Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mickey Powell - Hospital Visit

"On One's Back and Feet Up"

16
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Fourth in a series"

Michael Powell, known to his friends as Mickey, was a cocky, self-assured young man. This was also the case on the football field. He always liked to let the opposition know he was there from the beginning of the game. Sometimes it was a late challenge on the goalkeeper or a robust clash with the central defenders.

However, occasionally you can come up against a player tougher or cockier than yourself. As was the case this Sunday morning, the day after Mickey’s fuck session with Tracey bent over the kitchen sink. It may have been the reason why he got hurt that day. Mickey finished the game limping; his left shin was very sore.

Physically, things didn’t improve over the next few days. He was still limping later in the week it seemed to be getting worse. The swelling on his leg had grown but, hadn’t turned black or blue. Suddenly, he felt light-headed and tried to sit down in the office but, missed his chair and fell to the floor.

His colleagues picked him up and noticed he wasn’t well. They decided there and then to take Mickey to the local hospital to get him checked over. The medical staff decided to keep Mickey in for observation.

A couple of days later, following the operation on his injured leg, Mickey was recovering in the dirty ward where infectious diseases are dealt with. It was a quiet ward with a few empty beds between him and the next patient.

As he was told to stay in bed, he relied on others to provide a selection of reading materials. Recently, on TV he had seen an adaption of a Harold Robbins book. That was one reason why he selected a Harold Robbins book to read first.


The next day, the nurse came to do the routine observations such as temperature etc. So, with a thermometer in his mouth, the nurse held his wrist while watching her watch. Mickey was reading a steamy session, where a young nubile lady was masturbating an older man on the deck of his yacht.

Just as the man came and his spunk flew into the sea, the nurse said, “I’ll come back later, I can tell what bit you are reading.”

Mickey carried on reading. But soon, he heard familiar footsteps coming down the ward. He put down the book and looked at the gorgeous figure of Tracey Young walking towards him.

“So, what happened to you?” asked Tracey.

"Well, some mad bastard went right over the top and hurt me pretty bad,” replied Mickey. “The injury became a ball of puss rather than a bruise and got into the bloodstream, hence my collapsing and now I am stuck in this dirty ward.”

Tracey picked up the book and said, “I can see you have settled on some cultural reading.”

“Yeah, some guy just got wanked off by a younger woman. The nurse was checking my pulse at the time and had to stop as I was overheating, so to speak.”

Tracey laughed at Mickey’s reply. “I can see how that can happen; I would get excited reading that.”

“Well, maybe we could do something about that?” said Mickey.

“Here, don’t be stupid, Mickey.”

Mickey pulled back the sheets to show Tracey his erection. “Need to do something about this?” he said.

“Mickey, cover it up. We can’t do anything now.”

“Sure, we can, the ward is empty, and the next patient is a few beds away.”

As Tracey leaned in to put the book back on the bed, Mickey slipped his hand inside her blouse and teased her breast with his index finger. Tracey stayed in the same position as Mickey, traced his finger under the edge of Tracey’s bra, stroking her breast.

“See it is quite simple,” said Mickey. “Stay like that, nobody can see from down the ward.”

Mickey had begun flicking Tracey’s nipple, she was biting her bottom lip. Mickey looked down the ward to check everyone was occupied. He then looked down at Tracey’s lap to see that her usual wraparound skirt was slightly agape.

“You’re enjoying this Tracey, how about showing me your underwear?”

IdaliaPinal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IdaliaPinal

“Oh no, not in here, Mickey.”

“Sure, you can,” he said as he pinched her nipple.

Tracey dropped her hand into her lap and pulled her skirt aside to show Mickey her white cotton panties. Although pleased to see the panties, Mickey was disappointed to see her legs were bare.

“That looks great, Tracey, are you excited?”

“Mmmmm,“ replied Tracey.

“Show me just how excited you are. Can you play with yourself?”

Tracey’s hand wandered onto her mound. She rubbed herself through her panties as Mickey pinched her nipple. Mickey could tell things were getting heated. As Tracey’s breathing became heavy, she opened her legs further.

“This is good. Come on, pull those panties aside. Let me see that married pussy.”

As she pulled her panties aside, Mickey saw her neatly trimmed pussy and wet lips.

“Those lips look good enough to eat,” said Mickey. “Go on, dip your fingers in, show me how to play with those luscious lips.”

Tracey slipped one, then two fingers in her pussy. Once in, she gently gyrated her hand and started flicking her clit with her thumb. Her breathing became very laboured, and her free hand clutched the bedclothes as the orgasm hit her hard.

“See, Tracey, that was easy. Here let me clean those fingers for you.”

As Tracey gave him her fingers to lick, she readjusted her panties and skirt and sat up straight.

“What about my predicament?” said Mickey.

“Well, you can forget about anything like that. You’ll have to deal with that yourself,” said Tracey.

“Almost like the book,” said Mickey.

“Which reminds me,” said Tracey as she delved into her bag. “I have these books for you, and this card.”

“Oh, thanks,” said Mickey as he read the card and the get-well messages from his colleagues.

Some of the messages were a little risqué, but that was normal for the engineering department. They made Mickey chuckle to himself.

“I guess you are reading the crude messages, those engineers have a terrible sense of humour,” replied Tracey.

“No, just a different sense of humour,” said Mickey.

“Well, that Chris is not particularly pleasant to young Jackie, she came into the office rather shocked a couple of weeks ago,” Tracey stated.

“Believe me,” said Mickey. “He was just trying to warn her off. The boss wasn’t too keen on her always hanging around.”

“What did he say to her,” asked Tracey.

“Well, he told her he was a little wary about getting into a relationship following his road accident. When she asked him what it was, he explained that the accident meant they had to reduce his cock length by half. Which left him with a fifteen-inch stump. At this point, Jackie ran out of the office.”

“That was it, proof itself, you engineers are unreal.”

“Mmmm, well this junior engineer just got an experienced married secretary to play with herself in a public space. So, I guess you are right, but you did enjoy it?”

“Have they said when you will be discharged?” asked Tracey.

“Not yet, but I am hoping my discharge is before the works summer party at the MD’s house. I believe the house is very impressive?”

“Yes, it is. Hopefully, I will be able to show you around, lots of quiet secluded places in and around the house,” replied Tracey.

“How would you know?” asked Mickey.

“That would be for you to find out, when you are back on your feet Mickey,” said Tracey as she got up to leave.

Tracey winked at him and leaned in to squeeze Mickey’s still-rampant cock. On the way-out Tracey passed another lady entering the ward.

"Hello, mum. I wasn’t expecting to see you today,” said Mickey.

“I finished early today. Who was that lady?”

“Oh, someone from work, dropped off some books and a card,” replied Mickey.

“Ah, that was nice of her,” said his mum.

“Yes, she is very nice, Mum,” said Mickey with a grin.

Published 
Written by lordreith60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments