone to get changed, I guess she didn’t want to wear a wet T-shirt in front of me.”

As Trevor walked back to the bottom of the garden, Mickey was able to pull up his underwear and trousers. Once Trevor arrived at the pool Mickey signalled to Trevor, and he was ready to start again. Trevor confirmed with a thumbs up and Mickey turned the tap on again.

After ten minutes, Trevor signalled to Mickey to turn off the water and come down to the garden. He quickly adjusted himself and made sure that there were no obvious signs of his encounter with Tracey. Thankfully, he was clean, but could always have used the excuse of the water escaping, to cover any stains!

LiaPalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaPalmer

“We need to work around the edges to tidy up the appearance,” said Trevor.

“OK, what exactly do we need to do then?” asked Mickey.

Trevor went to the box to get the final pieces for the top. As he unpacked the remainder of the kit, he realized a couple of parts were missing.

“Oh fuck, they must be somewhere,” he said. “We can’t complete it today, without them. Shit, I’ll have to go back to the store.”

As they walked back up the garden, Tracey came out of the kitchen to check what was going on. She had changed into a denim skirt and floral loose-fitting T-shirt.

“What’s happened,” asked Tracey.

“A couple of parts are missing; I need to go to the store to get them.” Replied Trevor.

“Can’t it wait?

“No, not if we want to complete it before the girls come home tomorrow.”

“OK, you’d better go now then,” said Tracey. “Do you want another cup of coffee, Mickey?”

“Yeah, wouldn’t mind.”

They all went back to the kitchen. Trevor grabbed his car keys and Tracey picked up the kettle. As she filled it up Trevor left the house and went to the store.

“That was a close one,” said Tracey. “Was everything alright?”

“Yeah, Trevor was none the wiser,” replied Mickey.

As the kettle boiled, Tracey started to clear up some dirty dishes in the washbasin. Upon hearing the kettle boil she poured the dirty water away into the sink. After making the tea and passing the cup to Mickey, Tracey noted that the water hadn’t drained from the sink.

“Bloody hell, he was supposed to have fixed that,” Tracey exclaimed.

“What’s the matter,” asked Mickey.

“The sink is not draining, it must be blocked,” replied Tracey.

“Let me have a look,” said Mickey.

As he started clearing out the cupboard under the sink, he grabbed the washbasin and placed it under the U-bend. Thankfully, the connection wasn’t too tight and Mickey was able to undo the connection with his hands. The trapped water fell into the basin along with some food scraps.

“That should clear it,” said Mickey.

Tracey sat down and finished her drink as he put it back together. Getting out from under the sink Mickey was able to see straight up Tracey’s skirt to her plain white knickers. Did Tracey deliberately leave her legs slightly open, he thought, could I get lucky?

They had a short discussion and laugh about their close encounter, but agreed it was a little too close for comfort. Tracey took both the cups and took them to the sink to wash them up along with the spoons. Once the basin was full, she started washing up.

Despite what they had just spoken about, Mickey got up, walked behind Tracey, grabbed her hips, and pulled her against his growing erection.

“No, Mickey, not now,” as she stood up to push him away.

Mickey then leaned in and started kissing her neck. Tracey melted at the contact and grabbed hold of the sink to hold herself up. Mickey continued to kiss her neck as his hands started caressing her body with both his hands. Tracey reached up behind her with her hands and held onto his neck, as Mickey played with her breasts.

He then forced her forward and knelt and pushed up her skirt and started planting kisses on Tracey’s thighs and arse through her panties. Tracey, muffled a few groans of pleasure as she gave in to Mickey’s attention. Unknown to Tracey, Mickey had eased his erect cock from his pants. He then pulled Tracey’s knickers down and started kissing her wet married pussy lips.

More groans of pleasure came from Tracey as she rested her head on her hands on the edge of the sink. Mickey then licked his way from the front to the back of her lips while pushing his thumb into her pussy.

“Stop messing around Mickey, just fuck me, we don’t have much time,” said Tracey.

Mickey stood up and guided his cock towards the promised land, as he saw it. But rather than go straight in, he slid his cock along her warm wet lips.

“Just fuck me, Mickey,” Tracey shouted.

Mickey started to push in, but pulled out and then held his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

“Stop teasing me you bastard, if you don’t fuck me now, you can forget it for today.”

At hearing this Mickey immediately pushed in all the way and carried on thrusting with intense force. Tracey held on to the sink and began to push back against Mickey’s thrusts. She could hear his balls slapping against her.

Mickey held her with one hand and pushed his other hand up the front of her T-shirt. He managed to pull her right breast out of her bra and pinch her nipples. Tracey bit her lip as he teased her nipple, she then put one hand down to rub her aroused clit.

“Ah yes that’s good, keep going Mickey,” said Tracey.

“So, my MILF likes to fucked from behind by a randy younger colleague,” said Mickey. “Are we going to do this again soon?”

“Yes, Mickey, yes, just keep going I’m almost there.”

“So am I, MILF, here take it.”

Just then Mickey came and pumped his seed deep into Tracey’s married pussy.

“Keep going, Mickey, harder, come on, that’s it. Yes, yes, yes, oh my god!” as she trembled with a full-blown orgasm.

Mickey had to go down with her rather than slip out. Mickey ended up on his knees with Tracey sitting in his lap still impaled on his cock. He then started to kiss her neck again which only got her aroused again as she started to grind herself on Mickey’s cock.

“Thank God for the strength of youth,” she said to herself

Then she realized their situation and knew they had to sort themselves out.

“Quick, get up Mickey, we need to clean up before Trevor gets home.”

They managed to sort themselves out and get another drink and some food before Trevor got home empty-handed.

“Parts will be in store tomorrow, can you help tomorrow, Mickey?”

“As much as I would like to repeat today, Trevor, I can’t I’m afraid. I have a game of football tomorrow morning.”

“OK, not a problem I think I can finish things off myself, have a good game.”

Tracey saw Mickey to the front door, where they parted with a casual wink and grope while Trevor filled the kettle.

“See you Monday, Mickey. Be careful tomorrow, don’t want you injured and taking yourself out of the game!”

Published 
Written by lordreith60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments